4 replies to this topic

#1 EloquentInsanity

EloquentInsanity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:History, spirituality, mythology, art, travel, investigating

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

As a child, I experienced what many others refer to as out of body moments, where I was most certainly not conscious of this reality, but really couldn't remember what had happened in the time I was "away". One such time, at the age of seven, I had been playing in the school playground with all of the other children. I had climbed up to the rings, and from that vantage point, sitting in the center ring, I could see everyone running about and playing. The next thing I knew, my teacher was standing on the ground below calling my name. I looked around and there were no children to be seen, only lingering clouds of dust where they had been. The teacher said "Susan, class started ten minutes ago!". My parents thought that I had experienced some type of seizure, but upon medical exam nothing out of the ordinary was found. Was it a Petite Mal/Epileptic episode ? Was it an abduction? I know this, my sense of being and reality has never been ordinary, and my state of consciousness has always been high, and the occasions, although not frequent, certainly were more than once.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:22 AM

As a child, I experienced what many others refer to as out of body moments, where I was most certainly not conscious of this reality, but really couldn't remember what had happened in the time I was "away". One such time, at the age of seven, I had been playing in the school playground with all of the other children. I had climbed up to the rings, and from that vantage point, sitting in the center ring, I could see everyone running about and playing. The next thing I knew, my teacher was standing on the ground below calling my name. I looked around and there were no children to be seen, only lingering clouds of dust where they had been. The teacher said "Susan, class started ten minutes ago!". My parents thought that I had experienced some type of seizure, but upon medical exam nothing out of the ordinary was found. Was it a Petite Mal/Epileptic episode ? Was it an abduction? I know this, my sense of being and reality has never been ordinary, and my state of consciousness has always been high, and the occasions, although not frequent, certainly were more than once.

*Interesting Susan, -Had to change the 'Font'...it was Dim somehow. Hope that's OK?
...Probably due to my own background/history.
...When a mere Toddler, I found myself able...simply by some Desire, to rise up bodily to a higher view of the family table. I kid you not...really confounded those adults sitting arond the table. I'd seemingly 'FLOAT' up and even half circle the table. This was reported as happening several times...and recounted by various members of my family circle through out the years.
I do retain faily good memories of such events...and this was BEFORE it was re-enforced by the family. So, the memories are not the result of 'implanting memories'...by telling you LATER about these happenings.
To this day...I say humorously to myself...'Why the Hell can't I do this now'?
Thought this 'telling' would tie in with your report...trying to figure out what it was that happened to you. Tell you...and ALL here...more later, but been through some mighty 'Strange/cum mystical' events. Think it helps to share these things...if you're not Locked up first. Thanks/'Sweeps' :)

#3 EloquentInsanity

EloquentInsanity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:History, spirituality, mythology, art, travel, investigating

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:47 AM

*Interesting Susan, -Had to change the 'Font'...it was Dim somehow. Hope that's OK?
...Probably due to my own background/history.
...When a mere Toddler, I found myself able...simply by some Desire, to rise up bodily to a higher view of the family table. I kid you not...really confounded those adults sitting arond the table. I'd seemingly 'FLOAT' up and even half circle the table. This was reported as happening several times...and recounted by various members of my family circle through out the years.
I do retain faily good memories of such events...and this was BEFORE it was re-enforced by the family. So, the memories are not the result of 'implanting memories'...by telling you LATER about these happenings.
To this day...I say humorously to myself...'Why the Hell can't I do this now'?
Thought this 'telling' would tie in with your report...trying to figure out what it was that happened to you. Tell you...and ALL here...more later, but been through some mighty 'Strange/cum mystical' events. Think it helps to share these things...if you're not Locked up first. Thanks/'Sweeps' :)

No problem changing the font :-)

I know about the floating, and also about being able to "see" through solid objects. I have had so many "paranormal" experiences, but I suppose, who hasn't. And yep, I am fortunate to not be locked up, especially after my "NDE" in 1994. Nothing has ever been the same ;)

We'll post some information on Toms experiences, as his was/is a "walk-in" occurrence.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

No problem changing the font :-)

I know about the floating, and also about being able to "see" through solid objects. I have had so many "paranormal" experiences, but I suppose, who hasn't. And yep, I am fortunate to not be locked up, especially after my "NDE" in 1994. Nothing has ever been the same :)

We'll post some information on Toms experiences, as his was/is a "walk-in" occurrence.

OK Susan,
Well...you'd be right about that NDE...changing your mind set and world view alright.
Looking forward to Tom's telling of 'Walk Ins'...his own experience etc. We've heard so many different 'Slants' on Walk Ins. Really want to clarify certain points and maybe have Tom put the 'Forum' straight on even basically 'What/Why' this whole area means and implies about other 'Consciousness things'. Many thanks/'S'

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We now have TOM's 'Walk-In' Topic in our Forum
-CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for the Link-those wanting to go right to it. Thanks/'S'
:)

My Webpage