skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:09 PM

DRUGS-VIDEO/MORE-TAKING THE 'HIPPIE' SIDE

WHY THE GOVERNMENT'S WAR ON DRUGS?

*Don't watch this Video-30 minutes-if you are offended by 'street language', or dislike the lude/crude/and unattractivebut it is a 'good' funny approach to the subject./'S'

*'Hey Man'-CLICK on some of the photos 1ST , Sets the tone especially if you can't 'DO' the Video. Andwhat does that say about you?
Attached File  HIPPIE_BACK_OF_GIRL_WITH_GREAT_SHIRT.jpg   153.23KB   580 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_PATRIOT_DRESS.jpg   201.48KB   562 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_BALLOONS_AND_A_SMILE.jpg   102.77KB   574 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_FLOWER_CHILD_BUS.jpg   191.78KB   552 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_FLAG_WITH_SYMBOLS.jpg   169.5KB   531 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_GROUP_WALING_THE_ROAD.jpg   118.42KB   563 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_FACE_PAINTING.jpg   114.98KB   552 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_GIRL_BY_LOVE_BUS.jpg   208.56KB   523 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_FREEDOM_FLAG_WITH_SYMBOLS.jpg   164.61KB   548 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_HEAD_BAND_GIRL.jpg   161.52KB   536 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_WOODSTOCK_POSTER.JPG   164.42KB   536 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_WOODSTOCK_MONUMENT.jpg   175.02KB   532 downloads

*Mightask ourselveswhile we still have choices, 'Will I be a 'Counter Cultural Rebelor be steamrolled by the coming Fascist/depersonalized/anti-people agendas? That IS the choice. Thoughts/feedback?

VIDEO Down the PAGE 'It makes the Point'/Penn and Teller-document the 'silly' WAR by the government on people's RIGHT to the 5th Freedomthe 'Internal Freedom'.

Basically, they assert that 'what people do with their own bodiesis none of anyone's or the government's business. It should be 'the most fundamentally understood civil right' in a 'Free' Countryor on any enlightened Planet*

Underlying all this of course, is the argument about what the government can force 'on our bodies'without our consent. But, we are not allowed to 'take into our bodies' what we as individuals wish to.

What 'Right' do governments have.to infringe our 'Internal Freedom'? And think 'Spychips'/implantsthe use of Chemtrails, HAARP, and the coming 'Nano' tech resources to MODIFY people's behavior and further control/seal us into their false Realityfalse Histories BOX. Yep, it all the 'power and control' Thing again.

Sothis is 'a slap back' at ALL Authorities and vested interest groups having sway over 'us'. Time to take back our Natural Freedoms. Or, is it too late for you?

As 'Sweeps' ALWAYS says.'When in RomeRevolt'. Well, make up your own minds folks. But rememberthey may have already been 'made up for you'. Time for some 'reflective thinking'. Have fun*

*NOWCLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK BELOW:

http://www.dailymoti...r-on-drugs_news

YOU CAN ALSO FIND THEIR PART 2 & 3 'WAR ON DRUGS VIDEOS WITH THIS LINK/'S'

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:06 PM

DRUGS-VIDEO/MORE-TAKING THE ‘HIPPIE’ SIDE

WHY THE GOVERNMENT’S WAR ON DRUGS?

*Don’t watch this Video-30 minutes-if you are offended by ‘street language’, or dislike the lude/crude/and unattractive…but it is a ‘good’ funny approach to the subject./’S’

*’Hey Man’-CLICK on some of the photos 1ST , Sets the tone……especially if you can’t ‘DO’ the Video. And…what does that say about you?
Attached File  HIPPIE_BACK_OF_GIRL_WITH_GREAT_SHIRT.jpg   153.23KB   580 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_PATRIOT_DRESS.jpg   201.48KB   562 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_BALLOONS_AND_A_SMILE.jpg   102.77KB   574 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_FLOWER_CHILD_BUS.jpg   191.78KB   552 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_FLAG_WITH_SYMBOLS.jpg   169.5KB   531 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_GROUP_WALING_THE_ROAD.jpg   118.42KB   563 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_FACE_PAINTING.jpg   114.98KB   552 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_GIRL_BY_LOVE_BUS.jpg   208.56KB   523 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_FREEDOM_FLAG_WITH_SYMBOLS.jpg   164.61KB   548 downloads

