skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:59 PM

PHOTOS OF ENTITIES ON HOLLAND TELEVISION
WHAT’S YOUR TAKE ON THIS FOLKS?/’S’

The Dutch commercial TV network RTL4 broadcast September 3 a news item about the Dutch renowned medium Robbert van den Broeke.
Attached File  Blue_ghost_floating_left_to_right_animated.gif   16.25KB   374 downloads

Since the beginning of this year Robbert is able to capture ETI (extra-terrestrial intelligence) on camera). It usually starts with a cricket-like sound. Then the entities appear, and take shape.

*CLICK on some of the 'Ghostly'/?ET/Phantoms/One Husky Muscular entity-Photos produced:
Attached File  entity1_ETI_FROM_HOLLAND_TV.jpg   82.72KB   383 downloads Attached File  entity2_ETI_FROM_HOLLAND_TV_2.jpg   54.16KB   396 downloads

Attached File  entity3_ETI_FROM_HOLLAND_TV_3.jpg   63.22KB   378 downloads Attached File  entity11_MUSCULAR_ETI_HOLLAND_TV.jpg   107KB   411 downloads

Attached File  Phantom_or_ET_again_photoed_on_Holland_TV.jpg   42.75KB   432 downloads

The ETI appear on every camera Robbert uses. The skeptical TV crew of the Dutch commercial TV network RTL4 gave Robbert a throw-away camera and were totally flabbergasted to find out that the ETI also appeared on this cam! The producer of the TV program still has the pictures in her camera.

It's clear that the entities caught on camera are not physical ones. That explains why there's no visible shadow. This phenomenon has been studied in the parapsychology by Hans Holzer, Ph.D.

The ETI on the camera is an 'immaterial image'. With immaterial images there's a registration of the ectoplasm (a subtle living matter present in the body of a medium, and which is capable of assuming various semi-solid or solid states, which can be, and have been felt, and photographed) or a registration by means of psycho-inductive feedback…caused by the medium directly on the registration material.

While these appearances only occur in the presence of Robbert - a person who is a renowned medium with paranormal gifts - is this a matter of a 'mediumistic immaterial appearance' in stead of a physical ETI. With these types of appearances it's understandable that the image itself strongly resembles something actual or archetypically, that means: the perception the medium has out of his memory how something should look like.

The renowned researcher Nancy Talbott of BLT Research, who visited Robbert for research, calls his case unique. Robbert doesn't want to make any money out of his special gifts. That's why he deliberately hides himself from publicity. Robbert's father, a general bank manager, fully supports his son, who had paranormal experiences since childhood. The dutch medium already has a photo album full of pictures of the entities he caught on camera.

References
‘RTL Boulevard’, RTL4 - Dutch commercial TV network
Hans Holzer, Psychic photography, threshold of a new science, 1970, Souvenir Press, Ltd. London, ISBN 0285 50284 0
De Telegraaf, the largest newspaper in the Netherlands, published an article about the Futch renowned medium Robbert van den Broeke. Robbert, 24, has already taken thousands of pictures of entities, appearances and figures. ‘It's a crime if I don't share this [evidence]. And I have the feeling this is only the beginning." 12 files full of pictures from another world. Thousands of negatives were send to the one hour service; 9 out of 10 he was lucky: "I feel something, an energy, a pressure round my head and then I take pictures of them. Almost every day’.

In the practice (anteroom) where Robbert helps people, is a picture of a cross of yellow light. ‘Taken on Good Friday.

In the field I saw in a flash 'bars'. Later on I discovered the cross." Robbert's mother, 51, relates: "Exactly at that moment our granddaughter was borne. 2 months ago he took pictures of me on the couch. Besides me was sitting my deceased brother’.

‘A niece of ours moved house and was sleeping very bad in her new residence. Robbert photographed her house and suddenly arose a young negro man in a red-green garment’. The photo file shows up... ‘And this is our badroom. In front of the white tiles you can see the face of an old man with a good-hearted smile on his mouth. Everywhere in our house the white entities are caught on camera, looking stoically in the camera lens’.

This is not the first time unusual activity has been associated with the entity photographer Robbert van den Broeke. BLT Research Team coodinator Nancy Talbott stayed with van dev Broeke and his family a few years ago in Holland when it was reported that van dev Broeke was having experiences with crop formations. Talbott witnessed beams of light one night very close to the home and a crop formation was discovered the following morning where the light had been.

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:45 AM

There was a case back in the early seventies of a man who could project his thoughts onto film in camera
knowing the power of the mind maybe the photographer here is projecting the images onto the undeveloped film ??? ;)

Edited by Seth Haniel, 06 November 2006 - 11:45 AM.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:19 PM

There was a case back in the early seventies of a man who could project his thoughts onto film in camera
knowing the power of the mind maybe the photographer here is projecting the images onto the undeveloped film ??? ;)

*RIGHT Seth,
His name was Ted Seros (spelling might be wrong)...but remember his 'case' well. He was able to imprint photographic plates/film even under Laboratory/Scientific conditions. That was amazing...'power of the Mind' alright. Funny enough...'Ted' said....he did a lot of this impressing images on Film...while he was drinking alcohol or even on a binge.
People were exhorted/encouraged to TRY working with 'putting their own images on film' by Projecting thought etc.
Ted said 'anyone should be able to do this'....if done in the right manner. Whatever that is huh? Still, others have been able to influence photographic film. There are histories of this.
Maybe we should all give it a go. Thanks for this/'Sweeps'
;)

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:42 PM

Had a theory back at that time - when the arguments were on ufo photographs. That many people who saw ufos and photographed them when others neither saw them or photographed them-

My thoughts were along the lines that the UFO were on a different frequency but attuned to the viewer and that what the viewer saw was transposed to the film in the camera by the power of mind.
Just a passing thought ;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 03:09 PM

Had a theory back at that time - when the arguments were on ufo photographs. That many people who saw ufos and photographed them when others neither saw them or photographed them-

My thoughts were along the lines that the UFO were on a different frequency but attuned to the viewer and that what the viewer saw was transposed to the film in the camera by the power of mind.
Just a passing thought ;)

*Interesting reflection Seth,
...Because, I HAVE SEEN UFO's WITH OTHERS AROUND...who DIDN'T see them. Also, had episodes where a UFO dumped some kind of bludish flourescent light...bounced up into CARS on major Highways/motorways, in the 'States' (2 different occassions) and ILLUMINATED the inside of the cars and the passengers. This happened in large traffic situations...in my book. NOT ONE of the passengers seemed to turn/notice/or recognize in any manner...that this had happened to them. I had a girl with me...2 separate woman...on both events. They verified that 'THEY' saw it...at the same time I had. But then, why hadn't the drivers/passengers in their cars not noticed? Perplexing...unless, as you perceive, some are 'open' or on a different frequency of 'Reality'...and can experience these happenings. Cheers/'Sweeps'
;)