• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute is making what he calls Implications Postings to his facebook page, as a prelude to some sort of significant announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014.

These somewhat enigmatic postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement, but with some 'dot joining' (by us readers) so a connection will be found.

So far he has reached number 4.

I'm intrigued to know what the main message will be - those posted so far all seem quite significant in themselves!

Simon

=====================================

https://www.facebook...y.brown.7568596

4) Implications Posting #4:

Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

-------------------------

Implications Posting #3:

Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply from the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.

----------------------------

Implications Posting #2:

New evidence suggests that Earth may have been "run" in a manner analogous to a prison planet in the ancient past, where religions and monumental construction projects were engineered under near slavery conditions, possibly for the purposes of inhibiting civilization development as well as collective memory. While these efforts appear to have been interrupted, it is possible that residual disruptive influences remain.

-----------------------------

Implications Posting #1:

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

Notes:
1. This posting does not speak to the issue of Nibiru or its existence.
2. This is one of a series of “Implication Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
3. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Hey Simon, from the very 1st Note in your Topic re ‘Implications Postings’...by this Courtney Brown...it is made quite clear that it has to do with ‘Alien’/ET something in OUR History. My problem with any ‘coming pronouncement’ from this...that one may be waiting for... stems from his mention of Zechariah Sitchin. It has now been established that Sitchen was TOTALLY WRONG by taking Sumer as the 1st Earth Civilization and perhaps influenced by ET’s.

As I’ve mentioned MANY times before here on the ‘Forums’...there WERE other earlier...fully bloomed and magnificent...Earth Civilizations which flourished. These HAD NO ‘Anannuki’ elements to them AT ALL.

Recent archeological findings suggest that the Sumerians may have inherited much of their knowledge from an earlier civilization that emerged many thousands of years earlier in Southern Africa - the cradle of humankind, or even earlier from the mysterious 12,000 year-old megalithic site of GOBEKLI TEPE in
Turkey.

This site with its massive, perfectly-crafted and carved megaliths can only be the work of a culture that was already ancient and deeply experienced with large-scale architectural projects 12,000 years ago, yet prior to finding GobekliTepe itself archaeology recognized no such culture.

It is already completely clear that Gobekli Tepe is a game changer; the Pandora's Box of prehistory has been opened. So, and my point is, folks using SUMER as a starting point, have no idea what they are talking about.

I find that this ‘Courtney’ is laying the path to announce something about a new release of information…all but fallacious…concerning ‘Disclosure’ of some kind. It’s basically a TEASER, in order to get interest ‘Drummed up’ for a non announcement coming or to test people’s reaction to his ‘word droppings’. Probably this guy is working on his Thesis, and hoping to incorporate these ‘Facebook’/Noodle Heads’ in to his work for ‘Credit.

Well, do check up on GOBEKLI TEPE below anyway. Also putting in a LINK to a past posting in the Forums relating compellingly to all this NONSENSE. Thanks/’S’

https://www.youtube....h?v=eHG9URGDt6s

AND-FROM OUR ‘FORUMS’

http://www.irishufol...n &fromsearch=1

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Hi Skylark.

It possibly will be ET related, and after the Sochi winter Olympics have ended, as at present the media is in overdrive with the games and the flooding / weather situations.

However, it could be that the message is about the G2 cloud, Paul LaVoilette and possible 'superwave' events in April.

If it is ET related then will it might fulfill the prediction attributed to Verner Von Braun (spelling?) about an unsubstantiated ET threat being made public just before some other events?

The mainstream probably wants everyone to believe in Stitchin, and my suspicious mind wonders about Courtney Brown and whether he has any connection with a well-known 3 letter alphabet organisation. I do not have any hard data, but, apart from a name I do not know much about him at all.

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

Hiya Simon and ALL...on all this,
...Well, your suspicions may have something there alright. And it's strange because...there has been lately, an undercurrent of interest in certain goings on in the Vatican...with the New Pope Francis being seen as part of the ages old war between the Jesuits and the Papacy. A lot of ‘history’ of this new Pope has been turned up...and mostly not good. He was a facilitator of Argentina appropriating French Exocet missles which were used against Britain in the ‘Falkland Island War’ with great success, and was accused of hiding many Child Abusers from authorities in Argentina. He's certainly NOT the Saintly backgrounded Man he is portrayed to be in most media.

