• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

HISTORY OF UFO'S/'COVER UP'...SINCE 1947-VIDEO

-VERY GOOD SYNOPSIS WITH GOOD TIME LINES-

Attached File  MAURICE_OSBORN_PHOTO.jpg   11.15KB   14 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Maurice Osborn, not a 'household name'? He contributed to 'Fastwalkers'…use our 'Search Engine in the Form for that, and has a spectacular history of UFO and 'Crop Circle' Investigations. This Video-featured below…is rather lengthy, can be downloaded, and tells the UFO American 'Cover up' since 1947 in a Sterling way. It has quite a surprise ending to it, which one has to wait for…and well worth it. From 'my own background'…I can confirm MOST of the history and investigations 'he' gives in this Video. It's suggested, of course, that you folks do 'take this in' and allow the time for it. He DOES NOT have ALL the information which I've collected/actually encountered in 'military intelligence'…but as an independent, he has 'Pinned Down' MOST of the salient points. Recommended/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for this highly informative Video. Thanks/'S':

The U.S. and ET's by Maurice Osborn

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

HISTORY OF UFO'S/'COVER UP'...SINCE 1947-VIDEO

-VERY GOOD SYNOPSIS WITH GOOD TIME LINES-

Attached File  MAURICE_OSBORN_PHOTO.jpg   11.15KB   14 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Maurice Osborn, not a 'household name'? He contributed to 'Fastwalkers'…use our 'Search Engine in the Form for that, and has a spectacular history of UFO and 'Crop Circle' Investigations. This Video-featured below…is rather lengthy, can be downloaded, and tells the UFO American 'Cover up' since 1947 in a Sterling way. It has quite a surprise ending to it, which one has to wait for…and well worth it. From 'my own background'…I can confirm MOST of the history and investigations 'he' gives in this Video. It's suggested, of course, that you folks do 'take this in' and allow the time for it. He DOES NOT have ALL the information which I've collected/actually encountered in 'military intelligence'…but as an independent, he has 'Pinned Down' MOST of the salient points. Recommended/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for this highly informative Video. Thanks/'S':

The U.S. and ET's by Maurice Osborn

-Very GOOD one Sweeps,
-If people who are JUST STARTING to investigate/understand the UFO/ET Phenomenon-this is the place to begin their search. It certainly GIVES the whole 'thread' of what's been going on, and how we got into this 'HIDDEN' Mess! Thanks loads-Captain

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:18 PM

-Very GOOD one Sweeps,
-If people who are JUST STARTING to investigate/understand the UFO/ET Phenomenon-this is the place to begin their search. It certainly GIVES the whole 'thread' of what's been going on, and how we got into this 'HIDDEN' Mess! Thanks loads-Captain

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…More 'grist' for the milling of your ideas 'on the way to understanding UFO's.
UFOs: Nuclear Missile Warheads Shut Down
Insiders Account of UFO Shutting Down 18 Nuclear Warheads/'S'

*CLICK on the 'My Website' Link below for the full article/'S':

Visit My Website

"For the sake of that airman I spoke with, and for all the other officers and men in the Air Force who have had to keep silent about what they experienced with these objects, I, without reservation, accuse the U.S. Department of the Air Force of a blatant, pervasive and continuing cover-up of the facts, deception, distortion, and lying to the public about the reality of the UFO phenomenon. Below is solid evidence to support my accusation."

-- Captain Robert L. Salas, USAF, on the shut down by UFOs of nuclear missile warheads at Malmstrom AFB

Dear friends,

Captain Robert L. Salas of the USAF is one of the many brave military officers who have come forward to share their personal experience of a major cover-up around UFOs. I had the privilege of spending some time with him personally in February 2010. He came across as a quiet, warm man who was still disturbed by his experience. We have stayed in contact, and he later sent me an essay describing his detailed research into a most amazing – even inspiring – UFO incident he experienced, which I've posted with his permission below.

Captain Salas was present in March of 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana when a large, saucer-shaped craft at a very close distance was reported to him at the same time as numerous nuclear missile warheads were deactivated.
Could this have been a message from extraterrestrial beings not to engage in nuclear conflicts? Why have this and many other UFO incidents reported by high-ranking officials not been given major news coverage? Don't miss Capt. Salas' excellent essay below, and then visit the links listed in the "What You Can Do" section at the end for more on this fascinating topic.