A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:21 AM

‘TRUTH RISING’-ALEX JONES-VIDEOS-TRAILERS

9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT-PEOPLE TAKE ACTION

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
‘Truth Rising’ is ‘Alex Jones’s’ new Docu…after ‘ENDGAME’/Below. Debut: 4 July 2008…Get the idea…9/11 was ‘an inside job’ folks. Take the time to acquaint yourselves with people throughout the world taking action against their ‘Globalist Masters’.

NEW TRAILER FOR ALEX JONES-‘TRUTH RISING’:

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Links:

My Webpage

PART 1-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

PART 2-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

PART 3-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

SNEAK PEAK - TRUTH RISING: THE 9/11 CHRONICLES PART ONE

My Webpage

*NOW BELOW-'ENDGAME' AND ALEX JONES BIO/PHOTOS-PLUS*

ENDGAME-THE VIDEO STATEMENT

BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT/’Alex Jones’

Alex Jones-photos

Attached File  Alex_Jones_photo.jpg   40.83KB   85 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_photo_2.jpg   19.59KB   86 downloads

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Make up your own mind folks, don’t let others make it up for you. BUT, be exposed to all the elements necessary to ‘get a grip’ on all the issues in order to prepare yourselves. This is one of them. A must see Documentary Video. It’s ammunition for an understanding of ‘How we got this way’, and ‘where it’s’ taking us all’. Enjoy, But 'take it in'./thanks/’S’

*CLICK below on My Webpage…for the Endgame Video:

My Webpage

**AND...'EXTRA'-VIDEO LINK...WHAT'S THE ET/ILLUMINATI connnect to the NWO/'S'
...CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for this Video Link...thanks/enjoy/'S'

My Webpage

**You may or may not know that you are a target. This is mind boggling even
with my knowing about most of this. It is still mind boggling. This is one
of those videos that should be required watching just for being on the
planet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Jones has interviewed everyone from Aaron Russo to Ron Paul, and has asked people to beware of the fast coming/approaching…‘New World Order’, Spychips, Vaccinations, Genetically Modified Foods, the 9-11 Conspiracy, ‘North American Union/NAFTA’, The ‘Bilderberg Group’, The United Nations, and ALL the other attempts by world ‘Bankers’ to create the depopulation of the Planet…and have us all ruled/controlled by a ‘Special Elite’. Time to explore what’s REALLY going on behind your backs…according to Alex Jones…and to assist people to take off their ‘filters and blinders’ about History & the future planned for you.

CHECK OUT THE ALEX JONES HISTORY IN PICTURES:

Alex-outside Bilderberg/Canada-protesting
Attached File  Alex_Jones_with_bullhorn.jpg   51.77KB   86 downloads

Attached File  Alex_Jones_forms_of_identification.jpg   69.64KB   79 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Sheeple.jpg   94.48KB   80 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_coming_of_marshal_law.jpg   38.56KB   73 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Get_active_photo.jpg   142.18KB   85 downloads

Attached File  Alex_Jones_Documentaries.jpg   65.54KB   74 downloads

Beam Weapon in Space Oh yes, 'Hillary' at Bilderberg Meeting...Bush & Blair...many world leaders
Attached File  Alex_Jones_Beam_weapon_in_outer_space.jpg   69.74KB   79 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Hillary_as_Hitler_photo.jpg   96.78KB   88 downloads

Alex Arrested in New York-9 Sept. 2007
Attached File  Alex_Jones_arrested_in_NY_9_Sept_07.jpg   185.31KB   83 downloads

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

Alex Jones-photos

Attached File  Alex_Jones_photo.jpg   40.83KB   85 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_photo_2.jpg   19.59KB   86 downloads

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Make up your own mind folks, don’t let others make it up for you. BUT, be exposed to all the elements necessary to ‘get a grip’ on all the issues in order to prepare yourselves. This is one of them. A must see Documentary Video. It’s ammunition for an understanding of ‘How we got this way’, and ‘where it’s’ taking us all’. Enjoy, But 'take it in'./thanks/’S’

My Webpage

planet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Jones has interviewed everyone from Aaron Russo to Ron Paul, and has asked people to beware of the fast coming/approaching…‘New World Order’, Spychips, Vaccinations, Genetically Modified Foods, the 9-11 Conspiracy, ‘North American Union/NAFTA’, The ‘Bilderberg Group’, The United Nations, and ALL the other attempts by world ‘Bankers’ to create the depopulation of the Planet…and have us all ruled/controlled by a ‘Special Elite’. Time to explore what’s REALLY going on behind your backs…according to Alex Jones…and to assist people to take off their ‘filters and blinders’ about History & the future planned for you.

