Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Syria + The Idea- All Preps Must Be Completed By 1St October 2013: Why?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:46 AM

Alarm bells time, with a date: so what happens from after 1st October 2013.

Call me paranoid, but something seems to be expected...

Comet Ison? Asteroids? MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome: ie: serious mass killing plague?)

??????

Simon

(will it only affect the USA???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRQgYEeNjI
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:46 AM

http://www.stankovun...-fan-september/

A possible answer!

Note the comment about the equinox...

Simon

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Spare me the ‘Pseudo Intellectual/and ‘get it anywhere’ Spiritual’ stuff Simon. Your 1st Video was good...but covered too many 'well known' possibilities. Good for creating fear in anything/anyone of course...that's that video's purpose.

However...Any ‘site’ with a name like...’Stankov's Universal Law Press’ and its’ coming out with ‘The New General Theory of Science of the Universal Law’ is just that, and an outright ‘reaching out for suckers’ and weak thinkers/experiencers. Don’t go there for any learning or prophecy please.

More to my point though,
...It will be worse in Britain alright. The public should listen to Nigel Farrar and the 'UKIP', they 'see through' the BULL.
NOW...'Haig and Cameron' have been 'spoiling for a war' (actually Drooling over it) with Syria for over a year...since their involvement on other Regime changes in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt/etc...against International Law. Now, with the backing from the good ole USA Partner...and Turkey, they all plan to turn Syria ablaze together. No objective is in any plan of theirs...just 'punish them'.

Here's the background...which you may repeat...since 'PRISM' already has my rendering of this 'out there'.
Mossad, along with the CIA, and some terrorist groups...ALL did the Chemical release 'phony stuff' in/around Damascus lately. Look at the ‘blurred videos’.

The UN will get 'no proof'...things/articles/samples have been handed to the UN team...'their samples' of course. The WEST blamed Syria for not getting the UN Team into the 'Suspected chemical area'...which was rediculous...since the Islamic bad guys held that territory, and wouldn't let the UN Team in until it was ready and 'things were ready'.

OK...enough of 'drummed up chemical attack nonsense', we are NOW in for a Regional war.

The WEST, whatever that means now, has NO IDEA that Iran has SUPER fast (newly tested and in good supply) torpedoes/and advanced surface to Warship missles, which dart at 'supersonic speed' just above the water. They WILL/CAN quite possibly sink much of the American fleet....and close the Straits of Hormus. No oil will get out of the Straits...kid you not.

And PUTIN/Russia, and China, are being fairly quiet right? Don't even want to tell you what they plan! Hint...stay out of LONDON.

Recently Russia, in no uncertain terms, ORDERED 'Monsanto' out of Europe....secretly and 'threatening WW3 if they didn't'. Monsanto is leaving. That's just to open your eyes. Now...Russia is more angry with the WEST.

Time for Britain, France, The USA, NATO, and Germany...to pay the 'Fiddler'. Do you really think Syria and Iran are not going to 'counter attack'?

No shite. Sit back and watch. Be a good Boy Scout and get prepared. You have a few days/'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

Well Sweeps,

Stankov is quoting a timescale which is largely the same as others. But most of the rest of his stuff seems to be self congratulationary, inward focussed, and highly critical to the nth degree of ordinary people; these being attributes that I find to represent a great "turn off".

Yes its true that only a comparative few people are ready for the full blown "ascension" event (whatever that is - I still wonder if it effectively means death to this 3D existence) but it is not the fault of the masses that humankind is being held hostage by non-physicals who have taken over and done their damnest to keep humankind in the condition commonly called "asleep". I find it totally offensive that prisoners (ie: the human masses) are being blamed for having been tricked. I have to question the true intent of the sources who sent him and his colleagues the messages blaming humans for the way things have turned out. Do they not know that the dark inspired leaders threatened to sacrifice one (or more) entire city (cities) of millions if any attempt was made by friendly ET's to initiate open contact and sharing of truthful historical information.

However, Stankov's message of 27th February about hard questions certainly hits the mark.

http://www.stankovun...ions-west-pose/

The answer is that people have been tricked, blindsided, diverted to look every which other way possible by a media that has kept them too busy watching sport / the latest fashions / computer games etc. This is no accident; the dark controllers think they know what they are doing, and having had so much success for so long have become intoxicated in what they see as their own invulnerability.

----------------------

So Russia and China have designs on London? Does this mean that I should flee / get out of Dodge?

I suppose our leaders know? As it hapens, at present the Royal Family are in Scotland, on their annual retreat - so they are "acounted for" in a place of safety.

I'm not so sure that China or Russia would launch an actual, "in your face" attack using weapons. But is it not possible to attack from the skies... emp, for instance? That is something that I would expect Iran to be doing against warships - perhaps just mere seconds in advance of launching missles to sink ships. We know that Iran can down spy drones, etc. They've proven this by doing it. I assume that you've heard of Dr Keshe who is claimed to have perfected what could be called free energy machines. What else has the man invented?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 August 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

*Hiya,
...Lots of good points there Simon.
Maybe think about 'getting out of Dodge' when the Public Anger builds up against its' Leaders and Parliament...after they find out that this entire Attack Expedition against the Syrian Government/Country is based on outright falsehoods...and then there is no OIL coming from the Middle-East and good men and war material are gone.

Ironic...that the Western Military/NATO/Etc. wants to start 'blasting Syria' BEFORE the Chemical UN INSPECTORS TEAM is finished and out of Syria with their reports/conclusions. What the Hell is that all about huh?

OK...these NEW Iranian Missles are SOOOOO fast 'dead on target', and numerable...that SHIPS are almost outdated in war. This coming attraction will show that in a deadly way to the world. Meanwhile, their Airforce/Airplanes will have other targets in mind...including Cyprus and Israel. AND, Israel will be inundated by 'their' newer/faster/longer,and more explosive carrying missles.

Hezbollah can fight on many 'fronts'...including an invasion of Israel...and enveloping the whole of the REGION...Israel's 'IRON DOME' and their older 'Patriot' Missle Defense systems....will be shown to be UTTERLY useless when rockets descend in huge numbers with more 'pinpoint accuracy'.

This is a much more volitile situation then the West is conceiving of...and has really not planned well at all for contingencies. OBAMA...will have 'egg on his face' and the USA will lose whatever credibility it still has in the Muslim World.

There's a LOT MORE...but suffice it to say for now, just the Economics of this will effect the 'SILLY' Western Countries/Leaders...and their peoples for years to come. There will be NO GAIN...it's a NO WINNER in all regards for those wanting to 'give a lesson' to Syria. They have NO IDEA and No Ideas.

