#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

or some of it
Snapped a photo to remember in case the scissors slip too much Attached File  haira.jpg   30.1KB   7 downloads

hope that story about samson was wrong :lol:

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

or some of it
Snapped a photo to remember in case the scissors slip too much Attached File  haira.jpg   30.1KB   7 downloads

hope that story about samson was wrong :)

'*HMMMMMMMMMM,
...Maybe we should consider having a 'Category' named 'States Of Head'...insead of/or along with 'Consciousness'. Confused...but that's sort of natural at this point. Do a Full Yul Brynner. Don't think anything important would be lost anyway. Good luck with whomever is doing the Scissoring/'S' :lol:

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hi Seth,

If you cut any off, then please send it this way as advancing old age has crept up on me unnannouced and I'm 'follically challanged' on top!

In non pc plain English, I'm getting old and becoming bald!

:lol:

Simon

ps: sorry no pics - I would not want to be culpable for your computer screen breaking! :)

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

Took a photo of the cuttings
(not brave enough for another head and shoulders shot yet)

first time hair stops short of shoulders since 1992.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Took a photo of the cuttings
(not brave enough for another head and shoulders shot yet)

first time hair stops short of shoulders since 1992.

*YO Seth,
...Long time, maybe you'd share with us the decision NOW to shear the hair?
Might be a good picture to 'Photoshop' huh?
OR...'Be Brave', give us the real new look. We/Iwon't laugh. Got the promise. Cheers Lad/'S' :lol:

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hi Seth,

If you cut any off, then please send it this way as advancing old age has crept up on me unnannouced and I'm 'follically challanged' on top!

In non pc plain English, I'm getting old and becoming bald!

:)

Simon

ps: sorry no pics - I would not want to be culpable for your computer screen breaking! :P

*WHAT SIMON,
...Thought you were the 'POSITIVE TYPE'...getting old indeed. Tah
OK, let's 'pick out' your Baldy bit and work on it. There is an experimental programme...needing volunteers.They are working with the 'Male Pattern Baldness' Gene...and are asking for 'Testing folks' to participate. It's just a simple matter of taking a 'VACCINATION' which will MUTATE the suspect/or isolated responsible Gene into a gentle more female Hair growth one. Of course you'd have to sign a waiver absolving them of any responsibility for side effects et al.
Oh...yes it's a VACCINATION type experiment. YEP...Better that you think more than twice-laugh/'S' :lol:

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

Attached File  hair.jpg   34.18KB   7 downloads

the cut off point

Simon all you need is the glue

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

Thanks Seth :) - have some UHU at the ready... altho' maybe I should be using Loctite super glue???

Sweeps, I'll let someone else try that vaccine, and see how things progress for them.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 04 August 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Thanks Seth :) - have some UHU at the ready... altho' maybe I should be using Loctite super glue???

:rolleyes:

Sweeps, I'll let someone else try that vaccine, and see how things progress for them.

Simon

*OK Simon,
...'Get glued' then. I'm too 'polluted' today to care. 25TH/Silver Wedding Anniversary yesterday at 'Castle Leslie'...still recuperating but always ready for 'A Fight'. Tah.

Attached File  25th_Wedding_Anniversary_Castle_Leslie.JPG   105.15KB   6 downloads

Oh yeah...the Vaccination, they have enough 'Sheeple volunteers' anyway no doubt.
Didn't imagine that YOU would fall for that one...thank goodness. Still this repetitive thought lingers...'Those things which do not distroy us...make us stronger'. Double Tah/'S' ;)

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

*OK Simon,
...'Get glued' then. I'm too 'polluted' today to care. 25TH/Silver Wedding Anniversary yesterday at 'Castle Leslie'...still recuperating but always ready for 'A Fight'. Tah.

Attached File  25th_Wedding_Anniversary_Castle_Leslie.JPG   105.15KB   6 downloads

Oh yeah...the Vaccination, they have enough 'Sheeple volunteers' anyway no doubt.
Didn't imagine that YOU would fall for that one...thank goodness. Still this repetitive thought lingers...'Those things which do not distroy us...make us stronger'. Double Tah/'S' :)

*Right Group,
...Just put in 1 of 'OUR' 25th-Silver Wedding Anniversary-Photos in Replies to Simon/'S' :rolleyes:

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

:rolleyes:

Simon

Edited by captain, 07 August 2009 - 10:39 PM.

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:19 PM

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

:)

Simon

*Know that was well meant Simon...many thanks for that.
...Then 7 Aug. was my youngest daughter's Birthday...

Attached File  Rhiannon_Cake_with_12.JPG   17.23KB   6 downloads

...and today a Cousin's Wedding. What a Month!!
Still, I'm sure it was also a 'Traumatic' Hair Snipping month for Seth as Well. But, I think I WIN the 'Trauma' award. He'll say differently of course. Let's get his Snipped piece of hair and do some Voodoo/Hex with it. Then again...he hasn't come back to say how IT feels trimmed has he? Could be 'The Samson Effect' of some kind huh? Guess we can only wait and see if he's still the same 'Out of this world person'. Tah/'S' :rolleyes:

#13 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

Still around....
amazing how all your workmates of 22 years.... didn't even notice :rolleyes:

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Still around....
amazing how all your workmates of 22 years.... didn't even notice :rolleyes:

*Hey SETH,
...No need to get 'steamed' about your 'Lack of Consciousness' MATES!! We're still here and cheering you on. But, you insensitive slob...friends can say that..., didn't read any of the replies on YOUR Topic I betcha? Still crazy after all these years. Best/'S'

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

...and today a Cousin's Wedding. What a Month!!

Hi Sweeps,

Thats a fine looking birthday cake - I hope your cousin shared some of it with her beloved Uncle / other relatives. ;)

So, this time next year there will be a new teenager in the family - oh what fun you have to look forward to!! :rolleyes:

btw, those candles, were any of them the type which when blown out then automatically re-light? A child of 12 can be expected to be old enough to cope with such candles, and its a great tease to watch them constantly trying to blow them out - and simply not being able to do so!

Anyway, happy days are how life was meant to be, so enjoy!

Simon

:) ;) :)

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hi Sweeps,

Thats a fine looking birthday cake - I hope your cousin shared some of it with her beloved Uncle / other relatives. ;)

So, this time next year there will be a new teenager in the family - oh what fun you have to look forward to!! :rolleyes:

btw, those candles, were any of them the type which when blown out then automatically re-light? A child of 12 can be expected to be old enough to cope with such candles, and its a great tease to watch them constantly trying to blow them out - and simply not being able to do so!

Anyway, happy days are how life was meant to be, so enjoy!

Simon

:) ;) :)

*The 'CAKE' Simon was my 12 y/o Daughter's Cake AND WE DIDN'T share it with 'The Cousin'...and you're right it was delicious, because it was Home Baked...by my eldest daughter. She insisted...which was nice.
...Teenage years? Rampaging Hormonal influences, or as I'm wont of saying, 'PUBESCENT PSYCHOSIS' :o . Been there/done that with my 2 other daughters. Don't recommend it, but take it 'as it comes' huh?
...Didn't use the 're-lightables', she's had them before and believe me she had no trouble keeping the 'Wind up' to do the job. This time she was expecting it...so we fooled her. Tah.
Don't know what this Life experience was suppose to be...but will take your advice and 'BE HAPPY'. Thanks/'S'