• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:40 AM

Hello everyone,

This might be of interest. What this man can do - apparently in years to come all earth humans will be able to do, and much more.

If you visit the website you can also see a trailer of the film. The large version is a 10mb quicktime file, in stereo (or even better - but I watched it on an office pc which only has stereo).

Look at his bright blue eyes which almost seem to be glowing.

And that magnetic, piercing / penetrating razer sharp 'stare'.

I wish I'd been trained like that as a child.

What they say about his DNA is very interesting too.
An advanced 'Indigo' for sure...

Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(If you do not see any images in this message then follow the link to see the online version)

http://www.lamathund...t.com/about.htm

Powerful spiritual teachings have been held secret throughout our history. Rare practices and techniques have been kept hidden in monasteries and temples only to benefit a few people in each generation. This was done for many reasons, but the time has come for this knowledge to be shared with those who are interested and dedicated to gaining a deeper understanding of their own amazing true nature.

“Lama Thunderbolt” examines the fascinating life of a modern day spiritual master who posseses mind-boggling, supernatural abilities. Sharing his experiences and secret knowledge, he dynamically demonstrates that we are all capable of opening to a bigger reality and a greater understanding of who and what we really are.

Lama Dorje (Tibetan for Thunderbolt) was born Max Christensen, as the only survivor of the birth of triplets. His father had been exposed to very high levels of Agent Orange in the military and the result was that his offspring had many physical anomalies and birth defects. Fortunately, on the military base there was a kind, Chinese groundskeeper, who befriended the family and took care of young Max.

Light arc over head as an infant.

As fate would have it, Max's new caretaker also happened to be Wudang Master Wu Xiao Deng of Hubei province, and his life was about to get better. Max began studying under Master Wu Xiao Deng in 1966 at the age of six, and because he was weak and sickly, was taught a wide range of lesser known esoteric and alchemical practices to strengthen his body. These included various forms of qi gung, or the absorption of heavenly energy into oneself, and nei gung, the power to transmit energy or qi from oneself to another.

One day, at the age of seven, Max was struck by lightning while fishing in Michigan. The strike knocked him out for a short period of time and when he came to, the whole world looked "different." The lightning had actually fused his third eye open, allowing him to see energies beyond normal human vision, at all times.

Knowing the significance of what had happened, Master Wu Xiao Deng took Max to downtown Detroit to observe people. He'd met many people prior to this, but was surprised to find that he was now able to see "the face behind" the face they presented. He could see the hidden pain and suffering that most humans carry and was overcome with compassion. It was at that point that he decided to take the Bodhisattva vow, an agreement with the divine, dedicating his life to helping others.

Lama Dorje has received training in Snake Bagua, Taoist thunder practices, as well as Snake Chod and Mongolian medical practices. He learned the rare practices of the Kunlun tradition, including Kunlun formless-form nei gung, and Red Dragon palm nei gung. He is also a master Tantric Yogin.

Later in life, he received empowerment of the Santig Dorje Phurba from Ralo Rimpoche at the Phodrang Monastery in Nepal. He was recognized as a "tulku" or high level reincarnate. Tulkus are bodhisattvas who return to the world to help humanity evolve. Ralo Rimpoche of the Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism, gave him the title "Ngakpha Dorje" which identifies him as one who has the power to awaken dormant powers within. The name "Dorje" means "Thunderbolt."

Now residing in Hawaii, Lama Dorje has determined a need to teach what he has spent a lifetime learning. He is working on establishing a school and retreat center on the island of Maui and has begun writing books for the use and perpetuation of knowledge from these various traditions. He is also making himself available worldwide for seminars and private healing sessions.

Lama Dorje has been examined and tested in Dallas, Texas, with findings very fascinating to the scientists. It was revealed that he has 3-strand DNA, high levels of gamma radiation emanating from his brain, and various other anomalies that could not be explained in any conventional way. These characteristics are the result of years of practicing Kunlun nei gung.

Light arc over head in China.

