Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

American N S A & Total Government Spying + World Trade Center Missing Security Tapes

NSA GOVERNMENT SPYING ON US

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

http://truththeory.c...012/01/21/2637/

Late on the night of August 23, 2001, at about 3 a.m. security cameras in the parking garage of the World Trade Center captured the arrival of two or three truck vans.

Visual examination determined the vans were separate and unique from trucks used by janitorial services, including different colors and devoid of markings.

More curious, all the janitorial trucks had pulled out of the Towers by about 2:30 a.m—about half an hour before the second set of vans arrived.

From last year but not widely seen :)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Oh Yes, we now-most attentive folks DO-know we've been 'screwed, blued, and tattooed' by the Federal Government 'AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS'...and ongoingly with all the Scandals and new revelations being 'let loose' about OUR surveillance in TOTAL by an Unconstitutional National Government and their Agencies..

Click on this other LINK below...for a follow up in this Topic. AND Get ready for the FIGHT to win back our freedoms and rights. It is going to happen;

http://whatreallyhap...11security.html

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The question folks NOW is...Does Congress do its job or is it subject to Security Surveillance IF IT DOES? Why ask this? Recently, we all know, James Clapper-the Director of NSA (National Security Agency) LIED under OATH to a Congressional Committee...see LINK BELOW...and ‘nothing was done about that’

https://www.youtube....h?v=zRhjgynfhag

WE also know that Eric Holder-The ‘Attorney General’/Justice Department LIED to a Congressional Committee about ‘not signing off’ on a Journalist (James Rosen) to get his Phone/E-mail records and those of his family/friends/and associates.
He didn’t ‘mislead’ Congress...he LIED to it. See LINK BELOW:

http://www.foxnews.c...ke-james-rosen/

Both of these are CAPITAL OFFENSIVES.....called PERJURY and should have resulted in their ‘FIRING’, Court Charges, and JAIL TIME.

Since these steps against blatant CRIMINAL lying to Congress itself never happened...it IS safe to suggest that CONGRESS ITSELF is Compromised and ineffective in upholding the Constitution any longer.

AND THEN CAME THE DISCLOSURE OF A NSA PROGRAM CALLED ‘PRISM’...WHICH WAS ABOVE ‘TOP SECRET’ AND REVEALED THAT THE U.S.GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SPYING ON ALL AND EVERYONE IN SECRET FOR YEARS.

We found out about it when a 29 y/o man fled to Hong Cong to ‘Whistleblow’ ON THIS ILLEGAL/UNCONSTITUTIONAL OPERATION.

...Edward Snowden announced he was the whistleblower who revealed the extent of the foreign and domestic spying abuses the National Security Agency (NSA) has undertaken. Glenn Greenwald at The Guardian, a British newspaper, was the first to reveal both surveillance stories — the release by Verizon of phone call information and the extensive surveillance program known now as PRISM.

**CLICK ON PHOTO OF EDWARD SNOWDEN:

Attached File  SNOWDEN-PRISM PROGRAM WHISTLEBLOWER-PHOTO.jpg   30.89KB   43 downloads

In his twelve and a half minute interview Snowden, who had worked for the CIA and then defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, explains why he felt it was necessary to risk his future — possibly even his life — to tell the world about the violations of basic protections Americans should expect.

Snowden says that even working for a federal contractor, he had the authority to target and essentially spy on any person in the U.S., “even the president.”
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaRvzQ887HM

RIGHT?! And guess what? Now the main function of TV/Media News is to decide whether ‘Snowden’ IS A ‘Traitor’ or a ‘Patriot’. What nonsense/garbage. The MAIN feature should be…NEITHER.

HE exposed an unconstitutional program so Outrageous and far reaching against everyone’s RIGHTS called the PRISM Program. AND…WE NEVER knew/or were told that IT Existed. That’s the headline, and the ONE THING that should have put people in the streets and overthrowing, under ‘Natural Justice’ and Revolution…THE ENTIRE Political structure which has imprisoned us in a TOTAL SECURITY SURVEILLANCE STATE. RIGHT NOW...we are living under the same 'State Security' as was imposed by the GESTOPO, THE KGB, AND THE STASI.

*OK FOLKS…Obama says his 1st duty is to ‘Protect the American people from threats’. OF COURSE…this is FALSE.

His main job is to ‘PROTECT/UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION’….That’s how much the U.S. Government has strayed from its citizens…and now holds power over them, instead of embracing ‘freedom’, for which the Nation was founded.

