6 replies to this topic

#1 Krlll

Krlll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hi all.
I have seen a total of 3 UFOs in my life and the third was just last night.
I was looking up at the stars when I saw what I presumed was a satellite.It seemed to be moving forward in a sort of jerking motion,faster,slower but I didnt think too much of it.
Then suddenly another identical object came from the opposite direction and passed close to the first object.
The first object continued on its path and disappeared,the second object stopped close to where the two passed each other and spent the next 10-15 mins hovering and moving left,right,up,down.

This sighting was exciting but sadly the objects were quite distant and resembled nothing more than stars or a satellite except for their behaviour.
Anyone else see anything last night?
Personally I cant think of anything known that behaves like these objects did but maybe someone else has opther ideas?

#2 KarenNFP

KarenNFP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

Where did you see them Krill?

#3 Krlll

Krlll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

Sorry,I am in Donegal and the time was approx 22:00

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:43 PM

Hi all.
I have seen a total of 3 UFOs in my life and the third was just last night.
I was looking up at the stars when I saw what I presumed was a satellite.It seemed to be moving forward in a sort of jerking motion,faster,slower but I didnt think too much of it.
Then suddenly another identical object came from the opposite direction and passed close to the first object.
The first object continued on its path and disappeared,the second object stopped close to where the two passed each other and spent the next 10-15 mins hovering and moving left,right,up,down.

This sighting was exciting but sadly the objects were quite distant and resembled nothing more than stars or a satellite except for their behaviour.
Anyone else see anything last night?
Personally I cant think of anything known that behaves like these objects did but maybe someone else has opther ideas?

*Hi krill,
...Well, we'll need some important information before ANYONE can respond to this. Firstly...where in Donegfal...that's a bit vague...was your sighting. Then we'd need to know if anyone was with you...any corroboative witnesses in other words, and directions. Was IT/them...North, South, East, West in the sky, and more on you yourself. Did you have any peculiar feelings, dreams, etc. after the sighting? If you can give us this information...we'll have something to go on. I see you did give the 'time' of the sighting. Thanks/'S'

#5 Krlll

Krlll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

In a place called Ramelton about 15 mins from Letterkenny.
My girlfriend also saw the second object but she was not there for the initial sighting.
First object was moving NW towards the sea the second came from the SE.
There was no sound and the object was north of me but high not distant.
They moved at roughly the same rate as a satellite,perhaps faster(or just closer) but were more erratic.
I dont recall having any strange dreams or feelings.

Myself I am 36,I saw my first UFO(a classic green fireball) when I was maybe 16,a friend was with me on that occasion aswell.
The second was in Dublin when I was about 23 I forget the exact date but numerous others had seen it and there was talk on the radio about it the next day.
I wont elaborate on the other 2 for now I guess to stay on topic.

#6 Toyartist

Toyartist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:UFO's Aliens, Bigfoot, Paranormal

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:37 AM

OMG Dude I'd love to see just one in my lifetime, I keep looking to the night skys, seen alot of planes and heli's but thats about it so far I'll keep looking your so luck!

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

*OK 'TOYARTIST',
...But this Topic was from Sept. 2010. Don't know why exactly you picked this 'oldie' out to comment on....but I'll ask you to NOT include your HYPERLINKED WEB SITE addy in your next response or Topic starter. This is advertising your site of course...and prohibited.

Members CAN and DO put their WEB SITE & E-mail addys and other personal material in their MEMBERS PROFILE.....which is acceptable of course. Best...and Carry on/'Sweeps' Fox ;)