A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

UTAH- POLICE HEARD VOICES-SAVED 18 MONTH OLD BABY IN CAR

-9 MARCH 2015- 

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...One for the ‘PARANORMAL ‘ books/Topic for sure. Check out the LINKS below for the Fuller story...incredible the Voices asking for ‘HELP’/’I need Help ’-when the mother had been death immediately after the car crash into the water...but the small baby was still alive the next day strapped upside down in the car seat. YEP, think this one merits a place in ‘the Unexplained’/Paranormal. So, was it Angels or the ‘spirit’ of the killed mother reaching out to alert the police for ‘Help’?/’S’

Police officers who rushed to an overturned car in an icy Utah river say they all heard the same thing...a mysterious female voice calling out “Help,” from inside the vehicle.

But the driver of the car was dead and her 18-month-old daughter, while still alive, couldn’t have been the speaker.

It was a mystery that continues to haunt the officers – and may never be explained.

Officer Jared Warner of the Spanish Fork Police Department was one of the first who came to the rescue of tiny Lily Groesback, who was strapped in a seat in the back of her mother’s car, which was precariously hanging upside down in 40-degree water.

FOX NEWS CHANNEL:

POLICE RESCUERS HEAR ‘VOICE’ CALLING FOR HELP-IMPOSSIBLE?

http://www.foxnews.c...trapped-inside/

BACKGROUND OF STORY-FINDING BABY ‘OVER NIGHT’-FREEZING WATER

http://video.foxnews...?#sp=show-clips

OTHER SOURCE VIDEO:

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

So sad that the baby will grow up not knowing the love of its mother. The hugs, visits to the park to feed the waterfowl, etc.

Because of these voices calling for help it seems that this will grow up to be a very special child. If she is psychic she may yet have her mother in her life - in a different and non-physical way.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.