• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

BENGHAZI POLITICAL COVERUP NOW A ‘FACT’

ISLAMIC MILITANT ATTACK/MURDERS/LIES/AND COVER UP

-Obama/Hillary/Trampled on the American Spirit for political gain-

Posted Image

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Except for the persistence on the part of a ‘VERY FEW’...for the truth (Judicial Watch/Fox News/SOME others), this POLITICAL CULTURE Lying and the ‘Criminal Mainstream Media’ in bed with the LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE anti-Constitution Radicals....would never have surfaced...for the sake of History/Citizenship...and now made available to cast without doubt the ‘DICTATORSHIP’ taking place in America.

The following is the ‘MAIN POINT’, and why OBAMA is branded in this same sense whenever he speaks on TV or otherwise...as ‘The Liar And Chief’;

‘Now we know the Obama White House’s chief concern about the Benghazi attack was making sure that President Obama looked good’... said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. ‘And these documents undermine the Obama administration’s narrative that it thought the Benghazi attack had something to do with protests or an Internet video. Given the explosive material in these documents, it is no surprise that we had to go to federal court to pry them loose from the Obama State Department’.

Bill O’Reilly gives his report/Fox News Video

http://video.foxnews...v=3525744428001

Bill's next day report/'Talking Points' address...with Gen. Robert Lovell

-No one asked for ANY Military Assistance to save the Ambassador/others-

http://video.foxnews...v=3528637652001

**THE ‘Smoking Gun’ E-mail AND MANY MORE, obtained from a Freedom Of Information-FOI request cum SUIT which makes it clear that the White House falsified the Benghazi ATTACK to the American People;

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that on April 18, 2014, it obtained 41 new Benghazi-related State Department documents. They include a newly declassified email showing then-White House Deputy Strategic Communications Adviser Ben Rhodes and other Obama administration public relations officials attempting to orchestrate a campaign to “reinforce” President Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being “rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy.” Other documents show that State Department officials initially described the incident as an “attack” and a possible kidnap attempt.

The documents were released Friday as result of a June 21, 2013, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the Department of State (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-00951)) to gain access to documents about the controversial talking points used by then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice for a series of appearances on television Sunday news programs on September 16, 2012. Judicial Watch had been seeking these documents since October 18, 2012.

The Rhodes email was sent on sent on Friday, September 14, 2012, at 8:09 p.m. with the subject line: “RE: PREP CALL with Susan, Saturday at 4:00 pm ET.” The documents show that the “prep” was for Amb. Rice’s Sunday news show appearances to discuss the Benghazi attack.

***The document pointedly sets out the ‘stance’ which Susan Rice...the U.S.A.’s UN Ambassador...was to take in talking to 5 TV Station interviews...AND lists as a “Goal”: “To underscore that these protests are rooted in and Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.”

SO DAMMING:

The Rhodes communications strategy email also instructs recipients to portray Obama as “steady and statesmanlike” throughout the crisis. Another of the “Goals” of the PR offensive, Rhodes says, is “[T]o reinforce the President and Administration’s strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.” He later includes as a PR “Top-line” talking point:

I think that people have come to trust that President Obama provides leadership that is steady and statesmanlike. There are always going to be challenges that emerge around the world, and time and again, he has shown that we can meet them.

In the days following the Knopf email, Rice appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News and CNN still claiming the assaults occurred “spontaneously” in response to the “hateful video.” On Sunday, September 16 Rice told CBS’s “Face the Nation:

But based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy–sparked by this hateful video.

The Judicial Watch documents confirm that CIA talking points, that were prepared for Congress and may have been used by Rice on “Face the Nation” and four additional Sunday talk shows on September 16, had been heavily edited by then-CIA deputy director Mike Morell. According to one email:

The first draft apparently seemed unsuitable….because they seemed to encourage the reader to infer incorrectly that the CIA had warned about a specific attack on our embassy. On the SVTS, Morell noted that these points were not good and he had taken a heavy hand to editing them. He noted that he would be happy to work with [then deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton] Jake Sullivan and Rhodes to develop appropriate talking points.

