#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...What happened to our World Wide Financial Institutions....what caused the GLOBAL Problems?
Well, these are KEY things people should know about. So, WATCH THE VIDEO! It WILL explain, simplistically/accurately...how this CRISIS came about. Believe it or not...it all started With THE AMERICAN CLINTON ADMINISTRATION. No denying it...It's the Dems/'S' They OPENED UP ALL the lower income groups to cheap credit/mortgages/etc. It 'SNOWBALLED' into the present World Wide Problem.

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' LINK for this educational VIDEO-Thanks/'S':

My Webpage

*It's a GREAT video (approximately 10-minutes long). It gets to the root of the problem as to WHO AND WHAT caused this economic collapse!
...If it's TOO Fast for you...just Pause/Unpause during the video. Thanks/'Sweeps' :rolleyes:

#2 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

And it wil be the tax payer who bails out the banks. In the early 90s' Nick Lesson was responsible for the collapse of the Barings bank, one of the oldest finacial institutions in the UK. He spent 6 years in a Thai jail and rightly so!

I wonder who will be held responsible for some of the bad decision making that has left the banking system in chaos. I'll tell ya, no one. :angry:

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

And it wil be the tax payer who bails out the banks. In the early 90s' Nick Lesson was responsible for the collapse of the Barings bank, one of the oldest finacial institutions in the UK. He spent 6 years in a Thai jail and rightly so!

I wonder who will be held responsible for some of the bad decision making that has left the banking system in chaos. I'll tell ya, no one. :angry:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group

Those who saw the video and know how might be able to retrieve a copy from the 'temporary internet items' folder - I often save youtube films from here...

note that this does not apply to people with Vista computers, as the temporary internet items folder is sandboxed and locked with user permission rights designed to prevent entry - MS say its to help keep pc's safe from viruses and the like, however I disagree. I think it probably is possible to break into this folder, but as I do not run Vista I am yet to work out how to do this.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:48 PM

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group
Those who saw the video and know how might be able to retrieve a copy from the 'temporary internet items' folder - I often save youtube films from here...

note that this does not apply to people with Vista computers, as the temporary internet items folder is sandboxed and locked with user permission rights designed to prevent entry - MS say its to help keep pc's safe from viruses and the like, however I disagree. I think it probably is possible to break into this folder, but as I do not run Vista I am yet to work out how to do this.

Simon

*Hmmmm-and the REAL reason this video was 'TAKEN DOWN'/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Retrieved this VIDEO, from my own sources. This was REALLY taken down by 'The Democratic Paty' GOONS...who viciously wanted to control and prevent this CONTENT from becoming available/well known by VOTERS. They have engaged in these practices all through this Election Process. Believe it/'S' :angry:

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

Well we thought that things were bad with the bailouts in 2008, but now the situation is getting apocalyptic. At least Ireland is in the Eurozone, as otherwise its money would be sinking in value faster than a lead balloon!

Whose next? The article also talks about Spain...

Maybe all the nations should club together and void the debts? And take punitive actions against bankers who 'make trouble' in revenge. The banks wont like it, but the people will.

edited highlights below - follow the link for the full article.

Simon

-----------------------------------

http://www.thisismon...mp;in_page_id=2

Irish meltdown sparks UK fear

By Simon Duke
1 October 2010, 8:25am

The economic crisis enveloping Europe escalated last night after Ireland warned it will need to spend billions more of taxpayers' money to shore up its crippled banking system.

On one of the grimmest days in recent Irish history, Dublin yesterday admitted that it could have to shell out more than €50bn (£43.4bn) to prevent a financial meltdown.

The eye-watering cost of purging Ireland's rotten financial system - equivalent to nearly £11,000 for every Irish citizen - is the legacy of a decade-long property boom which imploded spectacularly in 2007.

The Irish Central Bank yesterday stated that the final cost of rescuing the Anglo Irish Bank could hit €34bn (£29.6bn) after it made a welter of reckless loans to property developers during the boom years.

The latest estimate is much higher than the €20bn (£17.4bn) Dublin predicted just six months ago.

