A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

2nd FORUM TOPIC ON ‘NEWTOWN’/SANDY HOOK SCAM

-HOW THIS WAS ‘SET UP’ TO ROB AMERICANS OF GUN RIGHTS-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...It is NECESSARY that the PUBLIC, worldwide, knows the truth...and what REALLY happened in ‘Sandy Hook’/Connecticut/U.S.A. Folks can go to our other Forum TOPIC on this and the Aurora Incident in Colorado....which are connected.
Just CLICK below on the LINK for that Topic...and DO ‘take it in. Thanks/’S’

http://www.irishufol...showtopic=10286

The shooter set-up…By John Kaminski

Assassination of young children… another pre-arranged passion play

The lone nut theory is never true.

Corrupt cops are accessories to all these very public crimes designed in advance to achieve some broad social agenda.

These seem to be the two major lessons the increasingly outraged American public is beginning to learn.

The secondary lesson is that psychiatric drugging is a crucial precondition to the execution of these acts and, by implication, the entire psychiatric industry is a hoax used for multiple purposes harmful to the health of everyone who uses them.

The tertiary lesson is that a decades-long series of sensational atrocities have been planned and executed by a larger, secret entity that chooses elected officials, fixes elections, engineers wars, produces and distributes poisons, and manipulates public opinion in ways that are definitely not in the best interests of the majority of people anywhere, to keep secret an insane agenda of repression ultimately aimed to harm the health of the general population.

Twenty-six young children in Connecticut were butchered with automatic weapons by an alleged assassin reportedly carrying only pistols. As in all recent cases of highly suspicious public atrocities — from Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan to James Holmes and Adam Lanza — the alleged perpetrator is either conveniently dead or forever held incommunicado so that the public never receives his side of the story. If the alleged assassin remains alive, his mind is so addled by mysteriously prescribed medications that he is never able to coherently recount his actions.

Other contributors to these staged events of public are consistently seen running from the scene, incidents reported in the early versions but conveniently omitted from later, "official" reports of these events.

This is the profile in Newtown, Connecticut, in Aurora, Colorado, and in virtually every highly visible mass murder event and assassination in recent memory.

Two men running from the scene were captured — and quickly dismissed as suspects — in Newtown. Multiple suspects were seen escaping the night of the theater shooting in Aurora. Subsequent versions of the two Kennedy assassinations of the 1960s have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that these murders were carried out by men other than the pair of patsies blamed for them. Ditto Martin Luther King.

The good news is that as never before, serious amateur investigators have pieced together relevant evidence much more valid than the official version of events.

*VITAL/GOING ‘VIRAL’ STUFF…’YOU’ MUST KNOW:

CLICK below on the LINKS-Very important commentary and background:

http://www.youtube.c...lexJonesChannel

http://ssristories.c...ex.php?p=school

get the picture. And this is only a small sampling of speculations and relevant data that are flying around the Internet. It figures that the cops would want to hush all this up. Because they, along with the psychiatrists and the maniac politicians who are trying to take guns away from everyone, are all part of this tragic coverup.

This is only a short survey that should be an encyclopedic book.

Every mass shooting every reported has a dark side that is never reported that the cops know about, the shrinks know about, and the politicians who are put in power by moneymen from behind the scenes not only know about but invent.

I didn't even mention the calculated mass hysteria from mainstream media celebrities who are a key part of this conspiracy against ordinary people to take away their guns, and further the plans of the world controllers to exterminate a larger part of the population of the planet.

In a very sad way, the murdered children of Newtown, Connecticut are a not-so-metaphorical representation of our own futures, an all-too-vivid forecast of what is about to happen to most of us if we allow the insane perverts who are running our government and ruining our lives to continue to remain in power and inflict their diabolical tricks on the innocent people of the world.

Time is running out for all of us who seek only to live and let live. We're all going to die unnatural deaths if we don't stop them now.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

THE GUN CONTROL PANICING POLITICIANS

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...So, using ‘emotionalism’ to advance ‘gun control’. How many fall for this? Well a lot of ‘worried for their jobs politicians’. If a sick and obviously crazy individual, or a ‘planned’ NWO agenda, does something horrendous... How do you solve that by limiting the rights of law abiding citizens? Also remember, that ‘they’ can propose all the proposals they like. It doesn’t effect the primary existence…thank goodness…of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution AT ALL. That…is still there negating any proposals against it. So there/’S’

**BTW…most people don’t hear these type of reports…cops in collusion:
Police found a loaded rifle in the trunk of a car in the school parking lot. .223 shells were found at the scene. Who was shooting the .223 inside the school then? From the NBC News Connecticut live feed on 12/14/12. Some ‘locals’ say 3 people were involved in the ‘shooting’. Police found 2 ‘guys’ in camo dress in the woods…and released them. How nice!!

