Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

American N S A & Total Government Spying + World Trade Center Missing Security Tapes

NSA GOVERNMENT SPYING ON US

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...If you only watch 1 VIDEO LINK this year...make it the one below. Kid you not, it fills you in...tells it EXACTLY what it is/what's happened, and gives you a head start motivation to 'Start Prepping' and 'Keep your guns close'.

THE LINK helps people really understand the lies/deceit/and political destruction being welded into a 'false history'.

Choose NOT TO WATCH IT...at your own demise and ignorance. Otherwise pass it on to your untaught kids, friends, and relatives. THANKS/'S'

#22 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Its a game of cat and mouse and because of whats happened it is likely that a new tranche of information that embarrasses GCHQ will be published 'soon'.

This will be done as an act of "revenge" for the event described below.

Simon

=============================

The partner of the journalist for the British newspaper called The Guardian which has been publishing Ed Snowdens' whistleblowing data was detained under a law that is supposed to be used to stop terrorists (and for no other purpose) whilst changing aircraft at London's Heathrow airport.

He was flying from Berlin to Rio de Janeiro and was said to be carrying some encrypted classified data that we can assume had come from Ed Snowden.

He was questioned under schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000, a controversial law which applies only at airports, ports and border areas and allows officers to stop, search, question and detain individuals for up to nine hours, after which they must be formally arrested or released. Usually people are released within one hour.

Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act has been widely criticised for giving police broad powers under the guise of anti-terror legislation to stop and search individuals without prior authorisation or reasonable suspicion – setting it apart from other police powers.

Those stopped have no automatic right to legal advice and it is a criminal offence to refuse to co-operate with questioning under schedule 7, which critics say is a curtailment of the right to silence.

Although eventually released, officials confiscated electronic equipment including his mobile phone, laptop, camera, memory sticks, DVDs and games consoles. These are expected to be returned after a thorough investigation for “illicit” data.

Apparently the US authorities were given a “heads up” before he was detained!

The link below contains more details, however some of this message was sourced from a TV current affairs feature yesterday evening (Mon 19th August).

http://www.theguardi...tained-heathrow

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#23 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

BBC attack on Glenn Greenwald backfires

The public didn't buy it

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...This is how BBC looks at the ‘surveillance of citizens’. Kirsty Wark of the BBC asks ‘How dare you report the news’? Below is the VIDEO LINK for the following questions and attack on Glenn Greenwald. Not to worry, he handles it all well/’S’

Interview notes:

1. The GCHQ is the UK's NSA.

2. Kirsty Wark is an idiot.

3. The BBC is a propaganda operation that UK TV owners are required to subsidize.

4. Glenn Greenwald is an informed, articulate defender of human rights

Glenn Greenwald: ‘My view of journalism is that the more people in power abuse power, the more they need to abuse real journalism’.

Brasscheck TV gives this-below-great statement to both the U.S.A. and The U.K.
The surveillance state continues to rant and rave about its need for ‘secrecy’.

Here's Glenn Greenwald refuting their latest barrage of nonsense as delivered by a BBC propagandist. It's aggravating to hear the BBC act as an NSA mouthpiece, but satisfying to see Greenwald handle their arguments.

#24 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Thanks to Edward Snowden we know that the NSA was spying on the leaders of 35 nations. Who are now extremely angry because of this.

Can anyone blame them?

Of course during the cold war this sort of event against the 'other' side would have been seen as acceptable. But the cold war is over and the only crumb of comfort I gain from this apparent attempt to turn friends into enemies is that it was major global leaders who were spied upon... I say this because anyone who thinks this issue through would likely be pondering it from the point of view that if the NSA will spy on these political leaders, then who else? themselves?

Simon

-----------------
http://www.independe...rs-8901065.html

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande have demanded talks with the US by the end of the year following allegations that 35 world leaders' phone calls were monitored by Washington's security agencies.

Europe's leaders have turned their wrath on the United States, condemning as unacceptable the alleged “out of control” spying on citizens and governments.-

-------------------------------------

http://www.globalres...-allies/5355631

On October 24, London’s Guardian headlined “NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts,” saying:

Snowden released documents revealed it. “An official in another US government department” gave NSA over 200 private phone numbers.

Thirty-five world leaders were included. They weren’t named. It’s not hard imagining likely targets. Germany’s Angela Merkel is one. So is France’s Francois Hollande.

Brazil’s Dilma Rouseff is another. Mexican President Enrique Nieto’s private communications are monitored. Russian, Chinese and Iranian leaders are prime NSA targets.

“(T)he NSA encourages senior officials in its ‘customer’ departments, such the White House, State and the Pentagon, to share their ‘Rolodexes’ so the agency can add the phone numbers of leading foreign politicians to their surveillance systems,” said the Guardian.

Edited by simple simon, 26 October 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#25 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Right Simon, and NEVER ENOUGH said about this...which is now 'front and centre' around the world. BIG MARCH ON Washington D.C. Yesterday with SIGNS supporting Ed Snowden and demanding NASA stop world and citizen spying. Most are FED UP with trading LIBERTIES for a false 'Security'. NO 'terroritst' attacks, it turns out, in the recent past have EVER been prevented by this NASA Fascism of 'scooping up everyones conversations and private communications.
What NASA is good at....is SPYING for 'commercial imperialism' and getting ahead of the competition.

The idea though that foreign heads and government reps from nations in Europe and elsewhere/Brazil etc., are coming for a 'show down' in Washington...is nonsense. All nations SPY on each other...friends and foes alike. But we NOW KNOW that such spying has reached everyone's privacy and RIGHTS....as a matter of 'Prediction and Control' of people worldwide. Time for 'taking down this SPY APPARATUS everywhere it's found....and by FORCE if necessary/'S'

It's starting folks...
Edward Snowden Receives Award For Integrity and Ethics