On top of that, the government is poised to take a stake of more than 90% in the nation's second largest lender, Allied Irish Bank, which needs an extra €3bn in capital this year.

Dublin's debt mountain is now expected to soar from 25% of output before the crisis to around 105% of output by 2012.

Edited by simple simon, 08 October 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

Well we thought that things were bad with the bailouts in 2008, but now the situation is getting apocalyptic. At least Ireland is in the Eurozone, as otherwise its money would be sinking in value faster than a lead ballon!

Whose next? The article also talks about Spain...

Maybe all the nations should club together and void the debts? And take punitive actions against bankers who 'make trouble' in revenge. The banks wont like it, but the people will.

edited highlights below - follow the link for the full article.

Simon

-----------------------------------

http://www.thisismon...mp;in_page_id=2

Irish meltdown sparks UK fear

By Simon Duke
1 October 2010, 8:25am

The economic crisis enveloping Europe escalated last night after Ireland warned it will need to spend billions more of taxpayers' money to shore up its crippled banking system.

On one of the grimmest days in recent Irish history, Dublin yesterday admitted that it could have to shell out more than €50bn (£43.4bn) to prevent a financial meltdown.

The eye-watering cost of purging Ireland's rotten financial system - equivalent to nearly £11,000 for every Irish citizen - is the legacy of a decade-long property boom which imploded spectacularly in 2007.

The Irish Central Bank yesterday stated that the final cost of rescuing the Anglo Irish Bank could hit €34bn (£29.6bn) after it made a welter of reckless loans to property developers during the boom years.

The latest estimate is much higher than the €20bn (£17.4bn) Dublin predicted just six months ago.

On top of that, the government is poised to take a stake of more than 90% in the nation's second largest lender, Allied Irish Bank, which needs an extra €3bn in capital this year.

Dublin's debt mountain is now expected to soar from 25% of output before the crisis to around 105% of output by 2012.

*Got that right of course Simon/All,
...We're WAITING for the COUP to start even way before the December BUDGET is due out. Much talk on the streets and among certain groups (Garda/Teachers/Medical/Etc.) about not just demonstrations...but REVOLUTION. Don't know what 'turn' THAT would take. Keep your ears to the ground/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

*Got that right of course Simon/All,
...We're WAITING for the COUP to start even way before the December BUDGET is due out. Much talk on the streets and among certain groups (Garda/Teachers/Medical/Etc.) about not just demonstrations...but REVOLUTION. Don't know what 'turn' THAT would take. Keep your ears to the ground/'S'

Just wait for our spending review... only a few weeks - and then revolution is likely here too!

Old Moore's Almanac for 2011 talks of energies similar to those of early 1980's, including the unexpected riots, economic woes, war overseas (Falklands) and more. IRA bombings come to mind.

I would prefer peaceful protest but its getting close to time for the worm to turn and people to kick off the yoke of the dark controllers. There's been much talk of bankers and bonuses recently. Maybe though the expected imminent crash will reduce those bonuses? - and see bankers jumping out of building windows?

I would not wish for a communist outcome, but with the looming financial situation and people hurting for it - whilst bank bonuses almost reach pre-crash levels - something must change. All governments should act in uni etcson and repudiate all debts - whilst giving legal protection to savings, pension funds (especially those of ordinary people). Bankers should be threatened with personal financial liability and even siezing of personal assets and making bankrupt (plus spouses too) if they try to block these reforms.

Maybe I am sounding utopian in what I say. So be it. To the bankers on £150k+ I say 'life is sometimes a bitch' and 'up yours'.

btw, I only hold bankers as being partially culpable for the present mess - if a known greedy group of people are given free reign to indulge they will. Therefore the regulators and politicians who created the conditions which enabled this mess should be held to account as well.

Do you remember the 1988 'big bang' in the financial markets? Maggie Thatcher was our 'dear leader' at the time.

Simon

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

I've been listening to the Waterman Files on Argusoog Radio. Its a little under 2 hours and about 55mb download (or you can listen by streaming).

www.argusoogradio.org/category/vrijdag/

Dr Waterman is looking at the previous webbot report and says a LOT of things 'beyond doom' which may be of interest. You need this link and then his show for 15th October.