**AND from www.wnd.com-EDITED/SUMMARIZED by ‘Sweeps’:

In the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre, leave it to the state-run media and PANICY politicians…who surround themselves with armed security at all times to offer up exactly the wrong prescription to stopping the slaughter of more innocents.
It was as predictable as clockwork that those who seek a state monopoly on firepower would exploit a tragedy like this to push for unconstitutional, counter-productive, anti-American solutions to a mess they helped create.
Let me give you some things to think about – things you won’t likely hear or read elsewhere.

First, consider why Israel, a nation surrounded by madmen who seek to kill innocent Jewish children any way they can, has rarely seen the kinds of mayhem America witnessed in Newtown, Conn. It can be shown in one simple photograph that doesn’t require any further explanation.

Attached File  DEFENDING SCHOOL KIDS IN ISRAEL-PHOTO.jpg   116.96KB   8 downloads

It’s a fact that many mass murders like the one we witnessed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School were averted because innocent children and adults were not left defenseless. Here are just a handful of examples:
  • On Oct. 1, 1997, Luke Woodham, 16, part of a satanic cult, stabbed and bludgeoned his mother before driving her car to Pearl High School in Pearl, Miss., where he shot dead two students and wounded seven others with a rifle he made no attempt to conceal. He then got back into his mother’s car and planned to go to Pearl Junior High School to kill some more. But assistant principal Joel Myrick retrieved a .45-caliber pistol from the glove compartment of his truck and subdued Woodham.
  • On Jan. 16, 2002, Peter Odighizuwa, 43, of Nigeria, went to the Appalachian School of Law campus in Virginia with a handgun and killed three and wounded three others. At the sound of gunfire, two other students – both police officers – retrieved guns from their cars. Meanwhile, another police officer and former Marine jumped Odighizuwa and disarmed him by the time the other officers got to the scene.
  • On Aug. 23, 1995, a band of crack cocaine addicts entered a store in Muskegon, Mich., with a plan to kill everyone and steal enough cash and jewelry to feed their habit. One member of the gang shot store owner Clare Cooper in the back four times. He still managed to grab his shotgun and fire on the gang as they fled. They were all apprehended.
  • On Dec. 9, 2007, a 24-year-old gunman named Matthew Murray launched an attack on the congregants of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs that left two victims dead. A former police officer, Jeanne Assam, a member of the security team for the church, shot Murray 10 times, killing him, as he was shooting at her. Murray had killed four others at a church 70 miles away earlier in the day.
  • On July 24, 2012, Richard Gable Stevens rented a rifle at a shooting range in Santa Clara, Calif., and herded three employees out the door, saying he intended to kill them. One of the employees, however, was carrying a .45-caliber handgun and shot the assailant.
  • On Dec. 17, 1991, two men armed with stolen pistols herded 20 customers and employees of a Shoney’s restaurant in Anniston, Ala., into a walk-in refrigerator and locked it so they could rob the establishment. However, one customer was armed with a .45-caliber handgun hidden under a table. He shot one of the gunmen dead. The other robber, who was holding the manager of the restaurant at gunpoint, began firing at the customer. But he was wounded critically by return fire, ending the incident.
  • On July 13, 2009, an armed man entered the Golden Food Market in south Richmond, shooting and wounding a clerk while firing at store patrons. He was shot by another customer who had a concealed-carry permit, likely saving the lives of eight other people in the store.
  • On July 29, 2012, Charles Conner shot and killed two people and their dogs at the Peach Tree RV park in Early, Texas. Vic Stacy got a call from one of the neighbors, got his .357 magnum and shot Conner in the leg. Police arrived before any further killings could take place.

The truth is that every single day mass murders are averted by armed civilians.
Yet, every time there is a horrendous slaughter like we saw at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, there is a knee-jerk outcry for stricter control of guns.
Wait a minute! The perpetrator of this crime stole his weapons from his mother’s house after murdering her! He tried to buy a rifle days before, but was turned down.

No law could have stopped that short of disarming all law-abiding Americans. And that would just mean more death and carnage – and the end of liberty for all.
The massacre at Sandy Hook could have been minimized, if not averted completely, if just one teacher or administrator at the school was armed – one teacher like you see in that picture from Israel.

**AND…Under what circumstances?

Attached File  WHEN RUNNING AWAY IS NOT AN OPTION-PHOTO.jpg   174.96KB   10 downloads

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

The comment below is based upon what Clif High said about gun control...

We must stop glorifying guns and killing - in our media, in our entertainment, on the TV, at the cinema, in newspapers, in magazines, at video game arcades...

In fact guns and killing in general should be totally expunged from sight. - except in historic war films when they should be depicted as the barbaric actions of our ancestors.

At present so many TV shows show cops and baddies using guns... James Bond is but one so called hero whose killing knows no boundaries.