AND NOW WE ALSO LEARN....TIME FOR TRIALS AND IMPEACHMENT

2 Classified Documents Leaked By Egyptian Security Implicate Obama, Clintons In Aiding And Abetting Terrorists:

Posted Image

via Red Flag News

Obtained by Arabic-speaking former Palestinian Liberation Organization-member Walid Shoebat and posted Thursday on his website, the two leaked documents provide evidence Egyptian security forces have monitored the movements and activities of Obama’s half-brother, Malik Obama, and his Islamic Dawa Organization, or IDO.

The security forces also have kept an eye on the dealings with the Muslim Brotherhood of Essam El-Haddad, the father of Gehad El-Haddad, a senior adviser to the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States and a former employee of the William J. Clinton Foundation.
Shoebat referenced the publication of the leaked documents in Arabic by the Al-Masry Network in Egypt as evidence Malik Obama’s organization is the main sponsor of the effort to Islamize the Nuba area, Aswan and Luxor.

So...this is ‘GREAT’ Bad news for the Clinton campaign. Obama has aided terrorists all over the Middle- East. People thought Tea Partiers were crazy when they said Obama would support terrorists but oddly enough, that’s just what he has done. Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iran...Probably more than we know I’m sure.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

KNOW THE ‘HISTORY’ OF THE WHITE HOUSE LIES ON BENGHAZI

-The U.S. House is now moving to hold Barack Obama accountable for the ‘cover-up’ surrounding the attack in Benghazi-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Yep, right here on this Reply/Page/Topic on the LIES to the American/World’s People...learn all about it. Just CLICK on the LINKS and ‘take it in’, how you have all been USED and Lied to by both the ‘so called’ President-Obama/his then Secretary of State ‘Hillary’ Clinton, and his Flunkies/Pimps/...including the MEDIA. KNOW THAT you have purposely been DECEIVED...for pure Political reasons, and your ‘Need to know the Truth’ RUN OVER by the people YOU Elected. Shame on all of you Dumbed down Americans...putting your trust in this immoral group/’S’

**House declares war on Benghazi cover-up… Select committee to investigate White House

Posted Image

*NOW-CLICK on the Links below & know how we have all been VIOLATED;

http://video.foxnews...v=3531961579001

http://video.foxnews...v=3531874103001

ps-PLEASE check out the next Link below...and also see the other LINKS off to the right, which tell more of this explosive story...that effects our very liberty, and what our patriots have been trying to expose and tell all Americans right along. They, until now, were crying alone in the Wilderness. Time to WAKE UP and take ACTION against those who would tear down the Republic/’S’

http://www.wnd.com/2...up-on-benghazi/

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...OK, it's FINALLY happened. The 'Impeach' word is being used, and on an American TOP News Channel by a Top Show Host. SHE is also a JUDGE. So, folks 'Cats out of the bag'...with a major News organization calling for OBAMA'S Impeachment 'On Air'...for a variety of 'Political Lies for gains' he used instead of discharging the job he was elected for.
Have a good watch and listen...and review all the previous pages in the TOPIC as well please/'S'

*CLICK BELOW FOR THIS VIDEO...THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED:

http://therightscoop...ur-impeachment/

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well folks, I did tell you 'The Party Was Only Getting Started'. NOW, yet again, Judge Jeanie...has called for the Impeachment of OBAMA. This time is all about his realease of TALIBAN Leaders, 5 of them, for 1 U.S.Army DESERTER...or is he also A Traitor/Collaborator?? We will MOST probably do a 'follow up' on this whole issue.
The problem with 'impeachment' however, is that 'we' can't impeach someone who was never a 'legitimate' in the Oval Office in the first place. He's not American, and the Democratic Party never 'Vetted him'. Kid you not...and on their heads be it...WHEN 'The Constitutional Crisis' unfolds under all this/'S'

+ CONGRESSIONAL PROBE INTO 'BERGDAHL' Swap DEAL:

http://video.foxnews...v=3611160727001

Judge Jeanine Smoking SPICY HOT ➡ Nukes Obamas Taliban 5 Release ➡ Demand IMPEACHMENT!

Posted Image

Well have a watch/listen below to the VIDEO LINK...short but pungent;

http://www.youtube.c...eZatgcXkzo#t=57

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE;
...Judge Jeanie isn't the ONLY Judge (check the last Repy) calling for OBAMA'S 'Trial'. Judge Napolitano, a great constitutional Judge/Lawyer says 'OUTRIGHT'...Obama should go to JAIL for 'Aiding/Abetting/ And giving Comfort' basically to the ENEMY. You'll simply HAVE TO watch/listen to the VIDEO below. Your comments and opinions welcome/'S'

http://www.youtube.c...5-FhILNQQ#t=116

Posted Image

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE;
...Judge Jeanie speaks for many Americans as she 'looks at' the FECKLESS foreign policy blunders and 'dumb understandings'...which OBAMA'S inexperience and politicizing brings to a 'Liberal Progressive' drive to undermine what WAS an American Exceptionalism. It can be summed up best, I believe, by asserting...from his non-American background...that Obama has a Black Chip On His Shoulder, hates 'Whites', and American Values. I do so declare, that IS what his policies are based on. Time to re-assert...and 'TAKE HIM DOWN'/'S'

'Be VERY afraid'/folks

Posted Image

*CLICK on Judge Jeanie's latest analysis of Obama's behavior...LINK:

http://www.youtube.c...IHII2hQws#t=196

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Iraqi insurgents (ISIS) capture fourth town since Friday

Posted Image

scene from the video apparently showing Isis executing Iraqi soldiers

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...WHO/WHAT IS 'ISIS'? Well people should have their ears to the ground on this one, but I mostly assume that the 'SHEEPLE' don't give a dam and don't know anyway. Am I 'mocking' the 'Dumbed Down'? You can bet your sweet patootie on that. Imagine, U.S. Intel 'were caught off guard' by the sudden surge by ISIS in Iraq? Nonsense...they simply ignored it, or OBAMA did...which IS endlessly his Forte and intention.

**THE 'RT' Site...says it BEST;
The US is attempting to ferment a sectarian civil war throughout the Middle East and it is achieving it very effectively. The support for ISIS from Saudi Arabia, the fighting now between the ISIS and the Maliki government – this is exactly what the US wants. It wants no stable force in the Middle East, no opposition, no basis for anything that could become a stable economy, exporting oil and competing with the US on the world markets. This is the US getting exactly what it wants.

Start, I suppose, by CLICKING on the LINK nicely provided below-from Fox News- at least what 'THEY' are willing to tell you with a SHORT Video.
Next try and remember(?)...I do know people have NO CLUE, where ISIS came from. 'THEY' were Established/'set up'/trained by the U.S. of A. folks...In Jordan, and THEN released into SYRIA as fanatic fighters to overthrow (yep you guessed it...regime change again) the 'ASSAD' Government of 'A stable' Nation. Well, I mean...it is an enemy of Israel...so the U.S. had every Reason (?) to INVADE it.

So, if YOU really think about the so called Syrian 'Civil War'...IT ISN'T a 'civil war'...it's an INVASION by U.S. sponsered Forces...who by the way...used Chemical Weapons against the Syrian populace. Now...the U.S. is CAUGHT trying to distance themself from these 'TERRORISTS' which they created, and of course OBAMA is indecisive and 'feckless' as is usual in his Foreign Policy flubs.

Nevermind folks...he's sent Sec. Of State John Kerry to Bagdad to HELP(!!?)...and about 300 special forces...which 'will not be fighting'. Probably they are there to guard 'KERRY' and help evacuate the American Embassy...many of the Staff are already in transit 'HOME'.

*CLICK now on the LINK from FOX NEWS and at least try and 'Wake Up':

http://video.foxnews...v=3634401122001

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE FROM 'FOX NEWS' BELOW:

Sunni Muslim insurgents in Iraq captured their fourth town in a little more than 24 hours late Saturday, hours before U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in the Middle East to try to shore up Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's faltering government.

