#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo...79.html#5C3gTX0

Scientists at Nasa are scratching their heads after the Martian rover Opportunity sent back images of a rock that has apparently materialised from nowhere – just a few feet from the robotic probe. So far scientists have been unable to explain how the rock appeared and where it comes from.
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well, below is the ROCK (?) that abruptly appeared in front of the Mars Rover, but also find LINKS to more MARS Anomalies. Look for other ‘strange things’ on MARS yourselves...you’ll find them and make you start to question...if you already haven’t/’S’

Attached File  STRANGE ROCK FOUND BY MARS ROVER-PHOTO.jpg   100.48KB   5 downloads

AND...A ‘FARM ON MARS’, NO KIDDING FOLKS:

Did NASA find Ancient Spaceships on Mars, AND ‘TRACKS’?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSqN11YULOs

Can NASA Hide This? Really strange animal looking things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7edICir6c4

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

anyone else spot the bearded man of mars :)

Attached Files

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

maybe the martian wind blew the rock there?

or did someone leave it there to drop hints about life on mars?

as for the animals, well if life can exist in the inhospitable Australian deserts, so maybe it can on mars as well!

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Geeezz Huh? Been over this many times folks...we are simply being LEFT OUT of what's happening on MARS. Don't have to be overly brilliant to KNOW that there is NO TRANSPARANCY in Government releases & NASA is 'A FRONT' for the black ops and specialized interest secret groups.

SO...things do 'leak out', or CAPTURED by 'hackers' and those wanting to know and divulge the TRUTH. Take a look at OUR Forum topic below, published here...along with many other MARS ANOMOLIE Topics through the years:

http://www.irishufol...showtopic=10010

AND, how bout this nice little photo. It's THERE ALRIGHT, AND not a photoshop thing. MIGHT WANT TO ENLARGE IT BY 'CLICKING' ON IT*

Do your own investigations around the 'NET'...see what's on offer. But beware...some sites are GOVERNMENT OR BLACK OP anti-truth or diliberate 'dumbing down sites'/'S'

Attached File  RAT VARIETY ON MARS-PHOTO.jpg   83.02KB   54 downloads

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

I see it... there is a word which I learnt from reading the Fortean Times many decades ago. OOPART - Out Of Place Artifact.

This does not explain whats in that photo - just acts as a category under which it can be catalogued.

Being a believer that there is life on Mars - intelligent, sentient life, so I wonder if it was placed there for us to see. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well folks, here’s a ‘Delightful’ FOLLOW UP thing on this;

Scientist sues NASA, alleges it's failing to investigate alien life on Mars

RIGHT a scientist named Rhawn Joseph, well known for his books and ‘Popular Science Reports’, is accusing NASA of not studying or revealing the actuality of ‘Life On Mars’. Could be interesting huh? Except, that NASA is only the ‘store front’ and PIMP of the government’s attempt to hide the truth of Alien Life from people.
*Rhawn Joseph is...the petitioner in the case....has authored several books on a variety of topics, including the terrorist attacks on September 11, biological UFOs, and neuropsychology. He is connected to the Journal of Cosmology which has published papers dealing with extraterrestrial life on more than one occasion.

The petition, filed in a California court, takes aim at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and Chief Administrator Charles Bolden, calling for a writ of mandamus for NASA to investigate the ‘putative biological organism’ more closely.

Apparently, Joseph feels that the mystery rock is not a rock at all, and it wasn’t randomly knocked into its present location. Instead, according to the lawsuit, the object is actually an alien organism that was there the entire time, but grew over the course of those twelve Martian sols to its present size. Joseph believes the object is actually a mushroom-like fungus that reproduces with spores.

Read on...check out the LINK provided below for the full story/’S’

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1594984

‘The refusal to take close up photos from various angles ... to take microscopic images of the specimen ... to release high resolution photos, is inexplicable, recklessly negligent, and bizarre’, his suit adds.

Joseph now wants Bolden and his rover team to take 100 high resolution close-up in focus photos of the rock from all sides under appropriate lightning conditions with minimum glare.

He also wants to see 24 microscopic, in-focus images of the exterior, lip, walls and interior of the specimen under appropriate lighting conditions.
And, finally, he wants the rover team to make all of the pictures available to him so he can analyze them himself.

ps...NASA has yet to comment on the suit....OF COURSE, and will probably expend ALL EFFORTS to NOT comply regardless of the lawsuit’s outcome. We all know that story/’S’

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

I wish him good luck - and hope that he has all his affairs in place (a will, etc.,)

Could that rock be a lifeform which has been growing? Of course its possible, but I am not qualified to make a judgement on this.

