• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

PROBE INTERNATIONAL UFO/ET/PARANORMAL CONFERENCE

-'St. Anne's On Sea'-Blackpool-

Attached File  PROBE_CONFERENCE_HEADER.JPG   294.9KB   7 downloads

Attached File  PROBE_CONFERENCE_SWEEPS_TALK_1.JPG   73.04KB   11 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Still riding a 'High' after the talk as the Keynote Speaker, at that prodigious Conference-26/27 March 2011. The place was jammed with large audiences for the 2 days and, of course, with Charlie Hall (Of The Tall White Aliens) there as the Featured Speaker…the crowd kept getting bigger. I'd done 3 Radio Shows with 'Charlie', and was (An Exclusive) the very first to present him on AM/FM Radio to the world. BTW…These 3 Programs are all available FREE on our Home Page (Irishufology.net) Other Speakers included Miles Johnston, whom I'd worked with for years…and he was present when my car was Zapped by a UFO on Alien Mountain, where we were doing a Radio Show with camera crews filming our broadcast day.

Sam and Jean Wright were the organizers, and have run the Conference for 19 years. Wow huh?

*This TOPIC is merely the beginning…waiting for more Links and Speaker talks to give you all as we add to this topic.

Have put up a short 9 minute INTRO on YOUTUBE-- which goes behind the scenes and includes some of the Speakers, Charlie Hall, Pauline, Miles Johnston, and others…which will give you the flavor of the event. UFO's/ET's, Mind Control, Crop Circles, and Abductions…among other subjects, were all covered by the 'Speakers'.

*CLICK below on the My Website Link for this YOUTUBE Video…and enjoy-more coming/'S'

Visit My Website

Attached File  PROBE_SWEEPS_CLIP_ON.JPG   145.07KB   7 downloads

*'Sweeps'/Charles Hall at restaurant night before Convention:

Attached File  SWEEPS_AND_CHARLIE_4.jpg   121.23KB   12 downloads

'Sweeps' Fox-PROBE CONFERENCE TOPIC:
THE 'REALITY' BETRAYAL OF OUR SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS & THE DAWNING OF UFO/ET 'DISCLOSURE'

BIO Short: 21 appearances on 'Coast To Coast' TV in the 'States', Frequent guest on Radio Shows, Veteran of 2 Foreign Wars, In 'Military Intelligence',..14 years in the 'Middle East'. Founder/Coordinator of 'The Royal Saudi Arabian Army Combat Medics', Taught 'Arabic Speaking' to U.S./British soldiers 'Desert Storm 1', Author of 2 books/non-fiction, numerous Technical Journals, 3 Universities in the 'States'. Also a Registered Professional Nurse/Psych Supervisor-ICU-Infection Control/Head Nurse-Neurological Units. Teacher/History/Physics/Literature, Has been the Subject of Books/magazines/newspapers, Wrote articles for 'Flying Saucer Review' Magazine, Paranormal Researcher/Documented experiences, Speaker/Seminar Presenter at Universities-Conferences on UFO's/ET's/The Paranormal, Founded 'Irish Ufology Forum Outlook & Paranormal Studies'/Web site: irishufology dot Net, Does 'The Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio Ireland/Syndicated & on the Internet with interviews of most of the well known personalities in Ufology, Oh yeah…was at the 'Original' Woodstock.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

PROBE INTERNATIONAL UFO/ET/PARANORMAL CONFERENCE

-'St. Anne's On Sea'-Blackpool-

Attached File  PROBE_CONFERENCE_HEADER.JPG   294.9KB   7 downloads

Attached File  PROBE_CONFERENCE_SWEEPS_TALK_1.JPG   73.04KB   11 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Still riding a 'High' after the talk as the Keynote Speaker, at that prodigious Conference. The place was jammed with large audiences for the 2 days and, of course, with Charlie Hall (Of The Tall White Aliens) there as the Featured Speaker…the crowd kept getting bigger. I'd done 3 Radio Shows with 'Charlie', and was (An Exclusive) the very first to present him on AM/FM Radio to the world. BTW…These 3 Programs are all available FREE on our Home Page (Irishufology.net) Other Speakers included Miles Johnston, whom I'd worked with for years…and he was present when my car was Zapped by a UFO on Alien Mountain, where we were doing a Radio Show with camera crews filming our broadcast day.

Sam and Jean Wright were the organizers, and have run the Conference for 19 years. Wow huh?

*This TOPIC is merely the beginning…waiting for more Links and Speaker talks to give you all as we add to this topic.