I'm posting this here on this thread because of the economic implications...

Some of what was said is below...

Stuxnet (spelling?) virus / worm poised to take down part of power grid in the US, including some mid-sized cities.

Loss of money will see significant population shift / people wanting to relocate (especially in USA)

Debtors prisons (globally)

Food shortages cause northern hemisphere empire to collapse.

Melting ice results in remnants of previous civilisations to be discovered, military will be sent to investigate, info may not make it to mass media - but will be known by 'alternatives' (such as here)

Sun disease will affect US military first, then Japanese civilians, the US civilians, then Europeans... but I am not sure how this disease will manifest (symptoms, etc)

Obama is out of the USA during November 'tipping point' (8-11) but this is because he will be visiting the G20 and will actually be leaving America on the 5th and returning on the 14th.

Significant loss of money for the USA. (I wonder whether G20 meeting will see the dollar replaced as global reserve currency and then it will go belly-up on the global stage)

Mayan Calendar 7th day starts 3rd November

Ireland (Eire) in deep trouble

Something about a court case related to Arizona and the Federal Govt. over keeping illegal immigrants out of the state. I think that you / others from the USA will know far more about this than I do.

People of Europe flee to the mountains (why? tsunami affect low-lying coastal areas???)

The sun has an 86 day cycle of 'disease' with each cycle more violent then the one before... it seems that as we cross the Galactic Centre Line we are passing through a dust cloud (he mentioned iridium and what I think was irodium) and this forms a bubble around the sun which holds it in, and then when this bubble pops it does so powerfully and stored energies are released 'all at once'

Waterman also talks a lot about using short wave radio and more to communicate, and Bibles too, although they must be identical; he also talks about which radio frequencies to tune into but will only disclose info to those who contact him.

There is a LOT more, I was doing something else at the time and did not write everything down.

Simon

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

I've been listening to the Waterman Files on Argusoog Radio. Its a little under 2 hours and about 55mb download (or you can listen by streaming).

www.argusoogradio.org/category/vrijdag/

Dr Waterman is looking at the previous webbot report and says a LOT of things 'beyond doom' which may be of interest. You need this link and then his show for 15th October.

I'm posting this here on this thread because of the economic implications...

Some of what was said is below...

Stuxnet (spelling?) virus / worm poised to take down part of power grid in the US, including some mid-sized cities.

Loss of money will see significant population shift / people wanting to relocate (especially in USA)

Debtors prisons (globally)

Food shortages cause northern hemisphere empire to collapse.

Melting ice results in remnants of previous civilisations to be discovered, military will be sent to investigate, info may not make it to mass media - but will be known by 'alternatives' (such as here)

Sun disease will affect US military first, then Japanese civilians, the US civilians, then Europeans... but I am not sure how this disease will manifest (symptoms, etc)

Obama is out of the USA during November 'tipping point' (8-11) but this is because he will be visiting the G20 and will actually be leaving America on the 5th and returning on the 14th.

Significant loss of money for the USA. (I wonder whether G20 meeting will see the dollar replaced as global reserve currency and then it will go belly-up on the global stage)

Mayan Calendar 7th day starts 3rd November

Ireland (Eire) in deep trouble

Something about a court case related to Arizona and the Federal Govt. over keeping illegal immigrants out of the state. I think that you / others from the USA will know far more about this than I do.

People of Europe flee to the mountains (why? tsunami affect low-lying coastal areas???)

The sun has an 86 day cycle of 'disease' with each cycle more violent then the one before... it seems that as we cross the Galactic Centre Line we are passing through a dust cloud (he mentioned iridium and what I think was irodium) and this forms a bubble around the sun which holds it in, and then when this bubble pops it does so powerfully and stored energies are released 'all at once'

Waterman also talks a lot about using short wave radio and more to communicate, and Bibles too, although they must be identical; he also talks about which radio frequencies to tune into but will only disclose info to those who contact him.

