Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Do 'bloodlines' Have More To Do With E.s.p.?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Greywolf Leigh

Jason Greywolf Leigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, songwriting, UFO research (30 years), Horse Whisperer, communicating with others worldwide in exchanging ideas. Contact: jasonsos@digitex.net

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

[font=Tahoma][size=7]
Greetings to all.
The other day, I was sent a question from someone otherwise unknown to me, who asked, "Do you think that 'bloodlines' have something to do with the ability or inability, with ESP?"
Allow me to share my answer with you, and please reply should you so desire.

"I am half Irish on my mother's side and half Native American (Cheyenne) on my father's side. I am a 'proven' clairvoyant, with documents of proof, letters of testimony from professionals who tested me and paid witness to many predictions, and there have been a shoe box full of radio interviews in which 'predictions' were related that 'all' came to pass, which most certainly could be considered a 'public record' of those predictions. Do I fall under the category of E.S.P.? I believe to a certain degree, yes, but in a more serious sense; not so strongly than most with this ability. I feel that E.S.P. is indeed as it implies; a 'sixth sense.'
I do know that I have had certain 'feelings' if you will, in which I 'heard' a sort of 'voice' that actually saved my life many times by suggesting that I take a certain path to avoid warring factions when I was in a war zone, and that saved my life by following and paying heed to the 'voice's' suggestion.
However, when I have 'dreams' and or 'visions' (I have had these visions during waking hours and at the oddest of times) I believe that is so much different. That may or may not come from the same higher power, although it is certainly noticed that the difference is utterly remarkable, in that 'other lives' are effected in my 'visions,' whereas with E.S.P.; the limits usually relate to just me and those I may be with in waking hours, as some refer to as 'psychic.'
As for the question of 'bloodlines,' some say that Native Americans may be in-tune with nature and themselves more so than other races and or creeds, although I do not place much credence upon such beliefs. I believe that one is 'chosen' to have the 'God-given-gift' of seeing into the future and events that prove true and nothing else matters, which includes race, or, 'bloodlines.'
I hope that this helps you understand how I feel about the question, and I do not think that I can be swayed to think or believe that because I am Cheyenne and practice a deeper form of worshiping in this world than most, and I do use certain Cheyenne practices in my prayers and everyday walk of life that others just don't seem to be in touch with, which I think they can could change, and 'bloodlines' have little to nothing to do with it. It is in our relationship with The Great Spirit (The God of many names) and other human beings that sets us apart from the world of corruption and self-indulgence."
Sincerely--in truth,
Jason Greywolf Leigh
http://jasonleigh.org

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

[font=Tahoma]
Greetings to all.
The other day, I was sent a question from someone otherwise unknown to me, who asked, "Do you think that 'bloodlines' have something to do with the ability or inability, with ESP?"

"I am half Irish on my mother's side and half Native American (Cheyenne) on my father's side. I am a 'proven' clairvoyant, with documents of proof, letters of testimony from professionals who tested me and paid witness to many predictions, and there have been a shoe box full of radio interviews in which 'predictions' were related that 'all' came to pass, which most certainly could be considered a 'public record' of those predictions. Do I fall under the category of E.S.P.? I believe to a certain degree, yes, but in a more serious sense; not so strongly than most with this ability. I feel that E.S.P. is indeed as it implies; a 'sixth sense.'

I do know that I have had certain 'feelings' if you will, in which I 'heard' a sort of 'voice' that actually saved my life many times by suggesting that I take a certain path to avoid warring factions when I was in a war zone, and that saved my life by following and paying heed to the 'voice's' suggestion.
However, when I have 'dreams' and or 'visions' (I have had these visions during waking hours and at the oddest of times) I believe that is so much different. That may or may not come from the same higher power, although it is certainly noticed that the difference is utterly remarkable, in that 'other lives' are effected in my 'visions,' whereas with E.S.P.; the limits usually relate to just me and those I may be with in waking hours, as some refer to as 'psychic.'

As for the question of 'bloodlines,' some say that Native Americans may be in-tune with nature and themselves more so than other races and or creeds, although I do not place much credence upon such beliefs. I believe that one is 'chosen' to have the 'God-given-gift' of seeing into the future and events that prove true and nothing else matters, which includes race, or, 'bloodlines.'

