A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

Whisper of the Fifth Sun

http://www.goroadach...i/fifth_sun.htm

excerpts from the above page include...

In '2010', Bowman warns Floyd they must leave Jupiter within two days; asked why Bowman replies: 'Something wonderful' '...This Way Comes.'

'5th Element'

- Jupiter = 5th planet from Sun
- 2012 ('end' of Mayan calendar) = end of 'Fifth Sun' (?)
- Identified with love in film 'Fifth Element'
- Goro means 'fifth son' (it's true! )

--------------------------------------------

Sorry I am being a little cryptic here, but essentially I am in the dark and posing questions.

Arthur C Clarke - did he know?

What about the film with the mysterious being '5th element'? There are those who wish that we do not survive and the most important keys to our survival are inside that singer... implying inside us (our bodies)?

Maybe it will be Jupiter (not Saturn) which ignites, and next year too! So, does this probe go anywhere near to Jupiter? Or is there deception in its public trajectory?

However I question all the religious babble about the 'light of the second sun' being equated with the 'second son' - not least because I am not so sure that this translate the same way to other languages.

Simon

????????????????????

*Howdy Simon,
...Caught up in the Web of 'Contrived Internet Hysteria' huh?
I 'make it' as 'putting different speculative strings together' to hype someone's 'loose minded' web agenda. Typical 'Net' tongue wagging to cause a 'stir' in the usual 'loose association' types...who will pass all this on and gather flapping noisy squeals from like minded 'nut cases' and their 'spin offs'.
When it's time to be doing the accurate/up to date info 'with NO spin', I'll let you guys/gals know. Keeping track, but not into 'Happy horse shite'. So far...'the tracking' shows nothing new & things are now 'on hold'. Wonder what's for Supper? :) /'S'

#22 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#23 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:20 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

Simon

*Right then Simon,
...We, and EVERYONE else, all await this hideous Science with Trepidation. How the Hell could this 'Program' have ever 'gotten off the launch pad'? Governments are MAD...obsessed with this new Techno Power and ignorance/arragance about using it. Help us all. Thanks for being here with us/'S'