It's a new alignment of Nations and the World that is coming....and none of it is going to be nice, none of it will result in stopping Humankind's march toward 'absolute control' by TPTB. At least 'SNOWDEN' is free and 'laughing up his sleeve' for now/'S'

BTW; Isn't it 'Daft'....the 'Intel' the 'war powers' are using as evidence for 'gassing'...regards the Syrian Defense Minister talking to his units in charge of minding the poison gas caches...has been said to have come from supposed phone intercepts by Israel's MOSSAD and the CIA.

Well...They are the very ones (Mossad & the CIA) that 'pulled off' the gassing and the 'Staging/video ruse' about it all THEMSELVES...as I've previously stated. Oh my....'What a messy/tangled web is woven, when 1st they practiced to deceive'. AND, what do you think people will say/act on when this all comes out?

**Oh yeah...do people remember just a few days into September (the 5th and 6th in St. Petersburg) is the G20 Summit in Russia? And Obama plans to attend. Foolish man...if he gets there at all/'S'

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Its time to sit down and have a stiff drink...

http://www.stankovun...ger-bomb-syria/

I still don't buy all that is said, especially not the reasoning, nor that those heading for the balanced Earth have done anything wrong and are all about to perish; but the time frame is a different issue. It "might" be so.

Timing here is crucial! You ones who have awaited a spatial gridline intersection which allows you to demonstrate not only to yourselves but to ALL worlds, ALL Universes that you have what it takes to BE the difference, shall indeed surprise even yourselves ESPECIALLY as Autumn LEAVES this year. Be prepared for a rollercoaster ride between September 22 and the final week of Autumn. This Equinox is more than a calendar date; it is an unstoppable force linked to a parallel dimension which clearly divides the peoples of this world into the destinations they have each chosen for themselves through the CHOICES they have made in life.”

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 30 August 2013 - 12:10 AM.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

*NAH Simon,
....At least not anything from that site would drive me that way....maybe only for fun!?

AND...How would one know which way the 'electron'/i.e. yourself went anyway. Sorry nothing from that site conputes. It's old re-hash New Age 'bored game' stuff. Boring.

Now, if you had said that the House of Commons Vote/Parliament On the issue of going or not going to war with Syria was a GREAT outcome...since they voted 285 to 272 (narrow majority of 13...but still) NOT TO GO with the USA to a war/cum 'Shot across the bow' against the Syrian regime.

That shows much more about the new 'mindset' and advancement of some people....to ascend beyond 'old traditions' of following one's Leader. Granted that's an 'empirical' example...'down to Earth' if you will. But, we are in an Era when many 'molds' are being broken. AND, still one can say that about most ages.

OH YEAH...that web site makes things SOOOO Time Crucial. It's the typical 'Shock and Awe' that their 'followship' wants and expects. And look at the REACTION you had. Take a step back and be your own MASTER. You can do it...and don't need false preachers/teachers. Don't sell yourself so cheaply*

We, all of us, are always at some JUNCTURE or another...everytme we make a step or decision. Has nada to do with Cosmic Time tables....those things are already a part of us all. Time marches on...

Have to repeat; We are just beginning to realize as a Species, that we don't know the first thing. Tah/'S'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Well my reasoning for suggesting that the date "might" be accurate is because I've heard September being quoted in the past.

The events relating to Syria and the seemingly very urgent need to start fighting against Syria "right now" also suggest that a diversion focus is underway, with ensuring that the media is too busy to cover any other events possibly also being part of the plan.

It all ties in, including with what Janet Neopolitano (sp?) (retiring head of Homeland [In]Security) has said about a possible imminent event and how FEMA want so many emergency MRE meals by the start of October.

As for what happened in the House Of Commons, I am surprised, albeit pleasently, because initially I thought that there would only be a delay until the UN inspectors have done their stuff. This has certainly caused upset amongst many pro-war global leaders. Assad and his father are (were) leaders of a blood thirsty, ruthless regime which has killed many tens of thousands. He deserves to be ousted... but right now the alternative seems to be cannibals and others who will be happy to accept our weapons, but afterwards would then bite our hands. Devil and deep blue shark infested seas.

Its a mess, no matter who really used the chemical weapons. getting involved will not help - offering humanitarian aid to the refugees is a far better way to spend our money. The situation would be different if the Israelis killed him, but I think that most Israelis would also rather not become involved.

Simon

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:36 PM

Proof that Assad, for once, has not committed mass murder.

Saudi Prince Bandar Behind Syrian Chemical Attacks

http://investmentwat...emical-attacks/

This page contains several links to other web pages which seem to prove that the devastating chemical attack on innocent Syrian civilians was a result of an accident by the rebels using chemicals sourced by a Saudi Arabian Prince.

This is one of the webpages to which it links.

http://www.infowars....weapons-attack/

Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

===============================================

Meanwhile, STOP PRESS:

I've just seen on the TV news that before any military action begins, Obama is going to seek and require approval from Congress - and since they are on holiday it will be 9th September before they discuss the issue.

Maybe Congress will decide to say "No". As happened here in London.

Simon

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

*Yes Simon,
...Really had your 'nose to the ground' on this one. It is one for the 'Stop The Presses'...that Syrian Rebel Leaders have confessed publically to having 'caused' the gassing of people by an accident while experimenting with WMD/Gas give to them by Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia.

SO, I ask....where is the 'Stop The Presses' and News Alerts on this AP (Associated Press) Reporting, which takes 'ASSAD' and the Syrian Government off the hook of doing the gas attack? :excl:

There is NO NEW NEWS about all this on ANY American Media Source, or on BBC, SKY NEWS, CNN, Etc. Probably all the NEWS meant to be given to the public today by these Media sources had been pre-taped, time planned, and has completely caught the editorial/production staffs off guard and with their jaws dropped. Who knows when this will get to the public that Syria wasn't the culprit in this gassing???

...and John Carey, the U.S. Secretary of State yesterday with FULL BLUSTER, forceful, and dramatically indicating in no uncertain terms that 'we have absolute proof that Syria did it'...in effect. WHAT EGG ON HIS FACE....and what an AMATEUR rating for OBAMA...who is completely mistrusted globally anyway.

I'll keep looking for this News on the major Media...but not hopeful 'THEY' will bring it out and carry it soon...or Tonight!!!

...AND What then? Will action be taken against Prince Bandar and Saudi Arabia, since they crossed OBAMA'S 'RED LINE'? The plot thickens...and in a sickening pace.

I've said previously that MOSSAD and the CIA were involved in this gassing 'set up accusation'...accidental or no'. That's because I do have INTEL that the U.S.A. has been working with both Israel Intelligence and...believe it or not...Prince Bandar-Saudi's Security Chief for quite a while. I'm now vindicated, but think the world owes a great deal of credit so far to Britain's Parliament as well, for not acting out of haste.

