• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

One a day... its a question of keeping up with it all - especially with weather such as we had on Sunday, when I had to dig my summer clothing out of winter hibernation and had a day out in the sunshine.

Simon

*The point being, if unfamiliar with the Topic or replies, is that only 5 days remain until CBrown's announcement is made...but he's now updating EVERY DAY.

Edited by skylark, 10 March 2014 - 11:27 PM.
Review of previous posts for clarification

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#42 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Here we are folks with CBrown's latest 'Implications Posting'. Only 4 more to go till the 15th of March, 'The Ides Of March'...when he'll make the 'Announcement'. I do know that the NEW MINI CAR will also debut on that day...don't you? So, everything is going to be better for everyone after CB's announcement. Maybe we'll all be getting MINI Cars.

Now we are on Page 3 of this incredibly long wait for CB to tell us something. But I'd advise you all to go back a few REPLIES to page 2 and check out the MAJOR FIND...of 34 Pyramids found, built in the Jurassic Age. Yep...over 120 MILLION years ago when DINOSAURS roamed the Planet. Not Kidding...check it out!!/'S'

Hi Everyone! says Courtney...
Below is the latest Farsight Implications Posting #20. We are very close to the major announcement that will happen this Saturday, 15 March 2014, the so-called "Ides of March." This announcement has the potential to change things on this planet for the better in a major way. Again, we are not talking about Earth changes, presidential revelations, ET landings, second comings, cataclysms, or anything like that. This is bigger and more important in its own way, and very positive. You will see.
Warmly,
Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Director
The Farsight Institute

~~~~

Implications Posting #20:

The contemporary practice that utilizes the masses themselves to act as censors of dissenting information was initiated in the 1950s. Typically, individuals (called “seeders”) are strategically placed in any audience listening to a potentially threatening alternate information source. The job of seeders is to consistently challenge the purpose and accuracy of the information source (a process known as “cheerleading”) until authentic and well-meaning members of the audience begin to repeat the challenges by themselves. The strategically placed individuals are then withdrawn, leaving no evidence of mass manipulation. Honest critics in the audience vehemently deny the existence of strategic attacks, unwittingly covering the tracks of the seeders.

#43 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...OK and ‘Again’....putting up Courtney’s next posting/Implications Posting #21.
Sticking with the Topic of course, but hoping for a good laugh from it too. Nevermind…just read it I suppose/’S’

Now we are on Page 3 of this incredibly long wait for CB to tell us something. But I'd advise you all to go back a few REPLIES to page 2 and check out the MAJOR FIND...of 34 Pyramids found, built in the Jurassic Age. Yep...over 120 MILLION years ago when DINOSAURS roamed the Planet. Not Kidding...check it out!!/'S'

Hi Everyone…(Courtney Brown says as usual),
Below is the latest Farsight Implications Posting #21. This has to do with the upcoming announcement that will occur this Saturday, 15 March 2014, the Ides of March! Again, we are not talking about anything like ETs landing, presidential revelations, second comings, Earth changes, cataclysms, or anything like that. It is bigger in its own way. Just an announcement with information, but information changes worlds, and it is this kind of announcement.
Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

~~~~
Implications Posting #21:
Planetary change can only come about through the widespread exchange of new information and new ideas among the masses. “The Powers That Be” obviously know this, and efforts will always be made to disrupt positive and transformative discussions that could lead to revolutionary awakening. “Seeders” and “cheerleading” are crucial elements in these disruptive efforts. The only way for a dissenting person or organization to circumvent such disruptive efforts is to avoid utilizing single or highly centralized venues for voicing public opinion and discussion. That is, the masses themselves must assume the responsibility for forming and maintaining diverse and decentralized positive discussion venues. It is not possible to disrupt discussion venues when there are many, all monitored by their own members.

#44 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

Its not that he is either right or wrong... but I do ever so much hope that the actual announcement will be worth the effort being expended in discussing its approach.