There is a LOT more, I was doing something else at the time and did not write everything down.

Simon

*Good golly miss Molly Simon,
...Doom doom doom...HMMMM,
As for 'Sun Disease'...maybe that's why there are Giant PLANET SIZED UFO's orbiting the SUN 'right now'. Think they are helping? Check the Link below...and have a look at them, might take away some of the 'Gloom' and give some hope huh?/'S'

Visit My Website

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

*Good golly miss Molly Simon,
...Doom doom doom...HMMMM,
As for 'Sun Disease'...maybe that's why there are Giant PLANET SIZED UFO's orbiting the SUN 'right now'. Think they are helping? Check the Link below...and have a look at them, might take away some of the 'Gloom' and give some hope huh?/'S'

Visit My Website

Either that or they are Ashtar Command's larder ships come to evacuate humankind (and 'serve mankind').

SImon

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:48 PM

Either that or they are Ashtar Command's larder ships come to evacuate humankind (and 'serve mankind').

SImon

*Erm,
...Was able to get a copy of that Culinary book. Not to my liking. Maybe they are tasty though/'S'

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

*Erm,
...Was able to get a copy of that Culinary book. Not to my liking. Maybe they are tasty though/'S'

Oh, erm, I'm surprised you understood the recipies, as surely they were in 'their' language?

Or do you speak that language too????

Simon

:rolleyes:

Edited by simple simon, 19 October 2010 - 06:59 PM.

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:06 PM

Cascadia quake alert.

Mary MC often posts her predictive dream messages on the relevant Earthboppin board, and even though interpretation is sometimes a challenge very often she is right too!

For sometime she dreamt of a solder looking out towards the Gulf Of Mexico warning of an approaching storm, with ‘something strange’ visible in the distance (looked a bit like a rising / setting sun but turned out to be an oil well on fire) and now she has had a dream with the word ‘Cascadia’ on what looks like a road name sign and was told to remember the sign because where it is now it will not be for much longer.

The Cascadia fault line is under the sea and runs from Victoria Island BC, Canada to northern California.

Mary’s dream suggests that its about to experience some sort of slippage, which could send a tsunami towards heavily populated coastlines and several major cities, including Vancouver BC, Seattle, Oregon...

When?

Now thats’ a good question. Alas we have not been given a timeframe, however it seems safe to assume that Mary would not have been given the warning if it was not going to happen ‘fairly soon’.

A possible clue comes from the webbots and the talk of something ‘very major’ between 8-11 November, but now that we know that Obama will be at a G20 meeting in South Korea during this timeframe its more likely that the events for these dates will be economic – such as the G20 replacing the US Dollar as global reserve currency and then the money falling in value even faster than a dropped stone. But is always possible that events geophysical could occur around or even before those dates. According to Patrick Geryl (who predicted the early August sun event which NASA still does not know how to classify) the next sun event is due towards the end of October, and this could trigger geophysical events.

This link leads to the page at Earthboppin,

http://earthboppin.n...ages/13270.html

This link leads to more information about the faultline.

http://en.wikipedia....subduction_zone

Stay safe everyone,

Simon

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

Oh, erm, I'm surprised you understood the recipies, as surely they were in 'their' language?

Or do you speak that language too????

Simon

:rolleyes:

*One would have thought so Simon,
...However the 'book' WAS IN English. They just don't care, because observing 'The Planet Earth' they have probably noticed that NO ONE reads the English anyway...even in important 'Treaties'/laws/or 'BILLS' before they become laws.
The most recent TEST of their theory was 'The Lisbon Treaty'...which no one evidently READ. It was SOLD to/by the Elites to governments, and to the Irish Electorate, by Bullying and 'FEAR'.
So, it's no surprise today that the EU Government itself has now proposed a PAN EU VAT to gain money to support 'their government' in Brussels. This possibility WAS in the Lisbon Treaty Proposal as well...which no one bothered to read.
Thankfully, there is a rebellion by the UK, France, AND Germany against any such EURO WIDE VAT TAX. Hmmm...we'll see. More power to the French trade unions in their war with their government over retirement age. I mean...who wants to wait until they are 62 to retire. Let's make it 32. I mean I mean. Lots of 'Nuttyness' in all this. Laugh while we can huh?/'S'