Check out the NEWEST YouTube LINK below, which is 'right on' the subject:

)

MANY THANKS for your finding this info. AND, as PUTIN says....'It's a lot of NONSENSE, that the Syrian Regime would have used gas'. His words/'S'

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Have been holding off/waiting for a week or so, to see what happened at the G20 re SYRIA. Imagine...OBAMA was thankfully ignored in his pleas of International help for wanting to ‘attack Syria’. PUTIN is also quite correct...and again ‘put him down rationally’...by asserting that the Assad/Syrian regime DID NOT use the Chemical weapons....’other Agents’ used them to cause implication of the Syrian Government in ‘the attack’.

http://www.voltairen...icle180079.html

It’s also abundantly clear...that Americans in huge majority numbers, and in ‘Town Hall Meetings’, are asserting their objection to ANY Attack on Syria by a unilateral U.S. Force. Obama will try on Tuesday, in a talk on TV, to again try a persuade the Country to his wanting to ‘attack’ Syria. Probably the CONGRESS will vote NOT TO give him their authority/backing for this. Then if he goes ahead anyway...a great Constitutional Crisis will have to be dealt with. AND, it goes on from there folks. I’m on record as saying that The American CIA, Mossad, and Saudi Arabia DID the ‘gassing’...or caused the accident release by untrained ‘so called Freedom Fighters’. Below are two reports, just released, which make this implication as well....after I had reported my INTEL information. I’d suggest you read this entire TOPIC, and get with it....’Get the Drift’ of what is REALLY HAPPENING. Thanks/’S’

*We also know that POPE Francis has come out against ANY ATTACK, and has said ‘it’ should be handled politically and through negotiations. This appeal by the POPE has not really been even considered by world Media...of course. Should make Bill O'Reilly, a Catholic, a bit more circumspect when advocating 'a U.S. attack on Syria'...which he has been chanting.

**One note to Simon; Don’t get your statement about ISON Comet being piloted? If you have more info on that it would be neat...but doubt that.
This is the 1st Comet which may have come directly from the OOORT LAYER surrounding our Solar System. Thanks/’S’

FIRSTLY…WHO ARE THE ‘FREE SYRIAN ARMY’-FREEDOM FIGHTERS?

Most of them aren't even Syrian. They're foreign thugs-for-hire and the paymasters
are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey.

*CHECK OUT THIS LINK BELOW:

NEXT:

There is a growing body of evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its supporters — providing a strong circumstantial case that the August 21 chemical incident was a pre-planned provocation by the Syrian opposition and its Saudi and Turkish supporters. The aim is reported to have been to create the kind of incident that would bring the United States into the war.

According to some reports, canisters containing chemical agent were brought into a suburb of Damascus, where they were then opened. Some people in the immediate vicinity died; others were injured.

We are unaware of any reliable evidence that a Syrian military rocket capable of carrying a chemical agent was fired into the area. In fact, we are aware of no reliable physical evidence to support the claim that this was a result of a strike by a Syrian military unit with expertise in chemical weapons.

In addition, we have learned that on August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major, irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and Qatari, Turkish and U.S. intelligence officials took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, now used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors.

Senior opposition commanders who came from Istanbul pre-briefed the regional commanders on an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development,” which, in turn, would lead to a U.S.-led bombing of Syria.

At operations coordinating meetings at Antakya, attended by senior Turkish, Qatari and U.S. intelligence officials as well as senior commanders of the Syrian opposition, the Syrians were told that the bombing would start in a few days. Opposition leaders were ordered to prepare their forces quickly to exploit the U.S. bombing, march into Damascus, and remove the Bashar al-Assad government

The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive. And they were. A weapons distribution operation unprecedented in scope began in all opposition camps on August 21-23. The weapons were distributed from storehouses controlled by Qatari and Turkish intelligence under the tight supervision of U.S. intelligence officers.

INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE 2 SEPT. 2013

Which Syrian Chemical Attack Account Is More Credible?
By Jim Naureckas

September 02, 2013 "Information Clearing House - "FAIR" - Let's compare a couple of accounts of the mass deaths apparently caused by chemical weapons in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta on August 21. One account comes from the U.S. government (8/30/13), introduced by Secretary of State John Kerry. The other was published by a Minnesota-based news site called Mint Press News (8/29/13).

The government account expresses "high confidence that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attack" on August 21. The Mint report bore the headline "Syrians in Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack." Which of these two versions should we find more credible?

The U.S. government, of course, has a track record that will incline informed observers to approach its claims with skepticism–particularly when it's making charges about the proscribed weapons of official enemies. Kerry said in his address that "our intelligence community" has been "more than mindful of the Iraq experience"–as should be anyone listening to Kerry's presentation, because the Iraq experience informs us that secretaries of State can express great confidence about matters that they are completely wrong about, and that U.S. intelligence assessments can be based on distortion of evidence and deliberate suppression of contradictory facts.

Comparing Kerry's presentation on Syria and its accompanying document to Colin Powell's speech to the UN on Iraq, though, one is struck by how little specific evidence was included in the case for the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons. It gives the strong impression of being pieced together from drone surveillance and NSA intercepts, supplemented by Twitter messages and YouTube videos, rather than from on-the-ground reporting or human intelligence. Much of what is offered tries to establish that the victims in Ghouta had been exposed to chemical weapons–a question that indeed had been in some doubt, but had already largely been settled by a report by Doctors Without Borders that reported that thousands of people in the Damascus area had been treated for "neurotoxic symptoms."

On the critical question of who might be responsible for such a chemical attack, Kerry's presentation was much more vague and circumstantial. A key point in the government's white paper is "the detection of rocket launches from regime-controlled territory early in the morning, approximately 90 minutes before the first report of a chemical attack appeared in social media." It's unclear why this is supposed to be persuasive. Do rockets take 90 minutes to reach their targets? Does nerve gas escape from rockets 90 minutes after impact, or, once released, take 90 minutes to cause symptoms?

In a conflict as conscious of the importance of communication as the Syrian Civil War, do citizen journalists wait an hour and a half before reporting an enormous development–the point at which, as Kerry put it, "all hell broke loose in the social media"? Unless there's some reason to expect this kind of a delay, it's very unclear why we should think there's any connection at all between the allegedly observed rocket launches and the later reports of mass poisoning.

When the evidence isn't circumstantial, it's strikingly vague: "We intercepted communications involving a senior official intimately familiar with the offensive who confirmed that chemical weapons were used by the regime on August 21 and was concerned with the UN inspectors obtaining evidence," the report asserts. Taken at face value, it's one of the most damning claims in the government's report–a veritable confession. But how was the identity of this official established? And what exactly did they say that "confirmed" chemical weapons use?

Recall that Powell played tapes of Iraqi officials supposedly talking about concealing evidence of banned weapons from inspectors–which turned out to show nothing of the kind. But Powell at least played tapes of the intercepted communication, even as he spun and misrepresented their contents–allowing for the possibility of an independent interpretation of these messages. Perhaps "mindful of the Iraq experience," Kerry allows for no such interpretation.

