• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Focusing on it

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

‘FASTWALKERS’ PRODUCER-ROBERT MILES

-INTERVIEWED ON ‘THE SWEEPS FOX SHOW’-

*CLICK Below...'I have...have you'?
Attached File  Fastwalkers_Card_Photo.JPG   75.52KB   79 downloads Attached File  Fastwalkers_CD_Lable_Sweeps_Fox_Show.JPG   84.55KB   50 downloads

‘Sweeps’ talks with Robert Miles about his own ET encounters…and his Big Hit ‘FASTWALKERS’ Film/DVD. It was 2 and a half years in the making…and is ‘THE’ big ‘Disclosure Tool’. THIS IS JUST SO SUPER. It’s a wide view interview…letting people ‘in’ on Bob’s REAL background/biography…and why he was so motivated to make this Epic movie.
*CLICK on Bob's Photos & Film/DVD Display:
Attached File  Fastwalkers_ROBERT_MILES_FASTWALKERS__32PRODUCER_PHOTO.jpg   40.91KB   78 downloads Attached File  Fastwalkers_Bob_Miles_at_Laughlin_Photo.jpg   75.06KB   77 downloads

Attached File  Fastwalkers_DISC.JPG   58.28KB   76 downloads Attached File  Fastwalkers_Back_Cover.JPG   202.87KB   47 downloads

AND…we talk about his book ‘SAFE SPACE’, and what that is REALLY all about.
Attached File  Fastwalkers_SAFE_SPACE_BOOK_COVER_BOB_MILES.jpg   111.57KB   78 downloads

The ‘Fastwalkers’ Film will bring people to a place they’ve never been before…’Behind the door of Secrets’, with all the investigators, files, hidden evidence, and ‘Footage’ never before seen…which DOES reveal the UFO/ET presence on our Planet.

You’ll want this FILM…you’ll be convinced…and want to ‘spread the word’.
AND…that’s a big part of what needs to be done. Pressure from the ‘Grass Roots’ has to be brought to ‘officialdom’ and those who deny US the Truth which really is ‘OUT THERE’.

We hear from such people as Dr. Greer, Charles Hall, Paola Harris, Stanton Friedman, Ryan Wood, A.J. Gevaerd, Jim Marrs, Dr. Michael Salla, Dr. Richard Boylan…and many of the ‘Greats’ in the Ufology/Exopolitics Field/military/and others…which by the way…many of whom we’ve interviewed on ‘The Sweeps Fox Show’-Radio Ireland.

GO FOR IT…HAPPY DAYS TOWARD 'DISCLOSURE'*

Fastwalkers was filmed, edited, and mastered in HIGH-DEFINITION.
Fastwalkers reveals the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrials that has been suppressed and hidden for centuries. Never before has there been such a wealth of information presented by such unbiased experts who focus on providing a ‘World View’ of what is really happening on planet Earth, rather than what ‘we are told is happening’. Fastwalkers heralds in the advent of ‘Exopolitics and Disclosure’.

ROBERT MILES-WEB SITES...CLICK ON My Webpage for each:
'FASTWALKERS' SITE= My Webpage
'SAFE SPACE SITE= My Webpage

Isn't it time to become a VIP Member? Get the top people ALL the time/Thanks/'Sweeps'

*CLICK below on the 'SHOW' LINK:

http://www.irishufol...PS-FOX-SHOW.asx