Mostly, the Jesuits, have been trying to ‘take over the Church’ in Rome...and are noted for their Military history. Why does this fit into the Topic here? OK, the fact that a Jesuit has now been elected POPE, fits many descriptions of prophecies related to the coming ALIEN/ET anti-Christ or false God.

I do believe it’s possible that Courtney Brown’s ‘Implications’ might allude to what many think is the coming of such a false Alien God, and the new Pope’s role in facilitating that ‘handover’ and preparation of the ‘Faithful’ for this eventuality.

Check out the rather lengthy video below...for it contains the ENTIRE scenario leading up to this prophecy and event...which could be SOON. Get prepared, I guess, would be the Boy Scout call. It also deals with the FACT that the Vatican has, as I’ve mentioned many times in the Forum, a ‘State Of The Art’ telescope right along...and tied to...the NASA telescope site in Arizona U.S.A. for years now. The Papacy has maintained MUCH interest in studying the Stars and DEEP SPACE....waiting for something. Hmmm.The VIDEO brings it all together nicely...if one is inclined to believe all the SIGNS.

‘The Secret Vatican/Alien anti-Christ Connection’ VIDEO:

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

https://www.facebook...y.brown.7568596

Implications Posting #5:

If Earth was once run as a “prison planet” in ancient times, then that would imply that many humans living on Earth experienced something elsewhere—perhaps far away—that resulted in them either fleeing to Earth, or being expelled to Earth. Prison authorities would likely attempt to engage the prison population in activities and belief systems that would sap their energies and suppress their memories of who they are and where they came from. Such activities and beliefs would also prevent a revolt, and subsequent demands for restitution, reparations, and justice.

==============================================

Update: More on the timing of the announcement.... There is still a lot of activity behind the scenes, including disagreement, angry emails, wonder, amazement, international phone calls,..., you name it, it is there. The announcement will happen this month, but I still do not have an exact date.

Again, we are not talking about any kind of Earth changes, presidential revelation, pole shift, ET landing, second coming, end of the world, or anything like that. This is much bigger in its own way. It is just an announcement and the release of information, but information changes worlds more profoundly than anything else. Some will disagree and laugh at it. Some will marvel. But in time, history will show that our civilization changed its direction on the date of the announcement. You will read about it here, and elsewhere.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

*Purposely Enigmatic Simon?
...As we get closer and ponder the end of Feb. announcement, Courtney seems to have, so far, ruled out MOST categories of information people would normally think about in this Topic context.

The ONE area left seems to fit his 'Control of the Masses' in some way Implication.

Still, I muse...it probably is 'a put on', to gather attention AND money. Guess we'll see. BUT, if one looks at his website-farsight.org- it will be seen to deal with everything from Atlantis, Remote Viewing, Time Lines, and Anomolous things, to getting 'donations'/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

I wonder... Interdimensional entities which are already here but we (in our very restricted human bodies) are unable to perceive. So, we do not even contemplate that they exist / are already here, etc. (well, the vast majority of people).

Courtney may have ruled out ET landing, but not that ET is already here!

I wonder though, could the human soul be included in the list of non-physical nterdimensional beings? What about Guides, angels, etc? We know so little about possible other realms that its a challenge to decide which entities are from which category!

Just some thoughts / possibilities.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 12 February 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

If Jelila Starr is correct then it could be financial reform.

Hey ,

It's about to get really interesting here on the blue planet. We are about to witness, and participate in, the biggest "game" change in humanity's history.

I am waiting on the signal to reveal information that effects all of us....on a global scale. In the meantime., there is info that can be shared now.

Please take time to watch this video. It will set the stage for the info I will reveal when permission is granted.

Karen Hudes world Bank whistleblower Banksters Corruption, Bank of Hawaii gold stash, What's really going on

http://archive.awebe...y_Message_A.htm

Jelaila's Weekly Message - A "Game" Change About to Take Place.

(Jelaila Starr, The Nibiruan Council)

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

*Hi Simon and ALL,
...Here's the possible REAL Thing about this Post/Topic of yours. Courtney's Facebook stuff is in ALL likelihood is a 'come on' for an announcement to be made on his Web Site. The whole thing is really an ADVERTISEMENT for an announcement 'they' will be making about an Interview/cum Video 'they' will be doing.