Another key claim is asserted without substantiation: "Syrian chemical weapons personnel were operating in the Damascus suburb of 'Adra from Sunday, August 18 until early in the morning on Wednesday, August 21, near an area that the regime uses to mix chemical weapons, including sarin." How were these personnel identified, and what were the signs of their operations?

How was this place identified as an area used to mix sarin? Here again the information provided was far less detailed than what Powell gave to the UN: Powell's presentation included satellite photographs of sites where proscribed weapons were being made, with an explanation of what they revealed to "experts with years and years of experience": "The two arrows indicate the presence of sure signs that the bunkers are storing chemical munitions," he said, pointing to an annotated photograph of bunkers that turned out to be storing no such thing. Powell's presentation graphically demonstrated that US intelligence analysts are fallible, which is part of why presenting bare assertions without any of the raw materials used to derive those conclusions should not be very convincing.

Kerry did offer an explanation for why the report was so cursory: "In order to protect sources and methods, some of what we know will only be released to members of Congress, the representatives of the American people. That means that some things we do know, we can't talk about publicly." It is not clear, however, why intelligence methods that produced visual and audible evidence that could be shared with the public 10 years ago cannot be similarly utilized today. It does point to why the $52 billion the United States spends on surveillance annually, according to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden (Washington Post, 8/29/13), provides relatively little information that's of value to American democracy:

The collection of information is considered so much more valuable than the information collected that it rarely if ever can be used to inform a public debate. Instead, as we discuss the dreadful question of whether to launch a military attack on another country, we are offered an undemocratic "trust us" from the most secretive parts of our government–an offer that history warns us to be extremely wary of.

Unlike the U.S. government, Mint does not have much of a track record, having been founded only about a year and a half ago (CJR, 3/28/12). The founder of the for-profit startup is Mnar Muhawesh, a 24-year-old Palestinian-American woman who believes, reasonably enough, that "our media has absolutely failed our country" (MinnPost, 1/18/12). One of its two reporters on its Syrian chemical weapons piece, Dale Gavlak, is a longtime Associated Press Mideast stringer who has also done work for NPR and the BBC. AP was one of the few US corporate media outlets to question official assertions about Iraqi WMDs, contrasting Powell's assertions with what could be discerned from on-the-ground reporting (Extra!, 3-4/06).

Mint takes a similar approach to the Syrian story, with a reporter in Ghouta–not Gavlak but Yahya Ababneh, a Jordanian freelancer and journalism grad student–who "spoke directly with the rebels, their family members, victims of the chemical weapons attacks and local residents." The article reports that "many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out" the chemical attack.

The recipients of the chemical weapons are said to be Jabhat al-Nusra, an Al-Qaeda-linked rebel faction that was caught possessing sarin nerve gas in Turkey, according to Turkish press reports (OE Watch, 7/13).

Mint quotes Abu Abdel-Moneim, described as the father of a rebel killed in the chemical weapons attacks, as saying that his son had described carrying unconventional weapons provided by Saudi Arabia to underground storage tunnels–a "tubelike structure" and a "huge gas bottle." A rebel leader identified as J describes the release of toxic weaponry as accidental, saying, "Some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions." Another rebel referred to as K complains, "When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them."

Of course, independent media accounts are not necessarily more credible than official reports–or vice versa. As with the government white paper, there are gaps in the Mint account; while Abdel-Moneim cites his late son's account of carrying chemical weapons, the rebels quoted do not indicate how they came to know what they say they know about the origin of the weapons. But unlike the government, Mint is honest about the limits of its knowledge: "Some information in this article could not be independently verified," the story admits. "Mint Press News will continue to provide further information and updates."

This humility about the difficulty of reporting on a covert, invisible attack in the midst of a chaotic civil war actually adds to the credibility of the Mint account. It's those who are most certain about matters of which they clearly lack firsthand knowledge who should make us most skeptical.

**SIMON...moved your last 2 posts on 'COMET ISON' to 'Did 3 U.S.Presidents just see MARDUK In Africa'

http://www.irishufol...view=getnewpost

Edited by skylark, 08 September 2013 - 03:38 AM.
COMET ISON COVERED BETTER IN MOVED TO TOPIC-& NEEDED TO KEEP THE 'SYRIAN' STUFF HERE FOR FOLKS-LATEST. THANKS/'S'

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Now ‘we’ also know, that the U.S. ‘Phoney’ Pres. doesn’t really want a ‘pull back’ on his war plans. But, OBAMA now faces another ‘glitch’ in his plan to back his allies Saudi, Mossad/Israel, Qatar, and Turkey. When his Secretary of State John Kerry was with his ‘warmongering’ friend ‘Haig’ in Britain today...he suggested Syria could avoid an attack by simply ‘giving up his chemical weapons’.

WELL...this caused real consternation in the White House, especially when Russian President Putin said the Russians would engage President Assad in Syria and oversee such ‘happening’. The Syrian Foreign Minster...ACCEPTED this proposal from his Russian counterpart...about having the ‘chemical weapons’ given to International Representative/UN.

NOTHING like this was expected, and NOW John Kerry and OBAMANATION are trying to figure out how to ‘take back’ what Kerry suggested. ‘THEY’ want no such handing over of ‘chemical weapons’...because then they couldn’t very well attack could they?

Below, is how it went today...keep in mind, that 2/3rds of the American public are now against any ‘attack’...and the White House/fanatic backers/and flunkies are all out still trying to convince the U.S. Public on myriad TV Shows, and by addressing the Houses of Congress and delegations in the White House today to ‘go to war’/’S’
Right after we heard stories of a dramatically expanding mission plan and blossoming target list, Kerry popped up in a joint appearance with UK Foreign Minister William Hague to assure us the Obama Administration wants an ‘unbelievably small, limited kind of effort’.

Kerry also emphasized the importance of striking Syria to teach dictator Bashar Assad that he can't ‘rub out countless numbers of his own citizens with impunity using chemicals that have been banned for a hundred years’. But Assad's been wiping out citizens with good old-fashioned guns and bombs for years. Less than one percent of the casualties in Syria's civil war come from chemical weapons.

Meanwhile, Bashar Asad - appeared calm, reasonable, focused, and well-informed by comparison in an interview he gave the American CBS TV Network. Assad also said AGAIN that he did not use the ‘Chemical Weapons’…and directly asked OBAMA to supply the ‘evidence’…and concluded that ‘they don’t have any evidence’, and can’t supply the real reasons for a possible ‘attack plan’.

The Administration races across the national and world stages in a war frenzy, saying whatever pops into its head at any given moment to drum up support for an attack… and failing, to judge from both Congressional whip counts and opinion polls. The bad guys have a much more polished act.