Attached File  Alex_Jones_forms_of_identification.jpg   69.64KB   79 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Sheeple.jpg   94.48KB   80 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_coming_of_marshal_law.jpg   38.56KB   73 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Get_active_photo.jpg   142.18KB   85 downloads

Beam Weapon in Space Oh yes, 'Hillary' at Bilderberg Meeting...Bush & Blair...many world leaders
Attached File  Alex_Jones_Beam_weapon_in_outer_space.jpg   69.74KB   79 downloads Attached File  Alex_Jones_Hillary_as_Hitler_photo.jpg   96.78KB   88 downloads

Attached File  Alex_Jones_arrested_in_NY_9_Sept_07.jpg   185.31KB   83 downloads

-Good one Sweeps,
'Food For Thought' sure enough!! Alex Jones builds the case from History-and does a credible job too. Don't know if the Sheeple are just ready to 'catch on' yet. Hope the members will add their bits and give this the credit it deserves. Thanks for this-Captain :lol:

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:06 PM

Have downloaded to watch at my convenience.
Not enough hours in the day. :lol:

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

Have downloaded to watch at my convenience.
Not enough hours in the day. :o

*Right Seth,
...Let us know if, in fact, the entire 'Magilla' is downloadable. I tried a couple of times and it was only partial, about 3/4 of the way through.
Damned good recap of what 'we are in for' though. The 'steps' toward 'One World Control' are in motion alright. The handwriting has been on the wall for generations now. Wonder what the 'ET's' agenda is in all this....if any huh?
When you get a moment...let us know what you get from watching the Video please. Thanks/'S' :lol:

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

came in at 370MB (FLV Format) - may get to see it tomorrow night and will let you know :lol:

Edited by Seth Haniel, 29 October 2007 - 02:29 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

came in at 370MB - may get to see it tomorrow night and will let you know ;)

[b]*Hmmmm Seth,[/b]
...Got it, but the WHOLE 'Endgame' Movie is 911 Mb. Really. Took about 2 1/2 hrs. to Download. The quality is 'Medium' I figue...very good though. Wont watch it in its entierty till I got some good 'down time'/leisure, when ever that is. Take it easy Chum/'S' :)

#7 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:41 PM

[b]*Hmmmm Seth,[/b]
...Got it, but the WHOLE 'Endgame' Movie is 911 Mb. Really. Took about 2 1/2 hrs. to Download. The quality is 'Medium' I figue...very good though. Wont watch it in its entierty till I got some good 'down time'/leisure, when ever that is. Take it easy Chum/'S' :)

-Hi Sweeps and all,
Got the DVD. It's very absorbing-many things covered outside of what's on the Forum here. No discredit-hopefully it will WAKE UP 'some people' to what's been going on, and all through out History. ;)
Eugenics is a particular focus of course. The 'cleansing' of the Human Race-horrible enterprize. WE all nedd to start Fighting Back NOW. Many more reflections later-thanks for this entry onto the Forum. Folks NEED to know and RIGHT NOW-Captain
Attached File  ENDGAME_COVER_DVD_PHOTO.jpg   75.35KB   74 downloads

#8 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

Yep it was the full film -
Watched it last night - a lot of it was already known to me but it is an eye opener to those who are new to the subject - one infamous Bildeberger I have actually shaken hands with on a couple of occasions ( don't ask ) was our towns MP Peter Mandelson - the local Mail one year listed his expenditures for that year which included visit to Bilderberg conference - apparently MPs cant hide these statistics from the enquiring mind :)

Well worth the viewing even at 2 1/2 hours

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

Yep it was the full film -
Watched it last night - a lot of it was already known to me but it is an eye opener to those who are new to the subject - one infamous Bildeberger I have actually shaken hands with on a couple of occasions ( don't ask ) was our towns MP Peter Mandelson - the local Mail one year listed his expenditures for that year which included visit to Bilderberg conference - apparently MPs cant hide these statistics from the enquiring mind ;)

Well worth the viewing even at 2 1/2 hours

*Yep Seth....well worth it to bring many up to Par on the NWO alright,
...I've put in a new Video Link re the New World Order and the possible Illuminati/ET connection. Suss this one out. Main Topic Page....'Are we NOW ruled by Aliens/ET's'? Interesting exporation here. Thanks/'S' :)

#10 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:14 PM

I 'd like to watch it, but at 2 1/2 hours??? hmm,

maybe if the boss is out of the office... although I might have to listen more than watch as I'll be working as well.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:02 AM

I 'd like to watch it, but at 2 1/2 hours??? hmm,

maybe if the boss is out of the office... although I might have to listen more than watch as I'll be working as well.