Have put up a short 9 minute INTRO on YOUTUBE-- which goes behind the scenes and includes some of the Speakers, Charlie Hall, Pauline, Miles Johnston, and others…which will give you the flavor of the event. UFO's/ET's, Mind Control, Crop Circles, and Abductions…among other subjects, were all covered by the 'Speakers'.

*CLICK below on the My Website Link for this YOUTUBE Video…and enjoy-more coming/'S'

Visit My Website

Attached File  PROBE_SWEEPS_CLIP_ON.JPG   145.07KB   7 downloads

'Sweeps' Fox-PROBE CONFERENCE TOPIC:
THE 'REALITY' BETRAYAL OF OUR SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS & THE DAWNING OF UFO/ET 'DISCLOSURE'

BIO Short: 21 appearances on 'Coast To Coast' TV in the 'States', Frequent guest on Radio Shows, Veteran of 2 Foreign Wars, In 'Military Intelligence',..14 years in the 'Middle East'. Founder/Coordinator of 'The Royal Saudi Arabian Army Combat Medics', Taught 'Arabic Speaking' to U.S./British soldiers 'Desert Storm 1', Author of 2 books/non-fiction, numerous Technical Journals, 3 Universities in the 'States'. Also a Registered Professional Nurse/Psych Supervisor-ICU-Infection Control/Head Nurse-Neurological Units. Teacher/History/Physics/Literature, Has been the Subject of Books/magazines/newspapers, Wrote articles for 'Flying Saucer Review' Magazine, Paranormal Researcher/Documented experiences, Speaker/Seminar Presenter at Universities-Conferences on UFO's/ET's/The Paranormal, Founded 'Irish Ufology Forum Outlook & Paranormal Studies'/Web site: irishufology dot Net, Does 'The Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio Ireland/Syndicated & on the Internet with interviews of most of the well known personalities in Ufology, Oh yeah…was at the 'Original' Woodstock.

ENTITY-FILMED BY 'SWEEPS' IN AUDIENCE AT PROBE CONFERENCE

*OK Folks...'hold on to your hats'/whatever'. This is no trick or joke. If you watch the YOUTUBE intro 9 minutes film, you should know that I filmed the audience from the podium as an opening part of my talk. Well...did I have a 'Hunch', or was it something else? Check out the correspondence from two of the main people (Winston & 'Liz') at the Conference. Winston, of course, did all the camera recordings of speakers and their 'Powerpoint Presentations'. Truly AMAZING. Here are their comments to me...and of course to the 'Forum'. What say you?/'S'

Winston wrote:

Hiya Sweeps,
... Liz spotted this oddity at 8min 00 - 8 min 02 secs into your youtube video - I frame grabbed it and carried out a quick enhancement for you ... it would appear to be a ghostly figure with dark empty eye sockets that is partly transparent. As you can see, you can see through the entity to my set of porter's wheels that are parked BEHIND the chair - the bar is visible through the mouth area of the head and down each side of the body. A pic of my porter's wheels (for the PA equipment is attached) ... I could do a better job with the uncompressed video, but for now - there you go - it looks a beauty ... I'll cc Miles in on this email Win.

Elizabeth wrote:

ok Sweeps-Take a look at 8mins and 2seconds on video-see through being(Win's porters wheels clearly visible BEHIND him!)He is on the back row just to the left of Win's head.At this point you pan to the right and then back again to 8mins and 12 seconds-the being has disappeared!! Sticks out like a sore thumb!!! very exciting. I have just shown this to Win and he has dashed home to his place to get his computer. He has the software and knows how to enhance these images. Will be in touch. Liz.

*AND below is one of several photos of this 'ENTITY':

Attached File  ENTITY_AT_THE_PROBE_CONFERENCE_SWEEPS_FILMING.JPG   55.16KB   25 downloads

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

I hope the 'entity' paid his entrance fee / bought a ticket...

LOL

Simon (feeling a bit down in the dumps, in part because I could not be there as well...)

Edited by simple simon, 05 April 2011 - 07:38 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

I hope the 'entity' paid his entrance fee / bought a ticket...

LOL

Simon (feeling a bit down in the dumps, in part because I could not be there as well...)