Iraqi officials told the Associated Press that the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) captured the town of Rutba in the western province of Anbar, about 90 miles east of Iraq's border with Jordan. However, AP reported that residents were trying to negotiate with the militants to leave due to the presence of an army unit that threatened to begin shelling.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

Rutba is the fourth Anbar town to fall to ISIS fighters and allied Sunni militants since Friday, dealing a serious blow to Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's government.

The other three are Qaim, Rawah and Anah, as well as a border crossing with Syria. The towns are the first territory seized in the predominantly Sunni province west of Baghdad since ISIS overran the city of Fallujah and parts of the provincial capital of Ramadi earlier this year.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

If Isis get anywhere near the holy sites of the other Islamic faction (I never remember who is Sunni and who is Shia) then the speculation I've seen is that the people for whom those sites are holy will march in to defend the sites and blood will flow like water

I suppose that heaven will have enough virgins for all the martyrs that will be losing their lives in the resulting shoot-out.

I detest the way in which these religious fundementalists see killing anyone who has different points of view as desirable. If they love death so much then they should show everyone by volunteering... and leave those of us who prefer life to live in peace.

We all have the same divinity, are all bothers and sisters, and should all live together in peace. The fighting is being instigated by entities who wish humans harm...

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

ISIS in Iraq stinks of CIA/NATO Irregular War Involvement

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Laudable 'Idealism' Simon, but there is NO 'brotherhood' Mindset with Jihadists. This below from the RT Site...though Edited/Summarized by myself...without diluting content or intent. Thanks/'S'

FINALLY the 'Details' are leaking out. It's now more than suggested (i.e. Backed by Investigative FACTS) that ISIS and the major military ‘surge’ in Iraq - and less so in neighboring Syria - is being shaped and controlled out of Langley, Virginia, and other CIA and Pentagon outposts as the next stage in spreading chaos in the world’s second-largest oil state, Iraq, as well as weakening the recent Syrian stabilization efforts.

Posted Image

PHOTO Above; Militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) parading with an Iraqi army vehicle in the northern city of Baiji in the in Salaheddin province. (AFP Photo / HO / Youtube)

Strange facts

The very details of the ISIS military success in the key Iraqi oil center, Mosul, are suspect. According to well-informed Iraqi journalists, ISIS overran the strategic Mosul region, site of some of the world’s most prolific oilfields, with barely a shot fired in resistance. According to one report, residents of Tikrit reported remarkable displays of “soldiers handing over their weapons and uniforms peacefully to militants who ordinarily would have been expected to kill government soldiers on the spot.”

We are told that ISIS masked psychopaths captured “arms and ammunition from the fleeing security forces” - arms and ammunition supplied by the American government. The offensive coincides with a successful campaign by ISIS in eastern Syria. According to Iraqi journalists, Sunni tribal chiefs in the region had been convinced to side with ISIS against the Shiite Al-Maliki government in Baghdad. They were promised a better deal under ISIS Sunni Sharia than with Baghdad anti-Sunni rule.

According to the New York Times, the mastermind behind the ISIS military success is former Baath Party head and Saddam Hussein successor, General Ibrahim al-Douri. Douri is reportedly the head of the Iraqi rebel group Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order as well as the Supreme Command for Jihad and Liberation based on his longstanding positions of leadership in the Naqshbandi sect in Iraq.

In 2009, US ‘Iraqi surge’ General David Petraeus, at the time heading the US Central Command, claimed to reporters that Douri was in Syria. Iraqi parliamentarians claimed he was in Qatar. The curious fact is that despite being on the US most wanted list since 2003, Douri has miraculously managed to avoid capture and now to return with a vengeance to retake huge parts of Sunni Iraq. Luck or well-placed friends in Washington? Well 'most INTEL folks know it wasn't luck'('S')

The financial backing for ISIS jihadists reportedly also comes from three of the closest US allies in the Sunni world—Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
US passports?

