Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Is The British Government About To Sanction The Use Of Illegal Chemical Weapons Like Nerve Gas On Rioters?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

OMG!

This is seriously wrong.

This is something which needs to be more widely known.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:00 PM
Subject: This is SERIOUSLY over the top and dangerous!

Is the British government about to sanction the use of banned-on battlefields chemical weapons like nerve gas on rioters?

http://ind.pn/yLxrji

http://www.independe...ar-6612084.html

Leading neuroscientists believe that the UK Government may be about to sanction the development of nerve agents for British police that would be banned in warfare under an international treaty on chemical weapons.

A high-level group of experts has asked the Government to clarify its position on whether it intends to develop "incapacitating chemical agents" for a range of domestic uses that go beyond the limited use of chemical irritants such as CS gas for riot control.

<snip>

Edited by simple simon, 07 February 2012 - 11:28 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:15 AM

*Hmmm,
....Well you asked! IN A WORD...'YES'., as are all other major governments. Of course they will rationalize this at the appropriate time(s)...as necessary to preserve democracy and keep peace and safety for the majority of 'Sheeple'.
The weapons will be kept closeted, and only brought out for 'emergencies'/etc. All governemts now feel justifiable in their resort to such weapons in order to keep stability and the big thing....State Security.
They are....yes....in or coming to government arsenals.
That fact that 'THEY'/TPTB see a 'NEED' for such measures....says something....doesn't it? Their own in-security.
'The Times They Are A Changing'...and citizens/subjects are being looked upon as 'terrorists' anyhow. Welcome to the beginning of the 'Aquarian Age'....where 1st we get the 'tear down'/rebellion, and institutional 'destruction'/mistrust/'S'