Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

The Frankenstorm Which Just Slammed Into Nyc And A Lawsuit...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

Re: the Frankenstorm which just slammed into the American east coast and caused such devastation in NYC, I've seen many allegations claiming that it and the path it followed were not entirely natural. Reports suggest that the way it 'turned left' towards the coast seemed suspicious, and that the week or so before the storm the eastern seaboard had experienced many strange atmospheric etc, effects which made people wonder whether HAARP had been active - with an aim of 'influencing / steering' the hurricane.

I simply do not know whether the fact that the storm somehow managed to occur at just the right time to encounter colder weather coming from a different direction and at high tide on a full moon when the tide was even higher than normal could have been natural / influenced by sentient life forms / or even an act of the Divine. The inundation of the Subway made me ponder whether it could have been the target (this would seem odd!) - or was just 'collateral damage' which got in the way of a much deeper target... these being the subterranean caverns which I read about ages ago that were said to date from the time of Atlantis - and were possibly still used 'today' as a living area by those who rule from behind the scenes but wish to remain out of sight.

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens with respect of the US Presidential elections. Will they be delayed / rescheduled / cancelled? What if they go ahead but people in areas affected by the storm are unable to vote... and issue a legal challenge to the result? certainly these possibilities and the uncertainty could explain why different psychics and chanelled sources have said what amounts to diametrically opposite things about the likely outcome.

During my online trawls I saw something on the Cosmic Awareness forum which made me go "hmm", and "oh my goodness, its 9/11 again".

http://cosmicawarene...731331?trail=30
(message dated 27th October by armaugh, near bottom of page)
http://tinyurl.com/8wfdctw

People may remember how it was announced (by Donald Rumsfield) on 10th September 2001 that a large sum of money ($2.3 TRILLION) had gone missing from the Pentagon. Well of course the financial records were said to be in the twin towers, and on the very next day these towers became the focus of global attention by becoming victims of aircraft strikes before they (plus an otherwise unscathed third tower) somehow managed to collapse into heaps of rubble.

The CA forum has a message which talks about a lawsuit which was filed last week in Brooklyn and seeks return of $43 TRILLION from banks to the United States Treasury.

A web search on "$43 trillion racketeering scheme" brings up more information... Of course I am not saying that these events are in any way connected. I am not involved and no-one has offered me any insider intel. But, rightly or wrongly by joining up the dots one must go "hmmm?????".

This first link includes a list of resources for readers to investigate and also says that after CNBC publically reported the lawsuit on their web site the children of a CNBC senior vice president were killed in suspicious circumstances.

http://thevileplutoc...ates-treasury1/

http://tinyurl.com/9xvaa6b

====================

Below I quote a little text copied from another web page.

http://www.marketwat...sury-2012-10-25

http://tinyurl.com/ckrfx83

Note that I am not a banker and only have a limited understanding of financial instruments and how bankers work and help (to embezzle?) the public, etc. Nevertheless, despite my very limited understanding of matters financial what I've read at the these links certainly looks 'interesting'.

Simon

The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.

In the District Court lawsuit, Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owner across the Country and New York taxpayers, as well as under other taxpayer recompense laws -- has expanded its mass tort action into federal court in Brooklyn, New York, seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide pending the return of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000.00) by the "Banksters" and their co-conspirators, seeking an audit of the Fed and audits of all the "bailout programs" by an independent receiver such as Neil Barofsky, former Inspector General of the TARP program who has stated that none of the TARP money and other "bailout money" advanced from the Treasury has ever been repaid despite protestations to the contrary by the Defendants as well as similar protestations by President Obama and the Obama Administration both publicly on national television and more privately to the United States Congress. Because the Obama Administration has failed to pursue any of the "Banksters" criminally, and indeed is actively borrowing monies for Mr. Obama's campaign from these same "Banksters" to finance its political aspirations, the national group of plaintiff home owners has been forced to now expand its lawsuit to include racketeering, money laundering and intentional violations of the Iranian Nations Sanctions and Embargo Act by the national banks included among the "Bankster" Defendants.

Edited by simple simon, 30 October 2012 - 09:06 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

HAARP and Chemtrails Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!!

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

..Right ‘on the ball’ Simon, when talking about this ‘Sandy Storm’ being not a natural one. YEP...This ‘STORM’ was steered. How is that possible? If you are like MOST people, and never heard of HAARP or don’t believe in CHEMTRAILS...that description wouldn’t make any sense to you.

