• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

**Important: The newspaper webpage has some photos which show mice with tumours that may upset some people**

The Daily Telegraph is one of Britain's most respected mainstream newspapers. This news report is a real eye-opener which could have profound implications for the future of test-tube modified foods and the health of many animal life forms (including us humans) - please share this news report widely.

edited highlights below - follow link to see the full article.

BTW: The article also says that whilst in Britain GM maize is neither sold nor eaten by people, it is fed to animals (chickens, cattle, pigs) which then end up in the human food chain - without special labelling so that no-one knows whether the meat they are eating came from an animal which had consumed GM crops.

I partially disagree with that information, since whilst meats may not be labelled I feel sure that I've seen other food products on shelves which include the word 'modified' in the labelling. Especially things like ready meals. However it might just be wheat, and not maize / corn. But if modified maize is found to cause illness so what about other 'modified' grown crops? On this I can only surmise (at the present time) but am willing to bet that their effects are far more harmful than any illegal narcotics could ever be.

I'd like to see GM stuff banned, whether for consumption by humans or any other lifeform. If Von Rumpey and other EU bigwigs feel that GM food is safe to eat then by all means they should do so. They may end up performing a great service to humankind - by prematurely removing themselves from this planet !!!

Simon

---------------------------------------------------

GM crop enquiry launched by French government

The French government has launched an inquiry into the safety of genetically modified crops after a study suggested GM maize could cause cancer in rats.

http://www.telegraph...government.html

http://tinyurl.com/cby6u9x

A research team from the University of Caen reported that rats fed a lifelong diet of a common strain of genetically modified corn developed breast tumours and severe damage to their liver and kidneys.

Although previous safety trials have established that the corn had no adverse effects on animals after 90 days, the trial is thought to be the first to examine its health impact over a longer scale.

But independent experts questioned the integrity of the new study, claiming the French team's experiment was biased and accusing experts of going on a "statistical fishing trip".

Dr Michael Antoniou, of King's College London, who contributed to the project, said: "This is the most thorough research ever published into the health effects of GM food crops and the herbicide Roundup on rats. It shows an extraordinary number of tumours developing earlier and more aggressively – particularly in female animals."

Because rats are routinely used to estimate potential toxic effects on humans, the results are "as good an indicator as we can expect that the consumption of GM maize and the herbicide Roundup impacts seriously on human health", he claimed.

At a press conference in London, British researchers said the GM corn, developed by Monsanto, and the weedkiller should be taken off the market if the findings are confirmed by additional studies.

Speaking after the publication of the paper in the Food and Chemical Toxicology journal yesterday, French ministers asked their National Agency for Health Safety (ANSES) to investigate the finding.

"Depending on ANSES's opinion, the government will urge the European authorities to take all necessary measures to protect human and animal health," including emergency suspension of imports into the EU, they said.
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This is Hilarious...if it wasn't so SERIOUS a situation for Humankind.
THE FRENCH...want to investigate GMO's and their influence? That's a bit late don't you think?

I'm just going to point folks in the direction of the LINK below...so they CAN BONE UP on the whole GMO 'Thing'. This Post/Link was written by myself in October of 2006...it's gotten worse world wide, and NOTHING has been done to destroy Monsanto and other GMO 'controllers'. That IS WHAT HAS TO BE DONE.

I don't expect much, and do honestly believe...after YEARS of studying people and epistomological systems...that 'One can't go wrong UNDERESTIMATING people'. So, either read the LINK, & watch the videos, or 'go back to sleep'/'S' :angry:

http://www.irishufol...de&fromsearch=1

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

**GMO-GLOBAL ALERT...

*‘Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Don’t believe anyone would need further proof. Click on the LINKS below, and read the material here...or ‘GO AWAY’/you’re part of the problem/’S’

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=Njd0RugGjAg

September 22, 2012
GMO Global Alert - The Truth Has Been Revealed
Activist Post

As you will see in the video below, the results collected during a study that focused on determining the potential harm done to animals and humans from consuming GMO corn NK603 are worthy of the outrage and concern we are finally witnessing on a mass scale. The most telling discovery is that rats fed GMO had a 600% increase in death over the control group. Experts across the spectrum have weighed in to discuss these shocking findings. Equally disturbing are the findings surrounding the world's leading herbicide, Roundup. It is a combination that now can be conclusively called pure poison.

The campaign for labeling of GMO is now gaining steam in California, and France has launched a major investigation, but until we have at a minimum universal proper labeling of what we are ingesting, we face a future of incredibly compromised health at the hands of giant chemical corporations like Monsanto and DuPont who already have probably poisoned people and the environment with creations like DDT, Agent Orange and now, apparently, modern-day genetic modification and herbicides and pesticides like Roundup.

French researchers secretly studied, for two years, 200 rats fed with transgenic maize. Tumors, serious disorders ... full-fledged slaughter. And a bomb for the GMO industry.

http://www.ogm-alert...le.net/?lang=en

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...LINK below, for the film that fights back against GMO foods….which murder and use us as guinea pigs. Kid you not, ‘The dangers of GMOs-Genetic Roulette’.
If you lack a ‘clear understanding’ of just where we are, and what Genetically modified foods do to us….this is the one film you should ‘take in’. Also find other GMO dangers and Full films on this Link...after you open it, to the right. Thanks/’S’ :excl: :angry:

*CLICK BELOW ON THE LINK:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=Dw8pbYjJuKg

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

The EPICYTE GENE....to destroy human reproduction. A GMO/Genetically Modified Gene to do just that. Pay attention.

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...How about a ‘GENE’...which already exists and patented in the GMO collection of destruction, which will STERILIZE both Male sperm and Female Eggs... Permanently if ingested???
NOT Science Fiction folks...it exists. Is this part or the whole of reducing the Human Population by NWO advocates...in league with industry, Dupont and Monsanto in particular? I believe it is. So, pay attention.

In the LINKS below...In the film, Rima Laibow also explains how Monsanto and DuPont formed a joint venture to create the ‘Epicyte gene’ that causes permanent, irreversible infertility in both men and women/’S’

**CLICK on the Videos below and learn of the Treachery:

!

**IF THE ‘ABOVE’ LINK doesn’t work/taken off the internet...go to the LINK below, scroll down to the separate ‘GMO-Ticking Time Bomb’ video:

http://www.naturalne..._Gary_Null.html

NEXT...OBAMA has re-appointed a ‘Safety Czar’ to the FDA-The 'Food & Drug Administration'
...who is responsible for
Including this GMO in foods. Nice huh? It’s all in Part 2 of GMO-Ticking Time Bomb below. Suggest you all watch it. Find it yourselves off to the Right of video number 1. Or maybe, if not tampered with...you may find the LINK below. Thanks/’S’