IMPORTANT 'Sweeps' NOTE: Former Vice Pres. Dick Cheney...goes on 'Fox News' interview and calls 'SNOWDEN' a 'TRAITOR'. He would have to say that wouldn't he...since he, among President Bush 2, and former Defense Sec. Rumsfeld...may ALL have been the chief architects of 9-11 itself...which then brought in 'The Patriot Act' that passed Congress without even having been read.

OBAMA used it and EXPANDED IT to where we are now ALL in jepordy and faced with Civil War to END IT and all its ramifications to 'take down Democracy and the Constitution.

Here's our main problem folks....with the 'PRISM PROGRAM' in place, it really means that we ARE ALL being treated as 'TERRORISTS'. We are all being pulled in by THEIR 'Dragnet'...and 'looked at' as 'Enemies of the State'. YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR, AND SO BE IT.

*...AND John Boehner, the HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER-Republican...labeled ‘Snowden’ a traitor...without THINKING OR HESITATION when interviewed about his ‘disclosure’ of the PRISM SPYING PROGRAM on ALL of US. So, it turns out we can’t TRUST the LEFT or the RIGHT...and something is ROTTEN TO THE CORE.

Time to ‘Circle The Wagons’, and we all know it to be true. The SYSTEM is infected and contaminating our whole Nation, its Values, and our Futures.

THROW THEM ALL OUT…Start over, because if even the Congress and the Supreme Court are too fearful or unable to act to restore….WE HAVE TO/’Sweeps’

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I refer you all to the Reply above this one (WHICH TELLS THE HISTORY OF OUR PLIGHT CONSTITUTIONALLY RIGHT NOW)...but today the concern is what's entered here/below;

YESTERDAY...all day TV sessions were aired to impress citizens of the necessity for the Government SPYING/COLLECTING of all of our records/etc. AND the NSA director and other top officials told Congress a day earlier that the surveillance system has helped avert "potential terrorist events" more than 50 times since the 2001 terror attacks.
Obama, speaking Wednesday morning during a press conference in Berlin alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, affirmed that number. He insisted the tracking of phone calls and Internet data is done in a way that protects civil liberties while keeping Americans safe.

IMAGINE,,,This was all done/necessary...these TOP SECRET revelations on TV to quell the American outrage of the 'PRISM PROGRAM' being revealed by a Whistleblower. Of course the American people were NEVER SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

***Here's the 'THING'...on these top officials trying to halt the damage done by that LEAK, that ALL our records, phone calls, and E-mails are held by the Government.

Since when...would YOU go across town with ALL your PASSWORDS, E-MAILS, BANK INFORMATION, COMPLETE LIFE CONTACTS, MEDICAL RECORDS, AND PHONE CONVERSATIONS...and HAND THEM ALL over to 'A complete stranger'...TO 'KEEP FOR YOU'. Would YOU EVER DO THAT?

Well that's what the government is trying to convince you to approve...since they've already 'TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM YOU ANYWAY'...without your permission.

NO ONE SEEMS to understand in Washington, NOT ONLY about violating everything the CONSTITUTION stands for....but that 'WE DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT'. That's the CASE...in a NUTSHELL, and why the Constitution was written the way it was...with the 'BILL OF RIGHTS'. It, early, recognized that 'the government wasn't to be trusted'. IN FACT, our American way of life is based on that fact.

All the TV Talk by the 'top officials' of TOP SECRET AGENCIES...shows only their 'TREASON' to our way of life and our Constitution.

AND FOLKS...today Judge Andrew Napolitano of 'Fox News' claims he's SURE the Director of NSA General Keith B. Alexander actually LIED TO CONGRESS yesterday in his statements. THAT is Perjury. What should be done to these HIGH POSITIONED PEOPLE IF IT'S TRUE? Hang em high/'S'

**BTW 'SETH'...I've taken out your REPLY to this...and placed it in your VAULT Topic.

http://www.irishufol...showtopic=10342

You can see it....add to it there. Doesn't really belong in this Topic. Still need to know if you are 'CLEAR'/'S'

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

*Well wishers gush to 'SNOWDEN' at Moscow Airport,
YEP; SNOWDEN is in Moscow/Russia.

OR...is he? None of the 'photogs', journalists, or ordinary on lookers EVER caught a GLIMPSE of Him/Snowden. So...did he even go to Moscow? MISDIRECTION is a game he and his supporters can play all right.

AND America has SUFFERED immeasurable 'lack of trust' NOW...THE WORLD OVER, and hopefully at HOME. Right here...an IRISH Lady Paliament Member TD...calls OBAMA an 'Imperialist', in the DAIL...on Video-below, and admonishes the PM for 'Pimping' to the U.S. I love it...check it out, and ABOUT TIME...Scroll down for Video/'S'

http://libertyblitzk...ish-parliament/

NSA 'LEAKER' SNOWDEN IS ON THE MOVE-with the help of Wikileaks;

*AND...CLICK below for the LINK:

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

Snowden in Moscow-will spend the night there...PRESS CORPS from many countries there to talk with him. He's making arrangements for 'onward flights'...MAYBE. But, The Ecuadorian Government has its officials with him at Moscow's Airport talking about refuge in their Country...same as the WIKILEAKS 'Assange' case.

OH YEAH...Hong Kong/Chinese officials served with a U.S. Government 'EXTRADITION ORDER' yesterday...ignorned the 'order'...claiming it didn't conform to their extradition agreement...and Edward Snowden left on a Russian Aerofloat Plane on his on recognizance....THANK GOODNESS.

SO, the national Security Agency contractor wanted by the United States for revealing highly classified surveillance programs has been allowed to leave for a "third country" because a U.S. extradition request did not fully comply with Hong Kong law, the territory's government said Sunday.

An Aeroflot flight from Hong Kong believed to be carrying Edward Snowden landed in Moscow. Russia's state ITAR-Tass news agency cited an unnamed Aeroflot airline official as saying Snowden was on Flight SU213, which landed on Sunday afternoon in Moscow. The report said he intended to fly to Cuba on Monday and then on to Caracas, Venezuela.But, that is not a SURE thing.

Snowden had been in hiding in Hong Kong for several weeks since he revealed information on the highly classified spy programs. The WikiLeaks anti-secrecy group said it was working with him and he was bound for an unnamed "democratic nation via a safe route for the purpose of asylum."

The White House had no immediate comment about the departure, which came a day after the United States made a formal request for his extradition and gave a pointed warning to Hong Kong against delaying the process of returning him to face trial in the U.S.

The Department of Justice said only that it would "continue to discuss this matter with Hong Kong and pursue relevant law enforcement cooperation with other countries where Mr. Snowden may be attempting to travel."

THE U.S. Government has also now 'pulled Snowden's Passport' and is asserting that he is now to be considered an 'international fugitive'. I mean!!

Countries...world over...are NOW offering 'Snowden' Diplomatic protection and amnesty, and FINALLY referring to the U.S. Government as TOTALATARIAN.

Very interesting huh folks? The big questions are yet to come....when will the American people get wise, rise up, when will more 'Whitstleblowers' come out of the closets', and when will people realize their very Democracies have been violated and their RIGHTS Trashed? Britian and America...sharing all these secrets together. Time to bring down the tyrants in all this...ISN'T IT??? :excl: :angry:

#6 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xi4dejjWw

More to the mix!

Ugh!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 24 June 2013 - 11:23 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

YEAH...You are quite right with that Video Simon,
...It does show/reflect what 'THE PLAN' is alright for the 'human' population in general...and thanks for 'picking up on that'.

Back to the topic...and Ron Paul, speaks out about 'Snowden' and his worry that 'THEY' might kill him.

*CLICK below...follow closely, because this is 'where WE are':

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

*THE NEXT STEP FOR 'SNOWDEN'???
...Well, I don't care if he does or doesn't...makes sense though, the way he's been persecuted and made the 'target'....instead of realizing that he made the world aware of NSA SPYING ON EVERYONE.

Yep;

Edward Snowden reportedly is seeking asylum in Russia, as the NSA leaker faces diminishing options for getting out of the Moscow airport where he is believed to be staying.

You'll all just have to check out the LINK below...make up your own minds-VIDEO too-and see where that gets you.

http://www.foxnews.c...ion-for-asylum/

PUTIN has made it quite clear he WILL NOT give up 'Snowden' for extradition to the 'States'. Good on him/'S'

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

I think that I should be outraged.

But, if anything, I would be more surprised if this had not been so...

http://www.guardian....embassy-assange

The headline says it all!

Hidden microphone found at Ecuador's embassy in UK, says foreign minister.

Microphone was found last month inside office of Ecuadorean ambassador, in building where Julian Assange resides.

