skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

GREGG BRADEN…FINDING OUR SPIRITUAL NATURES

...Bridging Science and ‘Spirituality’…

Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in The ‘Bridging Science and Spirituality’.

*CLICK on Gregg’s Photo:
Attached File  GREGG_BRADEN_PHOTO.jpg   87.92KB   940 downloads

*Be sure to read ALL the way through this article. It will please and inform you about ‘what’ you really are…have control of/’S’

JUST ADDED…4 Videos plus an ‘Introduction’ short video:
‘AWAKENING TO ZERO POINT’ – IN 4 PARTS PLUS INTRO-by Gregg Braden :)

*CLICK on ‘My Webpage’ each time/’S’

INTRODUCTION 2 and ½ minutes:
My Webpage

PART 1….54 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 2…50 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 3…56 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 4…59 MINUTES:
My Webpage

*CLICK on Three of Gregg’s Books:
Attached File  Gregg_The_Devine_Matrix_Book_Cover.jpg   88.5KB   887 downloads Attached File  Gregg_Beyond_Zero_Point_Book_Cover.jpg   117.98KB   866 downloads Attached File  Gregg_WALKING_BETWEEN_2_WORLDS_BOOK_COVER.jpg   65.2KB   882 downloads

*’Sweeps’ Notes:
…such a vital and basic understanding of the Universal Laws of spiritual connection
Gregg Braden-the Lecturer was a scientist & engineer before looking at a higher reality, which has its’ roots in ‘things’ beyond mere material-causative explanations. There is an experiment he tells of that relates directly to the anthrax situation...but impinges on the whole nature of ’reality’.

In this experiment, some human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in the DNA. Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given (one each) to 28 trained researchers. Each researcher had been trained how to generate and FEEL feelings, and they each had strong emotions.

What was discovered was that the DNA CHANGED ITS SHAPE according to the feelings of the researchers: 1. When the researchers FELT gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by RELAXING and the strands unwound.

The length of the DNA became longer. 2. When the researchers FELT anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the DNA responded by TIGHTENING UP. It became shorter and SWITCHED OFF many of our DNA codes!

If you've ever felt "shut down" by negative emotions, now you know why your body was equally shut down too. The shut down of the DNA codes was reversed and the codes were switched back on again when feelings of love, joy, gratitude and appreciation were felt by the researchers.

This experiment was later followed up by testing HIV positive patients. They discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation created 300,000 TIMES the RESISTANCE they had without those feelings. So here's the answer to what can help you stay well, no matter what dreadful virus or bacteria may be floating around.

Stay in feelings of joy, love, gratitude and appreciation! It is a definite reminder of the ‘Hippie’ saying ‘What’s so bad about feeling good’. Remember that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus on. If you are focused on fearing whatever may come, you are sending a strong message to the Universe to send you whatever you fear. Instead if you can get yourself into feelings of joy, love, appreciation or gratitude, and focus on bringing more of that into your life, you are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically.

There is a beautiful tale, to illustrate the power and essence of such Spiritual Laws: TWO WOLVES, a Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt about the tragedy of the American Indian situation in History.
He said, ‘I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one’. The grandson asked him, ‘Which wolf will win the fight in your heart’? The grandfather answered, ‘The one I feed’.

THIS is how we create our reality - by choosing it with our feelings./’S’

A Bio of Gregg Braden:
His ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems led to successful careers as a Computer Geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970's energy crisis, and in the 1980's as a Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Aerospace during the last years of the Cold War.

In 1991 he became the first Technical Operations Manager for the network innovator, Cisco Systems, where he led the development of the global support team that assures the reliability of today's internet.

Global crises…of many kinds…arising in the late 20th Century, inspired him to leave the corporations and begin a full-time quest for the solutions that he believes survive in the oldest records of our past.

For more than 20 years Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets. To date, his work has led to many paradigm-shattering books.

Beyond any reasonable doubt, Gregg's work proves that we have the power to reverse disease, re-define ageing and even change Reality itself, by recognizing that we are part of our world rather than separate from it.

Now published in 11 languages and 23 countries, his powerful blend of science and spirituality awakens the best in each of us, inspiring our deepest passions to create a better world.

#2 rob of Colwyn bay

rob of Colwyn bay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Songwriting,music,extra terrestrial awareness/spiritually aware.Walking,movies,reading,Theosophical Society visitor,Disclosure Project and CSeti interests.Cooking,Walking the dogs on the beach,Recording my songs,Celtic culture,Green issues,Earth friendly issues,Nature Spirits and Elementals,UFO and ET Filming with Movie and still camera etc.Independent Thinker,Free Thinker.

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:05 AM

...Bridging Science and 'Spirituality'…

Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in The 'Bridging Science and Spirituality'.

