Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Putin Reveals That Reptillians Really Do Rule The Planet!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin today as word spreads regarding an extraordinary meeting called by Vladimir Putin yesterday where, according to sources, the Russian president said that “95% of the world’s ruling class are not even human,” but are “cold-blooded hybrids” who are “members of an ancient cult.”

Resisting gentle attempts by close aides to stop the President ‘going there,’ Putin said that the evidence was everywhere, and that he personally had intimate knowledge of their dealings. He said that he was not one of them, but they are afraid of him and have attempted to lure him into their “ancient Babylonian cult.”

http://yournewswire....-as-reptilians/

So, Putin is effectively confirming what David icke has been says for years?

----------------------------------

I am guessing here, but the Bible talks about Reptillians ('serpents') and it would seem logical that these are one and the same beings.

As for the reference to ancient Babylonia, a temple to Baal, the ancient Babylonian diety is being erected in London (and other cities) in summer 2016. I need to research this and will update this later (am being called away from the pc for a while)

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 17 April 2016 - 05:21 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:47 PM

a little later than originally intended; a replica of an triumphal arch which Isis destroyed in the Syrian city of Palmyira was installed for three days in London's Trafalgar Square. The purpose was to show that despite having been destroyed (after standing there for an estimated 1800 years!) it would still be possible to reinstate something virtually identical.

Originally it was intended that an arch that was part of a temple to the ancient Babylonian deity of Baal would be recreated, but there was an outcry because this was seen as effectively creating something that represented idol worship. As if that was not seen as being bad enough, the form of worship was also seen as being especially abhorrent, this being human sacrifice of a very young child with death coming in the form of burning alive. Whilst the child screamed in agony the adults would indulge in group sex / orgies...

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 April 2016 - 11:49 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.