Its easy to blame ownership, black ops false flags, but if people did not see guns or any other way of harming people as part of their 'entertainment' so the likelihood of impressionable minds being given the wrong ideas about guns and killing would be reduced.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

*Yep, lets stop GLORIFING killing/etc. But remember ALL of the incidents involved people, usually KIDS, on psychotrophic DRUGS...mind active stuff with terrible side effects.All of them were 'NUTS' and/or terribly terrorist.

People who want to do CRIME and 'baddie things' WILL get guns. The rest of us NEED them to battle this...and to 'take down governments who would limit/take away the right to resist them and baddies.

Cliff High...is ALWAYS right and wrong. What does that say? It says...'trust no one'.

Very Simple really...the NWO and black ops want to usurp our guns. They want them out of the hands of honest people protecting themselves or trying to keep a 'damper' on malicious/out of touch/criminal governments.

Want 'blood in the streets'....try taking guns away from good citizens. It might come to that/'S'

"In A Time Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Becomes A Revolutionary Act"

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2012

The Connecticut School Shooting: Something Seriously Does NOT Add Up. Evidence That There Were MULTIPLE Shooters!

I have spent this evening going over a multitude of videos and articles pertaining to this latest senseless shooting and killing of some 27 innocent people in Connecticut, and from what I see, things just do not add up.. In fact, I am now smelling a rat, and am seriously looking at this as an operation conducted for the sole purpose of scaring the crap out of the American people so that they will blindly accept new Gun Control Legislation and surrender their right to bear arms.

I came across a fascinating article from a fellow researcher named Sherrie, who writes the great blog: Sherrie Questioning All, at <a href="http://www.sherryque...l.blogspot.com. It is entitled: "The Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown Connecticut....2nd Shooter, Guns, Etc., The Story Is Not Adding Up. Here Are The Facts Proving That.", and I have the link to this very important article for everyone to see for themselves. Yes indeed the facts do not add up.... I have my own comments and thoughts to follow:

http://sherriequesti...ndy-hook-new...

NTS Notes: Sherrie has done her homework quite well... Indeed there is evidence of at least TWO shooters at the scene of this horrendous crime. This is therefore sounding more and more as a major operation by some very evil individuals!

for one am seriously now smelling a rat..... This has all the earmarks of being an operation for the sole purpose of indeed scaring the public into accepting Gun Control and a repeal of the Second Amendment of the US Constitution!

Again, as I stated before, I do feel for the families of this massacre. But the truth must be told, and if we are being played again as suckers to surrender our rights, then there is definitely going to be hell to pay!

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

*'Sweeps NOTE:
...If YOU don't read this and watch the Video LINK...you are 'part of the problem'. If you don't want to be, then take the time to find what is wrong with the OFFICIAL line...and how 'we' are being played/'S'

I have confidence that the Truth will shine forth. People are getting sick of being PLAYED and manipulated so the government can take more control of our lives. This event was a false flag set up to convince people that taking guns from us is necessary to keep the public safe

*CLICK BELOW ON THE VIDEO LINK...and 'throw up':

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

yes, the glorification of killing is not the whole story.

but, what I am suggesting could provide a useful counter-argument to use when dealing with sheeple who advocate a simplistic knee-jerk 'solution' of banning weapons.

I *should* be for banning guns, But knowing the wider contexts and NWO plans so at the present time I do not support this.

I wonder, who stands to benefit from guns on the TV, etc? The mass media? Aren't these also the ones who want the public watching TV shows about cops and robbers, etc?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 December 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

*OK, just for that Simon-
...Sending out my 'Astral Self' to communicate with you on the ascendant/inter-dimensionally, and 'somewhere else' tomorrow when all evaporates....

I'll find you...just to chide you about surviving the hyped up 'Mayan' thing. Actually, think we should all be looking to see that ALL the surviving Mayans will vanish. Think that's what the prophecy was all about anyway. Yep, think...since it's THEIR thing...they will all disappear.

Yes, and we all do know...more extended calendars were discovered...which disproves the 'end times'. But, people did make money/videos/books about 'end times'. Maybe we....actually you...have learned a lesson. So be alert to my 'tapping you on the shoulder astrally'.

NOW...as to the 'gun control'...I'll also visit those favoring stricker gun laws...and scare the 'shite' out of them. Crazy political NWO controlling bastards anyway. :angry: :ph34r:

Sleep well and prosper....until then/'S'

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...It appears that 'their' BS propaganda is not working on the masses so well anymore. Gun and ammo sales ARE OFF THE CHART!!! I bet they (the global cabal) are shocked that all their hard work and staged events, etc., are not working but causing quite the opposite results than they want.

People would be wise to sell whatever stocks they may have and buy food, water, staple items, guns and lots of ammo. These will be the premium commodities. You cannot eat paper. It is just a matter of time until the stock market crashes totally and takes your money if you have stocks.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Having guns in homes and in possession of carrying people has prevented this country from going into total anarchy. If our right to bear arms becomes infringed more, we will have a state of total anarchy. I say 'infringed more' because "shall not be infringed" means we should never have to have a license or have to register guns or anything else/'S'

Here's a great example for whomever believes he/she actually gets the "news" from the controlled media.

Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting

* San Antonio, Texas Theater Shooting

by Hardnox on December 28, 2012

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT/Sandy Hook shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

Agenda revealed! If you had any doubts that the media was pushing for this and who their masters were, doubt no longer. This is spooky. Alot of what you read in the ‘conspiracy world’ is bull but there IS a lot of truth too. You just have to sort out the facts yourself.

Two people were wounded late Sunday when gunfire erupted at a local movie theater, sending panicked moviegoers rushing to exits and ducking for cover, police and witnesses said. A lone suspect was in custody after being wounded by an unidentified law enforcement officer, a Bexar County Sheriff's Office spokesman said. Conditions of the two people wounded were not immediately released, nor was it disclosed where they were when they were wounded, or the type of gun that was used.

We remain disgusted with the media’s deliberate attempt to whitewash news while at the same time creating their own narrative for whatever sinister reasons.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE;
...Do your own research, but you'll find...SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MASSACRE was a Planned HOAX, A 'FALSE FLAG'. Check out the LINK below, and the other links off to the right as you enter the LINK page. Do NOT believe the Media or the agenda of those who would stoop to being actors, flunkies, pinmps, for government cries to take away our guns. Secondly, it won't happen....because there will be CIVIL WAR. Neve trust 'owned' Media/'S'

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...OK Folk...maybe still skeptical...but moved to think about what really happened at 'Sandy Hook', and the elaborate HOAX that it was/'S'...

**As far as I am concerned, this has already blown up in their collective faces. When are the arrests going to be made?? I cannot in good conscience call this a massacre because from the information I have gleaned, there were no deaths..and this is according to local police in Newtown. FROM 'M'

Guide on how to talk to children about Sandy Hook made 4 days BEFORE massacre

http://fellowshipofm...d-the-massacre/

"In addition to the four memorial-donation webpages for Sandy Hook victims which were created one to three days BEFORE the massacre, here’s another pre-massacre document."

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This is VERY good Folks. Check it out, grab you guns, set up militias, and fight. First...read below and watch the VIDEO Link. Thanks and rebel against the tyranny in the Oval Office/'S'

THIS IS AWESOME! Bravo is an understatement…
Finally someone within the Sandy Hook Circle speaking COMMON SENSE and right to the face it needed to be said.

This Video should be the BEDROCK of all future gun debate issues from these TYRANTS trying to take our guns.
If this COMMON SENSE fails, then it is time to FIRE our Government and replace them because they areNOT OUR GOVERNMENT! Simple as that…
I got goose bumps watching this…
BRAVO! Did I say that already?
The comments on this video say a lot as well…

*CLICK below on the Video Link...learn something, and study your Histories:

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

In a recent wujo (podcast) Clif High warned against taking any pre-emptive action quite yet.

He said that TPTB want an excuse for martial law, because we are very close to some geophysical events and they are desperate for an excuse to lock people down before then.

Clif says to hold back on direct action... but of course yes, prepare in every way possible.

For many this will mean ammo, food, water, off-grid power, off-grid heating, medicines, shortwave radio, and more.

I was listening to an online prepper during the day (took a podcast to work) and in short it was suggested finding out the views of the local Sherrif, and if need be relocate to where there is a Sherrif who will not take away your guns - and who will arrest any Federal agent who enters his area of jurisdiction to enforce any type of gun ban.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 04 February 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

*Quite Right on Simon...I can tell you,
...The Sheriff's are basically a 'no nonsense' good bunch, who will uphold constitutional law/rights. Find a good one of course.

The other eventuality...which is coming...is multiple 'power grabs' because of the way things are going. The Military vs the government vs the States vs the bankers/brokers/wall street vs US.

Better to have your own DEVELOPED Militia...and do have the Preparations for any contingency.
WE are in LOCKDOWN and ripe for ALL OUT Civil War and worldwide criminal/religious/and Political upheaval.

All of this has been fostered/planned well in advance by TPTB...but even they have no idea about the Whirlwind and the outcome just around the corner...as a beginning anyway.

Not much time left either, and sitting on the fence won't do it.

'Nothing matches...a fired up mob...bent on vengence and rightousness but knowing nothing of anarchy'.

Cry Havoc, and let slip 'The Dogs Of War'.

Pick your shelter, supplies, weapons, and friends well. Protect/guard your family and those special to you/'S'

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

yup, mere weeks... so I understand. Perhaps Japan first, and it seems that people wont have time to flee the US west coast (to avoid the radiation) before the tectonics kick-in there too.

Its easy for me to say this, but for those who live on the west coast its not neccessarily so easy to relocate, even though they need too.

Hec, how I would I feel if the circumstances were different / reversed???