I've not been telling people I know who are "mainstream" about the looming announcement. Too often in the past I've been made to look a fool by expected events failing to come to pass, so in this instance I need to see "the colour of the money" (to coin a phrase) before "telling people that I have some money". I might say something over the weekend, but to be honest I feel that it will need the msm to be involved for me to avoid being left feeling as if I'm wasting my breath.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 12 March 2014 - 08:38 PM.

#45 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Uh huh, another ‘Posting’ from Courtney Brown...the 22nd and now only 2 days to go. Think I’ll sleep/’S’

**ps...Once again, I’ll put in the below member advice/alert in RED;
Now we are on Page 3 of this incredibly long wait for CB to tell us something. But I'd advise you all to go back a few REPLIES to page 2 and check out the MAJOR FIND...of 34 Pyramids found, built in the Jurassic Age. Yep...over 120 MILLION years ago when DINOSAURS roamed the Planet. Not Kidding...check it out!!

Courtney says...Hi Everyone! Below is the latest Farsight Implications Posting #22. There is only one more of these after this one. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel! These Implications Postings refer to the major announcement that will be made this Saturday, 15 March 2014, on the Ides of March. Again, we are not talking about Earth changes, presidential revelations, cataclysms, ET landings, second comings, or anything like that. It is bigger in its own way. It is just an announcement with information. But information changes worlds, and it is one of those kinds of announcements. It is important. Also below is the latest graphic for the countdown to the announcement. We are almost there.
Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

Implications Posting #22:
Beware of “flytrap” organizations, media outlets, and people. When people become interested in new ideas that may threaten the credibility of an established authority in the eyes of the masses, the role of “flytraps” is to lead such people into unproductive settings. “Flytraps” spin your wheels, but you don’t go anywhere. You can discover a “flytrap” by trusting your feelings, your intuitions. If you feel a “pinch” or a sense of being restricted, then the organization, media outlet, or people are probably part of a “flytrap.” If you feel exuberant with the thrill of discovery and new ideas, then there may be some real value in interacting in that setting. Trust your feelings. They are your only real guide to a truly self-determined future.

#46 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Well, the last one!

Simon

======================

Implications Posting #23:

If our experiences as physical beings are defined only by what we perceive, and our perceptions are limited only by our beliefs of what can or cannot be, then life is not supposed to be painful. Life can only be painful if we believe it to be painful, no matter what the apparent cause, and no matter what the degree of perceived trauma. Nothing that is not believed can be perceived. Thus, humans are not automatically destined to suffer, and sin and redemption are beliefs of control, not automatic elements of the human condition. Revolutions are simply rapid shifts away from beliefs that were previously held by many, beliefs of pain and suffering that are finally discarded. Those who benefitted from those beliefs lose control and power when this happens.

------------------------

Courtney has also said this:

It is clear that people want a place to see all the Implications Postings together. Since they are all up now, you can find them all collected on this page.

http://www.farsight.org/ImplicationsPostings.html

#47 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...RIGHT then, Keep an eye on the things below I'm putting in here. It's called 'Jumping The Gun', well on what I believe this is all about. If not, doesn't matter. But, what is below is of great significance./'S'

There is a global currency reset taking place. We can only have big hope that it will be successful in extracting the world from the clutches of the evil 13 families...global cabal who have controlled everything for well over a century. From what I hear, the reset is already underway. This could very well change our world this coming week. The stock market is expected to take a giant dump. So HEADS UP, EVERYONE :excl:

#48 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...RIGHT then, Keep an eye on the things below I'm putting in here. It's called 'Jumping The Gun', well on what I believe this is all about. If not, doesn't matter. But, what is below is of great significance./'S'

There is a global currency reset taking place. We can only have big hope that it will be successful in extracting the world from the clutches of the evil 13 families...global cabal who have controlled everything for well over a century. From what I hear, the reset is already underway. This could very well change our world this coming week. The stock market is expected to take a giant dump. So HEADS UP, EVERYONE :excl:

http://www.youtube....h?v=bRbb_f_8VMg

Hmm, that means the banks will be closing from tomorrow (Ides Of March Saturday) for up to a fortnight?

I was expecting this next month!