Key members of ISIS it now emerges were trained by US CIA and Special Forces command at a secret camp in Jordan in 2012, according to informed Jordanian officials. The US, Turkish and Jordanian intelligence were running a training base for the Syrian rebels in the Jordanian town of Safawi in the country’s northern desert region, conveniently near the borders to both Syria and Iraq. Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the two Gulf monarchies most involved in funding the war against Syria’s Assad, financed the Jordan ISIS training.

Advertised publicly as training of ‘non-extremist’ Muslim jihadists to wage war against the Syrian Bashar Assad regime, the secret US training camps in Jordan and elsewhere have trained perhaps several thousand Muslim fighters in techniques of irregular warfare, sabotage and general terror. The claims by Washington that they took special care not to train ‘Salafist’ or jihadist extremists, is a joke.

Iraq’s Chechen commander

The next bizarre part of the ISIS puzzle involves the Jihadist credited with being the ‘military mastermind’ of the recent ISIS victories, Tarkhan Batirashvili. If his name doesn’t sound very Arabic, it’s because it’s not. Tarkhan Batrashvili is a Russian - actually an ethnic Chechen from near the Chechen border to Georgia. But to give himself a more Arabic flair, he also goes by the name Emir (what else?) Umar al Shishani. The problem is he doesn’t look at all Arabic. No dark swarthy black beard: rather a long red beard, a kind of Chechen Barbarossa.

According to a November, 2013 report in The Wall Street Journal, Emir Umar or Batrashvili as you prefer, has made the wars in Syria and Iraq “into a geopolitical struggle between the US and Russia.”

That has been the objective of leading neo-conservatives in the CIA, Pentagon and State Department all along. The CIA transported hundreds of Mujahideen Saudis and other foreign veterans of the 1980s Afghan war against the Soviets in Afghanistan into Chechnya to disrupt the struggling Russia in the early 1990s, particularly to sabotage the Russian oil pipeline running directly from Baku on the Caspian Sea into Russia. James Baker III and his friends in Anglo-American Big Oil had other plans. It was called the BTC pipeline, owned by a BP-US oil consortium and running through Tbilisi into NATO-member Turkey, free of Russian territory.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

-INTERESTING TURN OF WAR EVENTS IN IRAQ-RUSSIAN/SYRIAN JETS APPRECIATED-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...1st Syrian Jets made a 'strike' against ISIS in their positions in Iraq, and now the IRAQI PM-Malaki is praising the help of coming Russian Military Jets. Can't blame him. Don't believe 'either side' in this, Sunni or Shia, want the U.S. involved in ANY way REALLY!!! People shouldn't forget that RAMADAN-the Holy Month starts MONDAY...so, will forces on all sides stop or simply consolidate their 'holdings' for 30 days? Maybe not, 'those who die fighting for ALLAH in Ramadan...go straight to Heaven'...as the saying goes. So, guess ANYTHING goes..persuading the Sheeple soldies and combatants/'Sweeps'

Posted Image

Jets from Russia and Belarus will hopefully make a key difference in the fight against ISIS in Iraq, the country’s Prime Minister Nouri Maliki said. He expressed regrets over Iraq's contract with the US, saying their jets are taking too long to arrive.
"God willing within one week this force will be effective and will destroy the terrorists' dens," he told BBC Arabic.

Meanwhile, Maliki criticized the process of purchasing US jets as “long-winded,” adding that the radicals could have been repelled if Iraq had proper air defense.
"I'll be frank and say that we were deluded when we signed the contract [with the US]," Maliki said. "We should have sought to buy other jet fighters like British, French and Russian to secure the air cover for our forces; if we had air cover we would have averted what had happened," he went on.

Maliki said Iraq bought second-hand jet fighters from Russia and Belarus "that should arrive in Iraq in two or three days.”

The radical Sunni Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS or ISIL) has taken large parts of the country's north from the Shia government.
During the interview, the prime minister also confirmed that Syria was behind Tuesday’s air strikes that targeted Iraqi rebels, adding that he welcomed the move.
"They carry out their strikes and we carry out ours and the final winners are our two countries," he said.

On Tuesday, unidentified bombers launched an air strike on ISIS positions in the northern Iraqi city of al-Qaim. We know they were SYRIAN AIR FORCE JETS...maybe with some Russian Pilots?

