#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:06 PM

*This is a 'DON'T MISS'/'Sweeps'

*We have asked Jose to do a 'Sweeps Fox Show'-Radio Ireland 'Interview'....Let you all know*

Jose Escamilla-the great researcher of RODS-has now expanded his quest regarding UFO’s and the whole gamut of ‘things living and invisible’.

His new FILM is entitled ‘UFO’s-The Greatest Story Ever Denied’. There is an almost 9 minute ‘Trailer’ available for folks on Google.

Watching this will REALLY make people aware of a whole new realm/cum insights…to the Mystery of not only UFO’s…but the reason until lately the vast majority of them couldn’t be seen.

It SHOWS UFO’s now being photographed by infrared cameras, where previously it looked as though the SKY was empty of them. NASA and Secret Projects have been using infrared for decades to ‘CATCH’ them on film.

Now Jose Escamilla shows you the whole History of such ‘Hidden’ images of UFO’s. More importantly perhaps, he asserts that MANY UFO’s might actually be ‘Living Organisms’.
[b]CLICK-photo of Jose Escamilla
Attached File  Jose_Escamilla_PHOTO.jpg   48.09KB   1328 downloads

His ‘Trailer’ amply demonstrates startlingly new evidence that this is so. It does more than that. It also amplifies on his ‘RODS’ hypothesis…including this recently discovered phenomenon as an example of ‘a totally different HIGH SPEED form of life…perhaps…which has been in existence but INVISIBLE to our senses throughout our history.

It is a riveting and fascinating study/work. Viewing this ‘Trailer’ will cause new wonderments…and dent all of your previous concepts/understandings of REALITY itself. It’s a Timely ‘Mind Opener’. TIME to do just that. See what’s been withheld from us./’Sweeps’

Here’s THAT ‘Trailer’/ probably NEED ‘BROADBAND’ FOLKS…IF U DON’T WANT TO WAIT AN ETERNITY
CLICK/ENJOY-TRAILER NO. 3
My Webpage

[size=4]CLICK/ENJOY...BECAUSE NOW YOU HAVE TRAILER NO. 2
My Webpage

OR…go DIRECTLY to Jose’s Web Site:
CLICK-Amazing:
My Webpage