3 replies to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:41 PM

What we have here....will be a challenge to all who 'don't look up' or follow their 'Feelings'*

*THE ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE UFO-ENCOUNTERED BY A 'TELEPATHIC ALERT'...IN IRELAND!! :)
Attached File  UFO_close_up_like_a_Hairy_Snowball_16_1_01_0042hrs.here.jpg   5.12KB   623 downloads

HAIRY SNOWBALL UFO-TELEPATHIC ALERT STORY FROM 'SWEEPS'
Yes, and a 'telepathic contact-alert voice' again. This time it was a 'soft female voice. Did anyone else see this, Monaghan-Ireland, spectacular in the sky? At 0040 hrs. on 16/1/01, very clearly, the voice said 'Go outside in two minutes'. I had been sitting, quite fluish, next to the kitchen cooker when the voice 'jumped' me into attention...and I quite forgot how 'sickish' I'd been feeling. Ten seconds before the two minute 'deadline' was up, I was outside with a heavy coat on scanning the heavens.

At exactly the 'appointed' time, the spectacle started. A GIANT, what could only be described as a, 'hairy snowball' UFO with a long trailing tail appeared out of the South South-East and arched to the South West. In its' tail, which seemed to stretch back for about a mile, could be seen several smaller golden circular globes (probably smaller UFO's). This huge configuration traversed the entire horizon within 4 and a half to 5 seconds...and then was gone.

It would have been impossible to 'catch' this high speed event without the 'alert'. That morning-of the 16th-all computers were DOWN in the Monaghan and some adjacent areas. People could 'call out' on their phones...but no one could phone in to this area. Check it out! The communication black out lasted the full day & night. Banks even found that their 'cash points' weren't working.

Anyone having seen this 'spectacular' of the early morning...couldn't help but make the connection. 'Flying Saucer Review' magazine & The 'Belfast Telegraph' all carried articles in their next issues on the sighting...and the telepathic contact.
*CLICK on Belfast Telegraph article/write up

Attached File  Ulster_1_GI_Sweeps___Belfast_Tele_3_Feb2.jpg   376.11KB   607 downloads

I had asked each of these media outlets to 'please' ask people if anyone else had reported or seen this event. This type of backup-corroborative witnessing or evidence is always desirable./'Sweeps'***

#2 jillh10

jillh10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:ufology, alternative evolutionary studies, ancient history,ufo's in sacred scriptures, psychology,astronomy,cosmology

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

I think that the military is behind it 9 times ouyt of 10 :P
http://www.alienexistence.com

#3 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:46 PM

:P

-What a NERD. Your 'Air Force/government' is most responsible is probably the worst 'closed minded/unexperienced' nonsense I've even encountered-Captain

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:50 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Been 'Around the Horn' kid/jillh10,
...This 'experience' was quite Real. Know the difference. Don 't imagine YOU had ANY Military...I was in DIA/ASA, and DO know what 'they' are capable of. This isn't one of them. Carry on...but for jeepers creepers sake...calm down, for your own good. Best/'S'