However, in case it is, I would be most concerned should that Martian rover ever be brought back to Earth. The bio-hazard possibilities could be far more profound than anything that has already happened here. My thoughts turn to the critters taken to Australia which have caused much harm to defenceless local lifeforms, or the problems we have here from Japanese Knotweed.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 31 January 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...More on the Martian ‘Rock’ that may be really a fungus. Filer’s Files has just run a great report/background/history and legal complaint to NASA. Why is it that NASA ‘screen’s out Martian Life? Have they been directed to NOT let us know? I think so. I'll go further...and say...OK, Yes I KNOW they do/’S’

Is Mysterious Mars Rock a Fungus?

Attached File  FUNGUS IN MARTIAN CRATER OVERLOOKED BY NASA.jpg   39.07KB   0 downloads

Lorraine Bailey reports, a mysterious rock on Mars photographed by the Opportunity rover resembles an Earth fungus, but NASA refused to take a closer look at it, a Ph.D. claims in a writ of mandamus. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D., filed the writ of mandamus against NASA and its Chief Administrator Charles Bolden in San Francisco Federal Court. The photo illustration is from Exhibit A, on page 9 of the lawsuit.

He claims, that "Any intelligent adult, adolescent, child, chimpanzee, with even a modicum of curiosity, would approach, investigate and closely examine a bowl-shaped structure which appears just a few feet in front of them when 12 days earlier they hadn't noticed it. But not NASA and its rover team who have refused to take even a single close up photo."

Joseph describes himself in the complaint as "a scientist and astrobiologist who has published major scientific discoveries in prestigious scientific journals beginning in the late 1970s."

He also wrote a book on terrorism with Glenn Beck, and books on his own, including "Biological UFOs: Evidence for Extraterrestrial Extremophiles and Life in Space. "

Joseph seeks a writ "compelling NASA to perform a duty to thoroughly scientifically examine and investigate a putative biological organism on Mars identified/discovered by petitioner and referred to by NASA as: 'Unlike anything we have seen before.'"

On Dec. 26, 2013 (Sol 3528), NASA's Opportunity rover, which landed on the red planet in 2004, took a photo of a Martian outcrop.
Twelve Martian days later (Sol 3540), it took another photo of the same outcrop - with a new object in the frame.”
It looks like a jelly doughnut, white around the outside, red in the middle. "We have looked at it with our microscope. It is clearly a rock."
Steve
Squyres, the principal investigator of the Mars Exploration Rovers,
told
the English newspaper The Telegraph.

Joseph claims: "NASA failed to examine photos taken on Sol 3528, whereas when examined by petitioner the same structure in miniature was clearly visible upon magnification and appears to have just germinated from spores.” Joseph immediately recognized that bowl-shaped structure, as resembling a mushroom-like fungus, a composite organism consisting of colonies of lichen and cyan bacteria, and which on Earth is known as Apothecium

Joseph asks the court to read the report and examine all the pictorial evidence which is available at Cosmology.com. Joseph says NASA did not make this discovery itself because it failed to take high-resolution and microscopic pictures of the object.

The refusal to take close up photos from various angles, the refusal to take microscopic images of the specimen, the refusal to release high resolution photos, is inexplicable, recklessly negligent, and bizarre."

HISTORY OF NASA ‘HOLDING BACK’ ON MARTIAN LIFE:
-Lichen Found on Mars in 1976-

Dr. Gilbert Levin's and Dr. Patricia Ann Straat’s Labeled Release Life Detectors signaled positive for life repeatedly in 1976, from the Mars Viking Landers 1 and 2, but for some reason NASA scientists decided to ignore the truth.

Many scientists are now contacting me claiming Levin was right. “There is life on Mars!

Attached File  LICHEN FOUND ALL OVER MARS.jpg   64.64KB   0 downloads

Note: It is apparent NASA has been told not to reveal that life exists on Mars. President Obama may have given approval to reveal primitive life. Each spring in Hubble images Mars clearly turns green indicating the growth of cyan bacteria or lichen. Cyan bacteria dominate many terrestrial and aquatic habitats on Earth, e.g. even the cold deserts in Antarctica.

The key to the survival of cyan bacteria are in part due to the pigments they have such as: Chlorophyll for converting solar radiation into food (photosynthesis). They can tolerate the extreme damaging effect of solar UV-B by synthesizing a variety of protecting pigments, which either screen or prevent the effect of the radiation. These pigments on Mars have been detected by Dr. Pershin because they are auto-fluorescent. He developed a two-band, red/green radiance-ratio technique as a tool for detecting evidence of pigments in cyan bacteria-like organisms on Mars.

It is well known that organic pigments and components have a visible and red part in fluorescence spectrum under the laser and solar UV-visible excitation. Several Hubble Space Telescope images of Mars were taken in key wavelengths and were used in his analysis. The question is: Are these pigments ancient or recent? ICAMSR