I hope that this helps you understand how I feel about the question, and I do not think that I can be swayed to think or believe that because I am Cheyenne and practice a deeper form of worshiping in this world than most, and I do use certain Cheyenne practices in my prayers and everyday walk of life that others just don't seem to be in touch with, which I think they can could change, and 'bloodlines' have little to nothing to do with it.

It is in our relationship with The Great Spirit (The God of many names) and other human beings that sets us apart from the world of corruption and self-indulgence."
Sincerely--in truth,
Jason Greywolf Leigh

[size=4]*Hi Jason,
Whoever asked you that question-'Bloodlines'-certainly isn't well read, experienced, or well travelled either.
I and many many others have met, heard of, and read about multitudes of people from ALL lands who have exhibited 'The Sixth Sense' the question alludes to. In fact, don't know of a SINGLE area-culture-people which do NOT have these stories, chronicles, or histories.

In short, the Question itself is absurd and sophomoric. Thanks-Captain

#3 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Welcome to the forum... Jason Greywolf Leigh

I'm a strong believer everyone has the ability to develop their E.S.P, clairvoyance and psychic abilities. I don't think it has anything to do with your culture, race or creed. It's more of a individual exploration than a genetic characteristc quality passed down from your parents. Everyone has a sixth sense whether they like it or not, some take it to a higher level of the human psyche and are capeable of accessing the superconsciousness, allowing them to communicate with otherworldly beings, even seeing into the future. It seems you are evidence of the latter.

We've all had those moments in our lives when something strange has happend, one example is when you get that feeling the phone is going ring and it does. Most will put it down to coincidence and take it no furthure; the more curious person will look deeper within themselfs for answers. Especially if it happens on more than one occasion.

One of the biggest steps to take is to aknowledge ESP/clairvoyance exists, thats not an easy task because of the misrepresentation of the subject in the media and the derisive approach by the majority of scientists. However, your writing suggests you have made inroads in this department with proof/testimony from professionals. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that.

#4 Jason Greywolf Leigh

Jason Greywolf Leigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, songwriting, UFO research (30 years), Horse Whisperer, communicating with others worldwide in exchanging ideas. Contact: jasonsos@digitex.net

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:59 AM

*Hi Jason,
Whoever asked you that question-'Bloodlines'-certainly isn't well read, experienced, or well travelled either.
I and many many others have met, heard of, and read about multitudes of people from ALL lands who have exhibited 'The Sixth Sense' the question alludes to. In fact, don't know of a SINGLE area-culture-people which do NOT have these stories, chronicles, or histories.

In short, the Question itself is absurd and sophomoric. Thanks-Captain

And Hi to you, Cap.
Whomever asked that question was likely young or did not desire to use the term of 'race.' I found nothing wrong or derogatory about using 'bloodline,' for it is the same difference, so why be critical?
I did not, and I do not now, think it was an, "absurd and sophomoric," question as you do.
That's rather an insipid approach to such a profound question of the Ages. Don't you really think, Cap?
Greywolf

#5 Jason Greywolf Leigh

Jason Greywolf Leigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:19 AM

Welcome to the forum... Jason Greywolf Leigh

I'm a strong believer everyone has the ability to develop their E.S.P, clairvoyance and psychic abilities. I don't think it has anything to do with your culture, race or creed. It's more of a individual exploration than a genetic characteristc quality passed down from your parents. Everyone has a sixth sense whether they like it or not, some take it to a higher level of the human psyche and are capeable of accessing the superconsciousness, allowing them to communicate with otherworldly beings, even seeing into the future. It seems you are evidence of the latter.

We've all had those moments in our lives when something strange has happend, one example is when you get that feeling the phone is going ring and it does. Most will put it down to coincidence and take it no furthure; the more curious person will look deeper within themselfs for answers. Especially if it happens on more than one occasion.

One of the biggest steps to take is to aknowledge ESP/clairvoyance exists, thats not an easy task because of the misrepresentation of the subject in the media and the derisive approach by the majority of scientists. However, your writing suggests you have made inroads in this department with proof/testimony from professionals. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that.