Anyway, if it IS underway "right now" so lets hope that things work out for the best for ordinary people.

Simon

ps: below is your video, with a http rather than https start of the url

Edited by simple simon, 14 March 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#49 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Well I dont usually do this and it created quite a stir at home but after my evening meal I went to a nearby shopping centre to see what was doin' and everything seemed normal. Certainly the cash machines at both banks and suppermarkets were in use, sort of an ebb and flow - one moment there was a short queue of people waiting to retreive their cash and few minutes later the machine was idle.

But, was I watching the lull before the storm?

If the currency reset does happen this weekend then I wonder at time the cash machines will be switched off? Midnight London time? Midnight New York time? Or will it be a rolling phenomena - midnight in each time zone? If so then what about Australia / New Zealand. Its already Saturday there and we've not heard any reports about their banks closing!

Or will it happen at the moment that Courtney's announcement is made public? Oh and will the kerfuffle drown out whatever Courtney says?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 March 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#50 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Courtney said...

There are three components to this announcement, arguably the most important announcement in recent years. The first is called Farsight Planet 2014, and it is found in a video just released on YouTube. It is also found on the home page of The Farsight Institute. Here is the link,

The data page for The Great Pyramid of Giza Project can be found here:
http://www.farsight....t_7_ryuseg.html

I will release the second and third component of the announcement later today. For now, please watch the entire video posted below.

Simon

#51 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

*Hi All,
...Don't want really, to Piss on your parade here...BUT.
Here's my problem, and best to 'take it on board'. WHY? Well, because I've had MORE THAN a HISTORY in this...which I now find Courtney Brown and his so called institute is trying to EXPLOIT.
It's no joke when this is so CONTRIVED...and presented to people as 'cutting edge'/and Science/and brand NEW...all of the above/etc.

Hate to say this also...but Courtney doesn't even have his facts straight...and telling absolute UN TRUTHS in the very beginning of his video.

He is SELLING/like a poised though Carnival Barker-his 'Institute'/its STUDIES/its Videos/Lessons/etc. OK, right off the bat....'REMOTE VIEWING' Courtney DID NOT come from a U.S. Government or Army Intelligence Program...as he 'ANNOUNCES'.

I'm so 'Pissed Off' with his whole 'Announcement' and it's built in nonsense and build up to COMMERCE...that I'll just simply put in my Forum Topic, from way back in 2007.

It will explain to those who want to know, and are open minded, JUST WHAT Courtney doesn't know...but pretends to be a follower of. His other Consciousness things...are simply disappointingly 'OLD HAT' and 'been done' over and over by other groups ad nauseum. CB uses the good ole 'Buzz Words' to make people believe he has something different. Con man for sure :ph34r:

So, with your indulgence, I'll just put in this LINK below...which should dispel Courney's whole scheme:

http://www.irishufol...ng&fromsearch=1

#52 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Agreed, this is turning out to have been a confidence trick.

There are two more parts to come; maybe the Crimea pyramids will be mentioned...

Courtney gave the impression that others are making the announcement as well as him; they were leading, he would be following. So I want to see the other sources of information.

To avoid the issue of clocks that are being watched never advancing I'll look again in about 4 hours from now (after 10pm).

Simon

**Sounds 'right on' Simon. Yes, authorities never tell people anything...but neither do Hucksters. Tah/'S'

Edited by skylark, 15 March 2014 - 10:30 PM.
*Additional thoughts without a formal reply/'S'

#53 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

Definitely things do not seem to have gone as hoped.

Alas, the information is not even all coming out today. I feel let down... all hype for minimal substance.

Thank goodness I did not tell mainstream people I know that a special announcement was imminent!

Maybe when parts 2 and 3 are released so I will reconsider my feelings towards this.

