• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Focusing on it

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:01 PM

'Sweeps' Talk On 4fm Dublin-vatican Ufo/et Conference

IT WILL CAUSE YOU TO THINK-INFORMATION HIDDEN FROM YOU

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This week (12 Nov. 2009) the Vatican 'Hosted' a conference on UFO's And Extra-Terrestrials, believe it or not folks. I was approached by 4FM in Dublin/Radio to address this conference/it's significance...talk about it with the Show Host Gareth...Photo below:

Attached File  GARETH_OF_4FM_PHOTO.jpg   4.27KB   0 downloads

I was more than willing to help people understand what this 'conference' was all about, and to give them FACTS which they probably had never heard before. The UFO/ET 'Cover Up' has been a TRUE blatant attack on the right of the World's People to know the 'False Histories' of ALL of our basic Cultural Institutions...through the years.
This was a fairly Short radio show...but will put YOU in the picture about what has been going on and HIDDEN from you. It will also cause you to question...'Everything you have been taught', and brought up to believe.
Become a VIP Member...get all the 'Sweeps Fox Shows'. Open your minds, and get out of 'The Box'. Many thanks/'S'

Attached File  Sweeps_on_4FM_with_Gareth_CD_COVER.JPG   61.51KB   0 downloads

*VIP MEMBERS...CLICK below on the Link and listen to the Show...you can never go back then:

Visit My Website

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

'Sweeps' Talk On 4fm Dublin-vatican Ufo/et Conference

IT WILL CAUSE YOU TO THINK-INFORMATION HIDDEN FROM YOU

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This week (12 Nov. 2009) the Vatican 'Hosted' a conference on UFO's And Extra-Terrestrials, believe it or not folks. I was approached by 4FM in Dublin/Radio to address this conference/it's significance...talk about it with the Show Host Gareth...Photo below:

Attached File  GARETH_OF_4FM_PHOTO.jpg   4.27KB   0 downloads

I was more than willing to help people understand what this 'conference' was all about, and to give them FACTS which they probably had never heard before. The UFO/ET 'Cover Up' has been a TRUE blatant attack on the right of the World's People to know the 'False Histories' of ALL of our basic Cultural Institutions...through the years.
This was a fairly Short radio show...but will put YOU in the picture about what has been going on and HIDDEN from you. It will also cause you to question...'Everything you have been taught', and brought up to believe.
Become a VIP Member...get all the 'Sweeps Fox Shows'. Open your minds, and get out of 'The Box'. Many thanks/'S'

Attached File  Sweeps_on_4FM_with_Gareth_CD_COVER.JPG   61.51KB   0 downloads

*VIP MEMBERS...CLICK below on the Link and listen to the Show...you can never go back then:

Visit My Website

*Hi all you 'independent thinking folks'. This SHOW is free/available by going to either the Home Page Link, or by Clicking on the Calendar Link in the 'Forum' here. Will keep this as a Freebie for awhile...so please avail yourselves of this....and get informed. Many thanks/'S' :)