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

But if Obama is not just a Moslem but also a closet supporter of ISIS and what they want (an Islamic Caliphate) so then its not surprising that he is stalling sending aircraft to attack them.

Its not that Russia is anti-Moslem, but that they've had enough experiences of their own (eg: Chechnya) to know that if people of this ilk are not stopped now then it faces very serious problems in the future.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 June 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

... and now they declare their Caliphate.

http://online.wsj.co...ises-1403908442

Normally I'd say that its not for me to say how they should run their lives.

BUT

I'm pretty sure that their attitude towards me would be somewhat different.

Whilst we are children of the same divinity, they and I express the love of that divinity in different ways. Since they do not even accept fellow Islamics who follow a different path than theirs, so its pretty obvious that they would not accept me and my even more different path.

This could be a problem. Especially as their actions make me concerned that their longer term aims will be to try and force me (and everyone else here) to become like them - this being something that I utterly refuse to do.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 29 June 2014 - 11:19 PM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Don't believe OBAMA wants to HIT ISIS-'The Islamic State' TOO hard, since he had created, financed, trained, and deployed IT to Syria. Not to worry...'The Russians Are Coming'/'S'

*CLICK on the LINK below...for the arrival of Russian Military Jets and Trainers in Iraq:

https://www.youtube....h?v=A1MNRj2xbuo

Anwar Hamad Amen Ahmed, Iraqi army Lieutenant General (in Arabic):The Sukhoi Su-25 is an air-ground support and anti-terrorism mission aircraft. In these difficult times, we are in great need of such aircraft.

Having offered "complete support" for Iraq's embattled PM Maliki, the troubled nation receives its first shipment of "America deluded us" Russian fighter jets. As RT reports, the Iraqi Ministry of Defense on Sunday confirmed receiving five Su-25 fighter jets in accordance with the deal with Moscow. Iraqi Army Lieutenant General Anwar Hamad Amen Ahmed explained,

Our Russian friends have also sent their own experts to assist us in preparing the aircraft. All the logistics have been planned for as well.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

There is a small article in todays' London Evening Standard newspaper about the birth of the first Caliphate, 1300 years ago.

The first Caliph which means "deputy" (as in "deputy to Allah") and "successor" (to Mohammed) was Abu Bakr - which is the same name as the man who has just been declared Caliph.

Back then it was a ramshackle group of fanatics, just like today. The empires of the era (Persia and Byzantium) could have crushed them with ease, if they'd put their minds to such a task.

But they did not and instead it was their empires which came to an abrupt end.

The article also explains that being Caliph is as much about fighting other Muslims as much as it is about fighting Jews and Christians and about the birth of the two variants - Sunni and Shia.

A grandson of Mohammed rebelled against the Caliphs, saying that only Mohammed's' blood relatives should be Caliphs. He was soon killed but his actions were enough for the new religion to split into two groups and for the Caliph of those who did not agree with the grandson to set about killing those who wanted to follow the grandson.

-----------------------------

Bloodthirsty to the extreme. If this is what the present-day Caliphate is going to be like then it justifies action to stop it. Peace between all people is whats needed. Nothing less.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 July 2014 - 11:16 PM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

Attached File  American Flag waving-animated.gif   8.39KB   0 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...It's 'The 4th Of July' folks, American Independence Day of course. Our 'FORUMS' and Web Site were purposely started on this date 8 years ago...before OBAMANATION. Now, the day...in the eyes of many World States and Peoples...'Lives in Infamy'. Hope you all understand how and why this has happened in these short intervening years!!!
Well you can READ and Weap from the Blogspot below. Damned shame...what 'WE' have done to ourselves, LET HAPPEN WITHOUT FURIOUS REVOLT, and to the World. Think about it...time to Hit the Streets...bring your guns/'S'

Having Murdered Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and the US Constitution, Washington is now Murdering Ukraine_Paul Craig Roberts

Posted Image

Washington Murders Countries, the US Constitution, and the Presstitute Media Makes Americans Complicit -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Having Murdered Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and the US Constitution, Washington is now Murdering Ukraine.