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

*One would have thought so Simon,
...However the 'book' WAS IN English. They just don't care, because observing 'The Planet Earth' they have probably noticed that NO ONE reads the English anyway...even in important 'Treaties'/laws/or 'BILLS' before they become laws.
The most recent TEST of their theory was 'The Lisbon Treaty'...which no one evidently READ. It was SOLD to/by the Elites to governments, and to the Irish Electorate, by Bullying and 'FEAR'.
So, it's no surprise today that the EU Government itself has now proposed a PAN EU VAT to gain money to support 'their government' in Brussels. This possibility WAS in the Lisbon Treaty Proposal as well...which no one bothered to read.
Thankfully, there is a rebellion by the UK, France, AND Germany against any such EURO WIDE VAT TAX. Hmmm...we'll see. More power to the French trade unions in their war with their government over retirement age. I mean...who wants to wait until they are 62 to retire. Let's make it 32. I mean I mean. Lots of 'Nuttyness' in all this. Laugh while we can huh?/'S'

*Time for a 'review'/of HOW WE GOT THIS WAY-GLOBAL DEBT/ETC./'S'

We now stand at the edge of the global financial abyss of a ‘Great Global Debt Depression,’ where nations, mired in extreme debt, are beginning to implement ‘fiscal austerity’ measures to reduce their deficits, which will ultimately result in systematic global social genocide, as the middle classes vanish and the social foundations upon which our nations rest are swept away. How did we get here? Who brought us here? Where is this road leading? These are questions I will briefly attempt to answer.

At the heart of the global political economy is the central banking system. Central banks are responsible for printing a nation’s currency and setting interest rates, thus determining the value of the currency. This should no doubt be the prerogative of a national government, however, central banks are of a particularly deceptive nature, in which while being imbued with governmental authority, they are in fact privately owned by the world’s major global banks, and are thus profit-seeking institutions. How do central banks make a profit? The answer is simple: how do all banks make a profit? Interest on debt. Loans are made, interest rates are set, and profits are made. It is a system of debt, imperial economics at its finest.

In the United States, President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, creating the Federal Reserve System, with the Board located in Washington, appointed by the President, but where true power rested in the 12 regional banks, most notably among them, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The regional Fed banks were private banks, owned in shares by the major banks in each region, which elected the board members to represent them, and who would then share power with the Federal Reserve Board in Washington.

In the early 1920s, the Council on Foreign Relations was formed in the United States as the premier foreign policy think tank, dominated by powerful banking interests. In 1930, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) was created to manage German reparations payments, but it also had another role, which was much less known, but much more significant. It was to act as a “coordinator of the operations of central banks around the world.” Essentially, it is the central bank for the world’s central banks, whose operations are kept ‘strictly confidential.’ As historian Carroll Quigley wrote:

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations."

In 1954, the Bilderberg Group was formed as a secretive global think tank, comprising intellectual, financial, corporate, political, military and media elites from Western Europe and North America, with prominent bankers such as David Rockefeller, as well as European royalty, such as the Dutch royal family, who are the largest shareholders in Royal Dutch Shell, whose CEO attends every meeting. This group of roughly 130 elites meets every year in secret to discuss and debate global affairs, and to set general goals and undertake broad agendas at various meetings. The group was initially formed to promote European integration. The 1956 meeting discussed European integration and a common currency. In fact, the current Chairman of the Bilderberg Group told European media last year that the euro was debated at the Bilderberg Group.

In 1973, David Rockefeller, Chairman and CEO of Chase Manhattan Bank, Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and a member of the Steering Committee of the Blderberg Group, formed the Trilateral Commission with CFR academic Zbigniew Brzezinski. That same year, the oil price shocks created a wealth of oil money, which was discussed at that years Bilderberg meeting 5 months prior to the oil shocks, and the money was funneled through western banks, which loaned it to ‘third world’ nations desperately in need of loans to finance industrialization.