Simon

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Over 1000 Green Berets have signed a letter re-asserting their oath to support and defend the Constitution by protecting the second amendment rights of American citizen/'S'

*Enter the State of West Virginia...you'll know all about the protest. CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE:

Attached File  SIGN ENTERING WEST VIRGINIA-GUNS.jpg   76.1KB   7 downloads

BUT...Military professionals DO agree...The second amendment is primarily a defense against government tyranny.

Attached File  GREEN BERETS-PHOTO.jpg   17.21KB   10 downloads

The letter, which originally featured at ProfessionalSoldiers.com, was written by “current or former Army Reserve, National Guard, and active duty US Army Special Forces soldiers.”

It highlights the fact that the Constitution was drafted primarily as a means of protecting citizens against “governmental tyranny and/or oppression,” further citing the words of Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, who outlined the purpose of the second amendment when he stated, “The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.”

“Throughout history, disarming the populace has always preceded tyrants’ accession of power. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all disarmed their citizens prior to installing their murderous regimes,” states the letter. “At the beginning of our own nation’s revolution, one of the first moves made by the British government was an attempt to disarm our citizens. When our Founding Fathers ensured that the 2nd Amendment was made a part of our Constitution, they were not just wasting ink. They were acting to ensure our present security was never forcibly endangered by tyrants, foreign or domestic.”

The legal precedent of the right to keep and bear arms which includes weapons “in common use” by the military is also documented, as is the definition of the term “militia,” which as Court Justice Scalia ruled in 2008, “comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.”

Tackling numerous sacred cows brought up by gun control advocates, the letter points out that the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban was completely useless in preventing mass shootings because instead of using high capacity magazines, shooters like Columbine killer Eric Harris simply bought more 10 round magazines and changed them more often.

The letter also documents how, despite its draconian gun ban in 1996, gun crime in the United Kingdom has continually increased, whereas firearm related homicides in the United States decreased by 9 per cent five years after the expiration of the Assault Weapons Ban.

At the end of the letter, eight steps are recommended to reduce gun violence while still maintaining the sanctity of the second amendment, including a repeal of the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which allows shooters to carry out their massacres unimpeded by responsible gun owners.
Stricter border controls to tackle the flow of illegal firearms from Mexico are also advocated, as is the return of firearm safety programs to schools. The letter also discourages the proliferation of violence in movies and video games, citing recent scientific studies which draw a correlation between desensitization to violence and aggressive behavior in young people and adults.

Amidst the Obama administration’s effort to curtail the second amendment through both executive orders and legislation, numerous top law enforcement officials from across the country have gone public to assert that they will not follow federal orders to confiscate firearms.
Last week,Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief Mark Kessler promised not to enforce unconstitutional laws that eviscerate second amendment rights.
“I will take my uniform off and I will stand with freedom before I stand with tyrannical thugs,” he stated.
Read the full letter signed by the Green Berets below.
————————————————————
Protecting the Second Amendment – Why all Americans Should Be Concerned
We are current or former Army Reserve, National Guard, and active duty US Army Special Forces soldiers (Green Berets). We have all taken an oath to “…support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.…” The Constitution of the United States is without a doubt the single greatest document in the history of mankind, codifying the fundamental principle of governmental power and authority being derived from and granted through the consent of the governed. Our Constitution established a system of governance that preserves, protects, and holds sacrosanct the individual rights and primacy of the governed as well as providing for the explicit protection of the governed from governmental tyranny and/or oppression. We have witnessed the insidious and iniquitous effects of tyranny and oppression on people all over the world. We and our forebears have embodied and personified our organizational motto, De Oppresso Liber [To Free the Oppressed], for more than a half century as we have fought, shed blood, and died in the pursuit of freedom for the oppressed.

Like you, we are also loving and caring fathers and grandfathers. Like you, we have been stunned, horrified, and angered by the tragedies of Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, FortHood, and Sandy Hook; and like you, we are searching for solutions to the problem of gun-related crimes in our society. Many of us are educators in our second careers and have a special interest to find a solution to this problem. However, unlike much of the current vox populi reactions to this tragedy, we offer a different perspective.

First, we need to set the record straight on a few things. The current debate is over so-called “assault weapons” and high capacity magazines. The terms “assault weapon” and “assault rifle” are often confused. According to Bruce H. Kobayashi and Joseph E. Olson, writing in the Stanford Law and Policy Review, “Prior to 1989, the term ‘assault weapon’ did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term [underline added for emphasis], developed by anti-gun publicists to expand the category of assault rifles.”

The M4A1 carbine is a U.S. military service rifle – it is an assault rifle. The AR-15 is not an assault rifle. The “AR” in its name does not stand for “Assault Rifle” – it is the designation from the first two letters of the manufacturer’s name – ArmaLite Corporation. The AR-15 is designed so that it cosmetically looks like the M4A1 carbine assault rifle, but it is impossible to configure the AR-15 to be a fully automatic assault rifle. It is a single shot semi-automatic rifle that can fire between 45 and 60 rounds per minute depending on the skill of the operator. The M4A1 can fire up to 950 rounds per minute. In 1986, the federal government banned the import or manufacture of new fully automatic firearms for sale to civilians. Therefore, the sale of assault rifles are already banned or heavily restricted!

The second part of the current debate is over “high capacity magazines” capable of holding more than 10 rounds in the magazine. As experts in military weapons of all types, it is our considered opinion that reducing magazine capacity from 30 rounds to 10 rounds will only require an additional 6 -8 seconds to change two empty 10 round magazines with full magazines. Would an increase of 6 –8 seconds make any real difference to the outcome in a mass shooting incident? In our opinion it would not. Outlawing such “high capacity magazines” would, however, outlaw a class of firearms that are “in common use”. As such this would be in contravention to the opinion expressed by the U.S. Supreme Court recent decisions.

Moreover, when the Federal Assault Weapons Ban became law in 1994, manufacturers began retooling to produce firearms and magazines that were compliant. One of those ban-compliant firearms was the Hi-Point 995, which was sold with ten-round magazines. In 1999, five years into the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, the ColumbineHigh School massacre occurred. One of the perpetrators, Eric Harris, was armed with a Hi-Point 995. Undeterred by the ten-round capacity of his magazines, Harris simply brought more of them: thirteen magazines would be found in the massacre’s aftermath. Harris fired 96 rounds before killing himself.

Now that we have those facts straight, in our opinion, it is too easy to conclude that the problem is guns and that the solution to the problem is more and stricter gun control laws. For politicians, it is politically expedient to take that position and pass more gun control laws and then claim to constituents that they have done the right thing in the interest of protecting our children. Who can argue with that? Of course we all want to find a solution. But, is the problem really guns? Would increasing gun regulation solve the problem? Did we outlaw cars to combat drunk driving?

What can we learn from experiences with this issue elsewhere? We cite the experience in Great Britain. Despite the absence of a “gun culture”, Great Britain, with one-fifth the population of the U.S., has experienced mass shootings that are eerily similar to those we have experienced in recent years. In 1987 a lone gunman killed 18 people in Hungerford. What followed was the Firearms Act of 1988 making registration mandatory and banning semi-automatic guns and pump-action shotguns. Despite this ban, on March 13, 1996 a disturbed 43-year old former scout leader, Thomas Hamilton, murdered 16 school children aged five and six and a teacher at a primary school in Dunblane, Scotland. Within a year and a half the Firearms Act was amended to ban all private ownership of hand guns. After both shootings there were amnesty periods resulting in the surrender of thousands of firearms and ammunition. Despite having the toughest gun control laws in the world, gun related crimes increased in 2003 by 35% over the previous year with firearms used in 9,974 recorded crimes in the preceding 12 months. Gun related homicides were up 32% over the same period. Overall, gun related crime had increased 65% since the Dunblane massacre and implementation of the toughest gun control laws in the developed world. In contrast, in 2009 (5 years after the Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired) total firearm related homicides in the U.S. declined by 9% from the 2005 high (Source: “FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Master File, Table 310, Murder Victims – Circumstances and Weapons Used or Cause of Death: 2000-2009”).

Are there unintended consequences to stricter gun control laws and the politically expedient path that we have started down?

In a recent op-ed piece in the San Francisco Chronicle, Brett Joshpe stated that “Gun advocates will be hard-pressed to explain why the average American citizen needs an assault weapon with a high-capacity magazine other than for recreational purposes.”We agree with Kevin D. Williamson (National Review Online, December 28, 2012): “The problem with this argument is that there is no legitimate exception to the Second Amendment right that excludes military-style weapons, because military-style weapons are precisely what the Second Amendment guarantees our right to keep and bear.”

“The purpose of the Second Amendment is to secure our ability to oppose enemies foreign and domestic, a guarantee against disorder and tyranny. Consider the words of Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story”: ‘The importance of this article will scarcely be doubted by any persons, who have duly reflected upon the subject. The militia is the natural defense of a free country against sudden foreign invasions, domestic insurrections, and domestic usurpations of power by rulers. It is against sound policy for a free people to keep up large military establishments and standing armies in time of peace, both from the enormous expenses, with which they are attended, and the facile means, which they afford to ambitious and unprincipled rulers, to subvert the government, or trample upon the rights of the people. The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.’

The Second Amendment has been ruled to specifically extend to firearms “in common use” by the military by the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in U.S. v Miller (1939). In Printz v U.S. (1997) Justice Thomas wrote: “In Miller we determined that the Second Amendment did not guarantee a citizen’s right to possess a sawed-off shot gun because that weapon had not been shown to be “ordinary military equipment” that could “could contribute to the common defense”.

A citizen’s right to keep and bear arms for personal defense unconnected with service in a militia has been reaffirmed in the U.S. Supreme Court decision (District of Columbia, et al. v Heller, 2008). The Court Justice Scalia wrote in the majority opinion: “The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.“. Justice Scalia went on to define a militia as “… comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense ….”

“The Anti-Federalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved.” he explained.

On September 13, 1994, the Federal Assault Weapons Ban went into effect. A Washington Post editorial published two days later was candid about the ban’s real purpose:“[N]o one should have any illusions about what was accomplished [by the ban]. Assault weapons play a part in only a small percentage of crime. The provision is mainly symbolic; its virtue will be if it turns out to be, as hoped, a stepping stone to broader gun control.”

In a challenge to the authority of the Federal government to require State and Local Law Enforcement to enforce Federal Law (Printz v United States) the U.S. Supreme Court rendered a decision in 1997. For the majority opinion Justice Scalia wrote: “…. this Court never has sanctioned explicitly a federal command to the States to promulgate and enforce laws and regulations When we were at last confronted squarely with a federal statute that unambiguously required the States to enact or administer a federal regulatory program, our decision should have come as no surprise….. It is an essential attribute of the States’ retained sovereignty that they remain independent and autonomous within their proper sphere of authority.”

So why should non-gun owners, a majority of Americans, care about maintaining the 2nd Amendment right for citizens to bear arms of any kind?

The answer is “The Battle of Athens, TN”. The Cantrell family had controlled the economy and politics of McMinn County, Tennessee since the 1930s. Paul Cantrell had been Sheriff from 1936 -1940 and in 1942 was elected to the State Senate. His chief deputy, Paul Mansfield, was subsequently elected to two terms as Sheriff. In 1946 returning WWII veterans put up a popular candidate for Sheriff. On August 1 Sheriff Mansfield and 200 “deputies” stormed the post office polling place to take control of the ballot boxes wounding an objecting observer in the process. The veterans bearing military style weapons, laid siege to the Sheriff’s office demanding return of the ballot boxes for public counting of the votes as prescribed in Tennessee law. After exchange of gun fire and blowing open the locked doors, the veterans secured the ballot boxes thereby protecting the integrity of the election. And this is precisely why all Americans should be concerned about protecting all of our right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment!

Throughout history, disarming the populace has always preceded tyrants’ accession of power. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all disarmed their citizens prior to installing their murderous regimes. At the beginning of our own nation’s revolution, one of the first moves made by the British government was an attempt to disarm our citizens. When our Founding Fathers ensured that the 2nd Amendment was made a part of our Constitution, they were not just wasting ink. They were acting to ensure our present security was never forcibly endangered by tyrants, foreign or domestic.
If there is a staggering legal precedent to protect our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms and if stricter gun control laws are not likely to reduce gun related crime, why are we having this debate? Other than making us and our elected representatives feel better because we think that we are doing something to protect our children, these actions will have no effect and will only provide us with a false sense of security.

So, what do we believe will be effective? First, it is important that we recognize that this is not a gun control problem; it is a complex sociological problem. No single course of action will solve the problem. Therefore, it is our recommendation that a series of diverse steps be undertaken, the implementation of which will require patience and diligence to realize an effect. These are as follows:

1. First and foremost we support our Second Amendment right in that “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.
2. We support State and Local School Boards in their efforts to establish security protocols in whatever manner and form that they deem necessary and adequate. One of the great strengths of our Republic is that State and Local governments can be creative in solving problems. Things that work can be shared. Our point is that no one knows what will work and there is no one single solution, so let’s allow the State and Local governments with the input of the citizens to make the decisions. Most recently the CleburneIndependentSchool District will become the first district in North Texas to consider allowing some teachers to carry concealed guns. We do not opine as to the appropriateness of this decision, but we do support their right to make this decision for themselves.
3. We recommend that Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) laws be passed in every State. AOT is formerly known as Involuntary Outpatient Commitment (IOC) and allows the courts to order certain individuals with mental disorders to comply with treatment while living in the community. In each of the mass shooting incidents the perpetrator was mentally unstable. We also believe that people who have been adjudicated as incompetent should be simultaneously examined to determine whether they should be allowed the right to retain/purchase firearms.
4. We support the return of firearm safety programs to schools along the lines of the successful “Eddie the Eagle” program, which can be taught in schools by Peace Officers or other trained professionals.
5. Recent social psychology research clearly indicates that there is a direct relationship between gratuitously violent movies/video games and desensitization to real violence and increased aggressive behavior particularly in children and young adults (See Nicholas L. Carnagey, et al. 2007. “The effect of video game violence on physiological desensitization to real-life violence” and the references therein. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 43:489-496). Therefore, we strongly recommend that gratuitous violence in movies and video games be discouraged. War and war-like behavior should not be glorified. Hollywood and video game producers are exploiting something they know nothing about. General Sherman famously said “War is Hell!” Leave war to the Professionals. War is not a game and should not be “sold” as entertainment to our children.
6. We support repeal of the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. This may sound counter-intuitive, but it obviously isn’t working. It is our opinion that “Gun-Free Zones” anywhere are too tempting of an environment for the mentally disturbed individual to inflict their brand of horror with little fear of interference. While governmental and non-governmental organizations, businesses, and individuals should be free to implement a Gun-Free Zone if they so choose, they should also assume Tort liability for that decision.
7. We believe that border states should take responsibility for implementation of border control laws to prevent illegal shipments of firearms and drugs. Drugs have been illegal in this country for a long, long time yet the Federal Government manages to seize only an estimated 10% of this contraband at our borders. Given this dismal performance record that is misguided and inept (“Fast and Furious”), we believe that border States will be far more competent at this mission.
8. This is our country, these are our rights. We believe that it is time that we take personal responsibility for our choices and actions rather than abdicate that responsibility to someone else under the illusion that we have done something that will make us all safer. We have a responsibility to stand by our principles and act in accordance with them. Our children are watching and they will follow the example we set.
The undersigned Quiet Professionals hereby humbly stand ever present, ever ready, and ever vigilant.