Thanks to Op-Ed News contributor Eric Zuesse, I can bring to your
attention these photographs (URL below) of what the Nazi Government in
Washington is doing to Ukrainians who protest the Washington Nazis’
theft of their country. On this Fourth of July Americans need to ask
themselves just how much horror, how much evil, and how many lies they
can accept from a government in Washington that has established itself
independently of any input from citizens to which government in the US
is allegedly accountable. Before you wrap yourself in the flag this
July 4th, realize that “your” government under Clinton, Bush, and Obama
has destroyed in your name, in whole or part, eight countries,
murdering, maiming, and displacing millions of civilians, and now is at
work on Ukraine. These massive crimes against humanity rival Hitler’s
and have been completely covered up by the presstitute American media, a
collection of whores who lie for money. How can you be a human when you
sit in front of CNN, Fox News or read the New York Times and submit to
the brainwashing? Think about how you are propagandized, lied to,
disinformed, and led into accepting “your” government’s murder of
millions of peoples. Consider, isn’t it treason for Washington to so
dishonor the flag that we love? Why do we tolerate it? What is wrong
with us? Our duty is to the Constitution, not to the criminals in
Washington. A patriot is a person who defends the Constitution against
enemies “foreign and domestic.” While we sat sucking our
thumbs, shaking in our boots in fear of nonexistent “terrorists,” our
Constitution was murdered by Washington.

Turn your backs and walk away from the militarist poison that will be
spewed in July 4th speeches. Do you really want to support the
Washington Nazis in their campaign to become known as the worst mass
murderers in world history? Is mass murder to be America’s legacy to the
world?

Here are the photos of Washington’s ruin of Ukraine: http://matveychev-ol...om/1224806.html
The evil demons in Washington and Washington’s whore media tell you
that these devastated people are “terrorists.” If you believe that, you
are not human.

Here is Erik Zuesse’s article about the Washington sponsored murders:

http://www.washingto...c-ignorant.html

Read it and be so ashamed. Everything American has been totally
dishonored by “our” government, which has become the epitome of total
evil.

http://blogdogcicle....stan-libya.html

*BTW; Be VERY Embarrassed (Outraged would be nice too)...and Simply know:

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

From the point of view of what happened on this day in 1776 my thoughts turn to sackcloth and ashes in mourning for the colony which declared UDI.

When I read this thread, I realised that the mourning should be for all those people who have suffered, or worse, in the name of democracy and freedom. Ironically I include the ordinary American people in this, as they too have been sold down the river by a murderous, rampaging, immoral elite.

Simon

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...IN 35 Minutes you can learn all about 'The Colonies'/the HISTORIES behind it all/and what TREATY is now being planned in PARIS...If you 'can't find the time'...TOUGH. You don't deserve it. A talk with Lord Christopher Monckton.
It also concerns UKIP/Nigel Farage/the American Tea Party/and Liberty itself.

Learn NOW...about the 'Global Climate Change Conspiracy' against all of us, and how ITS Agenda has been planned and playing out.

YOU are ALL in 'occupied territory'...so CLICK below on the VIDEO Link...and discover the secret plan which will further undermine all of our Freedoms. Kid you not/'S'

https://www.youtube....h?v=Rj4jKVdEzeE

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

that 200ppm for co2 gas smacks of a plan to kill off most carbon based life and terraform the planet - for whom, I wonder (rhetorical question)

Simon

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Sanctions now placed on 'Western U.S. cronie States, are one thing/step but...Below, by ‘Information Clearing House’, is what Putin really needs to be aware of. If used...it would quickly divorce the EU from the U.S.Empire and it’s disastrous pushing of the World to ‘WW3’. It would also FINALLY bring bi-polarity back to the global people, and a new sense of ‘feeling good’. Kid you not/’S’

Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards?

By Paul Craig Roberts
August 07, 2014 "ICH" - More evidence, about which I hope to write at length, is piling up that Europe has acquiesced to Washington’s drive to war with Russia, a war that is likely to be the final war for humanity. By Russia’s low key and unthreatening response to Washington’s aggression, thereby giving the West the mistaken signal that Russia is weak and fearful, the Russian government has encouraged Washington’s drive to war.