When Jimmy Carter became President in 1977, he appointed over two dozen members of the Trilateral Commission into his cabinet, including himself, and of course, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was his National Security Adviser. In 1979, Carter appointed David Rockefeller’s former aide and friend, Paul Volcker, who had held various positions at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the U.S. Treasury Department, and who also happened to be a member of the Trilateral Commission, as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. When another oil shock took place in 1979, Volcker decided to raise interest rates from 2% in the late 70s, to 18% in the early 80s. The effect this had was that the countries of the developing world suddenly had to pay enormous interest on their loans, and in 1982, Mexico announced it could no longer afford to pay its interest, and it defaulted on its debt, which set off the 1980s debt crisis – collapsing nations in debt across Latin America, Africa and parts of Asia.

It was the IMF and the World Bank came to the ‘assistance’ of the Third World with their ‘structural adjustment programs’, which forced countries seeking assistance to privatize all state owned industries and resources, devalue their currencies, liberalize their economies, dismantle health, education and social services; ultimately resulting in the re-colonization of the ‘Third World’ as Western corporations and banks bought all their assets and resources, and ultimately created the conditions of social genocide, with the spread of mass poverty, and the emergence of corrupt national elites who were subservient to the interests of Western elites. The people in these nations would protest, riot and rebel, and the states would clamp down with the police and military.

In the West, corporations and banks saw rapid, record-breaking profits. This was the era in which the term ‘globalization’ emerged. While profits soared, wages for people in the West did not. Thus, to consume in an economy in which prices were rising, people had to go into debt. This is why this era marked the rise of credit cards fueling consumption, and the middle class became a class based entirely on debt.

In the 1990s, the ‘new world order’ was born, with America ruling the global economy, free trade agreements began integrating regional and global markets for the benefit of global banks and corporations, and speculation dominated the economy.

The global economic crisis arose as a result of decades of global imperialism – known recently as ‘globalization’ – and the reckless growth of– speculation, derivatives and an explosion of debt. As the economic crisis spread, nations of the world, particularly the United States, bailed out the major banks (which should have been made to fail and crumble under their own corruption and greed), and now the West has essentially privatized profits for the banks, and socialized the risk. In other words, the nations bought the debt from the banks, and now the people have to pay for it. The people, however, are immersed in their own personal debt to such degrees that today, the average Canadian is $39,000 in debt, and students are graduating into a jobless market with tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars of student debt that they will never repay. Hence, we are now faced with a global debt crisis.

To manage the economic crisis, the G20 was established as the major international forum for cooperation among the 20 major economies of the world, including the major developing – or emerging – economies, such as India, Brazil, South Africa and China. At the onset of the financial crisis, China and Russia’s central banks began calling for the establishment of a global currency to replace the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency. This proposal was backed by the UN and the IMF. It should be noted, however, that the Chinese and Russian central banks cooperate with the Western central banks through the Bank for International Settlements – which the President of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, recently said was the principle forum for “governance of central bank cooperation” and that the G20 is “the prime group for global economic governance.” In 2009, the IMF stated that the BIS “is the central and the oldest focal point for coordination of global governance arrangements.” The President of the European Union, appointed to the position after attending a Bilderberg meeting, declared 2009 as the “first year of global governance.” The 2009 Bilderberg meeting reported on the desire to create a global treasury, or global central bank, to manage the world economy. In 2009, prior to the Bilderberg meeting in fact, the G20 set in motion plans to make the IMF a global central bank of sorts, issuing and even printing its own currency – called Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) – which is valued against a basket of currencies. In May of 2010, the IMF Managing Director stated that “crisis is an opportunity,” and while Special Drawing Rights are a step in the right direction, ultimately what is needed is “a new global currency issued by a global central bank, with robust governance and institutional features.” Thus, we see the emergence of a process towards the formation of a global central bank and a global currency, totally unaccountable to any nation or people, and totally controlled by global banking interests.

