A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

SAUCER VIDEOS-FROM AMATEURS TO NASA'S SECRETLY FILMED UFO'S

-THESE VIDEOS WILL AMAZE-PUT YOU IN 'WHAT'S HAPPENING'-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…What's been hidden from you & 'not permitted' for you to know about UFO's? If you REALLY want to know…view these 3 Videos, and then realize that we've all been 'dumbed down' & knowledge controlled by the Media and the world governments. UFO's/Flying Saucers/Aliens/ET's…are really everywhere to be seen folks. I've seen MORE than my share…so I'll share some of 'what's happening' with you all. It's quite UNDENIABLE you know…and 'Knowing' is better than 'Believing'. Tell you all a secret…'When this does become public knowledge, you will all be told it was to 'Protect you'. 'THEY' will attempt also to tell you that the ET's/Aliens are The Enemy….another device to control and 'hold all in check'/tied even more so to the 'traditional' Institutional cultural systems' which have held you in bondage for thousands of years. These Crafts/occupants…have been here before 'WE' were. Start a 'new way of thinking about things'. Dare to 'Open the Box'…and not be held a prisoner, or in the Dark, nor submissive to out worn and exploitive authorities. Time to start 'thinking' SERIOUSLY about what's been done to you. Comments/opinions please. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Links for these Liberating Videos:

Beautifully 'SHOT' Saucer in Arizona by an amateur no less

Visit My Website

UFO's found on NASA's own Server

Visit My Website

UFO's-NASA's BIG Secret-Video

Visit My Website