So, look up these two technologies (use our Forum ‘search engine’-look up HAARP and then CHEMTRAILS)...but we’ll now show you how it was done, on VIDEO. CLICK below on the 1st LINK....go in about 2 minutes and 21 seconds and START a LONG visual/graphic film on ‘Sandy’ which will show you how it was done...from SHOTS from satellites and Radar. It will become apparent...that this STORM was steered AND enhanced in power. Watch the 2nd LINK as well...you’ll never think WEATHER can’t be manipulated ever again. Thanks/’S’

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=o4P7Kr17RX8

‘They’ did everything they could via chemtrails and HAARP to energize and steer this storm. They seem to be aiming at DC and NYC. They have accomplished shutting down DC and Wall Street today. WHY remains to be seen. Is it the good guys or the bad guys?? Are they doing it so they can get this new banking system finally implemented??

http://www.greatdrea...ee-blog349.html

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

**1st see prior reply

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The ‘Final Nail’? Sent to me today. Resemblance to the actual ‘set up’ 1997 storm MODEL track plan…even its name…and other aspects are just too exact/’S’

OK…In 1997, some weather people were invited to a conference in Miami about hurricanes. They tracked an imaginary hurricane which was to land in the month of October in Atlantic City named Sandy that followed exactly the same trajectory as the one that landed yesterday. Sandy, the name of both hurricanes was named after a girl named Sandy Frei (spelling?) who was 9 years old in the great hurricane of 1938 that hit New York.

One of the gentlemen who attended this seminar actually kept all of his documents from the conference.

Was this storm just a coincidence or was HAARP used to steer and create this storm based on the model that was developed in 1997?

4 minute video - hurricane sandy man made

BREAKING NEWS! MUST WATCH! SANDY! Simulated storm of 1997!

*CLICK BELOW ON THE PROOF/LINK:

#4 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

**1st see prior reply

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The ‘Final Nail’? Sent to me today. Resemblance to the actual ‘set up’ 1997 storm MODEL track plan…even its name…and other aspects are just too exact/’S’

<snip>

why am I not surprised by this?

Yesterday afternoon I was visiting a friend (lady in her 80's who I've known for many decades and who lives alone as she is now a widow) and she was telling me that she has family in one of the more severely affected parts of New York, and these people are living in cold weather, with no heating (no electricity) and the local shops have all run out of food. It seems that as soon as people realised their plight those who could 'went food shopping' and stocked up... and with fresh supplies not being delivered to shops so those who do not keep food at home and instead always rely on shops - even for that evening's meal - are having problems finding food.

I wonder whether FEMA has been distributing any of its stockpile of 14 million 'ready to eat' meals to people who were affected by the storm? OK, there might be some refusals, especially by people who suffer food intolerances (ceolics, etc), vegetarians and religious Jews who will only eat food that has been certified as conforming to Jewish dietary regulations ('Kosher') but this is a different issue.

30 years ago when we had a severe winter the snow was so deep that a seaside resort outside London which I regularly visited on business became cut off from all road transport for a few days. When the roads had reopened and I was able to visit the town again I was told by one of trade clients that food shops has started rationing certain foods to ensure that everyone who wanted to buy these items could. Things like fresh bread, milk and tinned foods (soups, vegetables etc). In once instance one customer went to a shelf of tinned foods, put their arm around virtulally everything on that shelf and then shoved the entire collection of tins into the shopping trolley. However, when they rreached the checkout the staff refused to allow them to buy that much food! That was about the most severe weather I've ever known, although at least the electricity kept working!

Returning to NYC and 'the present day', I wonder how the subway will fare. OK, parts of it have reopened, but obviously not sections which are now flooded! Maybe there is a regret that more of the system is no longer elevated above streets? (Many decades ago some sections former 'el' were relocated to tunnels). Anyway, pumping the flood waters out is only half the story... its likely that much electrical insfrastructure will need replacing, posssibly including signalling and train control systems. In 2002 the metro (subway) in the European city of Prague became inundated after severe flooding when a river burst its banks. It took something like 6 months to fully reopen the system. I understand that in NYC no trains were in the sections of tunnels which became inundated (in Prague some trains were left in the tunnels which flooded), which is at least some benefit (saves the cost of repairing them) although if trains cannot be used for 6 months they will still require regular maintenance to check that they remain in good condition. (Ideally they should be rotated with trains which serve reopened sections of line, so that they are used at least every other week). What also concerns me is whether any of the physical infrastructure of the tunnels is becoming compromised by the floodwaters. Walls etc may be fine for supporting ceilings but can they cope with the effect (weight / pressure) of water on their sides? After all, they would not have been designed to cope with this. My comments include things like the integrity of cement etc in the brickwork.

Also, what about the fate of the 'street people' - especially those who live below ground, in subway tunnels, sewers etc? Will many dead bodies be found when the tunnels have been drained and inspection teams start walking through them? Will decomposing bodies (even if only rats etc) become a source for disease?

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.