==========================================

Meanwhile, the thought that Snowden might be fleeing Russia on an aircraft with the Bolivian President returning home after visiting Moscow was enough for dirty shenanigans.

http://www.guardian....o-morales-plane

Bolivia complains to UN after Evo Morales' plane 'kidnapped'

US refuses to comment on Morales plane but admits contact with other nations over potential Snowden flights

Bolivia filed a complaint at the United Nations on Wednesday over what it called the kidnapping of its president, Evo Morales, whose plane was diverted to Vienna amid suspicions that it was carrying the surveillance whistleblower Edward Snowden.

<snip>

Later that day, soon after Morales was bound for La Paz, Spain, Italy, France and Portugal refused to allow the presidential jet to fly through their airspace over suspicions that Snowden was on board, according to the Bolivian government's account.

It seems that the plane needed to stop to refuel, and although Spain gave permission for this to be done in the Canary Islands it was too far, so the plane had to stop in Vienna, where it was searched by local authorities as if it was suspected of running drugs.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 04 July 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

*All true,
...SO, this is probably a good place to put 'what Snowden is saying'. Hope folks take it in. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK on the Picture and Script if needed to enlarge:

Attached File  SNOWDEN TELLING IT LIKE IT IS-PHOTO SCRIPT TOO.jpg   97.75KB   19 downloads

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

Edward Snowden has applied for asylum in Russia

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...GOOD, Ed Snowden has now made an appearance at the Moscow/Russian Airport...as part of a Human Rights Panel in Russia. Check out the LINK below-Bottom...for a lot of the reports/opinions.

Real ‘funny’...as Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary says...’providing a propaganda platform" for Snowden "runs contrary" to Russia's stated neutrality in the case’.
Well, just what does he think the U.S. Propaganda against ‘Snowden’s’ PRISM PROGRAM leaks is?

On Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International's spirited defense of Snowden, Carney said, "Mr. Snowden is not a human rights activist or a dissident" but a leaker of highly classified information’.

If that’s the case ‘Carney’...THAT classified Information happens to be ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’ in ALL regards...but then OBAMA, and several past U.S. Presidents have virtually torn up the U.S. Constitution and its’ ‘Bill Of Rights’. So, Snowden must be, for ‘Human Rights’...and definitely ‘an ACTIVIST’. Luv it/’S’

Snowden’s Statement...part of it:

"Hello. My name is Ed Snowden. A little over one month ago, I had family, a home in paradise, and I lived in great comfort. I also had the capability without any warrant to search for, seize, and read your communications. Anyone’s communications at any time. That is the power to change people’s fates.

"It is also a serious violation of the law. The 4th and 5th Amendments to the Constitution of my country, Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and numerous statutes and treaties forbid such systems of massive, pervasive surveillance. While the US Constitution marks these programs as illegal, my government argues that secret court rulings, which the world is not permitted to see, somehow legitimize an illegal affair. These rulings simply corrupt the most basic notion of justice – that it must be seen to be done. The immoral cannot be made moral through the use of secret law."

**CLICK....THINGS....Snowden has taught us so far-LINK BELOW:/’s’

http://www.globalpos...d-snowden-leaks

*CLICK below on the photos to enlarge. I mean/’S’

**The woman seen on the left in the picture is Sarah Harrison, of WikiLeaks.
CONSENSUS... Looks like Snowden is getting laid by the human rights activists. Good looking enough guy/and saving the world/he deserves to get laid.

Attached File  SNOWDEN AT RUSSIAN AIRPORT CIVIL RIGHTS MEETING 12 JULY 2013.jpg   165.77KB   34 downloads

*The scene at the Moscow Airport Meeting:

Attached File  SCENE AT MOSCOW AIRPORT FOR SNOWDENS APPEARANCE WITH CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP.jpg   140.99KB   34 downloads

**AND OK...BELOW IS THE ‘MAIN’ LINK-CLICK ON IT**

http://blog.foreignp...ress_conference

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...UPDATE...and a BIG ONE.
Ed Snowden, today 1st Aug. 2013-Thursday, has now been granted REFUGEE STATUS/ASYLUM STATUS IN RUSSIA...and has now left the Airport Transit Lounge in MOSCOW Airport...to an undisclosed location in RUSSIA.
I'm sure MOST of the world will offer their congratulations to Ed and Putin for going 'toe to toe' with the Phoney President of the U.S., and the COVERT operations 'UnAmericans' at the NSA and other National Security Fascist Agencies in the U.S. and Britian/elsewhere...who defile the American Constitutional guarentees in the 'Bill Of Rights'/'S'

Kucherena, a Russian Lawyer for Snowden, said that Snowden’s whereabouts will be kept secret for security reasons.
The U.S. has demanded that Russia send Snowden home to face prosecution for espionage, but President Vladimir Putin had ABSOLUTELY refused the request.

While Snowden was holed up in the transit zone at the Moscow airport, he continued to leak U.S. secrets to the media. In the most recent report based on Snowden's documents, The Guardian reported on Wednesday on an NSA program that allegedly allows analysts to scour emails, browsing histories and online chats.
But Russian President Vladimir Putin had said that Snowden would be welcome and could receive asylum in Russia

*THE LATEST 'LEAKS' ON WHAT 'NSA'/PRISM PROGRAM is doing*
A new Guardian report based on leaked National Security Agency documents claims that the agency is operating a database system that allows analysts to track Internet activity ranging from chats to browsing history to emails:

*CLICK to enlarge photo-'Duh':

Attached File  AGAINST PRISM POSTER.jpg   51.67KB   5 downloads

NSA IS NOW 'COLLECTING' EVERYTHING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB...nice huh?

LINK FROM THE FOX NEWS VIDEO BELOW:

http://www.foxnews.c...s-web-searches/

Ed Snowden's 'DAD' says he won't be a tool for the U.S. Government 'NERDS';
The FBI tried to enlist the father of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden to fly to Moscow to try to persuade his son to return to the United States, but the effort collapsed when agents could not establish a way for the two to speak once he arrived, Snowden’s father said Tuesday.

“I said, ‘I want to be able to speak with my son. . . . Can you set up communications?’ And it was, ‘Well, we’re not sure,’ ” Lon Snowden told The Washington Post. “I said, ‘Wait a minute, folks, I’m not going to sit on the tarmac to be an emotional tool for you.’ ”

In a wide-ranging interview, the elder Snowden offered a vehement defense of the young man some have labeled a traitor. He said that Edward, who is holed up at an airport in Moscow, grew up in a patriotic family in suburban Maryland, filled with federal agents and police officers, and that he “loves this nation.’’

Asked what triggered his son’s decision to leak top-secret intelligence documents, Snowden, a retired Coast Guard officer, said he didn’t know. Although Edward had seemed troubled in April during their final dinner together, he said his son had recently put up a “firewall between himself and his family.”

“We had no idea what was coming,’’ he said.
But he pointed to a possible explanation: what he considers misleading statements by U.S. officials about the surveillance methods that Edward Snowden revealed. “If you could say there was a tipping point, I would say it was what happened in the last six to nine months of this nation,” the elder Snowden said.

He also mentioned a conversation that hinted at his son’s growing political awareness; he said Edward told him that he was “troubled” by the 2010 suicide of a Tunisian street vendor that helped trigger the Arab Spring protests.

“It was the idea that a man who simply wanted to make a living, who sold fruits and vegetables to support himself and his family, felt so suppressed and humiliated by his government that he would set himself on fire,” Lon Snowden said.

The younger Snowden, 30, has remained a figure of intrigue since he revealed his identity last month as the principal source behind articles in the British newspaper the Guardian and The Post about secret surveillance. Under the programs he exposed, the NSA collects the telephone records of millions of Americans from U.S. telecommunications companies and the online communications of foreign targets from major Internet firms.

Snowden, who has been charged in the United States with theft and espionage, is seeking asylum in Russia. U.S. officials have condemned the leaks and said the programs he exposed are legal and supervised by a federal court.

In the elder Snowden’s first newspaper interview, conducted with his attorney, Bruce Fein, he offered insight into his son, whose own girlfriend labeled him a “man of mystery.’’ Snowden, who is divorced from Edward’s mother, said his son was “a gentle child” who was highly intelligent and fascinated by computers and technology but didn’t always do well in school.

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xi4dejjWw

More to the mix!

Ugh!

Simon

drat: the youtube account has been closed. :(

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

RE: the NSA collecting everything it can thats on the WWW, to be quite candid, I expected nothing less.

In their eyes its all permitted, no law is being broken.

Now you know why there are some things I don't discuss online. OK, they possibly could find out via other means, but they still have to work at it and join dots.

===========================================================

So, what many people thought might happen has happened. Putin granted Snowden asylum.