Thanks for the welcome, Morph!
I agree with just about everything you have added, and thank you for your trust and understanding. They're hard to come by these days.
I'm not too sure about innate ability, or, by inheriting such an 'ability' for ones parents. My mother and father do each have a degree of getting 'feelings' of, "I've been here before," although in my father's lifetime, he never, to my knowledge, ever had such a gift and often asked me about things, such as the 'afterlife' when I was but a boy. 'Strange thing coming from ones father as a boy, and yet, the last time I saw him alive; he knew that he was going to die, and when. He was right. He also said that he would come back as 'my son.' Well, I never had a son, although my younger brother did, Aaron, who, now get this, was born on the same date and the same time of day as our father was! Man! I get the hairs standing up on my neck each time I think about that fact. My brother, on the other hand, makes little to nothing about it, but Aaron does. I called him, "Dad," in a low voice once, and he turned around and said, "Yes my son?" Just like my dad used to answer me. Aaron was not born when our father had passed on.
Yes, I have been fortunate to have had professionals as witnesses and taped 'live' radio interviews as 'public records' of predictions, as that's good for 'all' of us who acknowledge this 'gift,' and or ability. I refer to it publicly as my 'God-given-gift,' as a 'gift' it truly is, although sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse. It's difficult to heckle or degrade a subject like this with such documentation.
FYI: http://jasonleigh.org/new/html
Thanks for your post, Morph!
Greywolf[

#6 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

I think the ability is latent in all races and people - it just needs recognising and awakening
I worked the Spiritualist platform for over 12 years with a talent I discovered I had within me when I was 36 yrs old
with no inkling before - my father though born in Canada, his father was English and mother English too.
And the gem in the field of 'Native' indian tribes one of the revered for being 'the most spiritual'. archaeologists discovered in their ancient diggings that they were in fact cannibals much to the blatant refusal of their followers to believe ;)
You don't have to be the seventh son/daughter of a seventh son/daughter it is just an unused part of our human makeup.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:49 PM

[font=Tahoma]
Greetings to all.

I hope that this helps you understand how I feel about the question, and I do not think that I can be swayed to think or believe that because I am Cheyenne and practice a deeper form of worshiping in this world than most, and I do use certain Cheyenne practices in my prayers and everyday walk of life that others just don't seem to be in touch with, which I think they can could change, and 'bloodlines' have little to nothing to do with it. It is in our relationship with The Great Spirit (The God of many names) and other human beings that sets us apart from the world of corruption and self-indulgence."
Sincerely--in truth,
Jason Greywolf Leigh

[size=4]*'Sweeps' NOTE:
HI Jason. 'Sweeps' and Jason have been in communication a long time. Phone talk...back and forth from the 'States' and E-mails of course.
Jason has been a long time member of the Forum, contributed a few things, and has a wealth of experience in 'Paranormal' matters.
We've tried to 'Hook up' for a radio interview...and always seem to have the wrong timing with each other. Hopefully we'll 'get to it'. Good depth fellow...and has had his own 'Rocky Road' as well...which he has decidedly learned a lot from.
Nice to have this article Jason....big thanks/'S' ;)

#8 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
HI Jason. 'Sweeps' and Jason have been in communication a long time. Phone talk...back and forth from the 'States' and E-mails of course.
Jason has been a long time member of the Forum, contributed a few things, and has a wealth of experience in 'Paranormal' matters.
We've tried to 'Hook up' for a radio interview...and always seem to have the wrong timing with each other. Hopefully we'll 'get to it'. Good depth fellow...and has had his own 'Rocky Road' as well...which he has decidedly learned a lot from.
Nice to have this article Jason....big thanks/'S' ;)