*CLICK on Gregg's Photo:

*Be sure to read ALL the way through this article. It will please and inform you about 'what' you really are…have control of/'S'
*CLICK on Three of Gregg's Books:
Attached File  Gregg_The_Devine_Matrix_Book_Cover.jpg   88.5KB   887 downloads Attached File  Gregg_Beyond_Zero_Point_Book_Cover.jpg   117.98KB   866 downloads Attached File  Gregg_WALKING_BETWEEN_2_WORLDS_BOOK_COVER.jpg   65.2KB   882 downloads

*'Sweeps' Notes:
…such a vital and basic understanding of the Universal Laws of spiritual connection
Gregg Braden-the Lecturer was a scientist & engineer before looking at a higher reality, which has its' roots in 'things' beyond mere material-causative explanations. There is an experiment he tells of that relates directly to the anthrax situation...but impinges on the whole nature of 'reality'.

In this experiment, some human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in the DNA. Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given (one each) to 28 trained researchers. Each researcher had been trained how to generate and FEEL feelings, and they each had strong emotions.

What was discovered was that the DNA CHANGED ITS SHAPE according to the feelings of the researchers: 1. When the researchers FELT gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by RELAXING and the strands unwound.

The length of the DNA became longer. 2. When the researchers FELT anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the DNA responded by TIGHTENING UP. It became shorter and SWITCHED OFF many of our DNA codes!

If you've ever felt "shut down" by negative emotions, now you know why your body was equally shut down too. The shut down of the DNA codes was reversed and the codes were switched back on again when feelings of love, joy, gratitude and appreciation were felt by the researchers.

This experiment was later followed up by testing HIV positive patients. They discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation created 300,000 TIMES the RESISTANCE they had without those feelings. So here's the answer to what can help you stay well, no matter what dreadful virus or bacteria may be floating around.

Stay in feelings of joy, love, gratitude and appreciation! It is a definite reminder of the 'Hippie' saying 'What's so bad about feeling good'. Remember that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus on. If you are focused on fearing whatever may come, you are sending a strong message to the Universe to send you whatever you fear. Instead if you can get yourself into feelings of joy, love, appreciation or gratitude, and focus on bringing more of that into your life, you are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically.

There is a beautiful tale, to illustrate the power and essence of such Spiritual Laws: TWO WOLVES, a Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt about the tragedy of the American Indian situation in History.
He said, 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one'. The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart'? The grandfather answered, 'The one I feed'.

THIS is how we create our reality - by choosing it with our feelings./'S'

A Bio of Gregg Braden:
His ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems led to successful careers as a Computer Geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970's energy crisis, and in the 1980's as a Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Aerospace during the last years of the Cold War.

In 1991 he became the first Technical Operations Manager for the network innovator, Cisco Systems, where he led the development of the global support team that assures the reliability of today's internet.

Global crises…of many kinds…arising in the late 20th Century, inspired him to leave the corporations and begin a full-time quest for the solutions that he believes survive in the oldest records of our past.

For more than 20 years Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets. To date, his work has led to many paradigm-shattering books.

Beyond any reasonable doubt, Gregg's work proves that we have the power to reverse disease, re-define ageing and even change Reality itself, by recognizing that we are part of our world rather than separate from it.

Now published in 11 languages and 23 countries, his powerful blend of science and spirituality awakens the best in each of us, inspiring our deepest passions to create a better world.

*Guest Comment:
I have listened to Greggs audio cd called the Mind of God.
It has helped to change my awareness for the coming new year.He talks about the Essene teachings and Ancient wisdom and on how we can use our heart and mind to help bring about a better world by changing from within ourselves. It all links to the Quantum Unified Field Theory and the Superstring Theory.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:54 AM

[font=Impact][b][size=5]I have listened to Greggs audio cd called the Mind of God.
It has helped to change my awareness for the coming new year.He talks about the Essene teachings and Ancient wisdom and on how we can use our heart and mind to help bring about a better world by changing from within ourselves. It all links to the Quantum Unified Field Theory and the Superstring Theory.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:10 PM

Hi-Happy New Year Rob,
Well 'bridging Science and Spirituality' takes on so many 'mind games'/charades...and language itself as a problem to convey 'meaning'. It's the old buggaboo....People respond to the model of Reality in their minds. Some 'get off the bus' at one stop or another...while others keep 'searching'/travelling.

Most....become 'selective' about what they choose to believe...too early. Good topic huh? Thanks for your input here. Nice to hear from you./'Sweeps' :)
[/size]

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:37 PM

...Bridging Science and ‘Spirituality’…

Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in The ‘Bridging Science and Spirituality’.

