skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:18 PM

‘OUTSIDE THE BOX’-WITH AARON RUSSO

*TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS....OR REMAIN A 'SHEEPLE'/'S'

*'DO' this Video 1st please...gives you the 'Taste' of what's happening.
...THEN-Special treat..at the very bottom...THE Whole-'Freedom To Fascism' VIDEO-/S'

*CLICK on Aaron’s Photo:
Attached File  AARON_RUSSO_PHOTO3.jpg   29.7KB   741 downloads Attached File  America_everything_is_OK_4_pic_photo.jpg   117.72KB   141 downloads

‘Sweeps’ Note:
The ‘Orwellian’-Big Brother World we are heading into…and most people helpless, by their own ‘blinkered’ acceptance of what they are taught, to understand or do anything about it.

This is a ‘MUST’ watch, and think about, production…including Aaron Russo’s activist campaigning. Why are ‘we’ standing still and complacent, when we are all being turned into ‘Sheeple’? Now IS the time for ‘that wake up call’. This is an Alert to all those who never thought about it…or still believe that Constitutional guarantees still exist, and that their ‘Cultural Institutions’ will save them.

Do yourselves a BIG favor…Listen and learn NOW, about the conditions being applied ‘Right Now’ to bring about world Fascism. Make no mistake…it is coming fast, unless we ALL stand up and take action ‘shoulder to shoulder’.

Personally, I don’t think most people give a dam or are willing to ‘prepare to defend their ‘rights’. We’ve all been kept in a ‘One Reality Box’ for so long, that people will never try to ‘pop the lid’ and really look outside for the first time…and realize ‘Nothing is as it seems’.

‘WHEN IN ROME’….REVOLT/’Sweeps’

*A special 60 minute Video:
This explains…talks to the world’s people about how Big Private world Banks are contributing to the ‘New World Order’ arrangements. How ‘the plan’ is to have a GLOBE without ‘Borders’…run and controlled by Major World Banks.

Everyone else will be ‘subjects’…and, as in ‘Spychips’/ID Cards/RFID’s/and monitoring & surveillance will be forced to pay homage to this coming ‘world wide system of fascism’.

This will end ALL Freedoms, civil rights, and ‘individualism’. It will be enforced, and even one’s right to ‘Buy and Sell’ will be determined by this ‘One World State’…actually run/supervised and controlled by the Banks.

*CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for this ‘eye opening’ Video Link:
…This may be the ONLY warning most people will receive. Take off the blinders.
My Webpage

*NOW CLICK below on My Web Page...for the entire 'Freedom To Fascism' video-KNOW/'S'
[size=5]

My Webpage

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:41 PM

...THEN-Special treat..at the very bottom...THE Whole-'Freedom To Fascism' VIDEO-/S'

*CLICK on Aaron’s Photo:
Attached File  AARON_RUSSO_PHOTO3.jpg   29.7KB   741 downloads

‘Sweeps’ Note:
The ‘Orwellian’-Big Brother World we are heading into…and most people helpless, by their own ‘blinkered’ acceptance of what they are taught, to understand or do anything about it.

This is a ‘MUST’ watch, and think about, production…including Aaron Russo’s activist campaigning. Why are ‘we’ standing still and complacent, when we are all being turned into ‘Sheeple’? Now IS the time for ‘that wake up call’. This is an Alert to all those who never thought about it…or still believe that Constitutional guarantees still exist, and that their ‘Cultural Institutions’ will save them.

Do yourselves a BIG favor…Listen and learn NOW, about the conditions being applied ‘Right Now’ to bring about world Fascism. Make no mistake…it is coming fast, unless we ALL stand up and take action ‘shoulder to shoulder’.

Personally, I don’t think most people give a dam or are willing to ‘prepare to defend their ‘rights’. We’ve all been kept in a ‘One Reality Box’ for so long, that people will never try to ‘pop the lid’ and really look outside for the first time…and realize ‘Nothing is as it seems’.

This explains…talks to the world’s people about how Big Private world Banks are contributing to the ‘New World Order’ arrangements. How ‘the plan’ is to have a GLOBE without ‘Borders’…run and controlled by Major World Banks.