Kerry's remarks on Monday morning also included a gaffe where he suggested the Assad regime could avoid conflict with the U.S. by handing over its chemical weapons stockpiles… an offer the Russians immediately took seriously, and the Syrians made a great show of endorsing. You can almost hear little plastic clown horns tooting as the Obama Administration recoils in shock and tries to walk Kerry's comments back, just like they've been walking Obama's "red line" comments back. This is not a conflict that will be won by the side that walks backwards.
John Hayward

**SYRIA SAYS IT WELCOMES RUSSIAN WEAPONS PROPOSALS:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/john-kerry-in-london-campaigns-for-world-to-support-military-strike-against-syria/2013/09/09/e8ad7a72-193d-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

MEANWHILE....the ‘Freedom Fighters’ which the U.S., QATAR, ISRAEL, AND SAUDI is backing, have infiltrated Christian towns and Cities in Syria...like Maaloula. They have murdered civilians, Priests, burned out churches, and Nuns are trying to hide orphans in their care in mountain caves. AND, these groups are the ones OBAMA and Carey are supporting??

*CLICK the LINK below for the story...do your own ‘search engine’ searches too:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/activist-group-syrian-troops-attack-hills-around-rebel-held-christian-village/2013/09/09/0925748e-192b-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_story.html

**Sweeps Says;
...Please, I want you all to keep in mind also...the uncontested news that Syrian Children were Kidnapped By U.S. supported Rebels, have been Identified As the Gas Victims The Obama Administration...seems to have ‘hidden’ this or ‘left this out’ as well/’S’

By Susan Duclos
The horrifying pictures of dead children being used by the Obama administration to justify an attack on Syria, with the claim that the Assad regime carried out the chemical attacks that killed those children, while emotionally heartbreaking, do not tell the story of those children and do not tell you the main point the Obama administration is trying to cover up.
Those children were kidnapped over a week earlier, before they were slaughtered……. by the Obama backed Syrian rebels.

**BTW...Putin has just sent another 6 war ships to their port in Syria, and the fast little Iranian boats which can launch the super speed new PIN POINT ‘Ground to Ship Missles' are out in large numbers-WAITING-to sink the U.S. Navy. Hopefully, the U.S. Congress and Putin can put an end to OBAMA’S agenda for starting WW3/’S’

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Precious Little Girl Dismembered While She Is Still Alive By Obama’s Psychotic Syrian Rebels

http://investmentwat...-syrian-rebels/

The above is too horrible to go into any detail... but it needs to be known about - so that we can see just much worse the rebels are than the already devilishly evil Assad. I never thought that I would ever be able to look upon the Assad regime in a favourable way, not after the mass murder and likely genocide it carried out (especialy perhaps by the father rather than this leader).

===================================================

The BBC is saying that tonight (Tues 10th September 2013) Obama will be giving a special TV address to the people of the USA. The topic will be Syria, although I wonder whether anything else will be raised? Matters fiscal? I've seen a message (on a yahoo group) about the global currency reset which hinted that it would happen on 11th September this year. I'll only believe this when it happens (a fiscal crash even worse than the late 1920's would be a different story).

Simon

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ‘FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN SYRIA’...WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR FOR THESE BASTARDS? GRAB YOUR BRAINS ‘FOR ONCE’ PLEASE. AND...a big thanks to Simon for showing some of these unthinkable ‘mass murders’, atrocities, and dismemberments by these ‘fighters’ backed by the U.S.

Putting this NOTE up before OBAMA’S speech tonight on American TV. This is to prepare the world’s people for his continuing ‘Pathological lying’ at every turn. He WILL take credit for just about everything...and ‘make no sense’/give no REAL information as usual. So, below, is the history of disturbing things....American governments don’t want their own people to know. Just one more point first please. All information one hears/sees on American Media STARTS WITH absolute lack of understanding of what’s really happening and what was/is behind it. Read our entire TOPIC and the replies on this ‘SYRIA’ mess...and be informed. Thanks/’S’

Attached File  HEADER FOR INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE SITE.JPG   64KB   5 downloads

Some articles and LINKS to bring you from this ‘site’ for ...the guests/members here, to ponder. We suggest you go to ‘Information Clearing House’ Often...get some truth in your lives/’Sweeps’

Obama's Rogue State Tramples Over Every Law It Demands Others Uphold
By George Monbiot

For 67 years the US has pursued its own interests at the expense of global justice - no wonder people are sceptical now.
http://www.informati...rticle36193.htm

**As With Iraq, New York Times Propagates Demonstrable Lies About Syrian WMD
By Jeremy R. Hammond

This is the same kind of propagandistic reporting that the Times engaged in prior to the U.S. war on Iraq. Once again, it is evident that America's "newspaper of record" is serving as a mouthpiece for the U.S. government.
http://www.informati...rticle36192.htm

US Journalists and War Crime Guilt
By Peter Dyer

War propaganda is still legal and very much alive - flourishing, in fact, as demonstrated by periodic calls for one more invasion of a country which has never threatened the U.S.
http://www.informati...rticle36190.htm

Syrian President Bashar al Assad Charlie Rose (Full) Interview
Video

Assad's first interview with an American television outlet in nearly two years. The interview was conducted on Sunday, September 8, at the Presidential Palace in Damascus. THIS IS REPEATED FROM OUR ‘FORUM’…BUT NECESSARY/’S’
http://www.informati...rticle36185.htm

US Attack On Syria For Israel
Video and Audio

Gen. Vallely says that General Idris, whom Senator John McCain proclaims as the key "good guy" - should not be considered an ally of the United States.
http://www.informati...rticle36186.htm

A War for Israel
By Paul Larudee

Never before have the people and the Israel Lobby been so clearly on opposite sides. Who will prevail?
http://www.informati...rticle36194.htm

Too Many Years Of Lies: From Mossadeq to 9/11
By Paul Craig Roberts

Ask yourself why your government thinks you are so totally stupid as to believe such a fairy tale as your government has told you about 9/11.
http://www.informati...rticle36195.htm

Reality Check: More Americans Are "Rethinking" 9/11?
By Ben Swann

According to that poll, 38% of Americans have doubts about the official account of 9/11 and 10% do not believe it at all.
http://www.informati...rticle36196.htm

Western Rationality
By Thierry Meyssan

War propaganda is the most serious crime because it makes all other crimes possible.
http://www.informati...rticle36189.htm

Help Kickstart World War III!
3 Minute Video

President Obama needs your help starting World War III! Find out how you can help!.
http://www.informati...rticle36187.htm

Watching This Video Could Help Prevent Us From Going To War With Syria :

- Video -

Call your Representative NOW and demand they say NO to bombing Syria! - 1-888-981-7872.
http://www.informati...rticle36188.htm

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Battle against Jihadist Rebels for Syria Christian town of Maaloula continues by Syrian Government Army

*Sweeps' NOTE:
...Following this important Battle for you guests and members. Please CLICK on the LINK below for the updated information...and facts of this 'fighting', and who is doing what. The ASSAD Regime has ALWAYS protected the 'Christian' Towns/Communities in Syria...the JIHADISTS are not Syrian, and are actually 'paid mercenaries' by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, The UAE, and Turkey...among others...