Attached File  HIPPIE_HEAD_BAND_GIRL.jpg   161.52KB   536 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_WOODSTOCK_POSTER.JPG   164.42KB   536 downloads Attached File  HIPPIE_WOODSTOCK_MONUMENT.jpg   175.02KB   532 downloads

*Might…ask ourselves…while we still have choices, ‘Will I be a ‘Counter Cultural Rebel…or be steamrolled by the coming Fascist/depersonalized/anti-people agendas? That IS the choice. Thoughts/feedback?

VIDEO Down the PAGE …‘It makes the Point’/Penn and Teller-document the ‘silly’ WAR by the government on people’s RIGHT to the 5th Freedom…the ‘Internal Freedom’.

Basically, they assert that ‘what people do with their own bodies…is none of anyone’s or the government’s business. It should be ‘the most fundamentally understood civil right’ in a ‘Free’ Country…or on any enlightened Planet*

Underlying all this of course, is the argument about what the government can force ‘on our bodies’…without our consent. But, we are not allowed to ‘take into our bodies’ what we as individuals wish to.

What ‘Right’ do governments have….to infringe our ‘Internal Freedom’? And… think ‘Spychips’/implants…the use of Chemtrails, HAARP, and the coming ‘Nano’ tech resources to MODIFY people’s behavior and further control/seal us into their false Reality…false Histories BOX. Yep, it all the ‘power and control’ Thing again.

So…this is ‘a slap back’ at ALL Authorities and vested interest groups having sway over ‘us’. Time to take back our Natural Freedoms. Or, is it too late for you?

As ‘Sweeps’ ALWAYS says….’When in Rome…Revolt’. Well, make up your own minds folks. But remember…they may have already been ‘made up for you’. Time for some ‘reflective thinking’. Have fun*
*NOW…CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK BELOW-My Webpage:

My Webpage

*YOU CAN ALSO FIND THEIR PART 2 & 3 'WAR ON DRUGS VIDEOS WITH THIS LINK/'S'

[size=4]

#3 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

It's the governments job to protect and serve me, that is why I pay them tax.

It's not the governments job to dictate what my body can and cannot consume. That is my right as an individual, so long as it does not interfere with the rights of another individual.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

It's the governments job to protect and serve me, that is why I pay them tax.

It's not the governments job to dictate what my body can and cannot consume. That is my right as an individual, so long as it does not interfere with the rights of another individual.

'Dig it' Morph,
...But of course, that's NOT the way it is. Same as with guns in a sense. Taking the 'right to bare arms' away from citizens...puts guns ONLY in the hands of criminals and dangerous people. The Police and Britain will soon realize-it's in the News-that EVERY 'COP' had better be armed...and learn how to use weapons.
...Taking The GOOD drugs away from people...encourages 'bootleg' drugs, criminal gangs, and bad Shite out there. So...on these two issues, you're not being Protected or Served. Funny Society huh? :)

#5 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

I know that's not the way it is, Sweeps. :)

If you take a walk on a sink estate (where I grew up) there is no control on the street; the police are seen as a joke. It's sad!

As for drugs, never had to bother with a dodgy dealer, a mate grows the best skunk for miles Posted Image

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

I know that's not the way it is, Sweeps. :)

If you take a walk on a sink estate (where I grew up) there is no control on the street; the police are seen as a joke. It's sad!

As for drugs, never had to bother with a dodgy dealer, a mate grows the best skunk for miles Posted Image

*Got that Morph,
...So, not to repeat myself...I'll just give the link to a 'Forum Topic' we have/'S' :)
CLICK on the 'My Webpage' LINK below:

My Webpage

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:19 PM

DRUGS-VIDEO/MORE-TAKING THE ‘HIPPIE’ SIDE

WHY THE GOVERNMENT’S WAR ON DRUGS?