ps-Members can send the LINK below to people who might understand the importance of people having guns. THERE WILL COME A TIME/'S'

http://www.infowars....cond-amendment/

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Keeping all you folks 'up to snuff', when it comes to 'not forgetting' how we have become...against our wills/'S'

Actors used to augment the propaganda-Sandy Hook:

NOW...Government Admits Using ‘Professional Actors’ to Play the Role of Victims in Terror Drills.

**CLICK below for the entire LINK and facts 'Least we forget':

http://2012thebigpic...-terror-drills/

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

Well well-it's the Anniversary of 'SANDY HOOK'-THE staged HOAX, and you can now expect the MSM to bring out all the 'Tears AND emotions' about THAT DAY.

The whole thing was an Exercise Folks-carried out by FEMA and Crisis Actors/'S'

Hate to have to 'go over this all again'...but it is NECESSARY for folks to open up this National Wound and REALLY look at it as the Conspiracy/False Flag that it was./'S'
The Sandy Hook story as told makes no sense.

That children were murdered in cold blood is in dispute.

Who did it and how it was done is.

The official story is literally impossible.

This video covers only a few of the points where the story is absolute fabrication.

No one has been prosecuted/put under the microscope/or even a whisper allowed about this 'terrible incident' being Government/Fascist/planned and caused. People are PLAIN STUPID...and here's the TRUTH about 'Sandy Hook'. As 'BRASSCHECK' says-paraphrased:

The children IF they were murdered
deserve a better investigation than
the garbage that TV-addled idiots
like most people support.

*OK-read the rest of this TOPIC...and below is a VIDEO, that DOES explain why the whole thing was manufactured and phoney:

Banned Documentaries - Ep. 2: What really happened at Sandy Hook?

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

*Today...on the year anniversary of 'Sandy Hook'/Newtown 'FALSE FLAG OPERATION DAY', Obama and his wife lit 26 candles for the children and teachers killed at the school. What hypocrits...and a continuation of HIS LYING UNQUALIFIED for-Presidency/'S'

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...As someone said, ‘ This has to be the absolute best breakdown/explanation of sandyhook to date. To be honest it made too much sense that i'm feeling very disturbed. The idea that WE have been used as a social experiment is terrifying.
I would really like to thank the presenter for this information.

AND…
No evidence of any kind, forensic or physical, has ever been presented to the public. No pictures of the crime scene, casings, videos, any pictures of Lanza in the last three years, prescriptions, emails, weapons, ----NOTHING!

AND…summarized;
Hoaxes and psy-ops are very important in the creation of myths-turned-reality. They are key to testing the public's 'confidence' and 'trust' in the government and in themselves. Actually, now that the media & establishment takeover has shifted from government power to mind control via psy-ops and they got away w/ it, they will be able to broaden their campaign efforts more effortlessly. I seriously didn't think it was going to be this easy and don't mean to sound like a total prick, but they are doing a rather remarkable job ON the American people. 

So, check out this VIDEO presentation below-it starts slowly, so go to about the 7 minute mark…AND be ashamed of YOUR Media/Government/and every attempt to make this ATROCITY not a ‘False Flag’…because it was, and used against ALL Americans to strip away their GUN RIGHTS and the 2ND Amendment to the Constitution.

No doubt at all…your minds are clouded by false histories and deliberate attempts to alter/influence your views/perceptions/and philosophies by ‘specialized vested interest groups’, and their pimps and flunkies/’S’

PS... Smallstorm collects a mountain of evidence that points to a coordinated effort to stage an "event" and use it to manipulate the public.

If it looks like a rat and smell like a rat, it's probably a rat.