Simon

-----------------------------------------------

REPEATING MY SAME 'EDIT'...BELOW...AS IN YOUR LAST REPLY SIMON. Thanks/'S'

***Sounds 'right on' Simon. Yes, authorities never tell people anything...but neither do Hucksters. Tah/'S'

https://www.facebook...ourtneyBrownPhD

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity. You are free to argue on this Facebook page. But please keep the profanity out of it. Thanks

Edited by skylark, 15 March 2014 - 10:35 PM.
*Not making a formal reply right now/'S'

#54 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

I've added a comment to Courtney's fb page asking when the next two instalments will be published. I included in my comment a question as to whether they will include anything about the Crimean Pyramids.

I did not see my comment appear immediatelty after posting it, this could be because Courtney moderates them (I expect that he needs to do this, to keep the profanities at bay).

I signed the comment with my first name, since I've found that whenever I post messages to other people's fb pages so my identity does not show.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 18 March 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#55 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Picked up this latest from 'Courtney' in the 'wee hours of the morning' here.It is familiar. I'll go further and say Verbose, Insulting, And Re-iterating. He's on a SPIN...which I'm sure will continue...as Shakespeare said '...Signifying Nothing'. Oh...can't see any mention to Simon's question regarding the 'Crimean Pyramids'. Guess he won't bring up that one huh? He does go on about GIZA though...as though that should carry him and his crew through for a few years of 'already made and edited videos and such'. Carry on screaming/'S'

So from CB:

18 March 2014

Hi Everyone!
This is the appropriate time to add some further explanation to the thrust of the announcement made about our newly released study of the origins of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Leading up to the announcement, I emphasized on my Facebook page (without elaboration) the words, “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and “proof.” What did that actually mean? Now we can explain, and it is essential that everyone understand how these words relate to the announcement.

I have stated in written and verbal form, on video and in print, so many times it is hard to count, that all remote-viewing data MUST be considered “speculative” until verified by normal physical means. This is even printed at the end of the newly released documentary. If something is “speculative,” then how can it be “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and “proof?”

To understand this, one needs to remember that there are two forms of remote-viewing data, (1) verifiable, and (2) new. The verifiable data can be confirmed beyond doubt by comparing the remote-viewing data to the actual target for a given project. In the past when working with pen and paper remote-viewing sessions, one had to be accustomed to how the data actually look given the procedures used to record the data to find the verifiable elements convincing. People who were not accustomed to the nature of the procedures might be confused, and thus less convinced. But what has changed now is the way the remote-viewing data are presented by more than one viewer, on video, and in a theatrically interesting manner that can relate to anyone, regardless of whether or not the person knows anything about the intricacies of the methodologies involved. That is a crucially important new element in this study.

What can we say about the verifiable data for this study? In my opinion, any reasonable person would have to conclude that Dick Allgire was describing a pyramid in his data contained in video. Moreover, any reasonable person would conclude that Daz Smith was describing the movement of large stone blocks during the manufacture of what he called “rising structures” as shown in video recordings of his work. Those elements are verifiable. The target indeed was a pyramid, and the target did specify to describe the movement of the largest stone blocks during the pyramid’s construction. Those elements were essential components of the target, and those elements were exactly described in the video records in a manner that anyone can clearly see. Thus, in my view, that part of the project is “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and it constitutes “proof” that remote viewing was indeed involved in these perceptions that were recorded under totally blind conditions. Therefore, in my opinion, any reasonable person can conclude that remote viewing itself is real, and this claim has passed the test of “proof” for most people.

Of course, there will always be disagreements. 1,000 years from now there will still be people who do not believe that remote viewing is real. But again, in my view, most people can look at these video sessions and decide that the remote-viewing phenomenon itself is unambiguously a real phenomenon.

Now, what about the “new” information shown in the project. Such information involves the extraterrestrial as well as the high technology elements in the data, such as the so-called “Praying Mantis Lady,” the levitation of the stone blocks, etc. Can we similarly say that those elements are “unambiguous” and “conclusive,” and thus constituting “proof?” No. No “new” remote-viewing data can do this until they are verified in some manner using normal physical means of verification. But what we can say is that these “new” elements in the data are intriguing, and they do match the facts on the ground better than many conventional theories relating to the mining and movement of the largest stone blocks. The idea that manual laborers built those pyramids all by themselves with only crude tools is simply not believable in my view. The data for this study, including the extraterrestrial and high technology elements, are more believable. Nonetheless, these new elements remain speculative, regardless of how much they match the facts on the ground. We need further physical evidence of alien intervention and the use of advanced technology before we can move these elements of the data from the “new” to the “verifiable” category.

