• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#261 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:25 AM

Dr Salla's Exopolitics website has a story which in addition to very clearly explaining the identities of the major players behind the situation in which Greece finds itself (the ECB, the Troika, etc) and why the global banking system wants austerity it goes on to suggest that the financial situation could cause the secret European Space Fleet to be revealed...

my understanding of what is said is that its because in an effort to cut spending to the absolute minimum so every cent of expenditure will be investigated and have to be justified - or the funding will be stopped - and when the black budgets which fund things such as the space fleets and bases elsewhere in the solar system are found so they will be investigated too.

http://exopolitics.o...-space-program/

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#262 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:43 PM

Greece seems to be getting its bailout, although not without much pain and controversy.

The Prime Minister has actually gone against the public's wishes in agreeing to a €86bn bailout that will require further austerity and many members of his political party refused to support the government when the bailout was voted upon in the Greek Parliament.

Whilst this was happening there was a small scale riot outside the Parliament building.

Despite being involved in its funding the IMF was not happy with the bailout, because it wanted to see more debts written off. But the Germans refused to agree to this. The IMF said that the Greek debts were "highly unsustainable" and urged debt relief on a scale "well beyond what has been under consideration to date".

Whilst the bailout process continues it seems that a €7bn bridging loan will be made to Greece - so that it can make scheduled repayments.

I saw somewhere that the bailout is only until mid - August. But it could be that they were referring to the bridging loan, with the bailout expected to be finalised and allow the bridging loan to be repaid in August.

"We Shall See", as the saying goes.

Simon

#263 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Greek banks have reopened, Greece has made its scheduled repayments, on the surface all seems hunky-dory.

But, people can still only withdraw 60 Euros a day (albeit in one go rather than on a daily basis), there are allegations of death threats towards close family members of the Greek decision makers and some pundits expect rioting on the streets.

So, who knows, later this year / at some stage next year there will be a revolution and a Grexit???

Simon

#264 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:27 PM

On Thursday 20th August 2015, Greece received the first €13bn tranche of the €86bn three year bailout, which allowed it to repay a €3.2bn debt to the European Central Bank and avoid a messy default.

Then the Greek Prime Minister made a shock announcement that he was resigning and calling a general election, which will probably be in September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-34007859

Simon

ps: I have seen channelled messages which talk about it now being time for prosperity funds and other things to become manifest. I'll believe it when I am debt-free and there is still oodles of money in my bank account! I am hopeful

BUT

Despite the bailout message above, changes are afoot.

A British newspaper has published an article suggesting that the people who may takeover in Greece (pending the general election) want to cancel the bail-out and take Greece out of the Eurozone. Hmm!!! We will know more later this week!

http://www.express.c...turn-to-drachma

Also, with just about every stock market planetwide in freefall (caused by China devaluaing its currency and fear that their economy is on the rocks too) so a former advisor to a British Prime minister has made the most astonishing suggestion. Yes I know that alt news people have been saying this, and more, but not someone in his position.

This is the headline...

Gordon Brown's ex-adviser says panic-buy BOTTLED WATER and TINNED GOODS over China crisis

http://www.express.c...k-monday-crisis

I mentioned this at home this evening and the response was that he's mad. In other words, his advice will be ignored.

Simon