His Site does the 'Camelot' type Shows/cum interviews on the paranormal, conspiratorial, and anomalous settings.
So, anything he does is to draw attention to his Web Site and Shows. AND Simon 'fell for it'. That would be a laugher huh?
Now, Simon should realize...this is all friendly and not sarky. RIGHT?/'S'

ps-the woman on your reply video, is a 'Know It All/'Self serving...basically dicredited in most circles...but it's all a part of trying to get DONATIONS for the web site/'S'

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

ps-the woman on your reply video, is a 'Know It All/'Self serving...basically dicredited in most circles...but it's all a part of trying to get DONATIONS for the web site/'S'

Which lady? Jelaila or Karen?

Courtney unashameably encourages people to visit his website and sign-up for his newsletter.

AS for the announcement, we we shall see.

Simon

**Edit-Putting in the info Simon. It's Karen Hudes. But Jelaila is simply 'out of this world'. Hope you don't mind me answering here. Don't have any other follow up for now. Thanks/'S'

Further edit: Aha! So if she's been discredited then it means that she is wrong with some / most (even perhaps ALL) that she says. This would explain why she is not yet in a box 6ft underground! Thanks, Simon.

Edited by simple simon, 12 February 2014 - 11:12 PM.
Adding implied information request

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...For those interested...count me out...here’s another Karen Hudes Video. She does like to put her face around the WEB. Some feedback from members would be nice though/’S’

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

For those who need a text version of Implications #6, such as when using web translators, here it is:

Implications Posting #6:

There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth. A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here. But most choose to be born here, and they don’t remember much. Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist. If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth. Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without. Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves.

----------------------------------------------

And then there is this message:

For those of you who are wondering if I am simply "leading you on" with endless Implications Postings, that is not the case. This is not a tease. A lot is going on behind the scenes, and everything is being timed correctly. This cannot happen faster. Each one of the Implications Postings will make sense once the announcement is made, and most will be glad that they sat through all of them. People will need these postings to fully understand the implications of the announcement. Once the announcement happens, there will be a lot of "noise," and it will be too late to calmly reflect on the implications.

===============================================================

I'm still not going to even try to second-guess the announcement.

But they theme behind them sort of reminds of things which I was reading many years ago.

Simon

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...We are BACK, after ‘BEING HACKED’ Big time. Took 3 days to analyse and then put back the FORUM pages/Topics/Postings. THE HACKING started right on 'this very Topic'...and then THE ENTIRE FORUM PAGES were gone. I'd keep an eye on this Topic then...and see what's happening here

So, who did it and why? We are investigating of course...with all of our assets. This issue put us ‘OFF THE AIR’, so to speak, for days...but ‘THEY’ have made a very bad enemy of us. Good to be back folks...after LOTS of hard work to do it/’S’

Now let’s update this TOPIC too. Below is the latest from Courtney Brown’ s Site:

Attached File  FARSIGHT NEWS LOGO.jpg   73.36KB   1 downloads

Hi Everyone.
I have two pieces of information for you today. The first is an update on the expected timing of the upcoming big announcement, and the second is the release of the 7th Implications Posting. We lighten the mood with the latest Implications Posting. It conveys a useful concept, but it is also fun.
Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Director
The Farsight Institute

~~~~ UPDATE ON THE DATE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT
What I need now is some sleep. I have been on the phone all night with people in the U.K., India, South Africa, and elsewhere, all involved with the upcoming announcement. From the very beginning, the anticipated date of the announcement was 28 February 2014. But there were some uncertainties due to the international nature of the issues involved, so we held off releasing the date. It was wise we did that. Nothing can stop the announcement, but the date involved a lot of coordination with various parties. The problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically. Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit. This is now being addressed.
After lots of discussion with people all over the world who are involved one way or another, we are now expecting the announcement to happen in mid-March, about two weeks later than originally anticipated. Again, nothing can stop the announcement. But this announcement can happen only once, and it has to be done correctly. Given the amount of coordination involved, mid-March 2014 seems to be optimal.
For those of you worried about people being cynical due to a short delay in the announcement, just don’t worry about it. All of that will go away once the announcement happens, and nothing can stop that from occurring. This short delay is not significant relative to the importance of the announcement. Getting it right is more important than anything else. The world really will change on that date. The change will happen slowly, but it will begin on that date, and nothing will be the same afterward.
~~~~ IMPLICATIONS POSTING #7
Implications Posting #7:
QUIZ
Directions: Multiple Choice. Pick one.
Why is Star Wars the most lucrative film and merchandising franchise on Earth?
1. Dumb luck
2. Something in it resonates with humanity’s subconscious collective memory.