So some parts of the study are verifiable, and those parts are so uniquely described in the data that they constitute unambiguous and conclusive proof that remote viewing actually exists, in the sense that anyone can see the accuracy of the descriptions with their own eyes without having special training in remote-viewing methodologies. That alone is worth the claim that this is one of the most important announcements ever made in my view. Some will disagree, maybe many. But in my view, this is huge.

And other parts of the study are intriguing but new, and not yet verified. That is the way with all remote-viewing projects. There is always a mix of verifiable parts and new parts. This will never change. The verifiable parts take our breath away. And the new parts make us sit on the edge of our seats, wondering if they too are true beyond doubt. These new parts make us want to know more. And that is exciting.

If the remote viewing phenomenon is exciting to you too, you may want to give it a try. Our learning materials are all free. This includes an 18 hour, 24 lesson course hosted by YouTube, as well as a free printable text, plus much more. This beginning course will probably not make you a "world class" remote viewer, but it is a great way to get started, and you will likely develop a nice feel for how it is done. This is also a fun way to convince yourself beyond doubt that remote viewing is not limited to only a few people. You can find the materials at this url:

http://www.farsight.org/SRV/index.html

Enjoy learning.
The Farsight Institute

#56 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...YEP...'H E R E'S C O U R T N E Y'...as he walks on stage to thunderous applause/JOKE. This-below is his latest. He sidesteps and Outright Ignores all questions...and YES, never even mentioned Simon's query regarding the 'CRIMEAN PYRAMIDS'...which were only rececently discovered and much more of an EPIC...being JURASSIC ERA/Dinosaurs you know...when 'THEY' were built. Go back in the replies on this topic to see 'all about them'. They do not seem of relevance to Courtney however...since he has already 'shot his wad' and is clinging to what happened in GIZA. Help me Hannah!!/'S'

Courtney says.....Hi Everyone!
Today we have Vic Guiza's latest Farsight Chronicles (below), and I also want to share the essence of some of the communications that I have been receiving. In one communication, the person said that the Giza Pyramid Project was interesting, but he was sure I was going to announce something that is more current. In another communication, the person asked when I am going to announce the identities of the Illuminati. Yet another said he was sure I was holding back on when Nibiru would crash into Earth. And yet another said that she was certain I was going to say what happened to the missing airliner. And on it goes.

Friends, the Giza Pyramid project is the biggest thing we have ever done. It is huge. There is nothing bigger than that. Some may not agree, but that project really is amazing, and I fully believe that in the future people will say that this project was a turning point for our planet.

With this said, let me outline what I hoped would be the second and third parts of the major announcement that occurred last Saturday. The announcement of that project was amazing in my view. It took nearly two decades of work in order to do what we did. But the announcement of the Giza Pyramid results does not tell us what we should do in the future to make this planet a better place. That is, it is nice as a diagnostic, but not much as a prescriptive. Thus, the second part of the announcement was to focus on what happens next. Given the ability to show remote viewing on video in a theatrically interesting manner using stellar viewers, the issue of whether or not remote viewing actually exists can be settled for many, and we can start talking about how to integrate this into our daily lives. So the next part was to be a detailed outline of a campaign to start this. It involved explanations of public petitions, large number appeals to university administrators to encourage classes dealing with these forbidden topics, and even staged events that would be covered by the local news, such as motorcycle rallies and even skywriting over urban areas by participating pilots.

The third part of the major announcement was to explain the matter of symbolism. People need symbols to project a unified message, and we have been developing such a symbol, and we want to explain it.

The second and third parts of the major announcement will come in their own time. But for now, too many people seem to be thinking that we are planning to announce some current day revelation that they find in the news. We need to let that settle before going on to the second and third parts of our plan. Things are too important for our message to be lost.