I wonder, under what terms and conditions?

No press conferences?

Don't disclose anything he may know about Russia? I have seen no evidence to support this but realism suggests that the Russians would be as interested in global goings-on as the Americans, and would also have secrets they would rather remain unknown. After all, Chechnya. et al.

Simon

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

*Well Simon and ALL,

...FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE...

SNOWDEN 'WILL' meet the Russian Press...and do conferences...just needs some time to adjust to being in Russia right now. Wisely, and largely unknown to the world, Snowden has already given his classified Prism Program information to select journalists and hidden in safe places, The Russians know this, and the reason for them to ask him...as part of his asylum...to not devulge any more information/LEAKS. It's already been 'set up'.

Now we also know that the NSA is 'Paying' Britian to influence and USE THE UK's own spying organizations. The American agencies and government in general is SO Corrupt...that all the broken laws and moralities can never be addressed/'taken on' more than one at a time.

Other YOUNG PEOPLE...will come forward...'whistleblowers'...because they were brought up in the Computer Age...and don't want their lives saved and for governemnt....at their descresion..at some point in their lives/careers...to be used against them/BLACKMAIL. The war is on to punish a government who would secretly 'run/ruin' both people's lives and the Constitution.

The old excuse of 'TERRORISM'...is hackneyed and 'played out'.

The pretender/Scandal/PHONEY President of the U.S. HAS SAID..in effect 'that any nation protecting or giving solice/help to Snowden will be 'punished'. OBAMA couldn't wrestle or do Judo with PUTIN...nor even throw a tantrum that would HURT Putin or Russia. He's a little WORM...and he will be 'turned on' at home as well. Mark my words/'S'

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

So, GCHQ et al are doing the USA's bidding? But weren't they anyway? Surely it was not only Obama who wants that data.

Its not blackmail when you trade sensitive data for your own safety. Telling people with something to hide that as long as your dismembered body is never found in a ditch somewhere so its secrets remain just that (secrets) sounds like a good bargaining chip to me.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

*As most 'Europeans' Simon,
...You, without a 'Bill Of Rights' or even a Constitution...don't understand...not really...and your guns taken away way back in history.

When I talk about the pure evil of the PRISM Program...collecting ALL DATA ON EVERYONE...and you submit this 'Blackmail' might not be a bad thing.....I Cringe in disbelief. Thanks to SNOWDEN we even know of PRISM...and we need new generations of Whistleblowers coming on strong.

Consider....just one of the 'tools'/weapons of the PRISM Program...being able to BLACKMAIL anyone (we all have secrets we want to remain secret) in POLITICAL/Elections/even Voting in Parliament or Congress situations as an example. Elections could/would FOREVER be FIXED. Those controlling the Secrets would RULE, and subjugate ALL the rest to their values and control.

Anyway...PUTIN has 'pissed off' the American phoney President...THANK GOODNESS...on many fronts. In fact...he warned OBAMA about 'MONSANTO'...AND ACTUALLY 'threatened him with WW3 over GMO's. AND, that was just lately. If you haven't heard/noticed/or paid attention...you SHOULD KNOW that MONSTANTO IS PULLING OUT OF EUROPE ALTOGETHER....thanks to that Putin threat. AND...he meant it. So 'Hats off to him'.

Putin has also increased his 'threats' to an OBAMA America-see LINKS:

AND Obama...saying the 'war on terror is over'...maybe you never even heard him say that over and over...and now he's closing myriads of U.S.Embassies because of a threat from Al Qaeda as of today. I repeat...MOST Europeans have 'no idea' about what the NEWS from America means...ever.

I mean...the Obama man is a pathological political entity LIAR...at all times. A LINK is below. I just hope you're not defending the indefensable. BTW....Better to give up Security-Police State programs, and keep your LIBERTY./'S'

http://edition.cnn.c...lose/index.html

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

I feel sure that I learnt in my school days that whilst we do not, most Europeans do have written constitutions. Certainly those which deposed their monarchies. But despite the geography and the wishes of the politicians, Britain is not really "Europe". I will cede to "offshore Europe", which still sets us apart.

I think you misunderstood my comments on Snowdon and blackmail. Easily done! I've reached a stage in life where I've come to accept that I really do think differently from so many other people, and also do not always explain myself brilliantly well in writing - because I am subconsciously expecting people to understand through telepathy.

