#1 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:48 PM

How do you guys feel about Donald Trump?

I see him as a mixed bag. Of course I want him to win against Hitlery Clinton. I believe Trump is a genuine anti-establishment candidate and poses a massive threat to the NWO. Therefore I am all for him.  But I can't really warm up to his endorsement of the Patriot Act, his plans to "close down" the internet to stop ISIS and his love affair with Eminent Domain (Compulsory Purchase Order, as it's known in Ireland & UK) legislation. 

-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

Yaeger,

I think that the coming election (if it happens) will require people to choose who they dislike the least.

Trump is way better than Hitlery, but as you say, he is by no means perfect.

But... is there anyone else standing?

It is not certain yet that Hitlery will even reach the final stage, as Wikileaks are planning to release data that will make it impossible for her to reach the final hurdle.

Also, there is chatter online about various events - such as meteor strike in August, a financial happening, and others - which see the election being postponed.... its said to explain why Obummer has been extolling the virtues of prepping to the American people. Maybe Sweeps knows more on this, although it could also be that even if he does he is unable to say anything.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:35 PM

The alternative to Clinton AND Trump would be Gary Johnson the Libertarian Party candidate. They say if he wins his home state New Mexico, he could become the next POTUS. But that's a big 'if'. 

-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:07 PM

Yaeger, who is he? I've never heard of him!

Simon

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:43 AM

'Sweeps' NOTE:

...I Just love it-2 European guys talking about American Politics-Gary Johnson/etc. Talk about a REAL UNKNOWN-and a Snowballs chance in Hell.

NAH-if it's not TRUMP-There will be a 3rd Party and A REVOLUTION-PPL fed up with Party Politicians, Corruption, and Anti-American Values Candidates.

I'll keep you updated-late to this discussion-JUST YOU Follow the 'BREXIT' Vote today. Geeez, if the U.K. doesn't EXIT-they will become SLAVES and WHITE GENOCIDE will be on a fast roll-Heritage and Western Civilization 'down the drain'. The EU will of course encourage THEIR OWN GLOBALIZATION AGENDA. EU won't stop Malignant Islamic Migration-only NATIONALISTS/NEO-NAZI'S 'They WILL RISE'. Enough-let's get thru the day-look toward the VOTE today-'DUMBED DOWN' PPL-hopefully the LEAVE Vote will have the 'DAY', although can't see the Bilderbergs and NWO letting a FAIR/REAL Vote happen./'Sweeps'

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Well its October and both Trump and Hitlery are still in the race - plus two 'no hope' candidates, Johnson and Green Party Jill Stein.

If people really want a female pres then Jill is their lady, however realistically speaking there is about as much chance of her winning as the Pope converting to Judaism.

With Wikileaks finally releasing info about the wicked witch and Trump's name being muddied by allegations of sex crimes, the next few weeks are shaping up to be really exciting / tense.

To add to the mix are allegations of ballot boxes stuffed to the gills will votes - for Hillery - having been found in Ohio. But, with so much at stake, is anyone really surprised that votes would be rigged?

In the meantime, there are also those who claim that an engineered war situation with Russia and or the dire financial situation will see Obama cancel (or delay) the voting. Geez, without some really good cause that is totally transparent, anything that prevents polling on the allotted day is likely to see the start of a nasty and bloody second (third?) civil war.

One concern I have is what happens after the voting is over and the winner has been announced. The couple of months period where Trump will be President Elect will be plenty long enough for the elite to wreak havoc.

If, heaven forbid, Hillery is declared the winner, then it will be time for people to start learning how to bend over so far that their facial cheeks can greet their rectal cheeks and kiss them 'goodbye'.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 October 2016 - 09:41 PM.