• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:14 PM

GHOST CAT-CAUGHT ON VIDEO

-THIS SHOULD 'STIR' YOUR MINDS-

Attached File  ALIEN_CAT_PHOTO.jpg   53.46KB   35 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Watch this Video folks, see if you can say it's Fake or not. Personally I do know this is possible…with 'Ghost Cat' pets of mine over the years, pawing and walking over my bed covers. They could be felt. Ok your turn. Maybe comment/give your 'take'/opinions on this one. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the Video/enjoy/'S':

Visit My Website

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

GHOST CAT-CAUGHT ON VIDEO

-THIS SHOULD 'STIR' YOUR MINDS-

Attached File  ALIEN_CAT_PHOTO.jpg   53.46KB   35 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Watch this Video folks, see if you can say it's Fake or not. Personally I do know this is possible…with 'Ghost Cat' pets of mine over the years, pawing and walking over my bed covers. They could be felt. Ok your turn. Maybe comment/give your 'take'/opinions on this one. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the Video/enjoy/'S':

Visit My Website

-Struck a Lound familiar note here Sweeps,
-Can relate to that. Had a great cat pet, which use to climb up a pole to the balcony on the second floor of my house. He'd came in and jump in the bed, cuddle up under my Left arm and go to sleep with me.
After he 'passed', I'd be able to actually Feel him pushing up my Left Arm-so he could snuggle into my arm pit where he was use to sleeping. I could not only feel this and his 'pressure', but could hear a plantive 'Meow' as well. This lasted for about 3 weeks or so. What does one do with that? Just accept it. Thanks for the memories-Captain :)

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

-Struck a Lound familiar note here Sweeps,
-Can relate to that. Had a great cat pet, which use to climb up a pole to the balcony on the second floor of my house. He'd came in and jump in the bed, cuddle up under my Left arm and go to sleep with me.
After he 'passed', I'd be able to actually Feel him pushing up my Left Arm-so he could snuggle into my arm pit where he was use to sleeping. I could not only feel this and his 'pressure', but could hear a plantive 'Meow' as well. This lasted for about 3 weeks or so. What does one do with that? Just accept it. Thanks for the memories-Captain :lol:

*Don't think you're ALONE with this Memory/Experience 'Cap',
...Maybe other Members can Relate to this? Know that I can. Thanks/'S' :)

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

I love cats - but am allergic to them, as my eyes stream and itch after petting them.

Flora and I went 'ghost busting' at one of her friends who felt a prescence every night at the same time - and a weight on her legs - and also on top poof her in bed. She had had a cat that she was fond of but had passed on a couple of years previous, and had not replaced. We sensed nothing evil and that it was just the cat visiting from the other side - and to confirm it I developed the allergic reaction, streaming eyes etc,.

I believe that cats do have a power to them - as mentioned in other posts their contact in Egypt etc
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow