• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

THE YETI HUNT- BY U.S. AND RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS

-INCREASED SGHTINGS OF THE CREATURES IN SIBERIA-

Attached File  YETI.jpg   47KB   4 downloads

Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down the 'Yeti'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Read below/including the LINK, to find out what's happening with this HUNT for the YETI. My hope…is that THEY don't find them. Anything that exposes them, will surely lead to their destruction. Humans kill everything…or make them endangered and quickly extinct. We already know they exist. Thanks/'S'

CLICK BELOW FOR THE ARTICLE LINK:

Visit My Website

**Scientists from several countries, including Russia and the U.S., will gather in the Kemerova region of Siberia to hunt down the Yeti, after alleged sightings of the legendary creatures increased threefold in the area over the past 20 years.

Scientists from Russia, the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Estonia, Mongolia and China were invited to evaluate evidence of the creatures -- the existence of which has never been proven -- at a conference later this week, according to Russian radio station the Voice of Russia.

Alleged sightings of Yetis in Kemerovo and the neighboring Altai region, about 1,988 miles (3,200 kilometers) east of Moscow, are up three times compared to 20 years ago, with scientists estimating that there is a current population of at least several dozen in the area.

Other evidence of the existence of the creatures -- such as basic twig huts, twisted branches and footprints of up to 35 centimeters (14 inches) -- also has been found in the area.

A group of scientists from the conference will be sent out to search the region's mountains to examine the evidence and try spot a Yeti.

It will be the first expedition of its kind since 1958, when scientists from the Soviet Academy of Sciences scoured Western Siberia trying to catch a Yeti.

Igor Burtsev, who heads the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology, said, 'When Homo sapiens started populating the world, it viciously exterminated its closest relative in the hominid family, Homo neanderthalensis. Some of the Neanderthals, however, may have survived to this day in some mountainous wooded habitats that are more or less off limits to their arch foes'.

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Have they found it.............. Not Yeti :excl:
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

Have they found it.............. Not Yeti :excl:

*HMMM, right Seth....What U Say?
...OK to attempt an answer to your 'NOT YETI'....it's Probably because all the elements of their existence/parts of the 'puzzle', are not known or thought worthy of consideration by 'conventional' Scientific types. For instance....many indiginous peoples and those experiencing the Yeti, Sasquatch, and 'Big FOOT'...KNOW that 'Flying discs/UFO's are often seen when such 'creatures' are about. Do these 'vehicles' help the YETI and other cryptobiology creatures 'Pop in and Pop out' of locals? Many unanswered questions...and until WE start thinking differently/non-linear, their exixtence will remain a mystery/'S' :)

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

When you see how many 'New' species that are discovered each year - it is just waiting to happen for the Yeti --- then all the Scientist, biologists etc willforget their former part in its denial and jump on the bandwagon of 'we always believed'

they'll all be telling us next that we can travell faster than the speed of light :excl:

#5 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

Have they found it.............. Not Yeti :)

Groan :rolleyes:

btw, I think we will find them when they want us to and allow it.

If, as I've read in accounts about Joan Ocean's meetings with them are correct, they are 4D beings who hide from most humans for their own well being. Joan was an exception, as they actually asked her to visit a location where they could encounter her. I think this was because they knew of her from her work with dolphins and saw her as a worthy human who would respect them rather than want to capture and vivisect them.

If anyone unwelcome does get too close so one of their defensive tools is to create a feeling of dread / severe fear that make most people want to run - in the opposite directions. This they will use whilst remaining unseen.

(Non violent active self defense... I wish I could do that!)

I'm not sure what they would do in the event of a robot probe being sent to stalk them.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

Groan :rolleyes:

btw, I think we will find them when they want us to and allow it.

If, as I've read in accounts about Joan Ocean's meetings with them are correct, they are 4D beings who hide from most humans for their own well being. Joan was an exception, as they actually asked her to visit a location where they could encounter her. I think this was because they knew of her from her work with dolphins and saw her as a worthy human who would respect them rather than want to capture and vivisect them.

If anyone unwelcome does get too close so one of their defensive tools is to create a feeling of dread / severe fear that make most people want to run - in the opposite directions. This they will use whilst remaining unseen.

(Non violent active self defense... I wish I could do that!)

I'm not sure what they would do in the event of a robot probe being sent to stalk them.

Simon

*Share your 'groan' Simon,
...The MIND is the ultimate battle ground, and the U.S.Armed Forces have developed weapons which DO use 'Fear/dread' Mind weapons to induce confusion and disarray among the enemy. Think we touched on such weapons in one of our earlier topics. As for 'ROBOTS'...WELL THE YETI AND THEIR BROTHERS DO HAVE ET friends....but I'm sure they have their own build in natural defenses which can be deployed against non-alive electronic enemies also. No Contest/'S' :)

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

*Share your 'groan' Simon,
...The MIND is the ultimate battle ground, and the U.S.Armed Forces have developed weapons which DO use 'Fear/dread' Mind weapons to induce confusion and disarray among the enemy. Think we touched on such weapons in one of our earlier topics. As for 'ROBOTS'...WELL THE YETI AND THEIR BROTHERS DO HAVE ET friends....but I'm sure they have their own build in natural defenses which can be deployed against non-alive electronic enemies also. No Contest/'S' :rolleyes:

*Besides the YETI and his cousins....Big Foot and Sasquatch....we do know that 'strange creatures' keep popping up. See what you think of the one below, caught on a motion detector camera. I mean/'S'

Visit My Website

#8 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

*Besides the YETI and his cousins....Big Foot and Sasquatch....we do know that 'strange creatures' keep popping up. See what you think of the one below, caught on a motion detector camera. I mean/'S'

Visit My Website

Hmm, that makes me think of a chapabrancha (probably not correctly spelt - I hope you know what I mean)

Below is one closer to home... imagine that you are travelling in an underground train and some of these do the same as this... passing through the passenger area - which hopefully has quite a few people there - as a single person would be spooked beyond belief (evil grin)

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 10 October 2011 - 10:15 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#9 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/siberian-region-c...-134034822.html as BBC catches up on story. :rolleyes:

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/siberian-region-c...-134034822.html as BBC catches up on story. :rolleyes:

*YO Seth...and you caught BBC with 'IT'. Yeah seems to be a developing 'sleeper story[, from which maybe we'll hear more as the investigation gets under way. Wonder how much they will 'cover up', or even if they will alllow IN other investigative news sources. Could be interesting....the politics on this...seeing how it unfolds. TRUTH OR NON-TRUTH, OPEN REPORTS OR CLOSED ONES/'S'