• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

According to this radio broadcast (link below - listen @ 1hr 25 mins) 30,000 Russian Spetsnaz (elite special forces) troops have been invited to Fort Carson Colorado for a ‘Sponsorship Training Programme’. This is being done under army regulation 600/8/8.

The troops are expected to be in the USA by the end of May 2012.

However, by the end of September 100,000 Spetsnaz troops will be in the USA.

Towards the end of the same radio broadcast the discussion turned to China having two cities within the USA, these being in Michigan and Idaho.

-------------------------------------------------

Why?????? Civil war, perhaps when the economy goes bang?

To help with the after-effects of major geophysical upheavals??

To steal the wealth (if found) of the ordinary people to repay the national debt???

http://www.argusoog....es-11-mei-2012/

Edited by simple simon, 14 May 2012 - 08:34 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Yep, the world is increasingly imparting this ‘dizzy’ feeling that we have ‘fallen down the Rabbit Hole’…as in ‘Alice In Wonderland’.

Al Qaeda's origins are rooted in the Soviet-Afghan conflict, in which the United States armed and trained radical Muslims to fight the
Russians in Afghanistan throughout the 1980's.

Al Qaeda was then used against the U.S. and thus began the Global War on Terror.

Now, we have Russian troops training with American troops in
COLORADO in 'joint anti-terror drills'.

The world is upside-down and the Russians are coming by invitation.
Think I’ll drop some ‘Acid’….might enlighten me/’S’

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...More 'follow up' on the Russians Are Coming...and LINKS which folks should know about for more information. BTW-RUSSIA is not part of NATO! So, why are they coming here with their drills at the Denver Airport? This is not good news people! Check out the Links below. Thanks/'S'

*The ‘whole 9 yards’ of what’s going on to take your ‘freedoms’…plus ‘Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill’

*So, just starting to maybe get a bit ‘Paranoid’? Well, the following LINK-below will confirm your suspicions. The rest of us are already there…way ahead of you/’S’