Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

March 2013 The Next Great Event In The Awakening!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

This might be of interest...

Sharing for your interest.

Simon

=========================

March 2013 The Next Great Event in The Awakening!

http://quantumodysse...-awakening.html

Quote:

M: What is the time frame for when this uniting of one mind will take place?

E: March 2013. It’s a big month!

M: That is interesting because that somewhat correlates with Hopi prophecy of in this time frame we are in now we will be a door will be opening from the 4th world which we are currently to the 5th world. Is that the door that is opening into the 5th world, also known as the 5th dimension?

Edited by simple simon, 11 March 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

*I don't know what to say Simon,
...All of this LINK and 'suggestion' of 'Awakening', 4th/5th worlds/dimensions, and Native American predictions co-joined with BOOKS and others...is very simply 'New Age Gobblygook'.

Individuals advance at their own pace and time...not Universal Consciousness for all because of some supposed event of Harmony Convergence or Universal 'time schedules'.

This goes back to the promoters of Ascension and other Pseudo Psychic/Spiritual stuff...which I will do a summary AND 'beating on' at the Probe Conference. I'll back it up with 'extreme Prejudice' on specific Hucksters, carnival New Age types, and con artists...acting in their own interest as always.

I will name/shame/and present evidence of absolute failures...by these charlatans and those whom they betrayed into all this nonsense...will also speak out. Most in these 'movements' give the most hurtful hope....to 'needy people'...who are ready to believe anything. Yes, sometimes 'plecebos' work...and then, when they fail and fall back again, leave the 'needy' in grave depression and 'back to where they started'...OR worse.

It really is a contrivance of terrible appeal to a 'target audience', always there and desperate for 'help' or instruction on 'betterment'. It's a dis-service that is largely exposed...and with statistics and the people involved themselves submitting testimonies to hoaxes perpetrated.

Follow 'the money trail'...these false prophets are heavily 'bank rolled' by natorious 'self interest' nefarious individuals & groups to the neurotic/gullible/marks/and suckers. It has always been this way....through the ages...'with Snake Oil'. This generation...billions of newly uninformed people, with no sense of the history of this kind of 'flimflam'...are ripe for the pickings.

BTW...I know you mean well/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Well the only facts that I know for sure are:

1) If I follow the link, there is a web page that seems to suggest heaven is almost upon us:

2) Many people were expecting this on 21st December 2012, and when it did not happen they felt disillisioned, cheated, duped, or worse:

3) I've just listened to Clif High's latest wujo message (dated today, 11th March 2013) and he suggests that in a few months from now what amounts to all hell will be breaking out:

So, I think its best to have a hot drink (laced with brandy) and an early night!

btw, I am watching North Korea, and hoping for the best!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 13 March 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

*RIGHT,
...With you on all that, and think Clif High could have gleaned that...just from reading the newspapers type of thing.

I'll buy the drinks, and do know where you're coming from. But, false inspirational sellers aren't going to help and never had. They are misery merchants...seeking out 'suckers' as usual.

BTW...we are all watching world events, and the unfolding is maybe good testimony to 'PREPPERS'.

Thanks for coming back on this. Hope to see you at the PROBE Conference. Maybe it can be arranged? Well E-mail*/'S' :)

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

re: North Korea, there was something a while ago about Tibetan Monks remote viewing ET preventing a nuke war.

Yes, very woo-woo, and totally unsubstantiated. So, we'll only know the validity of this prediction "as and when" it does / does not come to pass.

One can always hope that China would rather not see a war (that it did not start) on its borders and take action to prevent such from becoming a reality.

Simon