• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Hi all,

there is a piece of channelled info doing the rounds at present (been sent to me twice, by different people) suggesting that anytime now we will see thousands of ships de-cloaking in our skies.

I've also seen it said that very soon one or more of the Inner Earth Reps will be coming up to the surface... and that some off-planet people s are about to leave us, possibly filling their larders before they go. B)

As ever I listten to what is said, but will not believe anything until it happens. Over the years there has been so much disinfo so its not wise to take things at face value.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#22 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:00 AM

Hi all,

there is a piece of channelled info doing the rounds at present (been sent to me twice, by different people) suggesting that anytime now we will see thousands of ships de-cloaking in our skies.

I've also seen it said that very soon one or more of the Inner Earth Reps will be coming up to the surface... and that some off-planet people s are about to leave us, possibly filling their larders before they go. :(

As ever I listten to what is said, but will not believe anything until it happens. Over the years there has been so much disinfo so its not wise to take things at face value.

Simon

*Rainy good morning Simon and All,
...Yep, lots of 'Banter'/interference/'nut cases' about. Go with your own 'Inner voice'/direction. Best/'S' B)

#23 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

*Rainy good morning Simon and All,
...Yep, lots of 'Banter'/interference/'nut cases' about. Go with your own 'Inner voice'/direction. Best/'S' :angry:

i wish it was just that... alas its also purposeful and intended misleading disinformation...

no rain here - it was expected (from your direction) but London stayed dry.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#24 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:37 PM

i wish it was just that... alas its also purposeful and intended misleading disinformation...

no rain here - it was expected (from your direction) but London stayed dry.

Simon

*Late night again huh Simon?
...Your 'Gal' won't be too understanding of this. Not to worry. Go with your own intuition. Maybe she would advise you of the same. Don't give 'Power' of you by others. Make your own choices...dam the torpedos./'S' :angry: