A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

'Sweeps Fox'-NOW ON HIS OWN 'YOUTUBE CHANNEL'-YOW

-ENJOY 'SWEEPS' VIDEOS BY GOING & SUBSCRIBING-FREE-TO HIS 'CHANNEL'-YOUTUBE'

*The Latest Video folks:
...RTE FILMING DAY AT 'SWEEPS' HOME-PREVIEW OF 'SHOOTING' FOR AN RTE MOVIE COMING IN MARCH OF 2009.
With 'BEN REEL' and his BAND...the Director/Producer/Presentor in
this Clip. Enjoy...it was fun/'S'

*CLICK below on 'My Website' for the YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Visit My Website

*SUBSCRIBE ON THE LINK BELOW-MANY THANKS/'S'

My Webpage

-Hi ALL,
-This is 'A Yowie' folks-'Sweeps' is now on a 'YOUTUBE Channel', with VIDEOS. You can now see/watch him-as well as HEAR Him on his 'Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio Ireland. Bet most of you never 'Seen him in action'.
His first SET of Videos on 'YOUTUBE'-is a 4 Part talk he gave to the Students/Faculty of University College Dublin. Asking him to put them-all 4 Parts-in this TOPIC, so ALL Members/guests can have a look/see. Hope you'll all take advantage of this, give your comments/opinions/and 'otherwise' on the 'FORUM'. Thanks-Captain :unsure:

*RIGHT-putting in the video Links you've asked for Captain. Hmmmm. Just to let everyone know...the 1st Three Videos are about 10 minutes in length each. The 4th is only about 2 1/2 minutes...but a WIND UP Zinger I think. Actually these videos represent only 1/2 of the whole 'TALK'...but tried to pick out the fast salient points for my 1st upload of videos to YOUTUBE. The 2 Set DVD we're coming out with fairly shortly...contains many clips/sightings/interviews/real substanstial footage of UFO's/ET's in Ireland. Hope you will all watch for this 'SET' being announced on this Forum Site. Thanks/'S'

'Sweeps' Fox UCD Videos-LINKS

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' LINKS...they are in order. Please watch that way?'S':

PART 1

My Webpage

PART 2

My Webpage

PART 3

My Webpage

PART 4

My Webpage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALKING WITH EMUS ON MARS:

My Webpage

'Sweeps' Fox Car Zapped by UFO while Filming/Broadcasting. This actually happened...just the way you'll see it:

My Webpage

SNAPSHOTS-'Shooting/filming' Documentaries-George Green, Castle Leslie ufo Landing Strip, Alien foot print plaster cast, Hill Of Tara, many others...neat

My Webpage

'Sweeps' Training the Saudi Army 'Combat ]

Medics'[/size

A MUCH abbreviated film-due to constraints by youtube on 10 min. only time. The full version is in our DVD. This was about the 17th class-group 2 Desert Exercise training 'The Royal Saudi Army Combat Medics'. At least you'll get the idea-Thanks/'Sweeps' Fox

My Webpage

FLASHBACK-WORLD UFO DAY/4TH OF JULY-LINK

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I did INVITE a whole bunch of Members/Others to join my YOUTUBE Channel, by E-mail to them. Hope they were received. Well, please let me know if it hasn't been received. Did it through the 'YouTube' Site itself. All the best/'S' :)

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Oh yeah FUN. You can get the 'Baz Culture Clash' RTE TV with 'Sweeps' on UFO's/ET's. The Link is just below. Tongue in cheek? Not Really folks. Check it out and thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

#22 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Oh yeah FUN. You can get the 'Baz Culture Clash' RTE TV with 'Sweeps' on UFO's/ET's. The Link is just below. Tongue in cheek? Not Really folks. Check it out and thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

</FONT>

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just MOVED this Topic to the 'Introduction To Irish Ufology' Category, and brought it more up to date. Please CHECK on the 1st Page of this Topic. Thanks/'S'

#23 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just MOVED this Topic to the 'Introduction To Irish Ufology' Category, and brought it more up to date. Please CHECK on the 1st Page of this Topic. Thanks/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Also just put in the 'PROBE CONFERENCE INTRO-'YOUTUBE' VIDEO Clip (BELOW) in this Topic Category, to bring it up to date. Please check out the 1st Page of this Topic to begin the complete list. Thanks/'Sweeps'

Visit My Website

#24 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

Saw it on Youtube. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#25 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

Saw it on Youtube. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel.

*Good, Nice, AND Thanks,
....But you haven't seen anything until you've seen the 'ACTUAL GHOST' I captured, as I was filming the audience as part of my 'Talk'. Check out the Link below and get all the details. Probably the most defined Ghost EVER captured on film. Kid you not/'S'

Visit My Website

#26 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

yeah strange that, I thought that I'd subscribed to you ages ago... but today noticed that I hadn't - however I have now!

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#27 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

yeah strange that, I thought that I'd subscribed to you ages ago... but today noticed that I hadn't - however I have now!

Simon

*Oh that's great Simon...THANKS, means a lot. Have a good one/'S'

#28 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just uploaded a YOUTUBE VIDEO. Check it out below...the LINK;

This brief 14 minute Video compilation....is the start. It’s basically about
BACKGROUNDS-FRIENDS-One such visit to the President's Home-Irish White House-The 'Aras An Uachtarin' -UFO TALKS.

We’ll also start introducing you to the influence/life of Desmond Leslie and others who have/are impacting our knowledge regarding Consciousness, realities, and strict facts on contacts and coming events.

We’ll be doing a lot more ‘uploads’ relating to ‘Desmond Leslie’...his works and investigations, talks, and books on UFO’s/ET’s and working/friendship with ‘Sweeps’. It’s quite a rollercoaster ride, which we hope you’ll all enjoy...and gather solid information from.

With us...it’s that special and hopeful time when forward looking and insightful people ‘Tune In’, ‘Turn on’, and ‘Take off’ for new vision quests.

Thanks for being there with your support, and ‘looking towards’ the unconventional but inspired free spirit of this Age, Individual growth & accomplishments, and helping in the ‘Kicking of the one reality habit’. Rejecting the ‘Hive’ and the ‘Collective’ is the battle, and finding oneself with kindred warriors is the goal/’Sweeps’ Fox

#29 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

Yes, interesting video... to be invited to a garden party at the President's Residence is quite something!

Edited by simple simon, 19 August 2012 - 01:11 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#30 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just put this item on our FRONT PAGE. Go and have a listen, or do it here/below. Thanks/'S'

2013 Feb14:- The 'David Harvey Show' 4FM-'Sweeps' talks with Listeners-discussion about diverse UFO topics & the March 'PROBE U.K. International Paranormal/UFO Conference where 'Sweeps' is speaking. Lots of new information about Irish 'SKIES'. Enjoy and have a listen/'S' Click here to listen

Attached File  4FM LOGO.JPG   7.41KB   0 downloads

#31 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just uploaded more of history-the Creation of the Royal Saudi Arabian Army 'Combat Medics'. This segment deals with the starting training of the soldiers in starting IV's/Drips-cannulation...at KAMA, the Saudi Arabian Military Academy similar to the status of the American 'WEST POINT' academy. Some insights and fun with the course teachers and 'Sweeps' driving a converted Bus/Cum Ambulance...just for the heck of it. It was an honor and privilege to teach and use the Academy grounds for our Desert exercises.

*CLICK below for the LINK:

#32 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Been doing things OFF the Forums/Web last few days. Family times and a Bank Holiday Monday. But, did just upload a new YouTube VIDEO. Hope all you guys/gals will take some time and try and figure it out. Many thanks/'S'

'Sweeps' Fox talk at 'THE PARANORMAL CONVENTION' in Dublin, Ireland. It includes Reality View/habit reality versus True Consciousness expressions. We take a trip through Paranormal & Anomalous CATEGORIES thru the ages, Rip into 'Mind Reach' Programs i.e. 'Remote Viewing'...and inform people of where it came from before it became an Army Intel Project. It will SHOCK you. We examine how cultural institutions keep 'THE BOX' dumbed down and exclude higher consciousness discoveries. It's also important to know the true ways of gaining 'ENLIGHTENMENT'...and What the Supreme Doctrines of Tibet say about it. Enjoy/'Sweeps'

#33 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Had just put up this VIDEO below to YouTube. It's the 'PROBE INTERNATIONAL-SPRING 2013 CONVENTION', It sure is long enough...so hope you all can find the time to 'Tune In, Turn On, and Take Off' with this talk of mine. Here's a brief of the 'talking points'....but, that ain't all. Thanks All/'S'

Published on Jul 27, 2014

This 'TALK' presented at the Spring-March 2013 PROBE International Paranormal/E T Convention at 'St. Anne's On Sea near Blackpool-U.K. covered MANY categories, including 'The Ghost' filmed/Shown at that Conference in 2011 by 'Sweeps'...and other Ghosts. Good photo & Video clip sessions delivered an enhanced Bio-meeting with Presidents & Generals-Founding The Royal Saudi Arabian Army 'Combat Medics'-'The Tall White' ET's-Charles Hall's new book- and so much more on anomalous captured happenings. Enjoy and thanks for the usual great PROBE Audience and 'feedback'/'Sweeps'

**I'd stopped smoking & put on weight yuck...but have since worked hard to trim down. I'm NOT against 'smokers'. Do your own thing-don't be socially engineered. Tah/'S'

Attached File  SWEEPS SPEAKING AT BLACKPOOL PROBE CONFERENCE UK-2013.JPG   294.36KB   1 downloads

#34 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...RIGHT, just uploaded a YouTube Video-again! Well this one is 'UNEXPURGATED' AND 'THE FULL MAGILLA' of the talk I'd given to UCD/University College Dublin...but with ALL the content left in...Hmmm UNCENSORED. It is different...experience it...and be able NOW to 'Swing along through it' as you will. Thanks, and hope you'll watch it and enjoy. I did/'Sweeps'

http://youtu.be/87G1LprxMZw

#35 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

BETTER PUT THIS NEW 'YouTube' VIDEO FEATURE IN THIS TOPIC AS WELL/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE: :)

...Would like to share this with you all, and really speak to you all about it...this new video uploaded

to YouTube. Basically it's FUN...and takes one back to another ERA...but the reflection tells many tales of 'why we are where we are today'. Hope you all 'take it in, in the right way'.Enjoy/'S'

Here's the gist of this new Video...it's fun plus tribute. Please enjoy. Thanks/'S'

*This IS what it's about:
Published on Jan 20, 2015

This should be an enjoyable combination of things FLASHBACK... The 1st Part is SPOOF/SATIRE, in good taste I believe, re the Saudi Army graduating of the 1st two groups of EMT Basic Students. These, While part of the 'Saudi Army Combat Medic' Program of which I was the 'Founder'/Co-ordinator/Field Readiness Trainer, was taught by JECOR of the U.S. State Dep't. as part of their help with 'EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY'...working out of the Saudi 'Red Crescent' Dep't. facilities.

This is tribute as well....to the U.S.M.T.M./United States Military Training Mission, who greatly assisted in the Program. It includes 'Sweeps' in Field Training segments-short, but with a meeting up with the Saudi Commandant at their 'West Point'/KAMA.
Watching it for both fun and tribute...it was a 'hard working time, before the problems at home with tearing up our beautiful Constitution. Hang on-patriots...will sort it/'Sweeps' Fox

#36 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:25 PM

'Sweeps' NOTE:

....OK-THE LATEST YOUTUBE 'Up Load' description is below-that's all I'm going to say. It's REALLY ENOUGH-Enjoy/'S'

Well....THE TEMPLE OF ISIS-IN IRELAND-IS A UNIQUE 'TRIP' INTO THE INNER SANCTUM & EXOTIC CASTLE GROUNDS + A CEREMONY

https://youtu.be/TOXSCb42NfU

THE DAY AT THE TEMPLE OF ISIS WITH PRIESTESS OLIVIA ROBERTSON

'Sweeps' Fox visits Priestess OLIVIA ROBERTSON-at the TEMPLE OF ISIS-The Egyptian GODDESS-in Ireland. This TEMPLE was dedicated to FEMALE GODDESS Figures-rather than the Patriarchal RELIGIONS-which brought so much VIOLENCE AND 'one sided Gender' Power to Controlled belief systems. Priestess Olivia and her Brother formed this TRIBUTE TEMPLE to Honor ALL the Female Goddess of Myth and Legend. Simply it repudiates the idea that only MALE GODS can represent the Spiritual Needs of HUMANKIND. THE TEMPLE OF ISIS-IS A UNIQUE 'TRIP' INTO THE INNER SANCTUM & THE GROUNDS OF THE CASTLE WITH PRIESTESS OLIVIA ROBERTSON-She 'Passed over' in 2013 at the age of 96-a wonderful ebullient-energetic LADY-highly knowledgeable on the subject of UFO's/ET's as well-& had experiences with them-

ENJOY She and I and Desmond Leslie -Author of 'FLYING SAUCERS HAVE LANDED'-were said to be in a 3 legged race to embrace a Wisdom outside of the Conventional-in fact OLIVIA said this herself. I've said-Nothing is as it seems-& What We Believe IMPRISONS US-But-A great day of Wonderment & Spirituality (WITH A CEREMONY AS WELL)-Please take the Journey with us-in this now HISTORIC Filming

*Might want 2 CLICK on the PHOTOS to Enlarge-Thanks/'S'

Attached File  ISIS 2 ALIEN VISION PAINTING 2.JPG   46.78KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Isis NO 1.jpg   44.65KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Isis woods 1.jpg   37.26KB   0 downloads