These groups want to bring SHARIA LAW AND EXTREME MUSLIM governemt to Syria. So, who do YOU support? I mean...time for OBAMA and the U.S.A. to outright STOP their support and 'friendship' with the real enemies of 'THE WEST'.

Withdraw the U.S. Ambassadors and recognition of Saudi (with their Wahabee-Matawah), Qatar, the UAE, Turkey, and stop thinking they are friends. They are the ones backing the militants across Northern Africa, The Muslim Brotherhood, and ALL the 'FANATICS' OF ISLAM...in the many wars in the Arab world.

Syria...is a SECULAR State. Time to let 'PUTIN' and Russia help Syria get rid of its Chemical Weapons...put them out of reach with UN/International overseeing, and to put the blame on the Criminal Gulf State Jihadists...where it belongs.

It's really time for the USA and Russia to work together for common interests...and put and end to the mistrust of each other. Still we should also deal with the NSA...and get rid of any spying they are doing on civilians. ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. AND, Thanks Russia for taking in Edward Snowden. Those are vital 'anti-control and prediction', and Freedom-Constitutional needs of the human race.

CLICK BELOW-LINK to what's happening in MAALOULA/Syria...the Christian Town attacked by fanatic rebels:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-24051440

BTW Gang....The Video LINK below...well, I like the GUY giving Hell to John McCain...and telling him 'like it is'. How about you? This is truly 'right on'/'S'

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The latest report, by journalists just released by ‘radical’ Obama supported Rebels in Syria, is very damming about the LIES which could have led to WW3 had the world believed them.

I ask that people re-evaluate where their information comes from. HINT...Saudi Arabia, Qatar, The UAE, and Turkey...are not OUR friends. Check it out...because this is the most important way to provide for a re-alignment for peace in the Middle-East, by DUMPING these ‘hostile self serving oil rich States’ who would like to Rubber Stamp their Regimes of Monarchy type rule on the rest of the Middle-East.

Have any of you heard of the repression of people’s rights in Bahrain, the use of Saudi troops to quell uprisings in Bahrain, and the support given to ‘The Muslim Brotherhood’ and other radical groups? Probably not...since their MEDIA censors it ALL/’S’

September 13, 2013

A Belgian teacher and an Italian journalist held captive by Obama-backed Syrian rebels have blown the whistle on what Human Rights Watch, a front group for the United States Department of State, said was ‘compelling evidence’ that the Assad government gassed its people.

The two freed hostages have indicated that Obama-backed Syrian rebels were behind the chemical weapon atrocity.

A Belgian researcher, freed from Obama-backed Syrian rebels, has denied what ‘Human Rights Watch’, a front group for the United States Department of State stated Thursday: that it had "compelling evidence showing the Assad government was responsible for the August 21 gas attack on a village near Damascus.

The gas attack resulted in over a thousand civilians allegedly gassed to death with nerve agent sarin and Barack Obama’s justification to strike Syria.

NOW however…’Pierre Piccinin da Prata has given a sensational interview to Belgium’s RTL-TVI radio station where he stressed it was his moral duty to say that Bashar Assad’s government did not stand behind using sarin or any other gas on the outskirts of Damascus.

‘The Belgian national said he learned much about the truth of this from what he overheard in an exchange between his captors’.

Both the Italian journalist Domenico Quirico and the Belgian teacher Pierre Piccinin were flown home Wednesday after kidnapped and held for five months by Syrian rebel’s as hostages.
Quirico, 62, is a well-known war correspondent in Italy.

Qurico and Piccinin have indicated that Obama-backed Syrian insurgents were behind the gas attack on a village near Damascus.

‘Human Rights Watch’, is 'simply' a front group for the United States Department of State and their compelling evidence that the Syrian government was responsible for the gas attack...is pure propaganda.

‘Human Rights Watch (HRW) is an arm of the U.S. Department of State, political analyst Don DeBar stated in a brief Skype interview Thursday morning. 'It and Amnesty International’s U.S. chapter have shared Clinton State Department functionaries as CEOs'.

‘Human Rights Watch always carries the U.S. Department of State line with respect to U.S. military actions against other states’, DeBar said.

Nevertheless, the front group's 'findings' on the recent chemical attack of Syrians were splashed across United States news headlines Thursday, as though the reporters were from an independent group ethically investigating and reporting true findings.

Unlike legal authorities and genuine human rights groups, Human Rights Watch is, as usual, toeing the U.S. administration’s party line, this time defending the Obama regime’s intent to use military aggression against Syria – for humanitarian reasons.

Any U.S. strike on Syria would constitute a war crime.

UPDATES FROM THE UN…YOU SHOULD KNOW:

UN Human Rights Council declares Syria chemical gas attack videos fake. A new development is here that United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) rejected the real claims of Syria gas attack videos and declared these videos as fake. According to the news, Russia disclosed the news saying the United Nations

Human Rights Council (HRC) has confirmed that the videos purporting to show the victims of a chemical attack near the Syrian capital, Damascus, are “fake'.

Earlier, Syria continuously denied the chemical attack on its own citizen but United States and allies didn’t honor the Syrian Denial.

On Monday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov met with his Syrian counterpart Walid Muallem in Moscow and asked Syria to put its chemical weapons stockpile under international control to avert US military intervention in Syria. Different countries of the world appreciated the Syria acceptance to put its chemical weapons stockpile under international control.

Footage and photos of the alleged chemical attack in Syria, which the US cites as the reason for a planned military intervention, had been fabricated in advance, speakers told a UN human rights conference in Geneva.

Participants of a UN briefing in Geneva said the evidence of alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria was fake, Russian Foreign Ministry said Tuesday.

Participants of the Monday briefing in Geneva noted that video footage and photo images of the chemical attack near Damascus have been cooked in advance, the ministry said in a statement published on its website.

If true, then an attack last week, which is what Barack Obama was pushing for, would have been a war crime.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well, some good news...as even Sean Hannity of Fox News and Michelle Malkin –a great Conservative Intellect- are picking up on the U.S.A. supplying weapons to ‘our enemies’. Good for them. So, I’m sharing their VIDEO LINK thoughts-below-with you good folks. Dwell on what they are saying, research these things yourselves. The awful truth though, is that the average American ‘Has NO idea' what all this is about...and frankly can be seen to not care. Thanks/’S’

AND, from the ‘Sovereign Investor’ comes ‘Michelle’s reference’ to THE CLOWN CAR. Most interesting...because it’s accurate about what has just ‘gone by everyone’/’S’

Obama’s “Clown Car” Foreign Policy
Dear Sovereign Investor,
Those of us who have ever attended a circus are familiar with the clown-car act. It’s the traditional gag where a seemingly endless number of clowns emerge from a small car, to humorous effect.

Well, the world witnessed the political version of the clown-car act recently as a seemingly endless parade of Obama administration officials stepped forward in an embarrassing display of foreign-policy bumbling and utter incompetence related to the Syrian crisis.

The first person to exit the Obama administration clown car was the president himself. Last week, in front of a gaggle of cameras, Mr. Obama uttered these words concerning Syria possibly crossing his “red line” regarding chemical weapons use: “First of all, I didn’t set a red line.”

Come again?

Let’s revisit a statement from President Obama on August 2012: “We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is when we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus.”

Mr. President, you knew those words were on tape. Did you think they wouldn’t be played back?

The next clown out of the car was Secretary of State John Kerry. In a dangerous world where Iran continues apace with its nuclear-weapons program, China flexes its military muscles in Asia, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is his usual unhinged self and the terrorists responsible for killing four Americans in Benghazi are still on the loose one full year later, Kerry uttered the following: “We will be able to hold Bashar Assad accountable without engaging in troops on the ground, or any other prolonged kind of effort … it will be an unbelievably small, limited kind of effort.”

Now, there’s a way to strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. With a chance to showcase U.S. power and resolve at a moment when the whole world was watching, Kerry came up, well, unbelievably small. I’m sure no one will dare test our resolve after such a stern threat.

The third clown stepping out of the Obama-administration car recently was its U.N. ambassador, Samantha Power, who suggested that launching a military strike on Syria may not be legal … but was necessary. That’s certainly an interesting way to build a strong coalition of support. (What we’re about to do is illegal, but we’re going ahead anyway. Now, who’s joining us? Hello?)

Clown number four is Obama administration press secretary Jay Carney, who this week indicated, in what can only be described as a moment of sheer delusion, that if the Syrian crisis is ultimately resolved in a positive manner: “That would be due to the decisions made by the Russian leadership but also the decisions made by the United States, by the president, to take the approach he has taken in response to the horrifying use of chemical weapons on his own people.”

So, let’s get this straight, President Obama declares a red line to Syrian leader Bashar al Assad, then backs down when that red line is crossed, then loses the support of our closest ally, Britain, then turns limply to Congress for cover when he realizes that his bluff has been called, and then, in a stunning rebuke, gets lectured on human rights and international law in a New York Times Op/Ed by KGB thug Vladimir Putin – the same man who has been supplying Assad with massive amounts of weapons, including the elements to make poison gas. To Jay Carney, this represents a job well done.

Unlike the circus clown-car gag, there is nothing remotely funny about the Obama administration’s inability to successfully manage our country’s foreign policy. In fact, it is a threat to our well-being.

As Daniel Henninger of The Wall Street Journal wrote this week: “The world has effectively lost its nominal leader, the U.S. president.”

If history is our guide, a world devoid of principled American leadership is a very dangerous place.

Jim Signorile
Managing Editor, The Sovereign Investor

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Because of its cruel bloodthirsty history (to put it mildly) I never thought that I would be able to feel anything but animosity towards the Assad regime,

But having seen the rebels in action... what they do to children, eating parts of those they have just killed (eg: the heart), persecuting people of other faiths (especially Christains) and forcing them to convert or die, who they are connected to, etc., so I feel very much that Assad is somehow the less bad of the two options.

Yet we know that he will try every trick possible (except perhaps honesty) to keep others from attacking Syria.

--------------------------

btw, re: Putin and Obama / Russia and the USA, are we witnessing a 2013 variant of the 1960's Cuba missile crises - albeit one in which roles are reversed and for the sake of global peace the USA has to back down?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 15 September 2013 - 11:58 AM.

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

PUTIN AND HISTORY IN THE SYRIAN/GULF CONFLICT

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Right you are in your outrage and summing up Simon. For you, and others, I hope the note below fills in some HOLES and brings some History-recent and past-better into perspective about what is happening right before our eyes NOW. It's a long and very worthwhile read. Then perhaps you can understand what's transpiring/’S’

September 14, 2013
Dangerous Times: Putin the Peacemaker vs. Obama the Warmonger
By James Lewis-Summarized/Edited by ‘Sweeps’ Fox

President Obama has now sabotaged four decades of stability in the Middle East. First he pulled down the biggest pillar of peace, the Mubarak regime in Egypt; then he bombed Libya into the Dark Ages; and now he has paraded "My Army" and "My Navy" against the Assad regime in Syria, which is just as evil as the rebels.

The one thing Obama has never faced honestly is what everybody knows to be the real threat -- namely mullahs with nukes.

In the strangest twist of history, it is Obama the radical leftist who is now acting as the destabilizing warmonger in the Middle East, while Vladimir Putin may be emerging as a stabilizing peacemaker.

Nobody can figure out whether Obama is the most hapless bumbler in history, or whether there is some sinister purpose behind it all.
It could be both.

But just as big a surprise is Putin's emerging role as a peacemaker.
Last week, we saw the first step in that process, when Putin and Assad agreed to allow supervised surrender of Syria's chemical weapons. We can assume that Putin also assured Assad of his continuing support against American-supported al-Qaeda rebels, which makes the rebellion unwinnable.

Meanwhile, Egypt's new military ruler, General Al Sisi, is reaching out to Putin to help stabilize his position against the Muslim Brotherhood, the war fanatics whom Obama has been aiding.

The Saudis, seeing Iranian mullahs with nukes emerging 50 miles from their shores, are also looking to make a deal with Putin. They have a lot of oil and money, and they cannot trust their American ally anymore.

If America bugs out, Russia is the obvious nuclear protector for the Saudis. In international affairs, survival comes first.

Last year, Vladimir Putin paid a friendly visit to Israel, meeting with the Israeli cabinet in Jerusalem.

In the Syrian confrontation, Putin sent…now 10 warships to the Eastern Med, just as the Americans sent certain war ships. Those Russian Naval ships are not up COMPLETELY to U.S. standards, but nobody wants to see a clash of the titans. It's a no-win situation.

Finally, Russia may be the only nation that can scare the bejesus out of the mullahs. The reason for that is very simple: Putin does not make idle threats. Every single day for more than thirty years the mullahs have been chanting, "Death to Israel! Death to America!"

But they never chant "Death to Russia!" because under Tsar Vladimir Putin, they are afraid to do so. Putin can a very nasty enemy, with far more power than the mullahs have.

Putin can therefore wield more real power in the Middle East than Obama.

Look at his chips: he can threaten Iran, which nobody else dares to do with real credibility. He can offer protection to Saudi Arabia, scared to death of Iran, only 50 miles away from Mecca and Medina. He can supply Assad with all the weapons he needs to stay in power, just as long as the United States is willing to support the al-Qaeda rebels against Assad. And he has no particular beef with Israel. Putin is therefore a source of stability, not random overthrow of stable regimes.