Everyone else will be ‘subjects’…and, as in ‘Spychips’/ID Cards/RFID’s/and monitoring & surveillance will be forced to pay homage to this coming ‘world wide system of fascism’.

This will end ALL Freedoms, civil rights, and ‘individualism’. It will be enforced, and even one’s right to ‘Buy and Sell’ will be determined by this ‘One World State’…actually run/supervised and controlled by the Banks.

My Webpage

*NOW CLICK below on My Web Page...for the entire 'Freedom To Fascism' video-KNOW/'S'
My Webpage

*Just 'Sweeps'...saying; THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT FOR FOLKS TO KNOW ABOUT!

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 01:01 AM

*CLICK on Aaron’s Photo:
Attached File  AARON_RUSSO_PHOTO3.jpg   29.7KB   741 downloads

‘Sweeps’ Note:

My Webpage

My Webpage

*Should really take a look see at this folks....thanks/'S'

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

*TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS....OR REMAIN A 'SHEEPLE'/'S'

*CLICK on Aaron’s Photo:
Attached File  AARON_RUSSO_PHOTO3.jpg   29.7KB   741 downloads Attached File  America_everything_is_OK_4_pic_photo.jpg   117.72KB   141 downloads

‘Sweeps’ Note:

My Webpage

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

This is a ‘MUST’ watch , and think about, production…including Aaron Russo’s activist campaigning. Why are ‘we’ standing still and complacent, when we are all being turned into ‘Sheeple’? Now IS the time for ‘that wake up call’. This is an Alert to all those who never thought about it…or still believe that Constitutional guarantees still exist, and that their ‘Cultural Institutions’ will save them.

Do yourselves a BIG favor…Listen and learn NOW, about the conditions being applied ‘Right Now’ to bring about world Fascism. Make no mistake…it is coming fast , unless we ALL stand up and take action ‘shoulder to shoulder’.

#5 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

Our freedoms and constitutional rights are being taken away from us, just like the the 1930's Weimar Republic; Soviet communist Russia. To turn a democratic open society into a fascist dictatorship isn't that difficult, just research your history books.

I was born in an open and free society therefore its difficult to even consider living in a closed society. But I am willing to think the unthinkable in this current political climate. The dangers of an authoritarian state one world order with the corporate elite and the world banks at the helm seems to be creeping ever closer to becoming a reality. Its a frightning thought for some, yet one you need to give serious consideration.

Edited by skylark, 03 May 2007 - 02:20 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:20 PM

Our freedoms and constitutional rights are being taken away from us, just like the the 1930's Weimar Republic; Soviet communist Russia. To turn a democratic open society into a fascist dictatorship isn't that difficult, just research your history books.

I was born in an open and free society therefore its difficult to even consider living in a closed society. But I am willing to think the unthinkable in this current political climate. The dangers of an authoritarian state one world order with the corporate elite and the world banks at the helm seems to be creeping ever closer to becoming a reality. Its a frightning thought for some, yet one you need to give serious consideration.

*yes Morph,
Sure WISH people would...Your Britain is GONE...'Now it's the most 'Big Brother' Country in the 'Western World. AND...if it 'WORKS there'...it will become the model for the Corporate Fascist One World State. You just have to look at our Forum topic below...CLICK My Webpage....All the best/'Sweeps'
My Webpage

#7 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

When you mention to some people about the cctv situation here in the UK and Its invation on our privacy, they say, "do you have something to hide." :lol:

Video is exellent evidence in a court of law, that I don't deny. However, it doesn't prevent the crime from happening in the first place. Thats down to good old fashion policing, which has long gone from the streets of our cities!

Welcome to BLAIR'S BRITON!!!!!

Edited by skylark, 04 May 2007 - 04:14 PM.

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

When you mention to some people about the cctv situation here in the UK and Its invation on our privacy, they say, "do you have something to hide." :lol:

Video is exellent evidence in a court of law, that I don't deny. However, it doesn't prevent the crime from happening in the first place. Thats down to good old fashion policing, which has long gone from the streets of our cities!

Welcome to BLAIR'S BRITON!!!!!

*Very good summation Morph,
YEP...Keep the 'Humor'...the freeing tool. But we also know people don't 'take this in' AT ALL. Thanks/'S' :)