Directions: Complete the sentence. Pick all that apply.
George Lucas is...
1. a Hollywood geek with a great imagination.
2. a former evil emperor.
3. a former freedom fighter.
4. married to a hottie.

Notes:
1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

Its great to be back :) . Quite what anyone hacking hoped to gain I cannot fathom, especialy since the data on this page is already in the public domain elsewhere.

Its not as if I was revealing secrets of things such as zero point energy devices! That said, well here goes... geothermal energy. Its limitless, non-polluting and still requires the existing infrastructure to distribute (and all the employment that entails). We should be more like the Icelandics!

re: these implication messages, I suppose that the quiz format was chosen as a way of putting ideas into people's heads without actually telling them anything. Bizarre, perhaps. It would help (me) select the correct answers if I knew more about his wife. If she really is that hot then I'd want her around here - just think of the money I could save not having to burn fossil fuel for hot water. ;)

=========================================================

Courtney has now created a new fb page for the implication postings.

Hi Everyone,
I just created a new Facebook page for the Implications Postings and the postings relating to the upcoming announcement. You all need to go there and "Like" the page in order to get the updates for that page. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook...ourtneyBrownPhD

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 16 February 2014 - 09:55 PM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Guess I'm somehow bound to 'pass this on' huh? Oh well...below find 'Courtney's' latest Implications Posting Number 8. Let's see how many members/guests are holding on to this 'cliff hanger'. Did I say 'Drivel'? I do wonder where CB got his PhD from? Me thinks...it's made up, at least to the extent of his other phoney paranormal adventuring on his Web Site. Thanks/'S'

Hi Everyone,
Lots is going on right now in preparation for the major announcement that will happen in March. You will see all of this when the announcement happens. For those of you who are following our Implications Postings, below is #8. The content of the postings is making a planned shift, and you will see the significance of this as time goes on.

Also, we now have a new Facebook page that you can see even if you are not a Facebook user. I give the link below. That way you can watch some of the debates that are going on about the announcement.
Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

Implications Posting #8:

The theft of nuclear weapons technology from the United States during World War II and the Cold War carried with it an important lesson. It is impossible to keep crucial information secret by putting it under lock and key since that only emphasizes its value, and a determined adversary will always find a way to obtain it. The only way to keep such information contained is to keep it in plain sight while simultaneously minimizing its significance. To this end, interested people need to be drawn off to unproductive leads, and mainstream news must be induced to ridicule and discredit the subject and those who are interested. In all of the world today, there is no higher level of secrecy given to any subject more than the real potential of remote viewing in the context of optimal training and implementation.