*Don’t watch this Video-30 minutes-if you are offended by ‘street language’, or dislike the lude/crude/and unattractive…but it is a ‘good’ funny approach to the subject./’S’

*’Hey Man’-CLICK on some of the photos 1ST , Sets the tone……especially if you can’t ‘DO’ the Video. And…what does that say about you?

*Might…ask ourselves…while we still have choices, ‘Will I be a ‘Counter Cultural Rebel…or be steamrolled by the coming Fascist/depersonalized/anti-people agendas? That IS the choice. Thoughts/feedback?

VIDEO Down the PAGE …‘It makes the Point’/Penn and Teller-document the ‘silly’ WAR by the government on people’s RIGHT to the 5th Freedom…the ‘Internal Freedom’.

Basically, they assert that ‘what people do with their own bodies…is none of anyone’s or the government’s business. It should be ‘the most fundamentally understood civil right’ in a ‘Free’ Country…or on any enlightened Planet*

Underlying all this of course, is the argument about what the government can force ‘on our bodies’…without our consent. But, we are not allowed to ‘take into our bodies’ what we as individuals wish to.

What ‘Right’ do governments have….to infringe our ‘Internal Freedom’? And… think ‘Spychips’/implants…the use of Chemtrails, HAARP, and the coming ‘Nano’ tech resources to MODIFY people’s behavior and further control/seal us into their false Reality…false Histories BOX. Yep, it all the ‘power and control’ Thing again.

So…this is ‘a slap back’ at ALL Authorities and vested interest groups having sway over ‘us’. Time to take back our Natural Freedoms. Or, is it too late for you?

As ‘Sweeps’ ALWAYS says….’When in Rome…Revolt’. Well, make up your own minds folks. But remember…they may have already been ‘made up for you’. Time for some ‘reflective thinking’. Have fun*

My Webpage

[size=4]*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...VIDEO 'UPDATED'...Thanks/'S' :)

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

DRUGS-VIDEO/MORE-TAKING THE 'HIPPIE' SIDE

WHY THE GOVERNMENT'S WAR ON DRUGS?

*Don't watch this Video-30 minutes-if you are offended by 'street language', or dislike the lude/crude/and unattractive…but it is a 'good' funny approach to the subject./'S'

*'Hey Man'-CLICK on some of the photos 1ST , Sets the tone……especially if you can't 'DO' the Video. And…what does that say about you?

*Might…ask ourselves…while we still have choices, 'Will I be a 'Counter Cultural Rebel…or be steamrolled by the coming Fascist/depersonalized/anti-people agendas? That IS the choice. Thoughts/feedback?

VIDEO Down the PAGE …'It makes the Point'/Penn and Teller-document the 'silly' WAR by the government on people's RIGHT to the 5th Freedom…the 'Internal Freedom'.

Basically, they assert that 'what people do with their own bodies…is none of anyone's or the government's business. It should be 'the most fundamentally understood civil right' in a 'Free' Country…or on any enlightened Planet*

Underlying all this of course, is the argument about what the government can force 'on our bodies'…without our consent. But, we are not allowed to 'take into our bodies' what we as individuals wish to.

What 'Right' do governments have….to infringe our 'Internal Freedom'? And… think 'Spychips'/implants…the use of Chemtrails, HAARP, and the coming 'Nano' tech resources to MODIFY people's behavior and further control/seal us into their false Reality…false Histories BOX. Yep, it all the 'power and control' Thing again.

So…this is 'a slap back' at ALL Authorities and vested interest groups having sway over 'us'. Time to take back our Natural Freedoms. Or, is it too late for you?

As 'Sweeps' ALWAYS says….'When in Rome…Revolt'. Well, make up your own minds folks. But remember…they may have already been 'made up for you'. Time for some 'reflective thinking'. Have fun*

Visit My Website

[size=4]*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Got the 'Penn & Teller' VIDEO back AGAIN folks, the ONE they keep banning. Enjoy/'S'