* * * - - 1 votes

The Paranormal Channel is Coming... Prepare to be Scared! - ITNews

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alien_*

Guest_Alien_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:06 AM

The Paranormal Channel is Coming... Prepare to be Scared!
ITNews, Italy - 3 hours ago
Paranormal purveyors of scariness Yvette Fielding and Karl Beattie will launch a new TV phenomenon on Monday 9th June 2008 - The Paranormal Channel. ...

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

yes but under new legislation (eu-inspired?) they must also advise people that any information / advice they give is for entertanment only, as otherwise people who heed their advice may be able to sue them...

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

yes but under new legislation (eu-inspired?) they must also advise people that any information / advice they give is for entertanment only, as otherwise people who heed their advice may be able to sue them...

Simon

[b]*Evening Simon,[/b]
...That's a real HOWL huh? The UK govenment wants to 'Crack Down' on charlatans 'they say'...like Tarot Card Readers/crystal gazers/Mediums/Fortune Tellers/Astrologists/Paranormal practioners in general. But they wont TACKLE Organized Religions...which have absolutely NO PROOF of anything, and have been Hoodwinking 'the flock' for Centuries. What government HYPOCRACY. 'It's all SILLY isn't it-Religion'...said one of the Bishops on an episode of 'Father Ted'...as he ran off with a bunch of Hippies. Thanks/'S' :)

#4 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:01 PM

[b]*Evening Simon,[/b]
...That's a real HOWL huh? The UK govenment wants to 'Crack Down' on charlatans 'they say'...like Tarot Card Readers/crystal gazers/Mediums/Fortune Tellers/Astrologists/Paranormal practioners in general. But they wont TACKLE Organized Religions...which have absolutely NO PROOF of anything, and have been Hoodwinking 'the flock' for Centuries. What government HYPOCRACY. 'It's all SILLY isn't it-Religion'...said one of the Bishops on an episode of 'Father Ted'...as he ran off with a bunch of Hippies. Thanks/'S' :)

[b]YOW guys/gals,[/b]
-I love this. Sweeps hit it 'Bang On'. This is the 'Sock it to the ones who can't fight back' again by government. Please-SPREAD THIS AROUND.
All the best to those on THIS Forum-Captain :)