*CLICK on Gregg’s Photo:

*Be sure to read ALL the way through this article. It will please and inform you about ‘what’ you really are…have control of/’S’

JUST ADDED…4 Videos plus an ‘Introduction’ short video:
‘AWAKENING TO ZERO POINT’ – IN 4 PARTS PLUS INTRO-by Gregg Braden :)

*CLICK on ‘My Webpage’ each time/’S’

INTRODUCTION 2 and ½ minutes:
My Webpage

PART 1….54 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 2…50 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 3…56 MINUTES:
My Webpage

PART 4…59 MINUTES:
My Webpage

*CLICK on Three of Gregg’s Books:

*’Sweeps’ Notes:
Gregg Braden-the Lecturer was a scientist & engineer before looking at a higher reality, which has its’ roots in ‘things’ beyond mere material-causative explanations. There is an experiment he tells of that relates directly to the anthrax situation...but impinges on the whole nature of ’reality’.

Stay in feelings of joy, love, gratitude and appreciation! It is a definite reminder of the ‘Hippie’ saying ‘What’s so bad about feeling good’. Remember that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus on. If you are focused on fearing whatever may come, you are sending a strong message to the Universe to send you whatever you fear. Instead if you can get yourself into feelings of joy, love, appreciation or gratitude, and focus on bringing more of that into your life, you are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically.

He said, ‘I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one’. The grandson asked him, ‘Which wolf will win the fight in your heart’? The grandfather answered, ‘The one I feed’.

THIS is how we create our reality - by choosing it with our feelings./’S’

A Bio of Gregg Braden:

*Hi Folks...This Topic now updated/upgraded-with 4 Videos + and introduction/'Sweeps'
-Hope you'll all be able to enjoy/appreciate these. AND, hope you have broadband. Best/'S'

#6 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:25 AM

Hi Sweeps
got three out out five
No 3 and the trailer just buffer and get no further
have got 1 2 & 4 downloaded for my own enjoyment later
Saw the Zeropoint one way back in Edinburgh in about 97/98
:)

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#7 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the video links sweeps.. :)

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:18 AM

Thanks for the video links sweeps.. :)

*Welcome both to you Morph...and to Seth,
...Was able to 'FIX' that 3rd Link...hope all's working now. They are quite interesting and collectable. He does a great job explaining 'connections' with the Spiritual. Thanks and nite nite/'Sweeps'

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:30 AM

Hi Sweeps
got three out out five
No 3 and the trailer just buffer and get no further
have got 1 2 & 4 downloaded for my own enjoyment later
Saw the Zeropoint one way back in Edinburgh in about 97/98
;)

*G'Day Seth,
Good 'O'...think the 3rd is FIXED now. Glad you're getting it collected. Good stuff. Best/'Sweeps'

#10 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

Links ok up to the 3rd part but cannot get it - still buffering today and no progress - will have to make do with 1 2 & 4 for now ;)

instructions for saving your YouTube videos

Saving 'YouTube' etc,. Video
after youve watched it (or it has completly buffered onto computer- watch the progress bar on bottom of video)

In 'Windows Exporer' - Select 'Tools' - 'Folder Options' - 'View'
in 'Hidden Files and Folder' - select 'Show hidden files and folders'
and unselect 'Hide protected operating files' - 'Click OK'

In 'Windows Explorer' - C:\ Drive - Documents and Settings - 'My Computer' (or you may have renamed it) - select 'Local Settings' then 'temporary Internet Files' -
there the file will be residing maybe already with *.FLV extension
(tell by the size - always in the MB's) copy this file to your 'My Videos Folder' if it doesnt have an extension rename it with .FLV

Then you need a free FLV player
try http://applian.com/f...dex_martijn.php
or search web for FLV player.

Edited by skylark, 22 April 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:15 PM

Links ok up to the 3rd part but cannot get it - still buffering today and no progress - will have to make do with 1 2 & 4 for now ;)

instructions for saving your YouTube videos

Saving 'YouTube' etc,. Video
after youve watched it (or it has completly buffered onto computer- watch the progress bar on bottom of video)

In 'Windows Exporer' - Select 'Tools' - 'Folder Options' - 'View'
in 'Hidden Files and Folder' - select 'Show hidden files and folders'
and unselect 'Hide protected operating files' - 'Click OK'

In 'Windows Explorer' - C:\ Drive - Documents and Settings - 'My Computer' (or you may have renamed it) - select 'Local Settings' then 'temporary Internet Files' -
there the file will be residing maybe already with *.FLV extension
(tell by the size - always in the MB's) copy this file to your 'My Videos Folder' if it doesnt have an extension rename it with .FLV

Then you need a free FLV player
try http://applian.com/f...dex_martijn.php
or search web for FLV player.

*Right and thanks for the brief Seth,
..I get the number 3 LINK with no buffering prob.
Hmmm. :) /'S'

#12 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:07 PM

Got the third part today

:lol:

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:16 PM

Got the third part today

:)

*Well no wonder it took so long Seth,
...RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO FIND 'CRASHED SAUCER' Sites all day. I meean!!! :lol:
Good going on both counts.'S'