It appears that the Russians’ greatest weakness is that capitalism has raised enough Russians to a comfortable living standard that the war that Washington is bringing to them is scary, and they want to avoid it in order to continue living like decadent Western Europeans.

The same thing happened to the once fierce Vandals in North Africa in the 6th century when the Vandals were exterminated by a small force from the Eastern Roman Empire.The Vandals had lost the valor that had given them a rich chunk of the Roman Empire.

Russia needs to save the world from war, but the avoidance of war requires Russia to make the costs clear to Europeans.

Faced with economic sanctions, essentially illegal and warlike actions, applied to various Russian individuals and businesses by Washington and Washington’s EU puppets and by Switzerland, a country taught to be more fearful of Washington than of Moscow, Russian President Putin has asked the Russian government to come up with countermeasures to be implemented in response to the gratuitous sanctions imposed against Russia.

But, Putin says, Russia must hold back: “Obviously we need to do it cautiously in order to support domestic manufacturers, but not hurt consumers.”
In other words, Putin wants to impose sanctions that are not really sanctions, but something that looks like tit for tat.

The amazing thing about Russia finding herself on the defensive about sanctions is that Russia, not Washington or the impotent EU, holds all the cards. Putin can bring down the economies of Europe and throw all of Europe into political and economic chaos simply by turning off the energy supply.

Putin would not have to turn off the energy supply for very long before Europe tells Washington good-bye and comes to terms with Russia. The longer Putin waits, the longer Europe has to prepare against Russia’s best weapon that can be used to peacefully resolve the conflict that Washington has orchestrated.
Washington’s aggressive moves against Russia will not stop until Putin realizes that he, not Washington, holds the cards, and plays them.

The world has had enough of Washington, its constant lies, its constant wars, and its bullying

. Putin would do well to spend a few hours with Belisarius, Justinian the Great’s great general.
“When I treat with my enemies,” Belisarius said, “I am more accustomed to give than to receive counsel; but I hold in one hand inevitable ruin, in the other peace and freedom.”

That is precisely the position that Vladimir Putin is in with regard to Europe. In one hand he holds the ruin of Europe. In the other peace and freedom in the relations between Russia and Europe.

He needs to call up the dumbshit European “leaders” and tell them.
If Putin does not put his foot down hard and make clear to the Europeans what the stakes are, Washington will succeed in its determination to drive the world to war, and “exceptional and indispensable” Americans will die along with all the rest.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

PUTIN LASHES THE US/WEST FOR DESTABILIZING WORLD

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...I put this up in the FORUM folks, for the simple reason that people have to finally take note of the Fascist nature of the Western Regimes. It’s time to let the world’s people know...what’s really going on.

Putin ‘Tells it like it is’ to the Prestigious Valdai Conference...an International

Discussion Club and FORUM involving the world’s leading experts at foreign and domestic policy/’S’

CHECK out the VIDEO Link:

S0ME POINTS...US sponsoring Islamic extremism

Putin also touched on the issue of the growth of Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, and also accused the West of, "turning a blind eye," to the encroachment of international terrorism into Russia and Central Asia. Putin believes the US has played a considerable role in sponsoring the growth of Islamic extremism, using the example of Washington's funding of the Mujahidin in the Afghan-Soviet war in the 1980's, which eventually gave birth to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

He uses ‘plain language’ and a ‘no holds barred’ approach to explain the NWO and its menace to world stability. Putin actually unmasks and names ‘The New World Order’ for the first time in public.

Good examples... The system of international relations needed some changes, but the USA, who believe they were the winners of the Cold War, have not seen the need for this.

He added that the US has been trying to create the world for their own gains'. The Russian President added that because of this, regional and global security had been weakened.

During his speech, Putin used the Russian version of the Latin phrase, “Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi” (what is allowed for god, is not allowed for cattle,) alluding to the double standards used by Washington.

valdai-3.jpg