• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

This is what Simon Parkes is saying in a newsletter.

http://simonparkes.w...ewsletter/gu86w

The situation in Paris was one big sacrifice designed to release traumatic energy which combined with the hadron collider at full power might well have removed humanity from its connection to source.

No sacrifice is a good thing, the sacrifice in Paris from a magical perspective was tainted with evil intent. The crime was so great that source itself entered the hadron collider and a ‘pushing contest’ ensued with unbelievable amounts of energy being expended. Source manifested itself within the colliding tubes of the device, the operators of the device ramped up the power in an effort to expel what they perceive to be a foreign body. Source matched this energy output until finally extensive damage was caused to the whole installation. American security services who are not part of the Cabal estimate that it will take 10 years to repair the collider, my own information is it’s more like 5 years.

The Chinese are now going to build their own collider.

I am told that there is also another person sharing information who says something slightly different. I've not yet seen this film as it is very long. I hope to see it soon.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oIQZ3OqJVEI

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 25 November 2015 - 09:38 AM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Yeah-'The Collider'-will yield MANY dimensional Mythic Stories. Must Be thousands of Conspiracy themes 'OUT THERE'.

Still-IT IS such an Intrusive NUTTY Un-Natural Machine Business-IT EVOKES mockery...and well deserved.

Our Technology has outstripped our Humanity. Technology is THAT 'Double Edged Sword' which is never wielded for the GOOD. Humans will be replaced-probably by a better fitting Hybrid-hopefully.

And, of course, NOW-there's another Climate CHANGE/Warming Gate meeting in Paris. OMG-What Ass Holes:

CLICK THE LINK AND ENJOY-Maybe Learn something/'S'

George Carlin on Global Warming

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:36 AM

Great vid... I've tweeted it, as you may have noticed if you receive my tweets.

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Yes-George was terrific-stand up comedian Guy of 1st order. Took on ALL the Topic BIGGIES of his Era/Career-never disappointed listening/watching him-YEAH, 'Tweet'-TY

I'll put the LINK here again-Folks have this very annoying habit of only looking/going 4 the LAST Reply-instead of perusing the whole Topic-Help me with people. Carry on Screaming-BUT 'Happy Thanksgiving Day' to ALL-& keep the dam anti-Freedom ISLAMICS the Hell out of the WEST-Tah/'S'

Attached File  THANKSGIVING WISH 2.jpg   77.77KB   0 downloads

George Carlin on Global Warming

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:18 AM

so now, a second voice saying that the LHC is in trouble...

images refuse to post here but can be seen at link

Simon

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://psychicfocus....-friday-25.html

**SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT Image #7 FROM THE HYPERLINK ABOVE: What’s Going on With CERN’s LHC?

The pic is a big-picture diagram of CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC). There was allegedly an explosion at the LHC about a month ago. Is this true? What caused it? This thing was really cooking for a while, then just suddenly stopped.

It’s gone ON and OFF repeatedly over the past four or five weeks, and is now in shutdown mode. The dashboard readouts look like this:

Is the LHC down for the count? I’ve read that the ALICE sub-experiment (referenced in the now infamous 2015 Economist Magazine cover as Alice in Wonderland) was supposed to be the main component for the negative entities controlling the cabal. Any truth to that? Was there anything nefarious planned for those various components above?

What Lynn Saw
"I get that there's this time frame and there is a race at CERN to figure things out and get things done. They're working the LHC way too hard and don't know exactly what they're doing, and there's this anxiety and rush about getting things done as fast as possible. They're running it too hard and too much, because of this race they're in, as this whole thing will either get shutdown or something will happen if they can't get it done. I get that there was a complication and that they overdid things and burnt something up, damaging the LHC such that now it won't stay on. They're frantic about this, in overdrive about how to fix it, as something's coming very soon to step in and shut them down permanently, telling them it's not right, it's not safe."

"I feel that there is involvement with something dark here, but I can't get a clear image as to what it is, or what they're trying to do here. It feels dark and it feels wrong and it feels like... I keep hearing something say, "You don't want to go there." They're trying to open something they're not supposed to and it's never going to be allowed. It's almost like we're screwing with Mother Nature and trying to figure all this out, while these these positive ETs are coming to protect us from this action, and so the LHC staff is rushing around like crazy people before the outside intervention arrives. What they're doing feels so dangerous and so volatile and... detrimental to earth, that it has to stop. It just feels wrong. Luckily, they will fail in their attempt."

Edited by skylark, 10 January 2017 - 01:07 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...YEP, Made out-from the Link page way down-the same as you've put in. Hopefully 'It is OUT for the count'. Never did like this MASSIFYER---AND the Parts, as I'm wont of saying, are 12 + years old...so ANYTHING could/would go wrong during Start up Or full Mode.

Have to keep watching out for update reports on this MESS-Thanks Simon/'S'