*Hey Simon,
...Yes, great crowds...and highly receptive. My loss too you weren't there. Would have been nice to meet up. Another time!
Might ask...the other part of being 'Down in the dumps'. You don't deserve that.
OK...my talk at this Probe Conference was:

TOPIC

THE ‘REALITY’ BETRAYAL OF OUR SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS & THE DAWING OF UFO/ET ‘DISCLOSURE’

*The Ghost 'showing up' was discovered later, as shown above. I'd 'panned' the audience actually to see if any 'TW's' would be there to see their 'Pet' Charles Hall. They had shown up at other sites Charles was speaking at. They would have been in disguise, and I'd have to go over the film of the audience later anyway to 'find any'. That's the story...and why I was determined to film the audience. Don't believe many 'speakers' would do that outrageous thing, and get away with it. But, did work it into my 'Talk' smoothly enough. Thanks for your comments/'S'

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

*Hey Simon,
...Yes, great crowds...and highly receptive. My loss too you weren't there. Would have been nice to meet up. Another time!
Might ask...the other part of being 'Down in the dumps'. You don't deserve that.
OK...my talk at this Probe Conference was:

TOPIC

THE 'REALITY' BETRAYAL OF OUR SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS & THE DAWING OF UFO/ET 'DISCLOSURE'

*The Ghost 'showing up' was discovered later, as shown above. I'd 'panned' the audience actually to see if any 'TW's' would be there to see their 'Pet' Charles Hall. They had shown up at other sites Charles was speaking at. They would have been in disguise, and I'd have to go over the film of the audience later anyway to 'find any'. That's the story...and why I was determined to film the audience. Don't believe many 'speakers' would do that outrageous thing, and get away with it. But, did work it into my 'Talk' smoothly enough. Thanks for your comments/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
….Follow up, from people reporting after viewing the 'Ghost' on the YOUTUBE Video.
This is remarkable guys and gals, and the Picture/story of the Probe Conference has 'legs'.
Below…is from Dr. Richard Boylan, and his Associate 'Fran'. Thanks/'S'

Sweeps,

Well, now. That is a first.

The first time I have seen a distinct ghost on videotape. Appearing right between frames at 8:00:00 and 8:02:00 minutes into the video. With dark sunken eyes and emaciated frame of body.

It looks like nowadays not only are Star Visitors coming out of the closet as regards letting themselves be videotaped, but now ghosts as well.

Nice work.

in the light,

Richard

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC

drboylan@sbcglobal.net

President, Star Kids Project, Ltd

Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009 US

Sweeps,

My close associate Fran has the following to share with you about that "ghost" video.

"Interesting video that he [Sweeps] sent you [me, RB]. However, given the nature of the convention/conference that was going on, they drew attention from one Star Being known as the Ogula, they are of crystalline physical structure. This was their spiritual projection. Since, I had not seen one for so long, they startled me when I saw them. You may wish to share this with Sweeps so he knows.

"I am impressed that they came to the viewing.

"Take care.

"L & P in Service.

Fran

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:53 PM

So its not a ghost, as such... it was a sentient being.

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

So its not a ghost, as such... it was a sentient being.

Simon

*Oh....Simon, it WAS a Ghost. Seen them many times...and;
You do know that there exists a 'Secret Government Group (U.S.A.) on 'TheDemonic, UFOs, and the Afterlife'?
Wherever you go, there you are.
Your luggage is another story/'S' :)

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

You do know that there exists a 'Secret Government Group (U.S.A.) on 'TheDemonic, UFOs, and the Afterlife'?

*\Sweeps' NOTE:
...More clarification on the 'GHOST' frame/video...from Winston. Definetly ADDS to what happened, and more insight. Thanks to Winston then-Below/'S'

Hiya Sweeps,Many thanks for your email and fascinating link - I have some more for you re: probe march 2011 ... first of all, I made a slight error in my last email ... there is no chair! just the porter's wheels. I had presumed that our visitor was seated, but a pic (with orbs) from a friend, taken at the back of the hall, clearly shows the porters wheels standing alone at the end of the row of seats ... that explains why I could see the lower rails of the wheels through the 'chair' ... there wasn't one ... well not a 3d reality one anyhow.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

*BTW...besides the Secret Government Agency, there is also a NEW BOOK out entitled 'Final Events'. Here-BELOW-is what it's about and the book cover itself. Suggested reading? Imperiative/'S'

Final Events, by Nick Redfern, discloses his interviews with Ray Boeche (an Anglican priest and paranormal researcher) who was allegedly made privy to a secret government project within the Department of Defense. The project began in the 1950's as research into remote viewing and the military applications of psychic powers, and ended in the conclusion that such powers - including extensive contacts with entities claiming to be aliens from outer space - were in fact demonic in origin.

As Nick described to me when interviewing for this book, the group (Collins Elite) was afraid to publicize these findings as it could cause massive social upheaval and unrest - i.e., an official government study that concluded that demons are real, and are behind the UFO phenomena for the purposes of deceiving mankind. This would obviously equate to government proof ( i.e., an endorsement) that the Judeo-Christian and Biblical worldview(s) are correct, and perhaps lead to no little end-times hysteria, as well as mass conversions to Christianity.

However, certain elements within the group wanted the findings to reach the public, and this book describes Nick's contacts and interviews with those claiming to be involved with the project, from the inside and higher levels. Nick disclaims that he may not personally believe this view 100%, and shares Ray Boeche's healthy skepticism as to whether these stories could be a type of disinformation, and that Nick is merely telling the story as it was told to him over several years of research and interviews.

Attached File  FINAL_EVENTS_BOOK_COVER_PHOTO.jpg   37.69KB   7 downloads

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

deep machinations at play here...

something smells...

was the research aimed at proving that 'demons' exist? bolstering Church membership, or was it really objective?

Would research by someone who was a skeptic have come to the same conclusions as a priest - who because of his profession could be expected to have 'preconceived ideas'?

Whilst there is speculation as to the exact nature of the Zetans who RB and NL are in contact with, I question whether the Tall Whites could be classified under the 'demon' label. Especially since they are physical beings who live here...

And what about the hundreds of 'others' from other star systems... surely they cannot all be 'demonic'.

Simon

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

deep machinations at play here...

something smells...

was the research aimed at proving that 'demons' exist? bolstering Church membership, or was it really objective?

Would research by someone who was a skeptic have come to the same conclusions as a priest - who because of his profession could be expected to have 'preconceived ideas'?

Whilst there is speculation as to the exact nature of the Zetans who RB and NL are in contact with, I question whether the Tall Whites could be classified under the 'demon' label. Especially since they are physical beings who live here...

And what about the hundreds of 'others' from other star systems... surely they cannot all be 'demonic'.

Simon

*I do believe that your assumptions are correct Simon,
...But the Book does disclose some interesting cases which deserve attention, from the stand point of the Demonic and Spiritual realms. Yes, with you on the 'TW's' and other physical sentient beings in our 3D solid world view. The 'invisible worlds' around/interpenetrating us...are there, and have nothing to do with Religion/'S'

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:46 PM

*I do believe that your assumptions are correct Simon,
...But the Book does disclose some interesting cases which deserve attention, from the stand point of the Demonic and Spiritual realms. Yes, with you on the 'TW's' and other physical sentient beings in our 3D solid world view. The 'invisible worlds' around/interpenetrating us...are there, and have nothing to do with Religion/'S'

*Hi All,
...I'll be on 4FM-Dublin Tomorrow 20 April, talking about the Probe Conference and the 'GHOST'. Hope all in the Radio area will listen in....maybe 'call in' as well. Below from the Producer/'S'

Sweeps

Nice to talk with you earlier. Just to confirm that The David Harvey Show is looking forward to talking to you tomorrow at 9.40am.

Best regards

AH

Alex Hatton

Series Producer, 4FM

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

*Hi All,
...I'll be on 4FM-Dublin Tomorrow 20 April, talking about the Probe Conference and the 'GHOST'. Hope all in the Radio area will listen in....maybe 'call in' as well. Below from the Producer/'S'

Sweeps

Nice to talk with you earlier. Just to confirm that The David Harvey Show is looking forward to talking to you tomorrow at 9.40am.

Best regards

AH

Alex Hatton

Series Producer, 4FM

So how did it go?

Can we listen online?

Simon

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

So how did it go?

Can we listen online?

Simon

*Well, it went! ...As per typical 'Mass Media' GROUND LEVEL 'Peoples consumption' Radio. Got in some Points...which they didn't expect/weren't prepared for, and of course chose not to put too much attention on. Had 2 other 'guests', one Professor from the 'States' who wants UFO's/Et's in school curriculums & and an Irish LOCO now running the UFO Society Of Ireland. Neither of them were up to giving 'the latest' things happening in the Field...but talked about 'Abductions' till 'The cows came home'. I did some whimsy/background talk to hype the goings on. All in all...opening up 'a kettle of fish', which the others had NO knowledge of, and typically including the show Presenter David Harvey. Will try and get this up for listening shortly. Thanks/'S'

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:59 AM

*Well, it went! ...As per typical 'Mass Media' GROUND LEVEL 'Peoples consumption' Radio. Got in some Points...which they didn't expect/weren't prepared for, and of course chose not to put too much attention on. Had 2 other 'guests', one Professor from the 'States' who wants UFO's/Et's in school curriculums & and an Irish LOCO now running the UFO Society Of Ireland. Neither of them were up to giving 'the latest' things happening in the Field...but talked about 'Abductions' till 'The cows came home'. I did some whimsy/background talk to hype the goings on. All in all...opening up 'a kettle of fish', which the others had NO knowledge of, and typically including the show Presenter David Harvey. Will try and get this up for listening shortly. Thanks/'S'

hmm, 'Abductions'... 'lets scare the masses', oh God, we need our leaders to protect us!

Now, if the focus had been on the TW already being here and there being dozens of species visiting / watching then things would be seen in a very different light.

Perhaps though the implications of that would be 'too challenging' for TPTB.

Simon

Edited by skylark, 21 April 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

hmm, 'Abductions'... 'lets scare the masses', oh God, we need our leaders to protect us!

Now, if the focus had been on the TW already being here and there being dozens of species visiting / watching then things would be seen in a very different light.

Perhaps though the implications of that would be 'too challenging' for TPTB.

Simon

*OK Simon got all that. Good 'views'. NOW you can LISTEN to the Radio Show-LINK BELOW-and hopefully enjoy the banter. Had to be diverting and devious to get my points across...but use to that huh? Humor helps too, so I was a bit 'wimsy' in the background. Hope folks enjoy this 'freebee'. Just 'CLICK' on the 'My Website' below. It's also available of course on our homepage anear the top/'S'

Visit My Website

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

*OK Simon got all that. Good 'views'. NOW you can LISTEN to the Radio Show-LINK BELOW-and hopefully enjoy the banter. Had to be diverting and devious to get my points across...but use to that huh? Humor helps too, so I was a bit 'wimsy' in the background. Hope folks enjoy this 'freebee'. Just 'CLICK' on the 'My Website' below. It's also available of course on our homepage anear the top/'S'

Visit My Website

now listening - btw liposuction? erm, whilst I may weigh a bit more than I want to I dont need this treatment. no thanks!

nor my baby 'rocking' LOL (you have to hear the pre-interview music to understand that comment)

all the sound is coming out on the right - my left ear is only hearing static.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 May 2011 - 02:12 PM.

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

now listening - btw liposuction? erm, whilst I may weigh a bit more than I want to I dont need this treatment. no thanks!

nor my baby 'rocking' LOL (you have to hear the pre-interview music to understand that comment)

all the sound is coming out on the right - my left ear is only hearing static.

Simon

*Ahhh Yes,
...Must be wearing a 'Head Set'...was recorded only in MONO. Yes ideedy, adverts are 'rediculous'. Had to play 'ABOVE' alll that on this Tatty Show. Did get in some points, probably to an audience of 2 dimensional listeners though/'S' :)

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

*Ahhh Yes,
...Must be wearing a 'Head Set'...was recorded only in MONO. Yes ideedy, adverts are 'rediculous'. Had to play 'ABOVE' alll that on this Tatty Show. Did get in some points, probably to an audience of 2 dimensional listeners though/'S' :)

Thanks.

I think that you did quite well, especially at first when you were actually able to say something - despite the host trying to talk over you / to coax you into 'two word' soundbites.

Why do radio show hosts always invite guests who they then try to prevent from actually saying anything? The same happens on the BBC here. Are they afraid of unscripted / uncensored comments?

The host said that he'd like to meet some ET's, so why not send his address to someone like Charles Hall or Richard Boylan and ask them to 'arrange' something! (LOL)

Simon

;)

(OK, I know that things dont work that way... )

Edited by simple simon, 01 May 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

Thanks.

I think that you did quite well, especially at first when you were actually able to say something - despite the host trying to talk over you / to coax you into 'two word' soundbites.

Why do radio show hosts always invite guests who they then try to prevent from actually saying anything? The same happens on the BBC here. Are they afraid of unscripted / uncensored comments?

The host said that he'd like to meet some ET's, so why not send his address to someone like Charles Hall or Richard Boylan and ask them to 'arrange' something! (LOL)

Simon

:)

(OK, I know that things dont work that way... )

Eh Eh...the Host also said 'why don't ET's visit or make themselves known to famous people'. Well, had I the chance I'd have informed him that the last Pope and the present one...Both announced that ET's exist...dot dot dot/etc.
Think with this type of controlled radio I'll have to send them a stronger message or messengers. Like the 'Djinn'-below topic/'S'

Visit My Website