Notes:
1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

~~~~

Here is a link to the new Facebook page. You do not have to belong to Facebook in order to see it.

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

Erm, I'm not sure about nuclear secrets being hidden in plain sight. There are a LOT of people about who would dearly like to have those secrets - to use in ways which harm others. For the sake of the innocents it is, in every way imaginable, better that these people are denied the chance to fulfill that aspiration.

I am not 100% sure that Courtney is right about remote sensing being the most secretive topic around; on the other hand people sourcing information using this ability certainly would make life harder for those who wish to use lies to control others.

btw, I use the term remote sensing rather than remote viewing because there is more to the topic than just the visual aspect. It is also possible to perceive using the other senses.

I rarely talk about remote sensing with mainstream people, as the topic is so little known that few people even believe its possible and therefore their comments are usually hostile.

Speaking personally, I am experiencer. I attended a remote viewing course in 2002 and for one of the targets I tasted metal and although I did not 'see' anything I just knew that I was on a viewing platform looking down. Afterwards we were told that the target we had been given was a UFO flap over Belgium in Europe. This implies that I had been on one of the UFO's!

Not being visual is something that I regret, as I'd have loved to be able to visit places such as the Moon and Mars and see whats there for myself. That said, given how I would have used that ability so its likely that I would have been 'taken out' by now.

Simon
(hoping that my candidness and openness does not have any negative repercussions for my long-term well being)

Edited by simple simon, 17 February 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Not to worry Simon...at least here/'Sweeps'
...OK, Obama and his 'Climate Change' freaks like Sec. Of State Kerry..all out sprewing the word that CLIMATE CHANGE is like a Weapon of Mass Destruction hmmmm.

Intelligent folks know...for certain...that 'Climate has been and is always Changing'...it's part of cycles and the way of the Universe(s). However they also recognize the farse of the Climate Change political fanatics...'looney tune types'. Simply put, the major cause is not Human activity, fertilizers, cow flatulance/methane...but the SUN.

Well informed people also know that 'they' ARE Weaponizing Weather and causing MORE THAN Climate Change. Most people, in the know, have known for a long time...that this whole ploy of Climate Gate is being pushed for Anti-people Agenda purposes and has NOTHING to do with Humans causing 'Warming'.

This whole agenda should have been dumped along with the Age of Dinosaur Politics, but 'we' are in dangerous times with political groups trying to CONTROL all our thoughts and actions.

ANYWAY, that leads into the devastation being caused by the real WEAPON of Geo engineering Weather and changing Climate. Perhaps Courtney Brown has something to add about that...with all his 'sensing/viewing' nonsense. This could very well be the penultimate WEAPON to gain political and economic advantage...while destroying everything dear to the WORLD and one's Enemies.

The Powers That Be have DENIED the existence of the Chemtrail and HAARP Programs for YEARS.....When enough of the population woke up to this horrific crime, they could no longer deny it, and explained it as "geoengineering", to combat the FICTIONAL Global Warming Scam.......

**Use the 'FORUM' SEARCH feature...type in HAARP or Chemtrails, and get a plethora of material, Topics, replies on this subject./'S'

Without further hesitation...take in this VIDEO below. It is lengthy...but mighty revealing of the whole scam and who's behind it. Enough said...to those who listen and want to know/'S'

https://www.youtube....4U0Pwz4_c#t=213

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Message 8 looked (to me) like that Courtney was trying to recruit more remote viewers to his organisation. Since its very likely that the Farsight Institute has been infiltrated by people from so called "security" services whose intents are nefarious - if not down right hostile / harmful so those who join up with Courtney could find themselves becoming of interest to 'others' as well - in ways which they might not welcome. (cryptic clue: chocolate I adore).

Message 9 is more mundane. Very much a truism, nonetheless.

Simon

==========================================

Implications Posting #9:

“The Powers That Be” maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be “officially” endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of cries from within the masses erupts calling for an “official” release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for “official” information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that solidifies their position of power.

Edited by simple simon, 19 February 2014 - 11:41 PM.

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

With message number 9 in mind... a musical interlude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSLvcJ4I1mw

Who made up all the rules?
We follow them like fools,
Believe them to be true,
Don't care to think them through

And I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
'Cause what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they?
Where are they?
How can they possibly
Know all this?
Who are they?
Where are they?
How can they possibly
Know all this?

Do you see what I see?
Why do we live like this?
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss?

Who are they?
Where are they?
How do they
Know all this?
And I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see?
Why do we live like this?
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss?

And who are they?
Where are they?
How can they
Know all this?
And I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Is Courtney only really preaching to the converted with this message?

-------------------------

Food for thought... this page suggests that The Shape of Things To Come and other predictions from Clif High, the Farsight Institute and Psychic Focus were all a year out. Paul LaVoilette's superwave energy pulse and the G2 cloud get a look-in as well.

http://www.transient...nouncement.html

So often in the past predictions have not come to pass at the advertised times that I find it hard to accept fresh predictions. But three independent sources predicting the same things (for spring 2013) is somewhat above average; and the weather this year has been so 'different' that it does make people sit up and take note.

Now where's that recipe for rice paper (edible) hats?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 19 February 2014 - 11:41 PM.

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well, let’s put this number 10, of Courtney Brown’s, up. See if we get any reaction This one however is definitely related to the phoney 'CLIMATE GATE/warming/cum Change stuff...being whipped up again by OBAMA and his flunkies/’S’

Below is the latest Implications Posting #10. Also we have the latest of Vic Guiza's Farsight Chronicles. Click on the comic to see the full sized version. Finally, below you will also find the link to the Facebook page that you can see without being a member of Facebook. Lots of discussion going on that may interest you.
Warmly,
The Farsight Institute

Implications Posting #10:
Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything. Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are changed.

Notes:

Attached File  CB COMIC STRIP.jpg   98.18KB   3 downloads

And here is the link to the Facebook page.