In 2010, Greece was plunged into a debt crisis, a crisis which is now spreading across Europe, to the U.K. and eventually to Japan and the United States. If we look at Greece, we see the nature of the global debt crisis. The debt is owed to major European and American banks. To pay the interest on the debt, Greece had to get a loan from the European Central Bank and the IMF, which forced the country to impose ‘fiscal austerity’ measures as a condition for the loans, pressuring Greece to commit social genocide. Meanwhile, the major banks of America and Europe speculate against the Greek debt, further plunging the country into economic and social crisis. The loan is granted, to pay the interest, yet simply has the effect of adding to the overall debt, as a new loan is new debt. Thus, Greece is caught in the same debt trap that re-colonized the Third World.

At the recent G20 meeting in Toronto, the major nations of the world agreed to impose fiscal austerity – or in other words, commit social genocide – within their nations, in a veritable global structural adjustment program. So now we will see the beginnings of the Great Global Debt Depression, in which major western and global nations cut social spending, create mass unemployment by dismantling health, education, and social services. Further, state infrastructure – such as roads, bridges, airports, ports, railways, prisons, hospitals, electric transmission lines and water – will be privatized, so that global corporations and banks will own the entirely of national assets. Simultaneously, of course, taxes will be raised dramatically to levels never before seen. The BIS said that interest rates should rise at the same time, meaning that interest payments on debt will dramatically increase at both the national and individual level, forcing governments to turn to the IMF for loans – likely in the form of its new global reserve currency – to simply pay the interest, and will thus be absorbing more debt. Simultaneously, of course, the middle class will in effect have its debts called in, and since the middle class exists only as an illusion, the illusion will vanish.

Already, towns, cities, and states across America are resorting to drastic actions to reduce their debts, such as closing fire stations, scaling back trash collection, turning off street lights, ending bus services and public transportation, cutting back on library hours or closing them altogether, school districts cutting down the school day, week or year. Simultaneously, this is occurring with a dramatic increase in the rate of privatizations or “public-private partnerships” in which even libraries are being privatized.

No wonder then, that this month, the Managing Director of the IMF warned that America and Europe, in the midst of the worst jobs crisis since the Great Depression, face an “explosion of social unrest.” Just yesterday, Europe experienced a wave of mass protests and social unrest in opposition to ‘austerity measures’, with a general strike in Spain involving millions of people, and a march on the EU headquarters in Brussels of nearly 100,000 people. As social unrest spreads, governments will likely react – as we saw in the case of the G20 in Toronto – with oppressive police state measures. Here, we see the true relevance of the emergence of ‘Homeland Security States’, designed not to protect people from terrorists, but to protect the powerful from the people.

So while things have never seemed quite so bleak, there is a dim and growing beacon of hope, in what Zbigniew Brzezinski has termed as the greatest threat to elite interests everywhere – the ‘global political awakening’. The global political awakening is representative of the fact that for the first time in all of human history, mankind is politically awakened and stirring, activated and aware, and that generally – as Zbigniew Brzezinski explains – generally is aware of global inequalities, exploitation, and disrespect. This awakening is largely the result of the information revolution – thus revealing the contradictory nature of the globalization project – as while it globalizes power and oppression, so too does it globalize awareness and opposition. This awakening is the greatest threat to entrenched elite interests everywhere. The awakening, while having taken root in the global south – already long subjected to exploitation and devastation – is now stirring in the west, and will grow as the economy crumbles. As the middle classes realize their consumption was an illusion of wealth, they will seek answers and demand true change, not the Wall Street packaged ‘brand-name’ change of Obama Inc., but true, inspired, and empowering change.

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:27 PM

What I think most people would support would be a Pan-European (or even better, global) supertax specially aimed at bankers, with a special higher rate on earnings of greater than £100,000 pa plus a reverse sliding scale of taxation on the banks themselves which means that the fewer people they fire and the more money they loan (and other things which benefit people) the lower the tax on their profits

This must be done globally, to make it unattactive for bankers to relocate from London to Frankfurt, Geneva, New York, Sydney, etc.

----------

I've also been listening to Dr Waterman's radio show from 22nd October 2010 which is looks at the latest webbot report.

It seems that the demise of the Dollar is virtually certain.

Included in the other things he says is that Britain is spending £millions on quake preparation (and asks what the various officials know that they aren't telling), that the media owners will not allow the reporting of the car bombs which kill top bankers, climate change becomes much more pronounced as from Wednesday 27th October - which as it happens is the date that a 'solar event' is expected, and much more.

Doom, more doom and even some gloom.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 23 October 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

more...

Get your cash out the banks 'now', as the bank holidays begin before the US elections.

Start buying food, etc...

On Sunday evening I made written notes and once they've been copied to the pc I'll share here. Hopefully this will be done by Tuesday.

Simon

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:22 AM

more...

Get your cash out the banks 'now', as the bank holidays begin before the US elections.

Start buying food, etc...

On Sunday evening I made written notes and once they've been copied to the pc I'll share here. Hopefully this will be done by Tuesday.

Simon

*OK Simon,
...Good on you...would CERTAINLY like to here about this 'Banking Crisis'/take your money out. Thanks/'S'

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

*OK Simon,
...Good on you...would CERTAINLY like to here about this 'Banking Crisis'/take your money out. Thanks/'S'

Well Sweeps, I *would* take all my money out but after many months of being in the dole the question has to be asked 'what money'? BUT,,, for those who have money in the bank, and items in safe deposit boxes (especially jewellery / other things of value which you would not like seizing and confiscating to pay off the nation's / the bank's debts) so GET IT OUT NOW!

Simon

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:04 PM

More webbot data...

hmmm

Simon

whats coming will be 10-1000 times bigger than 911, so since 9/11 killed about 3,000 so this time 30,000 - 30 million people involved.

There will be a planetary crisis over paper debt - a derivatives crash is the start of it - this will change how the world works. For many people the death of the dollar will be a severe shock, catching them offguard and destroying their lives. Lots of banks go bust.

Criminal investigations of banks and politicians starts November - expect some murders of people who it is deemed 'need silencing'.

The full extent of the woes in the international monetary system, may not be allowed to be reported in the (mainstream) media because the bosses (TPTB) dont want the info known.

As the chit chat already suggests, people will be being laid off in droves - industries such as advertising, printing, media, packaging (wot no goods being sent anywhere??) and much more. A few years ago I heard it predicted that one of the major nationwide department store chains will go bust (a name well known to Americans)

starting 27th October (may be more pronounced from November onwards) solar system events will impact the earth and all of humanity. floods, tsunami. food shortage (even if produced cannot be transported to places where people are hungry), and much more

Changes will continue as far as (if not beyond) time period webbot report looks at - affecting many surface transport modes, both land and sea, and as a consequence impacting food distribution too. Waterman also used the expression 'snow in June' but this is nothing new / its happened before - not just from the middle ages (when it killed crops and caused hfood shortages) but even in my own living memory - for instance some years ago when early morning snow fell in central London on the day that the cricket season started (a popular 'warm weather' ball game typically played in Britain and many of its former colonies)

Apparently the UK is spending money training civil defence people on earthquake rescue, etc - yet in 1000 years only 8 people died here from quakes - my thoughts turn to the (hopefull) possibility of training 'search and rescue' teams for sending to disasters overseas...

But alas Waterman did say that he saw a mention of weather related events causing devastation to British and French coastal regions - which I wonder if could be tsunamic in nature and tie-in with other predictions relating to events in the Atlantic Ocean???? Zetans talk of land rising causing many Atlantic Ocean coastlands to be swamped by large tsunamis.

some earthchanges (quakes, etc) are not natural in origin - instead caused by scaler & hyperdimensional weaponry and these may also cause electrical meltdowns.

New land 90 deg east of Southern Indian Ocean.

Russia flooding - dam break after 3 years of rain in a week! (Geez!) This could tie in with a prophecy once made by the Boriska boy about floods in Russia.

Water vapour in the sky becomes visibly dense - my thoughts, could this be the re-creating of the firmament, as some channelled sources talk about??? (unsure / looking for comment)