Simon

[b]*Do it to it Simon,[/b]
...IT DOES put one in 'The Global Picture'...of REAL Conspiracies. Time to 'Take off the filters and Blinders'.
Yeah...cheat on the boss, have a good listen...whenever though, and report back with your pithy comments. Cheers/'S' :)

#12 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

Simon
send me your snail mail address and i'll copy it to CD for you
Seth :)

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

Simon
send me your snail mail address and i'll copy it to CD for you
Seth :)

Thanks Seth.

I hope you understand but I'd rather PM this info to you - dont want half the planet knowing where to find me LOL!

btw, I can view FLV format files. I'm not surprised that its smaller thn the size Sweeps said his is, as FLV is more compressed than some formats (eg: avi)

Simon

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:14 PM

Thanks Seth.

I hope you understand but I'd rather PM this info to you - dont want half the planet knowing where to find me LOL!
btw, I can view FLV format files. I'm not surprised that its smaller thn the size Sweeps said his is, as FLV is more compressed than some formats (eg: avi)

Simon

*Yee of little faith Simon....JOKE/'S',
...Don't Send me your 'Snail Mail, addy, But I'll post off a PURE full copy of the DVD. Take that. I'll send you a personal message thru this 'Forum'...dig it./'Sweeps' :)

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

*Yee of little faith Simon....JOKE/'S',
...Don't Send me your 'Snail Mail, addy, But I'll post off a PURE full copy of the DVD. Take that. I'll send you a personal message thru this 'Forum'...dig it./'Sweeps' :)

*Yo Simon,
...You got it...in the Post today for you. Let us know what you think kid. Many thanks/Enjoy/'S' ;)

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

*Yo Simon,
...You got it...in the Post today for you. Let us know what you think kid. Many thanks/Enjoy/'S' :)

Thanks Sweeps, I look forward to it.

Simon

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:41 AM

‘TRUTH RISING’-ALEX JONES-VIDEOS-TRAILERS

9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT-PEOPLE TAKE ACTION

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
‘Truth Rising’ is ‘Alex Jones’s’ new Docu…after ‘ENDGAME’/Below. Debut: 4 July 2008…Get the idea…9/11 was ‘an inside job’ folks. Take the time to acquaint yourselves with people throughout the world taking action against their ‘Globalist Masters’.

NEW TRAILER FOR ALEX JONES-‘TRUTH RISING’:

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Links:

My Webpage

PART 1-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

PART 2-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

PART 3-DISCUSSION VIDEO:

My Webpage

SNEAK PEAK - TRUTH RISING: THE 9/11 CHRONICLES PART ONE

My Webpage

*NOW BELOW-'ENDGAME' AND ALEX JONES BIO/PHOTOS-PLUS*

Alex Jones-photos

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

My Webpage

**AND...'EXTRA'-VIDEO LINK...WHAT'S THE ET/ILLUMINATI connnect to the NWO/'S'
...CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for this Video Link...thanks/enjoy/'S'

My Webpage

planet.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just added 'TRUTH RISING'-Videos/trailers...which will Debut on 4th July 08 folks. Check it out. Thanks/'S'

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

Thanks Sweeps, I look forward to it.

Simon

*OK Simon,.
...Now check out the new Alex Jones Flick...'TRUTH RISING'...IN THE MAIN PAGE/'S' :angry:

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Now its being said that Alex Jones was a double agent. spying & reporting on those who took an interest in what he said.

(perhaps this should have been a separate thread??)

Simon

:o :ph34r: :excl:

https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/alex-jones-exposed-as-stratfor-double-agent/

February 12, 2012
Truther.org

Now that Alex Jones has been exposed as a potential STRATFOR intelligence operative, his upcoming speaking tour may provide security challenges for the Shin Bet security team that is likely responsible for keeping him safe.

Alex Jones of Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com has long been accused of being many things; namely: a CIA agent, a Mossad agent, or a Jesuit priest. While his true identity and political allegiance has been secret for many years, his time as the defunct leader of the 9/11 Truth movement is about to come to an end.

Based on the following evidence, Alex Jones is likely a STRATFOR (Strategic Forecasting, Inc.) double intelligence agent. This conclusion is based on the following data and research which should leave little doubt that Alex Jones has been built up over the last decade to prematurely ejaculate the 2nd American Revolution, disrupt genuine political movements, and gather intelligence on American citizens.

<snip>

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

*YES INDEEDY Simon,
....All his fans Huh, if this be true??
His TOUR has been cancelled....I guess while he figures out how to deal with this mess.
If true, it will raise HELL with Israeli Intel and 'relationships'/etc.
We'll await a bit on this...since 'the ball is now in Alex Jones Court'.
Yeah...knew about this for a couple of day myself....this indictment...but thought to give it time to develope. So, fair play to you for bringing this up.
AND NO, this will do...without making it a separate item/Topic for now. Maybe later if 'All Hell Breaks loose' huh? Thanks/'S' :excl: :o