Written, produced, directed, designed and edited by,
Chris Tittle of Mantra Productions

© Mantra Productions

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:28 AM

Hello everyone,

This might be of interest. What this man can do - apparently in years to come all earth humans will be able to do, and much more.

If you visit the website you can also see a trailer of the film. The large version is a 10mb quicktime file, in stereo (or even better - but I watched it on an office pc which only has stereo).

Look at his bright blue eyes which almost seem to be glowing.

And that magnetic, piercing / penetrating razer sharp 'stare'.

I wish I'd been trained like that as a child.

What they say about his DNA is very interesting too.
An advanced 'Indigo' for sure...

Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(If you do not see any images in this message then follow the link to see the online version)

http://www.lamathund...t.com/about.htm

Powerful spiritual teachings have been held secret throughout our history. Rare practices and techniques have been kept hidden in monasteries and temples only to benefit a few people in each generation. This was done for many reasons, but the time has come for this knowledge to be shared with those who are interested and dedicated to gaining a deeper understanding of their own amazing true nature.

“Lama Thunderbolt” examines the fascinating life of a modern day spiritual master who posseses mind-boggling, supernatural abilities. Sharing his experiences and secret knowledge, he dynamically demonstrates that we are all capable of opening to a bigger reality and a greater understanding of who and what we really are.

Lama Dorje (Tibetan for Thunderbolt) was born Max Christensen, as the only survivor of the birth of triplets. His father had been exposed to very high levels of Agent Orange in the military and the result was that his offspring had many physical anomalies and birth defects. Fortunately, on the military base there was a kind, Chinese groundskeeper, who befriended the family and took care of young Max.

Light arc over head as an infant.

As fate would have it, Max's new caretaker also happened to be Wudang Master Wu Xiao Deng of Hubei province, and his life was about to get better. Max began studying under Master Wu Xiao Deng in 1966 at the age of six, and because he was weak and sickly, was taught a wide range of lesser known esoteric and alchemical practices to strengthen his body. These included various forms of qi gung, or the absorption of heavenly energy into oneself, and nei gung, the power to transmit energy or qi from oneself to another.

One day, at the age of seven, Max was struck by lightning while fishing in Michigan. The strike knocked him out for a short period of time and when he came to, the whole world looked "different." The lightning had actually fused his third eye open, allowing him to see energies beyond normal human vision, at all times.

Knowing the significance of what had happened, Master Wu Xiao Deng took Max to downtown Detroit to observe people. He'd met many people prior to this, but was surprised to find that he was now able to see "the face behind" the face they presented. He could see the hidden pain and suffering that most humans carry and was overcome with compassion. It was at that point that he decided to take the Bodhisattva vow, an agreement with the divine, dedicating his life to helping others.

Lama Dorje has received training in Snake Bagua, Taoist thunder practices, as well as Snake Chod and Mongolian medical practices. He learned the rare practices of the Kunlun tradition, including Kunlun formless-form nei gung, and Red Dragon palm nei gung. He is also a master Tantric Yogin.

Later in life, he received empowerment of the Santig Dorje Phurba from Ralo Rimpoche at the Phodrang Monastery in Nepal. He was recognized as a "tulku" or high level reincarnate. Tulkus are bodhisattvas who return to the world to help humanity evolve. Ralo Rimpoche of the Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism, gave him the title "Ngakpha Dorje" which identifies him as one who has the power to awaken dormant powers within. The name "Dorje" means "Thunderbolt."

Now residing in Hawaii, Lama Dorje has determined a need to teach what he has spent a lifetime learning. He is working on establishing a school and retreat center on the island of Maui and has begun writing books for the use and perpetuation of knowledge from these various traditions. He is also making himself available worldwide for seminars and private healing sessions.

Lama Dorje has been examined and tested in Dallas, Texas, with findings very fascinating to the scientists. It was revealed that he has 3-strand DNA, high levels of gamma radiation emanating from his brain, and various other anomalies that could not be explained in any conventional way. These characteristics are the result of years of practicing Kunlun nei gung.

