• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

I rarely remember my dreams and even when I do they normally seem to point to matters which concern me and family members rather than people generally.

But today (Tues 13th Nov) may have been different. I do not know yet.

I woke up at about 6am and not needing to rise so early I drifted back to sleep. Sometime between then and 8am I had a very short dream of a type I've never experienced before.

I was outside, standing on the left side footpath of a typically British suburban street which had houses on both sides.

It was twilight, the sky was clear and in the distance there was a full moon. The moons' craters / surface topology was visible. The sky was still too bright to see any stars. The moon was not very high in the sky (tops of trees?? not sure / no longer remember) and did not look abnormally large / small.

I do not recall it being hot / cold, although I was wearing a winter jacket. It is not impossible that there was snow on the ground... at least thats how I feel 'right now' as I type this.

Suddenly, as I was looking at it, the moon moved sideways, to the left. It followed an almost straight line - there was just a very slight bobbing up / down movement as in a sine wave.

The move itself took just a few seconds and the moon remained at the same (visual) elevation above the ground.

I noticed this and spoke out aloud saying so, but am not sure whether anyone else on the footpaths or in passing traffic noticed it.

The air had been still, but now the wind started to pick up... however before I discovered whether it became more than just a gentle breeze the dream ended.

btw, the moon did not move very far... if looking at a circular clockface I'd guess that it moved from 12 to near 10 (between 10 and 11).

----------------------------

Maybe I've read too much about possible pole shifts to be able to dream such things objectively. Certainly however I do not recall having ever dreamt anything like this before.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

**Ours wasn't a DREAM;

*IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED,
...YEP, 3 days of DARKNESS alright.
OUR 'FOURMS' AND FRONT PAGE were HIT/ATTACKED, and we were off the air/INTERNET for 3 days. A malware TROJAN JK/KRFYPTIK.,ABJ was sent crashing into us just 2 days after the American Elections....some co-incidence huh?

We WILL get the Culprit....and will 'fry him/her/whatever :angry: :wub:

Had to work with 'GOOGLE'/HOSTING/VIRUS SERVICE/AND MANY OTHERS TO GET rid of the malware...and get back on Line without infecting others.

IT'S WAR/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

thats not a dream - its whats known as a nightmare!

I suspect that whats happening in the USA is also a nightmare (for some).

Looks like a purge of the old guard - or are they all going underground and want an excuse for vanishing from the public eye that the public will accept?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 15 November 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

*Back at you finally Simon and All :excl: ,
...Worked with all agencies for cleaning and removal...host company, Google, Virus company, and a bunch of good computer friends and cohorts.

We'll be re-doing some of the features of this 'Forum'...but also putting in BIG new things in THE FRONT/HOME Page too.

Good...now we can 'Dream Again' and move things around the Moon. Thanks for hanging in there. Best Cheers/'S' :)

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Well its almost 'time' for changes... one month to go!

Simon