• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

Well, he's done it again... on 11th June 2015 he posted this message (which I saw being talked about somewhere else)

This is just a heads up. Tomorrow I will make a major post about a transmission intercepted by NASA from a extraterrestrial spacecraft. The transmission apparently contains an direct message to all of humankind. This will be huge.

So, what is this new message about?

THE MESSAGE: Intercepted by NASA on 12 June 2015, the following extraterrestrial message seems to convey a message of uncertain intent. Researchers are studying the contents closely, and some see a hidden plan for WORLD DOMINATION. Time will tell.

To learn more, follow this link to a video he is promoting by Cydonia with the Zeta Systers 

https://www.facebook...09613279130372/

NB: prepare to be under-whelmed and even feel cheated, again!

As for the message itself, well maybe advancing age means that I am going deaf...... 'coz I can barely understand a word !!!!! Mind you, maybe its such gibberish that it is better that I cannot decode whats being said.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 June 2015 - 07:32 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.