:) Do it Sweeps,
Would like to hear Jason on your Radio show. Thanks-Captain

#9 Jason Greywolf Leigh

Jason Greywolf Leigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
Thanks Sweeps.
Yes, I have been proud of the fact that we are friends--and from the across the Big Pond, too!
I've always hoped that that time would come when we could talk on your show.
My 'rocky road' you mentioned is still 'rocky,' as I had a major operation coming up on this past Aug. 6 that had to be canceled after an accident the night before. They reset it for late September. Without getting too involved, I'm losing a kidney and a tumor on my bladder. The kidney hasn't worked since Vietnam, so it's just--there--not functioning. The tumor in a result of that kidney problem. NO cancer. Thank God for tender mercies.
Some say that God (The Great Spirit) tests us in all forms to measure our faith, and I must say that I lost a lot of faith in my fellow man there for a while. You feel like you need and want people to know you are ill, but another part of you--that ballsy part--doesn't want anyone to know. But life can be a very lonely place when we are to ill to even drive a car. I still can't believe that only 10 months ago, I drove myself in my old 1989 Jeep (490,000 miles and a busted rear main seal) 1,200 miles to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Mayo proved that my problems were real and should be taken care of. After two weeks there, not seeing any of the tourist spots due to being too ill, I ran out of money and had to head back to Texas where the Jeep blew the engine in a desolate valley, 24 miles from anywhere, and had it not been for a kind State Cop; the wild bores and wolves were sniffing me and my six-shooter out in a fog bank that no one in that area had ever seen before--no--not in over 150 years of weather keeping. What was that all about? A 'test' of faith?
Anyway Sweeps and everyone, we could have a bunch to talk about--and I wouldn't want it to be about my health--as I almost regret mentioning it now, although, this being 'tested' happens to us all, though it seems that some go through life without a blemish or problem: rich man, poor man. Good man, bad man.
I would love to talk before the operation, as it IS a major one with all those risks, but some days, I just don't have much to say. I asked the Great Spirit 1.5 years ago when this illness began to please take away my 'gift' if it be His will. I suppose that He did, as I haven't had any predictions apart from my last one 30 days before it happened: "New Orleans will be wiped out by a hurricane that will 'dance' around in the Gulf, and then strike when they think that it won't."
That one, caused me to lose a week of sleep, as I lived in N.O. for 20 odd years with family, friends and a couple of ex-wives. I still prayed that it would happen, although--I knew that it would.
The radio Host called me back afterwards and wanted me on his show as a back up by doing re-plays, and then asking me this and that. I couldn't do it. I still, wonder . . . . . . .
Be well to all, and thanks Sweeps for thinking of me. I am happy to be here and will drop by whenever I can. Be strong--have faith--and trust in each other for the good that is there . . .
Jason Greywolf Leigh
http://jasonleigh.org/greywolf1.htm

Nice to have this article Jason....big thanks/'S' :)

:) Do it Sweeps,
Would like to hear Jason on your Radio show. Thanks-Captain

[size=5]
[size=4]Thanks for the vote, Cap. I hope if we do an interview that you would call in?
Be well.
JGL

#10 Jason Greywolf Leigh

Jason Greywolf Leigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

I think the ability is latent in all races and people - it just needs recognising and awakening
I worked the Spiritualist platform for over 12 years with a talent I discovered I had within me when I was 36 yrs old
with no inkling before - my father though born in Canada, his father was English and mother English too.
And the gem in the field of 'Native' indian tribes one of the revered for being 'the most spiritual'. archaeologists discovered in their ancient diggings that they were in fact cannibals much to the blatant refusal of their followers to believe ;)
You don't have to be the seventh son/daughter of a seventh son/daughter it is just an unused part of our human makeup.

[size=4]Thanks for the reply, Seth, and I agree with you.
Thanks a very good comparison: "you don't have to be the seventh son of the seventh son!"
I feel like I'd like to write a song with that line and give credit to 'my Irish friend.'
* Remember when there was that big craze about 'living before?' It sure seemed like the ones doing most of the claiming were kings and queens or old movie stars; someone of great importance. No one ever seemed to be a poor beggar on a slave ship, or some soldier who died right off.
'I like your pony tail. I donate one foot (12 inches) on my hair every other year to 'Locks of Love' where they make wigs for kids with cancer who have lost their hair after chemo. Did you know that certain forms of Cancer and chemo renders them to never growing their own hair back--ever? I have a link at my website, http://jasonleigh.org or you can find them on the web under that name. You have to send at least 10 inches in order for them to make a wig. Mine being almost all gray now, they can dye it and sale to men who are bald, like my younger brother. :-0 'Just a thought I try to spread when I see 'long hairs' like myself.
Thanks for your post, and I hope to hear from you again--hopefully on Sweeps show!
Greywolf

#11 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

afraid my hair is only about 8" at moment - as my fiance when cutting it always manages to take another bit off the length - it will probably end the same way as my moustache and beard

Edited by skylark, 16 August 2007 - 04:28 PM.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#12 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:29 PM

