A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

UFO EXPLODES FALLS FLAMING TO EARTH IN FLOTILLA-VIDEO-BRAZIL

-TRAGIC FLAMING EVENT OF FALLING UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Most unusual, especially since UFO's aren't caught on Video exploding. This UFO was part of a 'flotilla' of craft over Brazil. You can watch this MASS FLIGHT of UFO's and actually see the exploding UFO plummet in a fiery tail earthward. Below, actually, is a description from Dr. Boylan on his 'take'. Give us yours. Thanks/'S'

That starcraft flotilla display is sort of typical in Latin America, where the governments take a benign and non-militant response to starcraft appearances.

But that video shows an awful moment starting around Second 55 and continuing: it looks like one of the starcraft near the top of the display 'chain" of starcraft exploded. And disintegrated into a starburst of parts melting from atmospheric friction as they descend rapidly. It reminds me of that wrenching footage of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster. But why? Star Visitor craft do not malfunction typically.

Visit My Website

Dr. Boylan also notes…'I did an energy signature reading on this horrible explosion and the indication is that the starcraft was targeted by one of the Cabal's " Star Wars" directed-energy weapons (in orbit), and was destroyed in mid-flight'.