Light arc over head in China.

Written, produced, directed, designed and edited by,
Chris Tittle of Mantra Productions

© Mantra Productions

*Simon,
Yes...certainly an interesting story of this 'Man'...with 3 strands of DNA. I know of MANY with 4 or more...up to 12. SO, I tend to take these things more 'Lightly'.
Doesn't really reveal what Tibet/training has to do with this person?? I can't 'raise' myself to deal with photographs...or get insight from them. Don't give in well to 'Self Delusion'. That is NOT critical of your understanding of things/'anything'.
Check the 'My Webpage' below...see what's going on in Tibet/it's History/etc.
Maybe it will give you some thought/fodder...for your investigations/concern with this 'Man'?
:(

My Webpage

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

Tibet has been in the news this weekend too, because the Chinese want a say in things which to be quite honest are not for them to control.

Point about this man is that in making this film he has 'gone public', whilst most people who have these abilities (and far greater) keep out of the limelight.

As for the DNA thing, its my understanding that we are supposed to be evolving back to 12 strands. He is one of the first people I've heard of having more than the present-day usual 2 strands. Again, I suppose that those who have more strands are keeping it quiet. No need to shout, as the saying goes - not least because our leaders may one day try and make trouble for them.

Dont be alarmed that I might see him as anything 'special', other than one of the first to well and truly 'go public'.

That said, if I ever get to Hawaii I must just go and look him up. I would be interested in learning his methods of non violent self-defence! :(

btw, congrats on your wedding anniversary.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 05 August 2007 - 09:35 PM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

Tibet has been in the news this weekend too, because the Chinese want a say in things which to be quite honest are not for them to control.
Point about this man is that in making this film he has 'gone public', whilst most people who have these abilities (and far greater) keep out of the limelight.

As for the DNA thing, its my understanding that we are supposed to be evolving back to 12 strands. He is one of the first people I've heard of having more than the present-day usual 2 strands. Again, I suppose that those who have more strands are keeping it quiet. No need to shout, as the saying goes - not least because our leaders may one day try and make trouble for them.

Dont be alarmed that I might see him as anything 'special', other than one of the first to well and truly 'go public'.

That said, if I ever get to Hawaii I must just go and look him up. I would be interested in learning his methods of non violent self-defence! :(

btw, congrats on your wedding anniversary.

Simon

OK Simon,
Actually that has been China's policy all along...and it's happened historically Centuries before as well. Nothing NEW....don't know why it's Headline grabbing now? Probably, it's been re-asserted in 'Their' Chinese Press Shite.
Yes...Lot's of these 'type of folk' end up in Hawaii for some reason. The BIG 'HUNA' mystical/consciousness Native group is there, along with many other 'Magical' traditions.
Let me know if you're actually heading that a way. I'll put you on to Michael Salla Ph.D. and Exopolititian. We've done a Show together and are familiar with each others work. Very interesting guy...Search him on the 'FORUM' here.
Personally I prefer Violent self defense...Joke/Not. I DID take Tai Chi Quon...& part of my daily 'practice'. quite well defended thank you.
But, hope you're not 'turned off' eventually by this guy. Sounds like a 'grandstander'. Could be wrong...just prompted experiencially by the 'old saw'...'Beware of all Saviours'.
Carrry on with your quests and desires. Thanks Simon/'S' :(

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

I am Dr Salla's Prepare4contact yahoo list but dont have time to participate much (you get more messages out of me than he does!)

I am interested by this Lama and those self defensive abilities. As a child I was bullied, partly I suppose because I was (am) not a fighting person and did not want to fight back. I still remember telling them that I had no interest in fighting them... and asking why they wanted trouble.

Right now I am skint (OK, I won a tenner in last week's lottery LOL) but if ever I could afford it I would seriously consider visiting Hawaii. This has been my ambition for some time now, the Lama being there (on the same Island too, I think) is just coincidental.

I have a pen friend there from another yahoo group who I am keen to met (just friends - not for romance). Ultimately I suppose out of curiosity, but there is more... look, this lady woke up one night and found a Reptilian trying to have its way with her..., she is not the only person who has related similar accounts and I am curious....

There is more, and maybe I should not say this on a public list (as its very personal) but about 5 years ago I was visiting a friend who is a walk-in when I felt a tell tale itchy feeling on my back which suggested that we had unseen company. After a few seconds going within my walk-in friend told me that it was a smiling Rep who told her that it was my Spirit Guide. I am not convinced that it told the truth. I have never heard of humans having reptilian spirit guides. I guess I am keen for a second opinion - because I suspect something else / something less wholesome. (Parasite)

When I was a teenager I recall having a dream where some sort of 'monsters' came through the headboard. Around the same time people started complaining that I was sluuring my speech... At the time I knew next to nothing about non physical human parasites. I might be making a terrible mistake here. I am not sure. I might also be being 'held back' from my true potential. This again I do not know.

As part of a process of self exploration I am curious to find out more. All I know is that most humans discount this sort of thing. Even the usual psychics dont touch this stuff.

I've probably said enough for now. If not too much.

Simon

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

I am Dr Salla's Prepare4contact yahoo list but dont have time to participate much (you get more messages out of me than he does!)

I am interested by this Lama and those self defensive abilities. As a child I was bullied, partly I suppose because I was (am) not a fighting person and did not want to fight back. I still remember telling them that I had no interest in fighting them... and asking why they wanted trouble.

Right now I am skint (OK, I won a tenner in last week's lottery LOL) but if ever I could afford it I would seriously consider visiting Hawaii. This has been my ambition for some time now, the Lama being there (on the same Island too, I think) is just coincidental.

I have a pen friend there from another yahoo group who I am keen to met (just friends - not for romance). Ultimately I suppose out of curiosity, but there is more... look, this lady woke up one night and found a Reptilian trying to have its way with her..., she is not the only person who has related similar accounts and I am curious....

There is more, and maybe I should not say this on a public list (as its very personal) but about 5 years ago I was visiting a friend who is a walk-in when I felt a tell tale itchy feeling on my back which suggested that we had unseen company. After a few seconds going within my walk-in friend told me that it was a smiling Rep who told her that it was my Spirit Guide. I am not convinced that it told the truth. I have never heard of humans having reptilian spirit guides. I guess I am keen for a second opinion - because I suspect something else / something less wholesome. (Parasite)

When I was a teenager I recall having a dream where some sort of 'monsters' came through the headboard. Around the same time people started complaining that I was sluuring my speech... At the time I knew next to nothing about non physical human parasites. I might be making a terrible mistake here. I am not sure. I might also be being 'held back' from my true potential. This again I do not know.

As part of a process of self exploration I am curious to find out more. All I know is that most humans discount this sort of thing. Even the usual psychics dont touch this stuff.

I've probably said enough for now. If not too much.

Simon

*Heck NO Simon,
Speaking from the heart/spirit/questioning....is the very essense of starting 'self discovery'. Your 'Desires' to know more about these things/SEEKING...'attracts' things and 'finds' them for you.
Everyone 'when ready' explores/quests after needs in their own 'Matrix'/makeup. Go for it...better than saying...'I should have'.
But, I'm not your mentor...hopefully just a good friend, lending an ear and support. Also I'd like to be appraised...go along...or be 'let in on' your adventures and findings.
If I or people I know can help...just let me know. Think it's great that you've been able to express these feelings and ideations.
This may be off the subject...but I remember well my grandfather's philosophy of life. He was a grand man with a wealth of life and experiences. He said...'You're only as big as the things that bother you'. It was a way, I guess, of encourageing me to 'FIGHT' and overcome things which 'bothered me'.
He was also a very loving family guy...12 kids. He preached 'that everything is Relative'...and unique with each individual. Hoping for the best out of that in them.
Thanks for your brave/kindly sharing/'Sweeps' :(