And Hi to you, Cap.
Whomever asked that question was likely young or did not desire to use the term of 'race.' I found nothing wrong or derogatory about using 'bloodline,' for it is the same difference, so why be critical?
I did not, and I do not now, think it was an, "absurd and sophomoric," question as you do.
That's rather an insipid approach to such a profound question of the Ages. Don't you really think, Cap?
Greywolf

Jason,
Ok, you don't know who asked the 'question'-Hmmm? Insipid means 'Colorless'-Dull. Don't think my description was colorless. It was bold and expressive, as I wanted it to be.
It is a good Topic opener though-'Bloodlines', regardless of the fact that the question to you might have even originated with you. Hmmm.
This was not a 'Critical' comment either, it was in the form of correct appraisal of the person-a 'thoughtful' analysis of 'who could propose such an uneducated question. As for the 'Race' differenciation', it never crossed my mind that whomever possed the question was perhaps trying to not use the term. Makes no difference.
Nevermind, we're all enjoying this-Captain ;)

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for the reply, Seth, and I agree with you.
Thanks a very good comparison: "you don't have to be the seventh son of the seventh son!"
I feel like I'd like to write a song with that line and give credit to 'my Irish friend.'
* Remember when there was that big craze about 'living before?' It sure seemed like the ones doing most of the claiming were kings and queens or old movie stars; someone of great importance. No one ever seemed to be a poor beggar on a slave ship, or some soldier who died right off.
'I like your pony tail. I donate one foot (12 inches) on my hair every other year to 'Locks of Love' where they make wigs for kids with cancer who have lost their hair after chemo. Did you know that certain forms of Cancer and chemo renders them to never growing their own hair back--ever? I have a link at my website, http://jasonleigh.org or you can find them on the web under that name. You have to send at least 10 inches in order for them to make a wig. Mine being almost all gray now, they can dye it and sale to men who are bald, like my younger brother. :-0 'Just a thought I try to spread when I see 'long hairs' like myself.
Thanks for your post, and I hope to hear from you again--hopefully on Sweeps show!
Greywolf

[size=4]*Hey Jason,
...We'll see what can be arranged about the Radio Schedule. Trying to clear my desk. Thanks/'S' ;)

#14 Mcwolf

Mcwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:21 PM

I think maybe 'bloodlines' may be too strong a word. I think there's just too much involved with our genetic make-up to positively disagree with a "bloodline" theory on some level. I personally don't believe that every person has an ability to tap into that 'other level'. Some people can't carry a tune or draw worth anything, but others are naturally far superior. Maybe there are some weird recessed genes that survive and manifest themselves through particular 'bloodlines'.

I do think though that with all the study the government did with psychic ability that they would have had been breeding/engineering psychic spies a long long time ago. :lol:

#15 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:30 PM

I think maybe 'bloodlines' may be too strong a word. I think there's just too much involved with our genetic make-up to positively disagree with a "bloodline" theory on some level. I personally don't believe that every person has an ability to tap into that 'other level'. Some people can't carry a tune or draw worth anything, but others are naturally far superior. Maybe there are some weird recessed genes that survive and manifest themselves through particular 'bloodlines'.

I do think though that with all the study the government did with psychic ability that they would have had been breeding/engineering psychic spies a long long time ago. B)

-Welcome to the 'Forum' Mcwolf-

-Yes, and good points worth 'chewing on' too,
-Rather/or in addtion though, I believe the 'IMPUTATION' regarding people being able to RISE to 'Other Levels' has to do with more 'Etherial' tools. AND-Accidents can happen which propel people into NEW Dimensions of themselves, as well as 'THINGS' which 'Come out of the Blue'-and change GENES THEMSELVES. This has been demonstrated, where people have 'add ons' described in Scientific Papers-which changed their 'genetic structure' in some/to many regards.
Best to you-Captain :)

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

-Yes, and good points worth 'chewing on' too,
-Rather/or in addtion though, I believe the 'IMPUTATION' regarding people being able to RISE to 'Other Levels' has to do with more 'Etherial' tools. AND-Accidents can happen which propel people into NEW Dimensions of themselves, as well as 'THINGS' which 'Come out of the Blue'-and change GENES THEMSELVES. This has been demonstrated, where people have 'add ons' described in Scientific Papers-which changed their 'genetic structure' in some/to many regards.
Best to you-Captain B)

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Something thrown in to cogitate on/comment on/'S'

Several years ago in Mexico City

…there was a convention of geneticists from around the world. The main topic was the DNA change.

