#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

with the current trend of Crystal Skulls with the coming release of the new Indiana Jones film - I have added a page of Crystal Skulls to my web site - http://www.geocities...rk/Crystal.html

also a poem for the occasion :-

Crystal clear your time draws near
your memory banks are almost full
to teach us to no longer live in fear
visions present from within the Skull

The message that has spanned the age
that divides dimensions, time and space
as fortold by the mystic, seer and mage
we see the answer is written on its face

Reflections were cast in ink black pools
visions then encoded for future deciper
to be projected when we use the tools
of vibrations key from the sonic piper

Mineral memories of this wisdoms store
light at last released from the Skulls depth
the guide for lifes direction and lots more
question answered to our hearts request

For now it is the right time to reveal
as the calendar cycle has now run full
for the long time hidden behind their seal
the awesome power of each Crystal Skull

Seth

Poem up and running on my site now http://www.geocities...rk/poem134.html

Edited by skylark, 19 May 2008 - 11:07 PM.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

with the current trend of Crystal Skulls with the coming release of the new Indiana Jones film - I have added a page of Crystal Skulls to my web site - http://www.geocities...rk/Crystal.html

Seth

*Aah Seth,
...YES 'Crystal Skulls'...looking forward to the new Indiana Jones...got ALL of his Films. Groovy 'Adventure' stuff. And...your 'Mystic Poetry Sends/transcends...thanks.
Joshua Shapiro though is another story. Knew him years ago...runs a 'Travel Agency' out of Illinois...replete with 'Hustling' big promises TOURS...to the South American anciet Sites, where people are suppose to find ALL the mysteries they've been waiting to see/explore. Most, if not all, of HIS 'Skulls' are hand-Human carved in fairly recent years...not found/made by the ancients etc.Now HE will gather in more 'seekers' promoting the new 'Indiana' Movie. A rank opportunist.

The 'LORE' of the REAL Skulls remains a true 'Mystery' Huh? But, as always...unscrupulous folks...built the 'Mythology' for their own gain/profit. I wrote many articles on some of the 'Discovered' Crystal Skulls and their 'testing' by different Scientific disciplines et al. Some of the 'Original' found 'Skulls' have amazing properties and holographic effects. And then there is the 'Legend'...that when the 10 or 11 REAL Crystal Skulls are brought together...a 'turning of the world eras' will happen. Lots of hypotheticals on all of this.

*Well you can 'look over' one of my own. Wonder what you'll say 'Mystic One'...Best/'S'

Attached File  Crystal_Skull_2.JPG   66.2KB   120 downloads

#3 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

*Aah Seth,
...YES 'Crystal Skulls'...looking forward to the new Indiana Jones...got ALL of his Films. Groovy 'Adventure' stuff. And...your 'Mystic Poetry Sends/transcends...thanks.
Joshua Shapiro though is another story. Knew him years ago...runs a 'Travel Agency' out of Illinois...replete with 'Hustling' big promises TOURS...to the South American anciet Sites, where people are suppose to find ALL the mysteries they've been waiting to see/explore. Most, if not all, of HIS 'Skulls' are hand-Human carved in fairly recent years...not found/made by the ancients etc.Now HE will gather in more 'seekers' promoting the new 'Indiana' Movie. A rank opportunist.

The 'LORE' of the REAL Skulls remains a true 'Mystery' Huh? But, as always...unscrupulous folks...built the 'Mythology' for their own gain/profit. I wrote many articles on some of the 'Discovered' Crystal Skulls and their 'testing' by different Scientific disciplines et al. Some of the 'Original' found 'Skulls' have amazing properties and holographic effects. And then there is the 'Legend'...that when the 10 or 11 REAL Crystal Skulls are brought together...a 'turning of the world eras' will happen. Lots of hypotheticals on all of this.

*Well you can 'look over' one of my own. Wonder what you'll say 'Mystic One'...Best/'S'

Attached File  Crystal_Skull_2.JPG   66.2KB   120 downloads

:) Some of the ‘Crystal Skulls’- are believed to be between 5000 and 35000 years old. Archaeologists during early expeditions-were told by locals that the skulls possessed magical powers and healing properties. But, the Local people were unsure as to where they came from. Some folks like to believe that these were remains from the lost civilization of Atlantis. Others like to believe these are fakes. Another group of psychics believe that these skulls have the capability to enable us to look into the past, present and future.

Historians and social anthropologists decided to find out more about the strange skulls. Quickly-they came across an ancient Indian legend saying that there had been thirteen crystal skulls of the Goddess of Death-which had been kept separately from each other under the strict control of pagan priests and special warriors.

Searches for more skulls started; some of them were found in museums and some in private collections not only in the USA, but in Mexico, Brazil, France, Mongolia, and in Tibet. There were more than 13 skulls found.

But keep in mind, that not all of them were as perfect-as Mitchell-Hedges- was. MOST likely, those were just later attempts to create something similar to the original skulls that were believed to have been gifts by God to the people. Still it’s intriguing…and still an irresistible ‘mystery’-Captain

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

Back in 1992 I was sent a nice colour photo of the Mitchell-Hedges-Skull from a couple of Swamii in America - I had met them in Egypt during my 11-11 adventure -( http://www.geocities...uart/11-11.html )
For the Summer Solstice I made my way to Castlerigg Stone Circle near Keswick in Cumberland for the evening sunset in my white robes and Crystal Skull poster to hand - The sudden hush as we entered the centre of the circle - Magic!!
Ahh the good times :)

Edited by Seth Haniel, 21 May 2008 - 12:24 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

Back in 1992 I was sent a nice colour photo of the Mitchell-Hedges-Skull from a couple of Swamii in America - I had met them in Egypt during my 11-11 adventure -
For the Summer Solstice I made my way to Castlerigg Stone Circle for the evening sunset in my white robes and Crystal Skull poster
Ahh the good times :)

*I believe I believe Seth,
...That YOU would do that...Pilgrim/'Seeker' :)
Here's a good website below...to acquaint folks with Quartz/Rock Crystal in general. Best/'S'

My Webpage

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

Seth

Poem up and running on my site now http://www.geocities...rk/poem134.html

*Seth and All,
There were tiny quartz crystals shown on a recent TV show…discovered inside the rocks found in a river. These though…in no way compare to the large pure crystals that ‘skulls’ are made from. Even the e-bay Site will sell crystal skulls… but most of them are about 3" in diameter. Still I suppose…one could make a fun collection of them.

Below is a whole series of web pages…photos of crystal skulls brought to the U.S. from China several years ago. if anyone would like to take a look at them.

The skulls themselves have been since been returned to China after being taken on a U.S. tour…including also to Guatemala and shown to the Mayan elders.

*CLICK below on the Link-‘My Webpage’…for the Himalayan ‘Crystal Skulls’:

My Webpage

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:01 AM

Did you see Documentry last night on channel 5.
They certainly have the scientists worried
They are tripping over each other in their haste to claim they skulls are fake and modern.

without questioning the man hours/years that it would take to make these prescision artifacts and the maker getting no glory.

Scientists???????!!!!!!!!!

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

Did you see Documentry last night on channel 5.
They certainly have the scientists worried
They are tripping over each other in their haste to claim they skulls are fake and modern.

without questioning the man hours/years that it would take to make these prescision artifacts and the maker getting no glory.
Scientists???????!!!!!!!!!

*Hi Seth and All,
..Yeah, well more than 'Fairly Typical'. Didn't 'catch' the Docu, but can easily imagine THEM falling all over themselves in Denial/repudiation/etc.
They-The Media-always 'Fair and balanced' huh? NOT. Thanks/'S' B)