Whilst blackmail by anyone sounds awful, I find what Snowdon has done to be noteworthy and for the best, This is because by depositing multiple copies of his data with third parties he has made it far less likely for him to be "bumped off". As long as he is alive at least some data will be retained, even though plenty will still trickle out. I would assume that the data that is held back (to ensure his safety) will include stuff about DUMBS, Px, ET, Dulce, 9/11, secret agreements with the Zetans which permitted abductions of humans and what the various presidents know. ie: the data that the elite would be least happy to see in the public domain. Info on who is spying on who and how and topics such as military action in Iraq, etc is of a different order, although its still extremely damaging.

I just hope that he has a lot of data about Russia as well. Some of this will relate to the problems related to Chechnya which go back to the Soviet era. Facts which need bringing out to the open. The former USSR ruled with a hard iron fist and at times acted in a vengeful way which the Chechnyans remember. In the 1980's I saw I saw news reports about Soviet troops invading and trying to destroy a city which appalled me in the same way that Pol Pot's evacuation of the cities in Cambodia horrified me. Maybe there are also secrets in Moscow which (perhaps) come from the USSR days that relate to ET contact? If the US had covertly gained this knowledge then Snowden could have it too. After all, in those days both sides were spying upon each other and no-one batted an eyelid about it.

Global leaders need people like Snowden giving them this type of reality check, to remind them that there can be consequences when their security services run amok - and there is no doubt that since 9/11 this is exactly what has happened with those of the USA (and UK), even if it was actually encouraged from the very top of the tree. So, in short, if Snowdon comes to harm then an avalanche of secrets that embarrass both the USA and the Russians will be front page news headlines. At last, an ordinary person brings them to account. Yes, we need more such whistleblowers, although whats happened in the Bradley Manning showtrial wont help here.

(yes a show trial, just as in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia in eras gone by).

I've seen this evening some media reports about the US govt. warning of an imminent terror attack "somewhere, at sometime", during August. Whilst religious fundamentalism is a problem, and there are those who would wish to use weapons of war to convert us all to their religion (of psuedo peace), I bet that if the truth behind this report was followed deeply enough we'd find that whatever is being planned has received assistance from the Anglo-Saxon Cabalists in DC - with the aim of turning the screw against ordinary people. Possibly also its aimed at increasing the fear factor and trying to justify even more draconian security measures within the USA.

Have you seen this?

http://investmentwat...ols-the-news-2/

A trio of Obama scandals has forced the corporate media to admit its own reports are nothing more than the government-controlled talking points and not the product of a free and open press.

If you have been following the news lately you’ll notice there are 3 government scandals that the media is focusing on 1) The DOJ spying on the AP reporters 2) Benghazi gate 3) IRS targeting of activist groups.

While each of these are truly a damning indictment of the widespread corruption in our now gone rogue federal governmentPosted Image, combing these three stories reveals an even bigger story which is recurring open admission by the media that the news they report is being controlled by the government.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 02 August 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

btw, Obama- as many Americans seem to love him as loathe him.

The channelled sources which are connected with Ashtar Command (Ishtar, the Babylonian god to whom virgins would have sex / be raped / were sacrificed and our leaders still show a devotion) say that he is a high spiritual being who is giving the cabbalists enough rope to hang themselves, and when the time is "right" he will show his true colours.

I find this hard to believe, as if it were so them surely he would have taken action by now?

Therefore I have to agree with those who see him as being a ravenous wolf in sheeps clothing who does not even realise that his disguise wore off ages ago. He's not closed Gitmo, but did sign the bills which allow summary detention and even killing, without any redress in law. Under his watch the war against homeopathy, natural remedies and in favour of monsanto GMO continues unabated. Hitler and Stalin would be proud of the laws he has passed.

I abhor the use of weapons, but I see the logic and need in the people of the USA being armed. It is a strange truism that free access to such weapons makes people safer. As you know, firearms here are very heavily controlled, which is why knives are used in mass killings instead. But they are not so good in protecting against rogue politicans.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 02 August 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

*You've been 'on the mark'...last 2 replies mate,
...So, just to be salutory, I'll say...'I'll drink to that...drink to anything right now'. Have a 29th Wedding Anniversary coming up in 2 days anyway...good excuse...and thanks for your comments Simon/'S'

*Well...one could CLICK on the picture below to enlarge it. Tah/'S':

Attached File  GUN SHOW SIGN-EAT IT OBAMA.jpg   289.38KB   21 downloads