We will find a way soon to move to the next phase of this plan.

Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

Below is the latest Farsight Chronicles by Vic Guiza! Click on the comic to see a larger version that is easier to read.

**BTW Folks...even his COMICS...were OFF tonight. Could not make them larger by CLICKING on them. So there/'S'

*Right, Courtney apologized for his COMICS not being able to be enlarged...and it was corrected in another posting. But what he should have apologized for re his whole fiasco...he didn't and won't. Wanna bet?/'S'

Edited by skylark, 21 March 2014 - 11:47 PM.
More from Courtney...and Apology

#57 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

I've closed his web page on my computer. Its obvious that he is so full of himself that he has closed his eyes to anything else.

But then, if he really is a CIA stooge rather than his own person so I suppose that he would be wanting to dictate policy rather than listen to what others are saying.

Simon

#58 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Courtney speaks again, and again, again. Well that's his latest for his FANS/whatever. In Ireland, we'd just call him-by now-'A complete Dose'. He's well intent on himself. Isn't that narcissistic?
He does sum up at this point/comes off as...a 'narrow little man'. Can say no more, but will put in his latest E-mail below. Well, some of it. Thanks/'S'

Hi Everyone,
We have begun the interview phase of our major announcement. Remember that my role at The Farsight Institute is to explain to the public what we do in our experiments. I hope some of you get a chance to listen to some of these interviews. Also, we have the latest Farsight Chronicles by Vic Guiza!
Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

Interviews from this past week:

An interview that I just gave with Phoenix Rising

An interview that I just gave with Lorien Fenton on Revolution Radio

An interview that I had with Mel Fabregas on Veritas Radio

An interview that I had with René Barnett on LA Talk Radio

*And here is the latest Farsight Chronicles by Vic Guiza

ps-Looks like everyone, for their own reasons, have had Courtney on their 'Shows'. Well, he's making the 'gullible' 'non-contesting' rounds. I can't 'get in to' his graphic/comics really. In fact they make NO SENSE this week. But you all...could go to his LINK up top here and check it out for yourselves/'S' :huh:

#59 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

I've stopped following him. Having realised that his announcement is a non-event I decided to cease expending precious time and energy on his 'selfie'.

I never did sign up for his emails.

I'll grant him one thing though; he was right about the 'noise' after he made that long anticipated announcement. Alas it was the sound of slamming and footsteps- him being slammed and doors being slammed, plus the footsteps of departing disappointed people who felt that they'd been taken on a foolish ride to nowhere - (or should that be felt that they'd been taken for fools?)

Simon

edit to add: I discovered that I had him in the Likes on my fb page. Not any more! (UN-liking someone on fb must be one of the worst things a person can do in this era of all-pervading madcap social networking)

Edited by simple simon, 30 March 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#60 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We're getting to Courtney's 'MONEY MAKING' STUFF NOW.The GIZA Pyramid stuff didn't do it...even with the big build up and suspense and utilizing 'REMOTE VIEWING' as a tantalizer, so this latest entry for 'Farsight' Institute...is to offer 'ATLANTIS'...the true story of this Epic telling of it (tongue in cheek).

It's a Demand VIDEO...which will cost you...which his web site finally gets around to after the big 'COME ON' for freebies and enlightenment. I do believe his FACEBOOK groups have caught on to his mendacity. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when 1st we practice to deceive...words to that effect. Anyway 'caveat emptor'...and it's all yours/'S'

THE GREAT ALL KNOWING WIZARD OF OZ PRESENTS

-OH, DON'T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTIN-

Courtney says.....Hi Everyone,
Since the announcement of The Great Pyramid of Giza project, many people have been emailing us to ask if we are also going to offer our earlier project, Atlantis: The True Story, as a video-on-demand on Vimeo as well. It is less expensive than a DVD, and many people like the convenience of online viewing. We have just finished setting this up. Those who want to watch this important project as a video-on-demand, can now do so. Simply click on the poster to go to the appropriate page on The Farsight Institute's web site, where you can read about the project and link to Vimeo.

http://www.farsight....True_Story.html