Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Vaccines- Are They A Weapon Of Mass Destruction/ Depopulation?

VACCINES DEPOPULATION

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

Vaccines-Are they the True Weapons Of Mass Destruction

-Why are people worldwide now distrusting these programs?-

Attached File  BABY STUCK ALL OVER WITH VACCINE NEEDLES.jpg   46.73KB   2 downloads

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
Vaccines-Are they the True Weapons Of Mass Destruction/population reduction? Dr Rebecca Carley reveals the ills of the medical profession...which she herself ‘practiced in’. This is possibly a Topic of life-saving information on many levels. We would like to hear YOUR ‘take’ on all this controversy …which is now reaching ‘VIRAL LEVELS’ worldwide. Are folks ‘waking up’ or at least investigating alternate medicines and other treatment modalities? I believe it’s more prevalent than we can imagine at this point. Anyway…you do owe it to yourselves to get ‘charged’ about what’s going on. Check out the LINK below and take it from there….good luck/’S’

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

Have a gift.. a blanket. We won't tell you that its laced with smallpox virus and our aim is to kill you all.!

Does what I say sound crazy?

Yet it happened - the European settlers did just this with the desire of killing all the 'First Nation' people in what is now the USA and Canada.

-------------------

Point is, they did this before - so whose to say that they would not do likewise again (albeit in a way which does not rouse suspicions of 'present era' people)?

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.