America's decline as a serious international power goes directly to their failure to find a serious answer to mullahs with nukes. That lack of seriousness started with Jimmy Carter, and it got much worse with Obama. The Bushes kept respect for America alive in the Middle East, which respects only hard power. But Obama, Carter, and Clinton sabotaged us and even surrendered to militant Islamists.

Russia is now the strong horse, and America is the weak horse.
America's weakness is not in our military, which is still the best in the world.

America's weakness is in their lack of political will under Democratic presidents. They are unreliable in a harsh world that can't afford to risk flabby American presidents every four years.

Putin knows all about pushover liberals. He rose in the Soviet KGB to become the head of the East German arm of Soviet intelligence. The Soviets studied Western politics and penetrated West Germany at the highest levels of government. Our Democrats are useful idiots in Lenin's meaning of that term, and they are not mysterious to Putin. They can be rolled. To hardnosed KGB thugs they are ridiculously easy to manipulate.

That makes Vladimir Putin potentially the most powerful player in the Middle East. If the Saudis come to an arrangement with him, he can protect them against Iran. One possibility is for the Saudis to coordinate oil prices with Russia, to their mutual benefit.

Putin is a Russian nationalist, like the tsars. Russian rulers have long been nationalistic tyrants. The tsars were also the heads of the Russian Orthodox Church, in exactly the way Queen Elizabeth is still the titular head of the Church of England.

If you google "Putin + Patriarch of Moscow," you'll get 360,000 hits, including fabulous news photos of Vladimir Putin kissing the ring of the patriarch, surrounded by those golden baubles they inherited from the Byzantine Empire.

Look at those pictures, and you see Putin the tsar.
In Russian legend, even Ivan the Terrible ended up confessing his sins to the Orthodox Church. Putin is playing a role going back five centuries and more.

Russia needs a unifying ideology, and if it's not Communism, it has to be its ancient form of orthodox Christianity. The Soviets tried to extirpate the Orthodox Church for seventy years and failed.

To understand Putin the Peacemaker, consider two more facts.

1. Historically, all the Orthodox Christian churches were shaped by more than a thousand years of warfare against Muslim aggressors. Putin does not have to learn about Muslim aggression -- unlike Obama, who can't seem to get what everybody else understands. When Muslim terrorists attacked a full theater in Moscow and an elementary school in Beslan, Putin took a terrible revenge in Chechnya. The liberal media never covered that war, but you can look it up. Muslims fear Putin. He takes no prisoners.

2. Like the English royals, the Russian tsars styled themselves as the protectors of Christians in their own country and abroad. When Putin therefore expresses official Russian concern about vicious Muslim persecution of Christians in the Middle East, this is not just a shrewd political move. It is also a signal that everybody understands. The Orthodox Churches have ancient ties to Jerusalem, Damascus, and Istanbul, to name just three famous capital cities.

Putin is therefore adopting a traditional Russian approach to the world. He is a realist who plays big-power politics.

Putin cannot tolerate a Muslim fascist regime with a nuclear martyrdom complex.

Putin knows about suicide bombers. Chechen suiciders were involved in two great terrorist disasters at the beginning of his rule, the Beslan elementary school massacre and the Moscow theater massacre. Putin can't doubt the danger of Muslim suiciders, unlike American leftists who keep trying to pretend that reality isn't what it is.

Vladimir Putin therefore knows in his very bones what Obama doesn't know: that suiciders with nukes are not acceptable.

Obama's pro-Muslim policies have to be driving the Kremlin batty these days. What is with this American president? The Russians can understand American leaders acting in our national interest. They can't figure out why this president seems to be empowering our sworn fanatical enemies: radical Sunnis in Arabia and radical Shi'ites in Iran.

Twelve years after 9/11/01, how dumb can these Americans be?
Iran is the only Muslim nation that has come unharmed out of the last five years of Obama. That fabulous Arab Spring never spread to Iran, which needs a spring cleaning much more than Syria, Libya, and Egypt. None of those Arab nations threatened the peace of the world. Iran does so every single day.

History is full of amazing twists and turns. The fall of the Soviet Union came as a surprise. The takeover of America by the radical left was a surprise. The miraculous coincidence of Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope John Paul II came as a surprise. The Islamist-radical left alliance is still a big surprise, even after five years of Obama.

Nobody expected the rise of Putin's Russia in its old historical role.
In politics, surprise is the rule.

ps...something to consider 'aside'/'S'
Obama and Kerry have operated under the misconception that Americans are too ignorant to realize other, sophisticated G-7 countries have intelligence gathering techniques that rival or exceed ours, and that is why the likes of Great Britain, Russia, Israel, and Germany, among others, summarily dismissed his intentions to attack Syria at the G-20 Summit in Russia last week.

In fact, Germany’s Der Spiegel just released copies of certain intelligence intercepts this morning proving the Assad did NOT authorize the use of chemical weapons and in fact was strongly opposed to doing so. Its intelligence gathering clearly shows that the use of nerve gas was by one of the rag-tag rebel groups, instead. Gee, I can’t imagine the Muslim Brotherhood resorting to such barbaric techniques, can you?

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Tsar Putin came after Yelstin, who loved his drink a little (a lot?) too much... and sometimes when arriving on state visits was too drunk to even leave the aircraft. My impresions of Russia under Yelstin was of the American wild west, a place of lawlessness and where a few people became obscenely wealthy whilst the rest of their countryfolk became even poorer. I very much disagree with the way that wealthy Russians have come here (the UK) and bought up top football (soccer) clubs - using money that should have been used helping their fellow countryfolk. (Their now having the freedom to travel is a different issue; I am pleased that they are able to come here, especially as tourists - and would wish that more Russians also had the financial ability to travel in a similar way).

The attack on the school was simply horrific. Its no wonder that the troops went in and sought revenge, and certainly from the media reports I saw on the TV news here in London they wrought much destruction. Perhaps too much so. Alas, whilst taking revenge in this way may have satisfied some people it did not and indeed could not solve the problem. The first step towards a true resolution is, in my view, for us humans to recognise that there are others behind the scenes who want us fighting and warring in this way.

I feel sure that the Chechans also suicide bombed the Russian metro and some suburban apartment blocks.

Whilst perhaps no-one expected Putin to turn out as he has, its perhaps just as well that he is there - rarther than Zhironovsky (spelling?) who openly talked about wanting to send troops to the middle east and especially Israel. He said this in a way which suggested military conquest / not on friendly visits.

I have issues with the comments (above) about Obama. In my view a very important fact has been missed. One that explains just about everything about what he does / does not do, his thinking, his long-term plan, etc. Obama is Islamic - so it stands to reason that he will be wholeheartedly supporting the Mullahs. Perhaps this also explains why he wanted regime change in the secular Arab nations which banned the Islamic Brotherhood and allowed Christains to live in peace. The rhetoric about Iran might be a ruse, and a way to help keep Israel sweet - after all, Israel is needed for when the Mahdi comes.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 16 September 2013 - 08:58 AM.