Those gathered…were talking about ‘Humans’ making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.

How is our DNA changing? Everyone…previously/noramally… has one double helix of DNA but…what we are finding is that THERE ARE OTHER HELIXES THAT
ARE BEING FORMED.

In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral.
It has been understood…that we will be developing twelve helixes.
During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation.

It is a MUTATION OF OUR SPECIES into something for which
THE END RESULT IS NOT YET KNOWN. The changes are NOT KNOWN PUBLICLY,
because the scientific community feels it would FRIGHTEN THE POPULATION.
However, people are changing at the cellular level. There are children right now who have three DNA helixes.

Most people going through this…know and feel this.
We know it is a positive mutation…even though physically, mentally, and emotionally it can be misunderstood and frightening.
There are children tested in ‘special’ laboratories who can move objects across the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill glasses of water just by looking at them.

They are also…TELEPATHIC. You would almost think by knowing these children that they or are half angelic superhuman…but they're not.
I think they are what we are growing into during the next few decades.

Our immune and endocrine systems show the most evidence of these changes.
Some adults…have actually tested do have another DNA helix forming.
Some are even getting their third.

These people are going through a lot of major shifts in
their consciousness and physical bodies, because it is all one. In my
opinion, the Earth and everyone here is raising its vibration. Many of
the children born recently have bodies that are magnetically lighter.

Those of us that are older and choose to change have to go through many
physical changes. What causes change in bodies born with normal
two strand DNA? The easiest way to mutate our DNA is through a
virus. Consequently viruses are not necessarily bad. Viruses live only
on living tissue. DNA viruses like Epstein Barr and the Herpes #6 change
cellular structure.

The retro virus HIV is not a DNA virus. Instead of
mutating the body, it actually eats it up. Most people who go through
this process and come out the other side have a new profession, a new
way of thinking, or at least a starting of a new way of life. Even
though they may feel really sick, tired, or hopeless at times, it is a
gift. They are being given a chance to change their DNA structure and
their body into a lighter, healthier body that can see them into the
next generation.

What are some of the other changes should we expect to see? There
will be no disease…we will not need to die. We will be able to learn
our lessons not through suffering but through joy and love. The old
system has to crumble away, and is not doing that without putting up a
big fight. So you have all the wars; a lot of the medical type of
healing is not working; the government is not working. A lot of the old
paradigms can no longer exist, yet are fighting to be maintained, but
there is no doubt that it is changing.

Those of us who have chose to live at this time are the forerunners of almost a new species.
It is human, yet we are at the same time actually manifesting
heaven on Earth.

We are receiving extra help from masters and extraterrestrials, angelic
beings, and learning to go inward. The more we are able to go in and
listen to that quiet voice, the more we are in tune with the changes
that are happening. PR: What are some of the side effects of these
changes? BF: With a cellular change you are sometimes going to feel as
though you are not here. You may feel exhaustion, because we are
literally changing cells and becoming new beings. Like a new baby, you
may need lots of rest.

Mental confusion and not being able to
concentrate on routine tasks may happen as we are being programmed for
something larger. Aches and pains throughout the body for which there is
no specific cause are common. Many people feel as though they are going
crazy.

If they go into an orthodox medical office, most likely they will
be put on Prozac, because they can't define what it is. It is difficult
for the medical profession because they are not used to dealing with the
energy body. Because the chakras are related to our endocrine system,
women will go through hormonal changes. There may be crying without
knowing why because crying releases hormones. Many women are going
through menopause earlier because we are accelerating. Men may be very
frustrated with the exhaustion when they are used to being very active.
They may feel their feminine side coming out because this is the
intuitive side.

The emotional therapy that has been coming out in the
last 20 to 30 years has been speeded up with new techniques for these
changes. It requires immunological testing that is not traditionally done.
This is a blood laboratory test performed by an advanced specialty research lab.
It’s better to give the patient the information themselves.
This is much like a map of the changes so they can have the power to heal.

There is great personal power in a person looking at their
own blood tests and seeing the map of what is going on in their bodies
that causes something to click in the subconscious. The real key is
that the person take responsibility and do their own work. What I use as
tools are not commonly used. There is now a lot of Organotherapy…which is a
glandular treatment from Europe, to build up the hormonal system to
accept the changes in the DNA.