skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

Attached File  PARANORMAL_7.jpg   55.45KB   5 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE 1:
...RIGHT Folks, you can now CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the Highlights of the 'Sweeps' Talk at the Dublin/Paranormal Convention. It's free for you of course. Enjoy and thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

CLICK BELOW-BETTER YouTube video of the event:

https://www.youtube....h?v=oKzSY86ohPY

*'Sweeps' NOTE 2:
...Well, a TOPIC Starter anyway folks. Putting up a few photos off the camcorder to Kick things off about the 'Irish Paranormal Association Convention' in Dublin-7 Nov. 2009. Hopefully coming out with quality DVD and more Photos soon.

Attached File  PARANORMAL_3.jpg   107.44KB   5 downloads

*Great Event...lots of 'interested folks' and even had to sign autographs. Help!/'S'

Attached File  PARANORMAL_5.jpg   56.69KB   4 downloads
Attached File  PARANORMAL_1.jpg   62.84KB   5 downloads
Attached File  PARANORMAL_2.jpg   61.18KB   4 downloads

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

What was your topic ?

Audience looks engrossed :)
---------------------------------

ran out of attachment space again :( (Attachment space used 692.73K of 700K)

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

What was your topic ?

Audience looks engrossed :)
---------------------------------

ran out of attachment space again :( (Attachment space used 692.73K of 700K)

*Hi, Yeah, Thanks Seth,
...Many Topics; Habit Reality, Remote Viewing vs 'Astral travel', Consciousness/Potentialities, The 'One Solid World View'/'Sheeple', Range of Psychic/Paranormal/phenomenology categories, Some of the Similarities in UFO/ET-Spirit/Ghost manifestations, Some Personal 'Psychic' experiences, Personal Military Intelligence Projects in general/some specific, Ways of knowing/epistomology, Limitations of Language/Psychics, Dimensions/Parallel Universes, Tulpas/Mental Constructs, Deja Vu, Cogito Ergo Sum...how it can now be expanded, Ghosts encountered...and in Ireland, & Questions/Answers.
Hmmm....'they' cut me off before able to give many of my Personal/Documented Experiences. Time was a factor though. Do that next year.
**OK, INCREASED your 'Attachment Space'. All best cheers/'S' :(

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

*Hi, Yeah, Thanks Seth,
...Many Topics; Habit Reality, Remote Viewing vs 'Astral travel', Consciousness/Potentialities, The 'One Solid World View'/'Sheeple', Range of Psychic/Paranormal/phenomenology categories, Some of the Similarities in UFO/ET-Spirit/Ghost manifestations, Some Personal 'Psychic' experiences, Personal Military Intelligence Projects in general/some specific, Ways of knowing/epistomology, Limitations of Language/Psychics, Dimensions/Parallel Universes, Tulpas/Mental Constructs, Deja Vu, Cogito Ergo Sum...how it can now be expanded, Ghosts encountered...and in Ireland, & Questions/Answers.
Hmmm....'they' cut me off before able to give many of my Personal/Documented Experiences. Time was a factor though. Do that next year.
**OK, INCREASED your 'Attachment Space'. All best cheers/'S' :)

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
I'll be on 4FM Radio in Ireland on the 12th November 09/tomorrow at 0845 hrs., discussing the 'Vatican' hosting a Conference on ET's/Aliens of all things. About 30 Scientists and others will attend from many Countries. Below is the E-mail from the Producer. Maybe some of you, who can pick up this Station in Dublin, will tune in. They may have me briefly talk about the recent 'Paranormal Convention' as well. Thanks/'S' :(

Hi Sweeps,

Please find below a link to the article upon which tomorrow's piece will be based. The slot will be with presenter Gareth O'Callaghan and will be about 5/6 minutes in length.

I'll give you a ring at 8:45am approx. in the morning.

Chat to you then,
Rebecca
4FM

#5 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
I'll be on 4FM Radio in Ireland on the 12th November 09/tomorrow at 0845 hrs., discussing the 'Vatican' hosting a Conference on ET's/Aliens of all things. About 30 Scientists and others will attend from many Countries. Below is the E-mail from the Producer. Maybe some of you, who can pick up this Station in Dublin, will tune in. They may have me briefly talk about the recent 'Paranormal Convention' as well. Thanks/'S' :(

Hi Sweeps,

Please find below a link to the article upon which tomorrow's piece will be based. The slot will be with presenter Gareth O'Callaghan and will be about 5/6 minutes in length.

I'll give you a ring at 8:45am approx. in the morning.

Chat to you then,
Rebecca
4FM

-Heard THAT show Sweeps,
_You made a lot of Points in the time given, kept the Control, and gave the audience more than a few things to think about. Dam-you've been on TV with Baz, did the 'Paranormal Convention', and now the 4FM Radio show, all in a few days-weeks. Congrats! :)

#6 Guest_adam_*

Guest_adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hi all, I've been a member here for awhile, haven't really posted much, but just wanted to say well done to sweeps on the talks at the Dublin Paranormal Convention this year. Very interesting talk. Fairplay again.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hi all, I've been a member here for awhile, haven't really posted much, but just wanted to say well done to sweeps on the talks at the Dublin Paranormal Convention this year. Very interesting talk. Fairplay again.

*Very good of you Adam,
...I've still to answer your E-mail, after I heal up from the battle with Nature/Floods here. Hours of whatever...
sandbagging, shoveling, laying down stones/pipes, mopping up & Pumping up...you name it.
Will work on the Talk given at the Paranormal Convention, and try to get it out as a 'Sweeps Fox Show' and a DVD as well...as soon as I recover. Tah/'S'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

erm, did it rain there? any wind too?

Our news media is very focussed on the situation in Cumbria, which has devastated a lot of people's lives - and worse.

Yesterday I was on a fast 3 laned road in suburban London and got caught in a torrential downpour - one moment it was raining a little and then after driving through what can only be described as a curtain it was sheeting it down. Then I passed a large vehicle travelling in the opposite direction which had just hit a large amount of surface water - the water of course spalshed over where I was and for a few seconds I found myself driving blind. It was like thick fog.

Thankfully no harm done.

Anyway, I wish you well - thankfully I've never experienced water / flood damage (and will be very happy if I never do) but still recall the events of October 1987 when we had the 'hurricane'.

Simon - in a very windy London where very strong winds are expected allnight long (at least the air pollution will be very low).

Edited by skylark, 20 November 2011 - 03:03 AM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

erm, did it rain there? any wind too?

Our news media is very focussed on the situation in Cumbria, which has devastated a lot of people's lives - and worse.

Yesterday I was on a fast 3 laned road in suburban London and got caught in a torrential downpour - one moment it was raining a little and then after driving through what can only be described as a curtain it was sheeting it down. Then I passed a large vehicle travelling in the opposite direction which had just hit a large amount of surface water - the water of course spalshed over where I was and for a few seconds I found myself driving blind. It was like thick fog.

Thankfully no harm done.

Anyway, I wish you well - thankfully I've never experienced water / flood damage (and will be very happy if I never do) but still recall the events of October 1987 when we had the 'hurricane'.

Simon - in a very windy London where very strong winds are expected allnight long (at least the air pollution will be very low).

*Good of you Simon,
...'Take that on board', appreciate that, and thank you.
Feeling on the mend, but have to get out of this 'Opium Den' before I can truly say I'm 'a Hellava lot better'. Things go on. Regards Chum/'S' :)

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

*Good of you Simon,
...'Take that on board', appreciate that, and thank you.
Feeling on the mend, but have to get out of this 'Opium Den' before I can truly say I'm 'a Hellava lot better'. Things go on. Regards Chum/'S' ;)

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I've just put in the audio/FREE/Link for the Talk at this Dublin Paranormal Convention, in the 1st Page of this Topic. It's at the TOP of the Topic. Please feel free to Listen,and I thank you/'S'

#11 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

downloaded for future listening ;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

downloaded for future listening :ph34r:

-RIGHT 'O' Chief,
...Well, let me/us know. Cheers galore/'S' ;)