skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:09 AM

VRIL SOCIETY-OCCULT-ULTRA TOP SECRET-VIDEO

THE BLACK SUN/UFO'S/WHAT'S THE CONNECTION

*This Topic with all the OCCULT undertones/background...starts & belongs in the 'Paranormal' Topic setting. The VRIL SOCIETY-comparable to 'The Golden Dawn' in Britain/Ireland-'The THULE Society-'"Bruder des Lichts", or 'Brothers Of The Light'...had immense achievements and highly adroit followers/practioners. It had highly placed/influencial figures...and goes on, HIDDEN in many forms today. I've known a few/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We KNOW about 'The VRIL Society'. Thought it was time that the Members/Guests were introduced to this GROUP. The VIDEO below contains MANY 'KERNELS' of actual FACT. It's up to you folks to find them, ferret out/Separate the Fiction or Hype for yourselves. The VRIL was an deeply OCCULT organization...its impact on what and who we are in the present day, in light of all the recent events of the last century, can be very stimulating. Some will find it absurd. Some will feel measures of truth about it. What parts are actual, and what parts serve some AGENDA of the Video Makers? You decide...may whet appetites for more on this Highly Secretive Society. Not knowing of these 'Societies' puts YOU out of the swim. It really means...you have been 'Dumbed Down', and accept that. This is a 'Grand Quest' to regenerate folks from 'The Sheeple Condition: AND quite frankly...'We don't suffer Fools here'. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK BELOW ON 'MY WEBPAGE' FOR THIS VERY INTERESTING VIDEO:

My Webpage

*Below...'Avenues for further starting research'. Want to know what 'New Age' really means?

**CHECK OUT this Primer Book below if you're just beginning to investigate secret societies/'s'
...You can probably get it from Amazon dot com-begin the search-it's what's happening!!

Attached File  Secret_Societies_for_Dummies_Book_Cover.JPG   97.78KB   149 downloads

*CLICK BELOW on 'My Webpage' for a good follow up Video & startling histories/'S'

My Webpage

The ‘Black Sun’ Photo…or- Schwarze Sonne- is of esoteric or occult significance…and notable for its usage in Nazi mysticism. Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neo-paganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism.

*THE BLACK SUN-IN ALCHEMY

Attached File  BLACK_SUN_IN_ALCHEMY_PHOTO.jpg   31.87KB   144 downloads

Strangely…or not so…’The Black Sun’ concept is universal to most cultures, for its Mystic relevance to our existence. The Black Feathered Sun-Photo- depicts an American ‘Plains Indian symbol’…with its abstract feathers pointing both inwards and outwards. There are inward ones pointing towards the center and outward ones…pointing to the circumference. Thus…it combines the symbols of the sun and the eagle and depicts the universe…the center/solar power/plus the radiation of power/and majesty.

*THE BLACK FEATHERED SUN

Attached File  BLACK_FEATHERED_SUN_PHOTO.JPG   31.4KB   116 downloads

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

VRIL SOCIETY-OCCULT-ULTRA TOP SECRET-VIDEO

THE BLACK SUN/UFO'S/WHAT'S THE CONNECTION

*This Topic with all the OCCULT undertones/background...starts & belongs in the 'Paranormal' Topic setting. The VRIL SOCIETY-comparable to 'The Golden Dawn' in Britain/Ireland-'The THULE Society-'"Bruder des Lichts", or 'Brothers Of The Light'...had immense achievements and highly adroit followers/practioners. It had highly placed/influencial figures...and goes on, HIDDEN in many forms today. I've known a few/'S'
*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We KNOW about 'The VRIL Society'. Thought it was time that the Members/Guests were introduced to this GROUP. The VIDEO below contains MANY 'KERNELS' of actual FACT. It's up to you folks to find them, ferret out/Separate the Fiction or Hype for yourselves. The VRIL was an deeply OCCULT organization...its impact on what and who we are in the present day, in light of all the recent events of the last century, can be very stimulating. Some will find it absurd. Some will feel measures of truth about it. What parts are actual, and what parts serve some AGENDA of the Video Makers? You decide...may whet appetites for more on this Highly Secretive Society. Not knowing of these 'Societies' puts YOU out of the swim. It really means...you have been 'Dumbed Down', and accept that. This is a 'Grand Quest' to regenerate folks from 'The Sheeple Condition: AND quite frankly...'We don't suffer Fools here'. Thanks/'S'

My Webpage

*Below...'Avenues for further starting research'. Want to know what 'New Age' really means?

**CHECK OUT this Primer Book below if you're just beginning to investigate secret societies/'s'
...You can probably get it from Amazon dot com-begin the search-it's what's happening!!

Attached File  Secret_Societies_for_Dummies_Book_Cover.JPG   97.78KB   149 downloads

*CLICK BELOW on 'My Webpage' for a good follow up Video & startling histories/'S'

My Webpage

The ‘Black Sun’ Photo…or- Schwarze Sonne- is of esoteric or occult significance…and notable for its usage in Nazi mysticism. Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neo-paganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism.

*THE BLACK SUN-IN ALCHEMY

Attached File  BLACK_SUN_IN_ALCHEMY_PHOTO.jpg   31.87KB   144 downloads

Strangely…or not so…’The Black Sun’ concept is universal to most cultures, for its Mystic relevance to our existence. The Black Feathered Sun-Photo- depicts an American ‘Plains Indian symbol’…with its abstract feathers pointing both inwards and outwards. There are inward ones pointing towards the center and outward ones…pointing to the circumference. Thus…it combines the symbols of the sun and the eagle and depicts the universe…the center/solar power/plus the radiation of power/and majesty.

*THE BLACK FEATHERED SUN

Attached File  BLACK_FEATHERED_SUN_PHOTO.JPG   31.4KB   116 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Put in some photo depictions of 'THE BLACK SUN' in the main Topic/Theme Page :) /'S'

#3 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Put in some photo depictions of 'THE BLACK SUN' in the main Topic/Theme Page :o /'S'

-YES Sweeps and All,
-There is indeed POTENT POWER here. BUT, it must be persued in the 'Right Manner'-as the Orientalists-Far Eastern Disciplines-and Western Mystic Societies would agree. Those who abuse/misuse this for 'EGO' ends face diaster and personal horrors. Ambition must be foresaken-and the search must be for Wisdom and Enlightenment-Consciousness enhancement-Captain :)

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:05 AM

-YES Sweeps and All,
-There is indeed POTENT POWER here. BUT, it must be persued in the 'Right Manner'-as the Orientalists-Far Eastern Disciplines-and Western Mystic Societies would agree. Those who abuse/misuse this for 'EGO' ends face diaster and personal horrors. Ambition must be foresaken-and the search must be for Wisdom and Enlightenment-Consciousness enhancement-Captain :)

*Late Night...Early Morning Captain and All,
...TRUE, But you know 'Hardly ANYONE is acquainted' with these relevant Histories in Consciousness and advanced techniques of Mysticism. 'THEY' Simply...don't TEACH HISTORY anymore, on Secondary or University Levels. These are subjects/things one finds out for themselves by 'gravitation'/psychic Osmosis/on Desire later in life...when folks realize how SHALLOW the 1 allowed 'Reality' is. DRUGS, in the 'Right Manner' can also re-imprint/propell one to NEW heights of 'Awareness'...where one challenges all the lies of 'our' Established Institutions. Cheers and thanks/'S'

#5 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

*Late Night...Early Morning Captain and All,
...TRUE, But you know 'Hardly ANYONE is acquainted' with these relevant Histories in Consciousness and advanced techniques of Mysticism. 'THEY' Simply...don't TEACH HISTORY anymore, on Secondary or University Levels. These are subjects/things one finds out for themselves by 'gravitation'/psychic Osmosis/on Desire later in life...when folks realize how SHALLOW the 1 allowed 'Reality' is. DRUGS, in the 'Right Manner' can also re-imprint/propell one to NEW heights of 'Awareness'...where one challenges all the lies of 'our' Established Institutions. Cheers and thanks/'S'

-Right,
-Whole different ERA...no one wants to do the STUDY/Experience. 'They' all want things handed to them...without the investment of time/effort/dedication. A fast food society-immediate gratification-etc. This IS 'The Lost Generation'-AND they don't even know it :)

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

-Right,
-Whole different ERA...no one wants to do the STUDY/Experience. 'They' all want things handed to them...without the investment of time/effort/dedication. A fast food society-immediate gratification-etc. This IS 'The Lost Generation'-AND they don't even know it :)

*Got that 'Right On' Cap,
...This is a Profound seeking, not for the timid or impatient. Most of today's 'searchers' want quick fix answers, are shallow in their approach/understanding, and/or can't 'do the time' outside their Social Whirl. They would also face ostracism and disbelief from most of their 'Circles'. This Quest is far beyond the vast majority of Social climbers/work a day world folks/those not pre-disposed to intangibles & Occult 'realities'. IT DOES this Path ...Separate the 'Wheat from the Chaff', as well as identifying the pure 'Sheeple' right away. It's 'undertaking' is a discipline/practice/study/and dedication. The rewards..'if persued in the right manner' are undeniable, but it CHANGES one's whole world view absolutely. Most fall by the way side, before realizing its manifold 'knowings'.
Such is the pity. Those immersed in 'Mundane' things...don't reach or throw out their Consciousness too far.
'The MAIN fight in life...is to battle 'Ordinariness'.
Thanks/'S'

#7 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

*Got that 'Right On' Cap,
...This is a Profound seeking, not for the timid or impatient. Most of today's 'searchers' want quick fix answers, are shallow in their approach/understanding, and/or can't 'do the time' outside their Social Whirl. They would also face ostracism and disbelief from most of their 'Circles'. This Quest is far beyond the vast majority of Social climbers/work a day world folks/those not pre-disposed to intangibles & Occult 'realities'. IT DOES this Path ...Separate the 'Wheat from the Chaff', as well as identifying the pure 'Sheeple' right away. It's 'undertaking' is a discipline/practice/study/and dedication. The rewards..'if persued in the right manner' are undeniable, but it CHANGES one's whole world view absolutely. Most fall by the way side, before realizing its manifold 'knowings'.
Such is the pity. Those immersed in 'Mundane' things...don't reach or throw out their Consciousness too far.
'The MAIN fight in life...is to battle 'Ordinariness'.
Thanks/'S'

That's more than Funny Sweeps-folks,
-SIMON picking up this Topic independently. NO-that's a good example of synchonicity. Look it up. See what Simon says to that maybe. Thanks-Captain :)

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

That's more than Funny Sweeps-folks,
-SIMON picking up this Topic independently. NO-that's a good example of synchonicity. Look it up. See what Simon says to that maybe. Thanks-Captain :lol:

*SO Right Cap and All,
...Lots of 'HITS' on this Topic, and Simon doing 'His thing separately, BUT don't see more 'Members' chiming in on this one. It's a wonder...the interest by many seems to be here. Hope more 'Members' will put in some 'Collective' opinion/insight into this Topic understanding. Thanks/'S' :)

#9 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

My Webpage

[/size]

Ho Ho Ho There is a 'dummy' book for this topic too. How wonderful... Seriously though talk about hiding info in plain sight!

I used these dummies books as a way of gaining new skills with computers. Despite their offbeat name and light-hearted style of writing they are indeed excellent books.

Simon

(more comments on this thread to come)

Edited by simple simon, 12 August 2008 - 01:54 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#10 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

-Right,

Hi folks,

Its my understanding that things have been planned this way, to keep people 'down'. Same reason that the teachings of Jesus were (in a word) emasculated. So, we hear about noble ideas such as brotherly love, meanwhile we had the horrors of the Spanish Inquisition... I could say more, I am sure you will get the gist of what I mean.

as for not wanting to do the time / wanting it all on a plate, well, people are busy, have bills to pay... must work long hours...

As I see it 'having the time' is a big 'problem' (aka: trying to fit it all in) - some people would say that in our society we try to do too much, I dont know. I am a jack of many trades rather than a master of just one, and indeed if it was not for the need to go to work almost daily so maybe I would fit it all in more easily.

-------------------------

Elsewhere in this thread the word 'ostracise' is used. I know it well, you should have heard the comments levied at me yesterday when I did not want to spend all evening sitting in front of the TV watching the Olympics.

OK, I was not sitting silently in a quiet room meditating, but thats not the point. Other family members were being judgemental in their comments because I was not doing what they thought I ought to be doing... what to them seems to be an 'accepted norm'.

I'm at work right now (the boss is out :lol: ) so must stop to do some work.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

Ho Ho Ho There is a 'dummy' book for this topic too. How wonderful... Seriously though talk about hiding info in plain sight!

I used these dummies books as a way of gaining new skills with computers. Despite their offbeat name and light-hearted style of writing they are indeed excellent books.

Simon

(more comments on this thread to come)

*Got it Simon,
...I too used MANY of the 'Dummy' books for various hard technical studies, which I wanted to get 'a leg up on'. The MAIN reason I'd put this Book in the Topic...was just that, to make available a resource for folks completely unfamiliar-yet maybe interested-in getting started.
The other reason was to accentuate the Point...that introducing this subject...could promote a whole range of responses. I was interested to see what folks/groups had to say about these 'not taught' histories./'S' :lol:

*Got it Simon,
...I too used MANY of the 'Dummy' books for various hard technical studies, which I wanted to get 'a leg up on'. The MAIN reason I'd put this Book in the Topic...was just that, to make available a resource for folks completely unfamiliar-yet maybe interested-in getting started.
The other reason was to accentuate the Point...that introducing this subject...could promote a whole range of responses. I was interested to see what folks/groups had to say about these 'not taught' histories./'S' :)

*LUV that Simon...

*You put IT ALL 'out there' Simon,
...We wrestle with these mysteries/secret societies/conspiracy things...which most 'judgemental'/satisfied folks would condemn outright. This IS the struggle with 'Ordinariness' itself. It's NOT just the time people might not have available...that's a COP OUT for 'the Sheeple Condition'. If you want something done...ask a BUSY person, they'll get it done. Guess one of the chief reasons for this 'Fourm'...is to get ostracized good folks together. Water...like Spirt, seeks its own level. Thanks for being here/'S' :lol: