• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

are they expecting one, more???

Simon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3hZ79lu6Hw
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

*Pardon Me,
...But this looks like an OLD advert for UNESCO's Web Site, explaining and promoting, how important they are and people should be aware...with no relevence to anything happening or predictive.

Has the feel of an educational Video...for those who have no basic idea what a Tsunami is. Couldn't find anything...no content which tells anything new.

...It's also a point, that I NEVER trust anything U.N.
Can't emphasis my absolute hatetred of that 'Globalist usurpist outfit' enough :excl:

Did I miss something. I mean :D /'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

I only first saw this a day or so ago, and it seemed an appropriate time to share.

No they dont predict dates... would not expect them to do this! They just want to raise awareness of possibilities in a way which does not leave leave mentally weak viewers feeling suicidal because they think something bad IS going to occur.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 06 June 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

*Well Simon...that seems laudable,
...But it sure means to me that a whole Bevy of organizations...were left out...and better 'get their acts together' and get out videos/educational web sites/and alert trainings for the multitude of 'BAD' things that could happen on this planet.

We wouldn't want 'mentally weak' people contemplating suicide because they had poor awareness that there are Dangerous things from 1 to a Zillion which could happen.

I know I know...you meant well, in the 'going to solve all the worlds problems' for the mentally weak catagory. Come on...you have to laugh ;)

IF you take offense...which was not meant in anyway...I'll know you had some personal experience which motivated you to 'try and help' in some way. OR, you're ON SOMETHING...and I want some. Joke and thanks.

Maybe the following Government helping sign will make those you speak of 'feel safer. Does the opposite for most others. Click on it and find out/'S'

Attached File  POSTER IN LONDON-CAMERAS ARE FOR YOUR SECURITY-TAH.jpg   42.66KB   25 downloads

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

That poster has a 1930's or even 1940's wartime feel to it.... although maybe what looks like a UFO on the top is something new.

btw, this UNESCO film is brand new - only uplifted a few days ago.

Simon

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

*So...chum,
...They both look OLD...but aren't. They both do 'have that feel'. How come???
The POINT is 'Have we somehow both been thrown a curve'? Have we entered an alternative Universe...which dragged this 'old fashiioned' advert feeling with it and infected both of us?

It really does feel that way/'S' :mellow:

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'd guess that they are both trying to get people feel all warm and fuzzy over officialdom, in a time of difficulty and adversary see them as people to be trusted and doing things for our betterment... old fashioned ideas from an age of innocence when perhaps the leaders did care about their flock.

Here is something else which they would wish we would support... no, No and NO is my answer!

Posted Image

Its a wartime poster which I saw and photographed a few years ago.

Simon

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

*YEP...No no NO Simon, to ID Cards....but don't we already have them, and NSA already has everything about us 'stashed' away in their vaults ready to spring on us at any time.

Good to know the A.C.L.U. (THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION) is now suing the NSA AND GOVERNMENT (The ACLU had been Obamanation's big supporter previously) over the biggest infringement to the Constitution...since it was signed. AND, folks are beginning to see the true picture of what is/has been going on with their RIGHTS and Liberties.

*NO other Administration...has sought to so blatantly tear up our 'Bill Of Rights':

Attached File  OBAMA TEARING UP BILL OF RIGHTS.jpg   53.62KB   42 downloads

AAHHHH for the good ole days huh? CLICK on them and open up the old era of anything for sale by 'mail order':

Attached File  COCAINE TOOTHACHE DROPS-AD-PHOTO.jpg   49.91KB   67 downloads

Attached File  COLT PISTOLS-X-MASS GIFTS-PHOTO.jpg   117.65KB   46 downloads

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

June 2013: Tsunami hits American East Coast.

No-one killed :-)

http://theextinction...ier-this-month/

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 26 June 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

*Surprise Surprise huh?
...BUT only 6 ft? AND... a tsunami caused by meteorological conditions, not seismic activity.

Does that have relevence?

You know....this hasn't even been given any COVER in the U.S.A. weather forcast 'spots'. So who knew?

Thanks....Guess we'll have to wait to see if it has any meaning to REAL Alerts. Still can't figure out what Unesco has to do with it...so concentrating on the NSA Unconstitutional 'PRISM PROGRAM'. I mean...and than WHY do I need a 'Mazda' commercial? Oh well/'S'

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

*Surprise Surprise huh?
...BUT only 6 ft? AND... a tsunami caused by meteorological conditions, not seismic activity.

Does that have relevence?

You know....this hasn't even been given any COVER in the U.S.A. weather forcast 'spots'. So who knew?

Thanks....Guess we'll have to wait to see if it has any meaning to REAL Alerts. Still can't figure out what Unesco has to do with it...so concentrating on the NSA Unconstitutional 'PRISM PROGRAM'. I mean...and then WHY do I need a 'Mazda' commercial? Oh well/'S'